Hells gates are opened with AMS liquidrone(sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Hells gates are opened with AMS liquidrone(sponsored)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Really felt powerful all day long. I guess the upping of carbs really makes a difference on this compound. One of the mistakes I made on this cycle was trying to lower carbs to much, down to 100g on some days in week three. Now that I am back up in the 250g+ range I feel that power and aggression again. Still I have nothing but praise for Liquidrone. I will be having my last workout tomorrow and will get body fat and measurements on Monday, then start PCT workouts on Wednesday.

Strength: 8/10- For the followers of this log I have been training using the Sheiko method which is very high volume. What Liquidrone did for me is really improve my handling of the weight and ability to push instantly 20lbs more in week 3 when I made the decision to up the weights, which was a variant from the program.
    Stamina: 8/10- Out of this whole 4wk cycle I had maybe 1-2 days where I felt I didnt have the energy to push through. Liquidrone really gave me endurance that felt was never ending.
    Recovery: 10/10- I was flat out never sore. And before you say well I wasnt working out hard enough, just take another look at the workouts I was doing. Also keep in mind this cycle was a continuation of 8weeks of prior Sheiko with no Liquidrone. So thats 12weeks straight of a very taxing system.
    Mental: 10/10- I was on cloud nine on Liquidrone. Felt like I could kick anyones ass and felt supremly confident. Aggression in the gym was outstanding, focus on the weights was intense. Only thing that broke my focus was that hot girl on various occassion and even then she better be really hot. Which leads to my next topic
    Libido: 9/10- AMS just want you too know that you made my wifes life a living hell. To quote a movie "rock out with my **** out" is an understatement. She even said I was trying to get at her in my sleep. Sex was definatley not a problem.
    Size/Pumps: 10/10- I made a 2 inch gain on my chest alone in 2wks alone and the rest of my body has been looking just as well. I didnt work on abs or bis directly and my wife is saying how big I am looking and how my stomach looks smaller. I have lost body fat and gotten great pumps every workout. I never did get that vascular look alot of other loggers got, but I am not low enough in body fat. But I am getting there.

Overall: This product can be used as a bulker or on a cut I think. Your diet doesnt have to be too much below maintanence to get a good lean look. Keep your carbs up and you will feel even better. Strength and size go hand in hand on this poroduct and are quite significant. I would definatley reccommend and use this product again and am looking foirward to more Liquid Delivery products soon by AMS, which I will hold you guys too.
    Great review bud! most things were the same for me, but i dont think this would be a bulker, for me anyway. i just kept leaning out while uppin strength. i like your quote from american wedding... tryin to get at her at night is awesome. LOL! good job bud

2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the feedback bigironkilla! Were glad we here at AMS could aid you in obtaining your goals.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Well tomorrow is the start of my updated PCT workouts, which will be a metal militia bench program for upper body, and a hypertrophy specific routine for lower body keeping direct pressure off my low back. Here are my new measurement and I will get body fat posted tomorrow morning:

Thigh:+1.5"
    R-28
    L-28
    Calf:+.25"
    R-15.5
    L-15.5
    Waist:+1"
    Chest:+3"
    Shoulders:+3"
    Bicep:+1"
    R-15.5
    L-15.5
    Forearms:Never took the beginning measurements but they have never been 14 before
    R-14
    L-14

Really pleased with the measurements improvements. Liquidrone really put some lean muscle on my body just from what I can see in the mirror, but thed body fat and maxes will be tested tomorrow. Thanks again AMS and all you posted in this log. I will make a new thread in 4wks with new measurements and maxes to see what gains I keep.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

This morning I was 264 with a new body fat of 22% giving me a LBM of 203lbs and a fat mass of 61lbs. Giving me a 3lb total fat loss, and a gain of 12 lbs muscle, 3% loss of body fat. Only downside to this morning was I didnt eat/drink so I could get an accurate body fat and then had to do my maxes. Still managed to put up 315 on bench up from 275, a 40lb gain. And on squats I did 385 up from 365 for a total of 20lbs increase. I could have gone higher probably 405 but my I just got my back readjusted friday and it was very loose. Overall a very good showing, minus the not eating. I will keep you guys updated as to PCT results in another thread soon.
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Well tomorrow is the start of my updated PCT workouts, which will be a metal militia bench program for upper body, and a hypertrophy specific routine for lower body keeping direct pressure off my low back. Here are my new measurement and I will get body fat posted tomorrow morning:

Thigh:+1.5"
    R-28
    L-28
    Calf:+.25"
    R-15.5
    L-15.5
    Waist:+1"
    Chest:+3"
    Shoulders:+3"
    Bicep:+1"
    R-15.5
    L-15.5
    Forearms:Never took the beginning measurements but they have never been 14 before
    R-14
    L-14

Really pleased with the measurements improvements. Liquidrone really put some lean muscle on my body just from what I can see in the mirror, but thed body fat and maxes will be tested tomorrow. Thanks again AMS and all you posted in this log. I will make a new thread in 4wks with new measurements and maxes to see what gains I keep.
    Stay strong through the pct bro..we will be watching for updates goodluck
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Well, I am in week 1 of my PCT and am feeling great, which I attribute to the 3 days off I took before I started PCT. I am taking ALRI Restore, Bulk Cissus/Powerful. The metal militia routine I am using feels solid. Here is the basis of my PCT routine.

Monday:
    Bench 6sets 3-5reps increasing weight every set until I cant get 3-5 reps
    pause bench 6sets 3-5 reps
    reverse bench 6 sets 3-5 reps
    bent over db side raises: 3 sets 15-20
    pulldowns: 3 sets 15-20

Wednesday:
    Heavy Rows(different variations) 15-20 reps
    Dips: 3-5 sets 5+ reps
    bicep burnout

Friday:-legs only for hypertrophy keeping direct weight off my back
    All sets are supersetted done to failure mixing it up between leg ext, leg curl, leg press, thigh abductor, calf raise, whatever else I can think of. Lots of Ab work.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Friday:-legs only for hypertrophy keeping direct weight off my back
    All sets are supersetted done to failure mixing it up between leg ext, leg curl, leg press, thigh abductor, calf raise, whatever else I can think of. Lots of Ab work.
    That s probly funny as hell watching bigiron beast the abductor machine....
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

hell yeah it is, but i got some pretty legs.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

ewwwww......... keep it in your pants, BIK
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 04:41 AM
  2. Replies: 113
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 09:07 AM
  3. Testiesac brings you liquidrone (sponsored AMS)
    By testiesac in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 09:55 PM
  4. Steve Jobs Vs. Bill Gates
    By thewilman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 09:52 AM
  5. Bill Gates to leave daily role at Microsoft in 08'
    By JonesersRX7 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 11:17 PM