Hells gates are opened with AMS liquidrone(sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Sorry for the late post it was my wifes birthday today and in her kind heart she even let me hit the gym before the party. Blew through todays workout, I guess it was a light day. Today was filled with barbecue and evrything that goes with it. I got down 315g protein, 300g carbs and 50g olive oil. I am sure the liquidrone has kicked in because of how easy todays workout was and even during hard reps I kept perfect form. Usually when I get hard reps my form breaks alittle but not anymore, the strength just keeps coming. Here what I did today:

Bench: 135x7, 151x6, 165x5, 178 4x1, 192 3x2, 206 2x2, 178x4, 165x6, 151x8, 135x10
    flies: 40 10x5
    squat: 182 5x1, 219 4x2, 255 3x2, 273 3x5
    good morn: 135 5x5
    no cardio today(suck)

2. energy: 4/5- very confident and feel I can take on the day
    focus: 5/5- brain is working on overdrive, i am extremly focused
    stamina: 5/5- workouts kill me but I always finish strong
    libido: 5/5- still hard and ready to go at drop of a hat
    •   

3. Good to hear. Keep training hard man.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

4. Well boys, I must say I made the gym my bitch today, had her totally under control. The weights were light, form was perfect, stamina was never ending and alpha male feeling was on full blast. Liquidrone I will say has fully kicked in and already earned my respect, AMS you developed a great product. Here what I threw down today:

Squat: 185x5, 225 4x2, 255 3x2, 292 2x5
    Bench: 135x5, 165x4, 192 2x3, 225 2x6
    flies: 45 10x5
    pushups: 10x5
    good morn: 175 5x5
    30min cardio

Got home took in 80g carbs and 75g protein w/30g olive oil. Will post the rest of the diet for today tonight. Up to know I already have 150g carbs, 150g protein and 50g fats.

5. Man I love my father-in-law. Every time me and the wife go over there we get a great meal. I myself ate a full plate of mashed potatoes, 2 2" pork steaks and veggies. My diet today was very solid. Lots of soild protein from food today. Todays macros ended up 275g protein, 250g carbs, 25g fat. I am still grinning from todays workout and honestly wish I could workout tomorrow as well, but I will of course stick to Sheiko schedual. Myh dosing schedual has been very consistant and always corresponds to my workouts. I always make sure I am in the 4hr range of the half life when I workout, find I feel best this way.People are already saying I am looking bigger and more defined. I am not even working abs/or arms and they are progressing.
    •   

6. sub a dub dub
    SFW and GFH

7. You must have a very understanding grrl...mine would let me, i dont love her when i pull things like that, but i only do on cycle so she gets over when we hit the bed room with all the increased test/libido.lol

8. I was not feeling so hot today, and it was all my fault. I woke up late and wasnt able to get down any breakfast. Then I was at school from 7AM till 345. Then I had to go do some yard work for my mom where I didnt have access to my protein and all I had was soup. Got home at 6 and was feeling fluish, just from lack of diet today I think. I managed to get down 100g protein, 200g carbs, 30g fat. I am not happy about today, but am craving hitting the weights tomorrow. Tomorrow is a light school day so no diet problems should arise.

9. Hit them hard my man!

10. Started the day off right today with a big breakfast. Oatmeal, eggs, protein shake, bread. Felt really energetic all day and felt strong, and even stronger after I left the gym. Weights were light, focus was good, strength/stamina was awesome. Heres how it went down:

rack deads: 225 5x6
    bench: 135 5x1, 165 5x2, 192 4x5
    db flies: 45 10x5
    deads: 225 5x6
    narrow squat: 225 5x6
    30min cardio

Liquidrone is giving me all the effects of a preworkout supp, recovery formula, and of cousre mass and strength. I had thought I still might need a preworkout supp like the JP8 I was taking, but it turns out i didnt. Everybody I see keeps telling me how good I am looking and big as well, love hearing that.

11. Awesome feedback bigiron! Thats a serious day in the gym with all those compound movements.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

12. Thanks Royd, looks like a serious day on paper but it was more like a day in the park. Diet was perfect today. Had a variety of oats, veggies, rice, chicken, pork, protein shakes. Macros were 300g protein, 45g fat, 250g carbs. Well just to update on my weight gain, as of this morning I am up 6lbs coupled with a shrinking stomach......gotta love it.

Energy: no lethargy, exactly the opposite. I am full of energy all day and especially in the gym. Although when I hit the weights the energy changes into a force of pure strength.
    Strength: strength is up as I can tell by the stamina I have. Sheiko isnt exactly a hurry up and hit heavy weights, it is high volume. The volume isnt affecting me at all and thats how I can tell I am getting stronge.
    Libido: still getting up every morning and any other moment in the day
    Concentration/attitude: ALPHA MALE, all i can say.
    Recovery: I have not been sore a single day since starting Liquidrone. Even an hour after I leave the gym I am ready to go back. I wish I could live in the gym sometimes.....

13. i agree with you on some things...

not lethargic at all, still get solid boners...haha..., decent gains in strength, but i am still getting sore.....maybe your not working hard enough ;-)
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

14. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    i agree with you on some things...

not lethargic at all, still get solid boners...haha..., decent gains in strength, but i am still getting sore.....maybe your not working hard enough ;-)
    Thats what im thinking.... jk. Youre doin great bud, and throwin up some major weight every workout. You said you gained 6lbs? i dont think i have gained any but a lb or 2. but im eating a lil different.

15. ive gained 1 or 2 lbs. But im trying to recomp.
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

16. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    ive gained 1 or 2 lbs. But im trying to recomp.
    Same. gotta get ready for da summa and for Hawaii woohoo!

17. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    ]
    Energy: no lethargy, exactly the opposite. I am full of energy all day and especially in the gym. Although when I hit the weights the energy changes into a force of pure strength.
    Strength: strength is up as I can tell by the stamina I have. Sheiko isnt exactly a hurry up and hit heavy weights, it is high volume. The volume isnt affecting me at all and thats how I can tell I am getting stronge.
    Recovery: I have not been sore a single day since starting Liquidrone. Even an hour after I leave the gym I am ready to go back. I wish I could live in the gym sometimes.....
    that sums this compound up quite nicely and accurately.

18. not working out hard enough aye, sounds like a challenge I shall have to meet.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    not working out hard enough aye, sounds like a challenge I shall have to meet.
    :bukkake: haha its on!

No challenge just givin you $h!t and some motivation

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Thanks Royd, looks like a serious day on paper but it was more like a day in the park. Diet was perfect today. Had a variety of oats, veggies, rice, chicken, pork, protein shakes. Macros were 300g protein, 45g fat, 250g carbs. Well just to update on my weight gain, as of this morning I am up 6lbs coupled with a shrinking stomach......gotta love it.

I'm glad that I have this to look forward to!

I'm liking the log bro, keep it up!
    Iron Legion Rep

21. Had a great day today,was a short day at school and I finally got to take those beloved afternoon naps. Today was on off day and I slacked on cardio, I know but Ill make it up tomorrow. Here are todays macros, I know there a little low but it was an uneventful day.

200g protein, 200g carbs, 35g fat

Abs are still looking good with no training and arms are feeling rock solid. I tried in one of the other testers thread to get the AMS reps to give us 1 more bottle for those who want to try and run it a little longer, so lets all give them a hard time. Just for fun of course.

22. Well I know its early but I wanted to update everyone to my PCT workout routine and extra supps. For PCT I will switch from the Sheiko routine to a WSB 8wk routine. Will post routine closer to end of cycle but I just got pretty excited about it just now and felt like posting. Extra supps I just ordered for PCT are bulk super cissus and bulk 1-carboxy.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Well I know its early but I wanted to update everyone to my PCT workout routine and extra supps. For PCT I will switch from the Sheiko routine to a WSB 8wk routine. Will post routine closer to end of cycle but I just got pretty excited about it just now and felt like posting. Extra supps I just ordered for PCT are bulk super cissus and bulk 1-carboxy.

With all the weight youre lifting i would have added cissus durin. I like that stuff. i need some myself! And a lil early for pct, you think?

24. Well like I said I was bored and had nothing else to do, never to early to plan.

25. Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    Well like I said I was bored and had nothing else to do, never to early to plan.
    Yeah ive had bought some things when nutraplanet had those crazy sales. so i think i got a sufficient pct.

26. Log lookn good my man , keep up all this hard training! You did take before pics right, wanna see the afters

27. You bet I took before pics there on the 1st or 2nd page. Just wanted to let you guys no that I plan on lower my carb intake by a 1/4 to a 1/2 to try and lean out some more. I will do this by timing my carb intake more to around workout and after and try to lay off some during other parts of the day. Will post todays workout tonight when I get home, it was a good one....

28. Finally home and in bed and now its time to fill you guys in on the workout today.

squat: 182 4x1, 219 4x1, 255 3x2, 295 3x6
    bench: 135 6x1, 165 5x1, 192 4x2, 206 3x2, 245 2x2, 206 4x1, 192 5x1, 165 6x1, 135 7x1
    flies: 50lbs 10x5
    skull crush: 70lbs 10x5
    squat: 200 3x1, 237 3x1, 295 2x4
    good morn: 195 3x3

Macros today were 175g protein, 200g carbs, 30g fat. Sorry for the short post but I am tired, have a good weekend guys.

29. Wanted to let you guys know I am making a small change to my Sheiko routine. Nothing major, just adding about 10-20lbs on all calculated lifts to make up for the strength gains I have been making thanks to liquidrone. Probably should have been doing this from the start, but better late than never. Macros today will end at 200g protein, 150g carbs, 40g fat.

30. Good sh!t, that routine looks pretty grueling. Keep pounding it brutha!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 06:41 AM
  2. Replies: 113
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 11:07 AM
  3. Testiesac brings you liquidrone (sponsored AMS)
    By testiesac in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 11:55 PM
  4. Steve Jobs Vs. Bill Gates
    By thewilman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 11:52 AM