Hells gates are opened with AMS liquidrone(sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Had a great day today,was a short day at school and I finally got to take those beloved afternoon naps. Today was on off day and I slacked on cardio, I know but Ill make it up tomorrow. Here are todays macros, I know there a little low but it was an uneventful day.

200g protein, 200g carbs, 35g fat

Abs are still looking good with no training and arms are feeling rock solid. I tried in one of the other testers thread to get the AMS reps to give us 1 more bottle for those who want to try and run it a little longer, so lets all give them a hard time. Just for fun of course.

Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Well I know its early but I wanted to update everyone to my PCT workout routine and extra supps. For PCT I will switch from the Sheiko routine to a WSB 8wk routine. Will post routine closer to end of cycle but I just got pretty excited about it just now and felt like posting. Extra supps I just ordered for PCT are bulk super cissus and bulk 1-carboxy.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Well I know its early but I wanted to update everyone to my PCT workout routine and extra supps. For PCT I will switch from the Sheiko routine to a WSB 8wk routine. Will post routine closer to end of cycle but I just got pretty excited about it just now and felt like posting. Extra supps I just ordered for PCT are bulk super cissus and bulk 1-carboxy.

With all the weight youre lifting i would have added cissus durin. I like that stuff. i need some myself! And a lil early for pct, you think?
    •   

Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Well like I said I was bored and had nothing else to do, never to early to plan.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Well like I said I was bored and had nothing else to do, never to early to plan.
    Yeah ive had bought some things when nutraplanet had those crazy sales. so i think i got a sufficient pct.
  6. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Log lookn good my man , keep up all this hard training! You did take before pics right, wanna see the afters
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

You bet I took before pics there on the 1st or 2nd page. Just wanted to let you guys no that I plan on lower my carb intake by a 1/4 to a 1/2 to try and lean out some more. I will do this by timing my carb intake more to around workout and after and try to lay off some during other parts of the day. Will post todays workout tonight when I get home, it was a good one....
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Finally home and in bed and now its time to fill you guys in on the workout today.

squat: 182 4x1, 219 4x1, 255 3x2, 295 3x6
    bench: 135 6x1, 165 5x1, 192 4x2, 206 3x2, 245 2x2, 206 4x1, 192 5x1, 165 6x1, 135 7x1
    flies: 50lbs 10x5
    skull crush: 70lbs 10x5
    squat: 200 3x1, 237 3x1, 295 2x4
    good morn: 195 3x3

Macros today were 175g protein, 200g carbs, 30g fat. Sorry for the short post but I am tired, have a good weekend guys.
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Wanted to let you guys know I am making a small change to my Sheiko routine. Nothing major, just adding about 10-20lbs on all calculated lifts to make up for the strength gains I have been making thanks to liquidrone. Probably should have been doing this from the start, but better late than never. Macros today will end at 200g protein, 150g carbs, 40g fat.
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.12%

Good sh!t, that routine looks pretty grueling. Keep pounding it brutha!
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Fu#k me. Todays squat workout was a killer, I added between 10-20lbs on all the calculated lifts for squat/bench. Still felt strong but I was struggling with some of those reps. After my last rep of the day I started back home and about halfway, felt like doing it all over again, liquidrone really increases drive like nothing else. Here is how it went today:

squat: 192 5x1, 235 4x2, 295 3x2, 315 3x5(messed up on these because the 295 i did was supposed to be 265, thats what fried my legs.)
    bench: 147 5x1, 175 4x1, 202 3x2, 245 3x5
    flies: 50lbs 10x5
    pushups: 10x5
    squat: 192 5x1, 235 5x1, 265 5x5
    good morn: 185 5x5
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Oh and here is something you can flame me for. Unknowingly to my sometimes scatterbrained mind, I have been squatting SUMO style. I made the change to a wider stance last year, and started doing sumo's on my light days. Well as it turns out I got stuck doing sumo's and just realized it today. Dont ask how I couldnt tell, youd have to know me. Anyways I am hoping now that I have noticed this my new max squat at the end of the cycle will more closely represent my true max, with the slightly narrower stance than sumo.
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Well considering yesterdays mix up on weights on my squat workout yesterday I thought I would be sore as hell, but once again I am not. In fact I feel the exact opposite, my legs feel like doing it all over again. Liquidrone and recovery for me is going very well.
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Today was pretty uneventful. Got a lot of rest and ate a ton of veggies to clean out my gut. Just to add a little sexyness to this thread and mad props to Liquidrone, I have added in 2.25 wks time 2" to my chest. I dont know about you guys but that is pretty amazing in my book. I didnt even workout out today, so there was no pump effect. Peace.........
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Well considering yesterdays mix up on weights on my squat workout yesterday I thought I would be sore as hell, but once again I am not. In fact I feel the exact opposite, my legs feel like doing it all over again. Liquidrone and recovery for me is going very well.
    yep. recovery is instant on this beast. that's why its so important to push yourself - DOMS will not be a good indicator sounds like you're doing great so far.
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Man today was tough, I added about 20lbs to all calculated lifts and also additional weights on accessory lifts, made for a tough workout. Still doing the low carb thing and its working ok, a little less kick in the gym, but still no problem getting thru workouts. Here how it went today.

deadlift till knees: 225 6x6
    bench: 155 6x1, 175 5x1, 225 4x2, 245 3x2, 265 2x2, 245 3x2, 225 4x1, 175 5x1, 175 6x1, 175 7x1, 145 8x1
    flies: 55lbs 10x5
    box deads: 225 5x6
    narrow squat: 295 5x6

My right shoulder started giving me problems on bench today, so I can home and iced it down and rubbed on it for a while. Ive had this problem in the past and it usually goes away after a week. I have not had one single negative side from liquidrone and the only thing I am worried about is when the cycle ends. Because I know Ill want to do another cycle and Liquidrone has spoiled me. Lean gains from this product are great, I havent got the vascularity becasue I am still to high in body fat, but when I run it again somewhere down the line I will be vascular as hell.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Man today was tough, I added about 20lbs to all calculated lifts and also additional weights on accessory lifts, made for a tough workout. Still doing the low carb thing and its working ok, a little less kick in the gym, but still no problem getting thru workouts. Here how it went today.

deadlift till knees: 225 6x6
    bench: 155 6x1, 175 5x1, 225 4x2, 245 3x2, 265 2x2, 245 3x2, 225 4x1, 175 5x1, 175 6x1, 175 7x1, 145 8x1
    flies: 55lbs 10x5
    box deads: 225 5x6
    narrow squat: 295 5x6

My right shoulder started giving me problems on bench today, so I can home and iced it down and rubbed on it for a while. Ive had this problem in the past and it usually goes away after a week. I have not had one single negative side from liquidrone and the only thing I am worried about is when the cycle ends. Because I know Ill want to do another cycle and Liquidrone has spoiled me. Lean gains from this product are great, I havent got the vascularity becasue I am still to high in body fat, but when I run it again somewhere down the line I will be vascular as hell.
    20lbs is pretty darn good addition in your sheiko training, youre throwin alot more weight around. Keep pushin yourself, dont settle...

Also i have the same problem occassionally on chest day. I mean it can be alot of things, bad form, might need to do some more streching, or just a screwed up shoulder.

And im with you about doin another cycle of this, my intensity and focus, are great and recovery and strength. Wish we could just have more right now! Maybe take it three times a day? Or somethin...
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

We have a logger on another forum who is using 3ml's/day. He just started though so I dont have a lot of feedback from him just yet. Having said that if you take 3ml's it runs out earlier.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Quote Originally Posted by testiesac View Post
    20lbs is pretty darn good addition in your sheiko training, youre throwin alot more weight around. Keep pushin yourself, dont settle...

Also i have the same problem occassionally on chest day. I mean it can be alot of things, bad form, might need to do some more streching, or just a screwed up shoulder.

And im with you about doin another cycle of this, my intensity and focus, are great and recovery and strength. Wish we could just have more right now! Maybe take it three times a day? Or somethin...
    thanks, I was impressed with myself today. Really felt I could do anything, and kick some ass......
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.12%

nice workout! 20 lbs is no joke. keep on killing it brotha.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We have a logger on another forum who is using 3ml's/day. He just started though so I dont have a lot of feedback from him just yet. Having said that if you take 3ml's it runs out earlier.

You feeling generous today?....
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

For some reason it feels like i havent posted in a while but its only been 2 days. Anyways, I think my lowering carbs on week three of Sheiko, which happens to be the highest volume week was a bad idea. Strength wasnt as powerful as I have been used to, but it is still there. I will be upping my carbs back to 200-400g/day for my last week of Liquidrone. Agression is really picking up this week and my mind has been on non-stop sex alert. My body comp is looking really good and I am leaning out nicely. Here how it went down today:

bench: 155 5x1, 185 5x1, 225 3x2, 265 2x5
    squat: 205 5x1, 225 5x1, 255 5x2, 273 5x4
    bench: 185 6x6
    flies: 65lbs 3x3
    good morn: not today counldt hold form(fck)
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

For some reason it feels like i havent posted in a while but its only been 2 days. Anyways, I think my lowering carbs on week three of Sheiko, which happens to be the highest volume week was a bad idea. Strength wasnt as powerful as I have been used to, but it is still there. I will be upping my carbs back to 200-400g/day for my last week of Liquidrone. Agression is really picking up this week and my mind has been on non-stop sex alert. My body comp is looking really good and I am leaning out nicely. Here how it went down today:

bench: 155 5x1, 185 5x1, 225 3x2, 265 2x5
    squat: 205 5x1, 225 5x1, 255 5x2, 273 5x4
    bench: 185 6x6
    flies: 65lbs 3x3
    good morn: not today counldt hold form(fck)
    Yeah ive upped my carbs a bit too. it helps. also its the same for me, everytime i see hot chick i get a chub. its crazy but i like it. and good job with the leaning out its been doin the same for me. keep it up bud
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Although I am making some very good size gains, I fear I have overworked my back on this Sheiko routine, maybe a little too much volume because my good mornings today were aweful. Coulndt get the from right and to be honest was weak as hell, could barley do 185. It is just one lift and I am making incredible gains on squat and bench so it is a loss I am ok with. Maybe Sheiko and isolated good mornings arent suited for me. Deadlifts are going great though as they feel light as hell, and of course they are at only 225, but remember I am doing this off an injury. And my back has blown up some so I wont complain. To all AMS Reps I hope this log is what you have expected from me so far. PCT is where I am really interested, regarding gains kept and such.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.27%

the good mornings are just supposed to be 5x5 and just used as a stretch not a full on lift. I never go higher than 135...
    SFW and GFH
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Well i think i just was remembering my west-side days when they were a major lift. I just like the lift so much I want to lift heavy like I used too.
  27. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

Although I am making some very good size gains, I fear I have overworked my back on this Sheiko routine, maybe a little too much volume because my good mornings today were aweful. Coulndt get the from right and to be honest was weak as hell, could barley do 185. It is just one lift and I am making incredible gains on squat and bench so it is a loss I am ok with. Maybe Sheiko and isolated good mornings arent suited for me. Deadlifts are going great though as they feel light as hell, and of course they are at only 225, but remember I am doing this off an injury. And my back has blown up some so I wont complain. To all AMS Reps I hope this log is what you have expected from me so far. PCT is where I am really interested, regarding gains kept and such.
    It could be over training or just a off day. Ive seemed to run into about 4 days per month, prob something to do with diet/stress or sleep dang there a million factors. If the problem keeps occuring every back work out then i think some tweeking would be a good idea.

As for log your doing a great job man we just want u to be honest and tell your exp. Thus far great job!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.27%

Well i think i just was remembering my west-side days when they were a major lift. I just like the lift so much I want to lift heavy like I used too.
    Just cut down the weight. They are meant to stretch out your lower back and hams in this situation not for building mass. we use 25% of our 1rm for squats as our weight.
    SFW and GFH
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

thanks guys, this log has been a real treat for me.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    the good mornings are just supposed to be 5x5 and just used as a stretch not a full on lift. I never go higher than 135...
    Def drop the GMs for extensions or deads. You are asking for injury with heavy GMs.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.27%

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Def drop the GMs for extensions or deads. You are asking for injury with heavy GMs.
    not true. Heavy Goodmornings can be a good exercise if done right. As for the good mornings in this program they are meant to be more of a stretch and some active recovery instead of a high intensity lift. Just keep that in mind.
    SFW and GFH
  32. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.78%

Keep up the good work my man log lookn solid...Have u gained much weight yet?
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Yeah, this last week did put some pounds on me even though I was on the low carb week. In the mornings I sit right around 265 which is 10lbs gained, with a leaner pysique and stomach. Glad today was easy beacause my right knee was giving me hell today, just a nagging pain on the outer quad. Here what it looked like:

squat: 185 5x1, 225 4x1, 255 3x2, 295 3x2, 315 2x3
    bench: 165 5x1, 185 4x1, 245 3x2, 265 3x5
    db flies: 65lbs 10x5
    dips: 5x5
    squat: 185 5x1, 225 4x1, 255 3x2, 292 2x4

Didnt have the intensity I have been having in wks 2 and 3, but the workouts are still very solid. And by not as intense I am by no means saying the liquidrone isnt working, just the aggression wasnt as pronounced in the gym today. I beleive I forgot to post my diet for the last workout or two but the only change I have made is increasing carbs back to week 1 and 2 levels. Will post todays diet before bed. I do believe I need a week off though, because of signs of overtraining. The liquidrone has kept me going but I have been running Sheiko for 12 weeks now and that deserves a break. What is you guys consensus on when to take that break? It would be for a week???
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%

Yeah, this last week did put some pounds on me even though I was on the low carb week. In the mornings I sit right around 265 which is 10lbs gained, with a leaner pysique and stomach. Glad today was easy beacause my right knee was giving me hell today, just a nagging pain on the outer quad. Here what it looked like:

Didnt have the intensity I have been having in wks 2 and 3, but the workouts are still very solid. And by not as intense I am by no means saying the liquidrone isnt working, just the aggression wasnt as pronounced in the gym today. I beleive I forgot to post my diet for the last workout or two but the only change I have made is increasing carbs back to week 1 and 2 levels. Will post todays diet before bed. I do believe I need a week off though, because of signs of overtraining. The liquidrone has kept me going but I have been running Sheiko for 12 weeks now and that deserves a break. What is you guys consensus on when to take that break? It would be for a week???
    I wouldnt take a break from lifting while on.. just switch up your training to change things up a bit.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Yeah, I didnt want to take a break while on, but wanted to try and take it slower during PCT. Good idea to switch up the routine though, thanks. What I might do is continue the Sheiko but maybe tone down the weights. Yesterdays Macros were: 300g protein, 250g carbs, 45g fat. Today will be about the same, but less carbs, probably around 150g approx.
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Well I have started taking my capped cissus a little early, as I had planned on taking it only at the start of PCT, but I am hoping it helps with what I think is signs of over-training in my back from 12 straight weeks of Sheiko. And the problem isnt with my upper body, just lower but specifically my back. Just remnants of last years back injury I guess, which I am hoping the cissus will take care of. So far today I have had 175g protein and 100g carbs, 30g fat.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'd take a few days off to stretch, work mobility, posture, etc. Small stuff basically that doesnt kill the CNS. Or...

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I wouldnt take a break from lifting while on.. just switch up your training to change things up a bit.
    Like Tatt alluded to lower the volume a bit (not sure if thats even possible with Sheiko).
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd take a few days off to stretch, work mobility, posture, etc. Small stuff basically that doesnt kill the CNS. Or...

Like Tatt alluded to lower the volume a bit (not sure if thats even possible with Sheiko).
    I think now would be an opportune time to switch over to a pure hypertrophy routine IMO...
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Well, what I have decided to do for PCT as far as working out are as followed: Switching to a Metal Militia bench routine for upper body and a lower body routine more for the hypertrophy and accessory/detail work. Todays workout was the best workout I have had since the start of week 3. Really aggressive and strength was excellent, stamina as well. Here what I did:

bench 165x5, 185x4, 225 3x2, 265 3x2, 185 2x3
    deads: 225 5x5
    bench: 225 5x1, 225 4x4
    db flys: 65lb 10x5
    narrow squat: 285 5x5
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

Really felt powerful all day long. I guess the upping of carbs really makes a difference on this compound. One of the mistakes I made on this cycle was trying to lower carbs to much, down to 100g on some days in week three. Now that I am back up in the 250g+ range I feel that power and aggression again. Still I have nothing but praise for Liquidrone. I will be having my last workout tomorrow and will get body fat and measurements on Monday, then start PCT workouts on Wednesday.

Strength: 8/10- For the followers of this log I have been training using the Sheiko method which is very high volume. What Liquidrone did for me is really improve my handling of the weight and ability to push instantly 20lbs more in week 3 when I made the decision to up the weights, which was a variant from the program.
    Stamina: 8/10- Out of this whole 4wk cycle I had maybe 1-2 days where I felt I didnt have the energy to push through. Liquidrone really gave me endurance that felt was never ending.
    Recovery: 10/10- I was flat out never sore. And before you say well I wasnt working out hard enough, just take another look at the workouts I was doing. Also keep in mind this cycle was a continuation of 8weeks of prior Sheiko with no Liquidrone. So thats 12weeks straight of a very taxing system.
    Mental: 10/10- I was on cloud nine on Liquidrone. Felt like I could kick anyones ass and felt supremly confident. Aggression in the gym was outstanding, focus on the weights was intense. Only thing that broke my focus was that hot girl on various occassion and even then she better be really hot. Which leads to my next topic
    Libido: 9/10- AMS just want you too know that you made my wifes life a living hell. To quote a movie "rock out with my **** out" is an understatement. She even said I was trying to get at her in my sleep. Sex was definatley not a problem.
    Size/Pumps: 10/10- I made a 2 inch gain on my chest alone in 2wks alone and the rest of my body has been looking just as well. I didnt work on abs or bis directly and my wife is saying how big I am looking and how my stomach looks smaller. I have lost body fat and gotten great pumps every workout. I never did get that vascular look alot of other loggers got, but I am not low enough in body fat. But I am getting there.

Overall: This product can be used as a bulker or on a cut I think. Your diet doesnt have to be too much below maintanence to get a good lean look. Keep your carbs up and you will feel even better. Strength and size go hand in hand on this poroduct and are quite significant. I would definatley reccommend and use this product again and am looking foirward to more Liquid Delivery products soon by AMS, which I will hold you guys too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 06:41 AM
  2. Replies: 113
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 11:07 AM
  3. Testiesac brings you liquidrone (sponsored AMS)
    By testiesac in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:55 PM
  4. Steve Jobs Vs. Bill Gates
    By thewilman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 11:52 AM
  5. Bill Gates to leave daily role at Microsoft in 08'
    By JonesersRX7 in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 01:17 AM