Hells gates are opened with AMS liquidrone(sponsored)

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We have a logger on another forum who is using 3ml's/day. He just started though so I dont have a lot of feedback from him just yet. Having said that if you take 3ml's it runs out earlier.

    You feeling generous today?....


  2. For some reason it feels like i havent posted in a while but its only been 2 days. Anyways, I think my lowering carbs on week three of Sheiko, which happens to be the highest volume week was a bad idea. Strength wasnt as powerful as I have been used to, but it is still there. I will be upping my carbs back to 200-400g/day for my last week of Liquidrone. Agression is really picking up this week and my mind has been on non-stop sex alert. My body comp is looking really good and I am leaning out nicely. Here how it went down today:

    bench: 155 5x1, 185 5x1, 225 3x2, 265 2x5
    squat: 205 5x1, 225 5x1, 255 5x2, 273 5x4
    bench: 185 6x6
    flies: 65lbs 3x3
    good morn: not today counldt hold form(fck)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    For some reason it feels like i havent posted in a while but its only been 2 days. Anyways, I think my lowering carbs on week three of Sheiko, which happens to be the highest volume week was a bad idea. Strength wasnt as powerful as I have been used to, but it is still there. I will be upping my carbs back to 200-400g/day for my last week of Liquidrone. Agression is really picking up this week and my mind has been on non-stop sex alert. My body comp is looking really good and I am leaning out nicely. Here how it went down today:

    bench: 155 5x1, 185 5x1, 225 3x2, 265 2x5
    squat: 205 5x1, 225 5x1, 255 5x2, 273 5x4
    bench: 185 6x6
    flies: 65lbs 3x3
    good morn: not today counldt hold form(fck)
    Yeah ive upped my carbs a bit too. it helps. also its the same for me, everytime i see hot chick i get a chub. its crazy but i like it. and good job with the leaning out its been doin the same for me. keep it up bud

  4. Although I am making some very good size gains, I fear I have overworked my back on this Sheiko routine, maybe a little too much volume because my good mornings today were aweful. Coulndt get the from right and to be honest was weak as hell, could barley do 185. It is just one lift and I am making incredible gains on squat and bench so it is a loss I am ok with. Maybe Sheiko and isolated good mornings arent suited for me. Deadlifts are going great though as they feel light as hell, and of course they are at only 225, but remember I am doing this off an injury. And my back has blown up some so I wont complain. To all AMS Reps I hope this log is what you have expected from me so far. PCT is where I am really interested, regarding gains kept and such.

  5. the good mornings are just supposed to be 5x5 and just used as a stretch not a full on lift. I never go higher than 135...
    SFW and GFH
    •   
       


  6. Well i think i just was remembering my west-side days when they were a major lift. I just like the lift so much I want to lift heavy like I used too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Although I am making some very good size gains, I fear I have overworked my back on this Sheiko routine, maybe a little too much volume because my good mornings today were aweful. Coulndt get the from right and to be honest was weak as hell, could barley do 185. It is just one lift and I am making incredible gains on squat and bench so it is a loss I am ok with. Maybe Sheiko and isolated good mornings arent suited for me. Deadlifts are going great though as they feel light as hell, and of course they are at only 225, but remember I am doing this off an injury. And my back has blown up some so I wont complain. To all AMS Reps I hope this log is what you have expected from me so far. PCT is where I am really interested, regarding gains kept and such.
    It could be over training or just a off day. Ive seemed to run into about 4 days per month, prob something to do with diet/stress or sleep dang there a million factors. If the problem keeps occuring every back work out then i think some tweeking would be a good idea.

    As for log your doing a great job man we just want u to be honest and tell your exp. Thus far great job!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Well i think i just was remembering my west-side days when they were a major lift. I just like the lift so much I want to lift heavy like I used too.
    Just cut down the weight. They are meant to stretch out your lower back and hams in this situation not for building mass. we use 25% of our 1rm for squats as our weight.
    SFW and GFH

  9. thanks guys, this log has been a real treat for me.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    the good mornings are just supposed to be 5x5 and just used as a stretch not a full on lift. I never go higher than 135...
    Def drop the GMs for extensions or deads. You are asking for injury with heavy GMs.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Def drop the GMs for extensions or deads. You are asking for injury with heavy GMs.
    not true. Heavy Goodmornings can be a good exercise if done right. As for the good mornings in this program they are meant to be more of a stretch and some active recovery instead of a high intensity lift. Just keep that in mind.
    SFW and GFH

  12. Keep up the good work my man log lookn solid...Have u gained much weight yet?

  13. Yeah, this last week did put some pounds on me even though I was on the low carb week. In the mornings I sit right around 265 which is 10lbs gained, with a leaner pysique and stomach. Glad today was easy beacause my right knee was giving me hell today, just a nagging pain on the outer quad. Here what it looked like:

    squat: 185 5x1, 225 4x1, 255 3x2, 295 3x2, 315 2x3
    bench: 165 5x1, 185 4x1, 245 3x2, 265 3x5
    db flies: 65lbs 10x5
    dips: 5x5
    squat: 185 5x1, 225 4x1, 255 3x2, 292 2x4

    Didnt have the intensity I have been having in wks 2 and 3, but the workouts are still very solid. And by not as intense I am by no means saying the liquidrone isnt working, just the aggression wasnt as pronounced in the gym today. I beleive I forgot to post my diet for the last workout or two but the only change I have made is increasing carbs back to week 1 and 2 levels. Will post todays diet before bed. I do believe I need a week off though, because of signs of overtraining. The liquidrone has kept me going but I have been running Sheiko for 12 weeks now and that deserves a break. What is you guys consensus on when to take that break? It would be for a week???
  14. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Yeah, this last week did put some pounds on me even though I was on the low carb week. In the mornings I sit right around 265 which is 10lbs gained, with a leaner pysique and stomach. Glad today was easy beacause my right knee was giving me hell today, just a nagging pain on the outer quad. Here what it looked like:

    squat: 185 5x1, 225 4x1, 255 3x2, 295 3x2, 315 2x3
    bench: 165 5x1, 185 4x1, 245 3x2, 265 3x5
    db flies: 65lbs 10x5
    dips: 5x5
    squat: 185 5x1, 225 4x1, 255 3x2, 292 2x4

    Didnt have the intensity I have been having in wks 2 and 3, but the workouts are still very solid. And by not as intense I am by no means saying the liquidrone isnt working, just the aggression wasnt as pronounced in the gym today. I beleive I forgot to post my diet for the last workout or two but the only change I have made is increasing carbs back to week 1 and 2 levels. Will post todays diet before bed. I do believe I need a week off though, because of signs of overtraining. The liquidrone has kept me going but I have been running Sheiko for 12 weeks now and that deserves a break. What is you guys consensus on when to take that break? It would be for a week???
    I wouldnt take a break from lifting while on.. just switch up your training to change things up a bit.

  15. Yeah, I didnt want to take a break while on, but wanted to try and take it slower during PCT. Good idea to switch up the routine though, thanks. What I might do is continue the Sheiko but maybe tone down the weights. Yesterdays Macros were: 300g protein, 250g carbs, 45g fat. Today will be about the same, but less carbs, probably around 150g approx.

  16. Well I have started taking my capped cissus a little early, as I had planned on taking it only at the start of PCT, but I am hoping it helps with what I think is signs of over-training in my back from 12 straight weeks of Sheiko. And the problem isnt with my upper body, just lower but specifically my back. Just remnants of last years back injury I guess, which I am hoping the cissus will take care of. So far today I have had 175g protein and 100g carbs, 30g fat.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Yeah, this last week did put some pounds on me even though I was on the low carb week. In the mornings I sit right around 265 which is 10lbs gained, with a leaner pysique and stomach. Glad today was easy beacause my right knee was giving me hell today, just a nagging pain on the outer quad. Here what it looked like:

    squat: 185 5x1, 225 4x1, 255 3x2, 295 3x2, 315 2x3
    bench: 165 5x1, 185 4x1, 245 3x2, 265 3x5
    db flies: 65lbs 10x5
    dips: 5x5
    squat: 185 5x1, 225 4x1, 255 3x2, 292 2x4

    Didnt have the intensity I have been having in wks 2 and 3, but the workouts are still very solid. And by not as intense I am by no means saying the liquidrone isnt working, just the aggression wasnt as pronounced in the gym today. I beleive I forgot to post my diet for the last workout or two but the only change I have made is increasing carbs back to week 1 and 2 levels. Will post todays diet before bed. I do believe I need a week off though, because of signs of overtraining. The liquidrone has kept me going but I have been running Sheiko for 12 weeks now and that deserves a break. What is you guys consensus on when to take that break? It would be for a week???
    I'd take a few days off to stretch, work mobility, posture, etc. Small stuff basically that doesnt kill the CNS. Or...

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I wouldnt take a break from lifting while on.. just switch up your training to change things up a bit.
    Like Tatt alluded to lower the volume a bit (not sure if thats even possible with Sheiko).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  18. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd take a few days off to stretch, work mobility, posture, etc. Small stuff basically that doesnt kill the CNS. Or...



    Like Tatt alluded to lower the volume a bit (not sure if thats even possible with Sheiko).
    I think now would be an opportune time to switch over to a pure hypertrophy routine IMO...

  19. Well, what I have decided to do for PCT as far as working out are as followed: Switching to a Metal Militia bench routine for upper body and a lower body routine more for the hypertrophy and accessory/detail work. Todays workout was the best workout I have had since the start of week 3. Really aggressive and strength was excellent, stamina as well. Here what I did:

    bench 165x5, 185x4, 225 3x2, 265 3x2, 185 2x3
    deads: 225 5x5
    bench: 225 5x1, 225 4x4
    db flys: 65lb 10x5
    narrow squat: 285 5x5

  20. Really felt powerful all day long. I guess the upping of carbs really makes a difference on this compound. One of the mistakes I made on this cycle was trying to lower carbs to much, down to 100g on some days in week three. Now that I am back up in the 250g+ range I feel that power and aggression again. Still I have nothing but praise for Liquidrone. I will be having my last workout tomorrow and will get body fat and measurements on Monday, then start PCT workouts on Wednesday.

    Strength: 8/10- For the followers of this log I have been training using the Sheiko method which is very high volume. What Liquidrone did for me is really improve my handling of the weight and ability to push instantly 20lbs more in week 3 when I made the decision to up the weights, which was a variant from the program.
    Stamina: 8/10- Out of this whole 4wk cycle I had maybe 1-2 days where I felt I didnt have the energy to push through. Liquidrone really gave me endurance that felt was never ending.
    Recovery: 10/10- I was flat out never sore. And before you say well I wasnt working out hard enough, just take another look at the workouts I was doing. Also keep in mind this cycle was a continuation of 8weeks of prior Sheiko with no Liquidrone. So thats 12weeks straight of a very taxing system.
    Mental: 10/10- I was on cloud nine on Liquidrone. Felt like I could kick anyones ass and felt supremly confident. Aggression in the gym was outstanding, focus on the weights was intense. Only thing that broke my focus was that hot girl on various occassion and even then she better be really hot. Which leads to my next topic
    Libido: 9/10- AMS just want you too know that you made my wifes life a living hell. To quote a movie "rock out with my **** out" is an understatement. She even said I was trying to get at her in my sleep. Sex was definatley not a problem.
    Size/Pumps: 10/10- I made a 2 inch gain on my chest alone in 2wks alone and the rest of my body has been looking just as well. I didnt work on abs or bis directly and my wife is saying how big I am looking and how my stomach looks smaller. I have lost body fat and gotten great pumps every workout. I never did get that vascular look alot of other loggers got, but I am not low enough in body fat. But I am getting there.

    Overall: This product can be used as a bulker or on a cut I think. Your diet doesnt have to be too much below maintanence to get a good lean look. Keep your carbs up and you will feel even better. Strength and size go hand in hand on this poroduct and are quite significant. I would definatley reccommend and use this product again and am looking foirward to more Liquid Delivery products soon by AMS, which I will hold you guys too.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Really felt powerful all day long. I guess the upping of carbs really makes a difference on this compound. One of the mistakes I made on this cycle was trying to lower carbs to much, down to 100g on some days in week three. Now that I am back up in the 250g+ range I feel that power and aggression again. Still I have nothing but praise for Liquidrone. I will be having my last workout tomorrow and will get body fat and measurements on Monday, then start PCT workouts on Wednesday.

    Strength: 8/10- For the followers of this log I have been training using the Sheiko method which is very high volume. What Liquidrone did for me is really improve my handling of the weight and ability to push instantly 20lbs more in week 3 when I made the decision to up the weights, which was a variant from the program.
    Stamina: 8/10- Out of this whole 4wk cycle I had maybe 1-2 days where I felt I didnt have the energy to push through. Liquidrone really gave me endurance that felt was never ending.
    Recovery: 10/10- I was flat out never sore. And before you say well I wasnt working out hard enough, just take another look at the workouts I was doing. Also keep in mind this cycle was a continuation of 8weeks of prior Sheiko with no Liquidrone. So thats 12weeks straight of a very taxing system.
    Mental: 10/10- I was on cloud nine on Liquidrone. Felt like I could kick anyones ass and felt supremly confident. Aggression in the gym was outstanding, focus on the weights was intense. Only thing that broke my focus was that hot girl on various occassion and even then she better be really hot. Which leads to my next topic
    Libido: 9/10- AMS just want you too know that you made my wifes life a living hell. To quote a movie "rock out with my **** out" is an understatement. She even said I was trying to get at her in my sleep. Sex was definatley not a problem.
    Size/Pumps: 10/10- I made a 2 inch gain on my chest alone in 2wks alone and the rest of my body has been looking just as well. I didnt work on abs or bis directly and my wife is saying how big I am looking and how my stomach looks smaller. I have lost body fat and gotten great pumps every workout. I never did get that vascular look alot of other loggers got, but I am not low enough in body fat. But I am getting there.

    Overall: This product can be used as a bulker or on a cut I think. Your diet doesnt have to be too much below maintanence to get a good lean look. Keep your carbs up and you will feel even better. Strength and size go hand in hand on this poroduct and are quite significant. I would definatley reccommend and use this product again and am looking foirward to more Liquid Delivery products soon by AMS, which I will hold you guys too.
    Great review bud! most things were the same for me, but i dont think this would be a bulker, for me anyway. i just kept leaning out while uppin strength. i like your quote from american wedding... tryin to get at her at night is awesome. LOL! good job bud

  22. Thanks for the feedback bigironkilla! Were glad we here at AMS could aid you in obtaining your goals.

  23. Well tomorrow is the start of my updated PCT workouts, which will be a metal militia bench program for upper body, and a hypertrophy specific routine for lower body keeping direct pressure off my low back. Here are my new measurement and I will get body fat posted tomorrow morning:

    Thigh:+1.5"
    R-28
    L-28
    Calf:+.25"
    R-15.5
    L-15.5
    Waist:+1"
    40
    Chest:+3"
    46
    Shoulders:+3"
    57
    Bicep:+1"
    R-15.5
    L-15.5
    Forearms:Never took the beginning measurements but they have never been 14 before
    R-14
    L-14

    Really pleased with the measurements improvements. Liquidrone really put some lean muscle on my body just from what I can see in the mirror, but thed body fat and maxes will be tested tomorrow. Thanks again AMS and all you posted in this log. I will make a new thread in 4wks with new measurements and maxes to see what gains I keep.

  24. This morning I was 264 with a new body fat of 22% giving me a LBM of 203lbs and a fat mass of 61lbs. Giving me a 3lb total fat loss, and a gain of 12 lbs muscle, 3% loss of body fat. Only downside to this morning was I didnt eat/drink so I could get an accurate body fat and then had to do my maxes. Still managed to put up 315 on bench up from 275, a 40lb gain. And on squats I did 385 up from 365 for a total of 20lbs increase. I could have gone higher probably 405 but my I just got my back readjusted friday and it was very loose. Overall a very good showing, minus the not eating. I will keep you guys updated as to PCT results in another thread soon.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Well tomorrow is the start of my updated PCT workouts, which will be a metal militia bench program for upper body, and a hypertrophy specific routine for lower body keeping direct pressure off my low back. Here are my new measurement and I will get body fat posted tomorrow morning:

    Thigh:+1.5"
    R-28
    L-28
    Calf:+.25"
    R-15.5
    L-15.5
    Waist:+1"
    40
    Chest:+3"
    46
    Shoulders:+3"
    57
    Bicep:+1"
    R-15.5
    L-15.5
    Forearms:Never took the beginning measurements but they have never been 14 before
    R-14
    L-14

    Really pleased with the measurements improvements. Liquidrone really put some lean muscle on my body just from what I can see in the mirror, but thed body fat and maxes will be tested tomorrow. Thanks again AMS and all you posted in this log. I will make a new thread in 4wks with new measurements and maxes to see what gains I keep.
    Stay strong through the pct bro..we will be watching for updates goodluck
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 116
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 11:25 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 12:31 AM
  4. Replies: 113
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 10:07 AM
  5. Testiesac brings you liquidrone (sponsored AMS)
    By testiesac in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 10:55 PM
Log in
Log in