3 bottles of PRIME and occasional jack3d logged!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats PRIME?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/prime-120-caps.html

Whats Jack3d?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/jacked-45-servings.html

Whats the dosing protocol?
6 pills daily unless I see the need to bump up to 9

For jacked i will use sparingly as i dont do stims much, honestly, i could probably get by on one scoop of it. I will certainly use it for writing papers and studying which is typically what i use stims for rather than lifting.

What are your starting stats?
5'11"
211lbs
i would guess 12% bf

Training Protocol?
I train each musclegroup individually and have been using a fair amount of volume the past month and Ive made tremendous gains this past yr.

(I got the parcel upon returning from the gym, so I'll show you todays workout and youll see what im doing)

Diet?
-Very high protein, high carb, high fat diet. Roughly 4,000kcals daily. Mostly from clean sources, but not entirely, I actually plan to type out everything I consume during this log.

Starting Pics
I took pics monday night and will attach them to this post. They are w/ the built in MacBook camera, some in front of the light in my bedroom some behind it, tried to find the best lighting but it kinda sucked either way. regardless, they serve as a nice reference for comparison in the months to come.

Special Thanks
To everybody at USP Labs, this is insane how much stuff you have given me. I have no idea what to expect from PRIME as some love it and some hate it. I like that, cuz I wont get any placebo as I have no expectations. I have used USP products in the past and was pleased.

My goals during the log
This log will be a few months long, so I hope to get over 220lbs and remain leaner than the average guy.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 Triceps

Dose
Took 3 pills when i got the box (postWO)

I'll start full dosing tomorrow

The Lift
Tricep Pushdown superset Reverse Grip Overhead Cable Extension
150lb stackx12-----------------------100x12
160 (i pin weights to the stack a la Ronnie coleman)--110x12
175x12-----------130x12
175x12---------150x8 re grip 4 more

Tricep Machine, kinda like dips where you push down the two handles
170x12 WU
190x12
210x12
230x8
250x8
270 (stack)x8----PR, i usually stop at 250

Reverse Grip Slullcrushers suprset Close Grip Bench
45x12 for 4 sets 185x12 for 4 sets

Skullcrushers w/ olympic bar (flat bar)
45x12
65x12
65x12

Notes
-Hadnt consumed any PRIME at the time I lifted, but I had a hard ass tricep workout
-At days end I'll post all the foods Ive consumed today
-The daily notes section is where i will note what i feel from PRIME when I do feel something, in addition to my thoughts on the lift

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Others Supplements to be taken during this log

All The Whey choc protein blend @ 6 scoops throughout daily
Beverly Liver Tabs @ 8 tabs spread throughout day
Universal Liver Tabs @ 8 tabs spread throughout day
1 serving AEN Intrabolic daily
Occasionally CL GFH postWO
Occasionally Omega ONE mixed w/ wms and eaa postWO

Ive been using all of these for months now except the Intrabolic which Ive been using for 3 weeks to a month

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 Notes

Ive only taken 10 pills thus far (6 yesterday, 4 thus far today)

And I must say this stuff makes me VERY tired. The feeling of going hypo was not the case, it was just the tiredness that accompanies low blood sugar.

Last night I fell asleep about 2 hrs earlier than normal (and w/out gaba, i always need gaba...im not complaining bout not needing gaba though!) and I slept for 9.5 hrs!

I woke up at 9am for class today, its now 2:30pm and Im exhausted again (havent worked out yet even)

My flatulence has also increased since I awoke today

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 1/2 scoop jacked to wake me up and it worked great, albeit a very low dose there was no jitters or nausea my current stim (up until this log) was the occasional JP8 and it was hit or miss on the nausea.

I'll go to a full scoop next time I use it, maybe even tonight as I'll be hitting a good hr of hard cardio.

O, and the stuff tastes just like sprite!

I'll be training legs tomorrow, back the following day and then chest Sunday.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3 Back

I did pulldowns, reverse grip pulldowns, seated rows, 1 arm bent rows and hyperextensions. I didnt write down my numbers, but will be sure to do so in the future.

My triceps are still damn sore from frying them the other day. Tomorrow is legs and I'll be hitting chest after that.

As of now there is nothing to note about PRIME except that it makes me overly tried, not relaxed but tired.

My experience with Jacked was unlike with any other stim, about an hr and a half after consuming it I first started to feel a crash, but then got crazy energy and was just pacing around my house. The energy 2 hrs after taking about 2/3 scoop was far more than it was 30 min or 1 hr after dosing.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've taken 9 pills today and must say I'm off to really disliking Prime, accompanying the grogginess is a weird feeling that can only be described as the anxiousness/nervousness that acompanies an LSD trip. That was the reason I hated LSD, and about a thirty min after I take PRIME I feel all weird and it doesnt help that it also makes me really tired.

On to Jacked, I usually never use stims, or rarely do is more accurate. however, Prime has me yawning by noon... anyway, I took one scoop of jacked before cardio tonight and had some of the best cardio Ive had to date. As you can tell by my pics I need to lean up a bit, so I'll likely be making good use of my jacked.

The jacked is the best tasting preWO, best digesting preWO and most simple (which is a good thing IMO) that Ive used in some time. I could see becoming a repeat customer on Jacked, PRIME on the other hand is not going over well and Im only three days in.

So I've taken 9 pills today and must say I'm off to really disliking Prime, accompanying the grogginess is a weird feeling that can only be described as the anxiousness/nervousness that acompanies an LSD trip. That was the reason I hated LSD, and about a thirty min after I take PRIME I feel all weird and it doesnt help that it also makes me really tired.

On to Jacked, I usually never use stims, or rarely do is more accurate. however, Prime has me yawning by noon... anyway, I took one scoop of jacked before cardio tonight and had some of the best cardio Ive had to date. As you can tell by my pics I need to lean up a bit, so I'll likely be making good use of my jacked.

The jacked is the best tasting preWO, best digesting preWO and most simple (which is a good thing IMO) that Ive used in some time. I could see becoming a repeat customer on Jacked, PRIME on the other hand is not going over well and Im only three days in.
start at 6 caps and are you dosing with food?

First reports of lethargy.

One scoop is a perfect dose for late night cardio.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
start at 6 caps and are you dosing with food?

First reports of lethargy.

One scoop is a perfect dose for late night cardio.
k I'll keep it at 6

Yes, with food, then I'm beyond tired until my next big meal, its been making me zone the hell out and be really tired. I dont know if its making me go really hypoglycemic or what (shoudlnt be as even AP, LG's slin, etc dont do that to me, plus im eating carbs/fat/pro with the pills in the first place), but its uncomfortable and a concern.

that jack3d was very smooth though, too early to say yet on how i compare it to shotgun or jp8 but ill let that be known as i have more experience with jack3d under my belt.

k I'll keep it at 6

Yes, with food, then I'm beyond tired until my next big meal, its been making me zone the hell out and be really tired. I dont know if its making me go really hypoglycemic or what (shoudlnt be as even AP, LG's slin, etc dont do that to me, plus im eating carbs/fat/pro with the pills in the first place), but its uncomfortable and a concern.

that jack3d was very smooth though, too early to say yet on how i compare it to shotgun or jp8 but ill let that be known as i have more experience with jack3d under my belt.
Have you tried eating a little protein carb snack in between meals. Maybe your need for calories is increased.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried eating a little protein carb snack in between meals. Maybe your need for calories is increased.
I'll try that today and report back after i train legs tonight (legs got pushed back from yesterday, i didnt have the time to get to the gym cuz of a paper I'm working on)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PRIME Lethargy? Volcom ran a log where he noticed severe lethargy, same with this person when he used Endoamp ( post . There's probably others.
yea on my bb dot com log a usp rep says there have been a handful who reported lethargy prior to me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 Legs

The Lift
Squats
4 sets of 20 with 135lbs

Leg Press
2plates/sidex20
3/sidex20
4/sidex16
5/sidex16

Calf Raise Machine
3plates/side for 4 sets of 20

Walking Lunges
25's across the gym floor and back twice (I'd say for reference it's about half as long as a basketball court, so in whole its equivalent to down and back on a court)

Leg Extensions superset Hammy Pushdowns (my gym got rid of laying hamstring machine when they got new equiptment at new years! its unbelievable they would do that, these pushdowns are not nearly as hard)
-160x12 for 4 sets extensions
-100x12 for 4 sets hammy pushdowns

Notes
-Besides being tired I havent noticed anything from Prime yet (its still very early), Volcom from AM apparently had the same issue but still had great gains, which is encouraging.

Q for USP reps, while dosing at 6/day should i take two days off a week or dose all seven?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6: Chest

The Lift
Decline Bench
135x12
185x8
235x5
285x3

DB Flat Bench
75sx8
90x8
110x4
120x4

Incline Bench
135x8
185x8
235x4

Cable Crossover
40/sidex16

Rodney St Clouds (uni lateral angled upper pec crossover from the bottom)
20x8
40x8

Notes
-A heavy lift, above average, chest is my strong point for sure
-Trying to eat more and sip gatorade during the day to avoid drowsiness, its working a little
-I used only 1 cap of original dialene 4 before todays lift and was nauseous half way through the lift, but damn amped. Anyway that shows my very low tolerance for stims.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Q for USP reps, while dosing at 6/day should i take two days off a week or dose all seven?

Personally, I prefer an initial loading phase of 9 capsules per day for one week to ten days, before dropping to six per day. In your case, considering the absence of a loading phase, you could continue with your six caps per day regimen without a break. If you notice the onset of tolerance, take one day off. To note, the possibility of developing tolerance to PRIME within eight to twelve weeks, while theoretically existent, is practically less feasible as the product appears to exert better effects with the passage of time.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8: Delts

The Lift
Seated Military Press
135x12
135x12
185x8
205x5

DB Shoulder Press
75sx12
75x12
80x8
85x8

Upright Rows
95x12
105x8
95x12

Seated Lateral Raises
25x12
25x12
30x8, rest 4 more
35x4, rest 4 more

Unilateral Lateral Raises and Rear Delt Band Work and Hyperextensions to finish the lift

Notes
-I go from tired from the PRIME to smooth energy about fifteen min after a scoop of jacked
-Great Pump and good lifts today
-Weight is down 2 lbs for 209
-Still not sold on PRIME, but Ive got 3 months worth...so hopefully my luck with it will change
-Days that I use Jack3d I always throw in abs at the end cuz Ive got energy to spare

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I took my dinner serving an hr ago and have not felt tired... i can only hope my body is aclemated to the product and it will all be up and up from here.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive had two of my doses today without any lethargy so far today, I didnt drastically up my carbs, I just seem to be getting accustomed to this supp.

edit: After my third dose )w/ dinner) I felt lightheaded about an hr afterward so I consumed a banana and 20g whey and was fine. I think my initial reaction of it making me go hypo was the real reason.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive had two of my doses today without any lethargy so far today, I didnt drastically up my carbs, I just seem to be getting accustomed to this supp.

edit: After my third dose )w/ dinner) I felt lightheaded about an hr afterward so I consumed a banana and 20g whey and was fine. I think my initial reaction of it making me go hypo was the real reason.
Sounds good! That was why I suggested in my last PM to you that you should up your (complex) carbohydrate intake. I suspected low carbs with PRIME could have induced your lethargy!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good! That was why I suggested in my last PM to you that you should up your (complex) carbohydrate intake. I suspected low carbs with PRIME could have induced your lethargy!

yea i was far from low carbing so i didnt think that would be the issue, but this stuff eats up carbs. I never even got light headed like that w/ superdrol which everyone says eats up carbs.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 Arms

The Lift
DB Hammers standing
40x12
50x8
60x8
60x8

FST-7 EZ Bar Curls
70x7 sets of 8, damn that gets hard

Skullcrushers
60x12
70x12
80x12
80x12

CGBP
135x12
185x12
225x6
225x8 w/ spotters help on a few reps

Front Double Bicep Pulley Curls
20/sidex12
30x12
40x12
40x12

Notes
-I didnt hit any PRs but rarely do on arms which like legs are a sticking point for me
-By keeping the frequency of meals at 8x/daily including shakes/bananas/trail mix to get me out of a hypoglycemic fog I have had no side
-Ive heard this kick in diff times for everyone so Im just playing the waiting game for now

dra05ke

Awards
looks good man...ill be checkin on this as i just started my PRIME ..i was having trouble with lethargy so i stopped after 2 days because it was effecting my classes but i have spring break to let me body acclimate to the substance so im giving it a go ...first day was today and i kept me carbs spaced out about every 2 hours 20 grams of carbs and so far i am experiencing the euphoric feeling, tons of motivation and now lethargy at all.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good man...ill be checkin on this as i just started my PRIME ..i was having trouble with lethargy so i stopped after 2 days because it was effecting my classes but i have spring break to let me body acclimate to the substance so im giving it a go ...first day was today and i kept me carbs spaced out about every 2 hours 20 grams of carbs and so far i am experiencing the euphoric feeling, tons of motivation and no lethargy at all.
Some users need to increase their CHO intake on PRIME.

dra05ke

Awards
bump ...swolen, how are things goin for you on your Prime run?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump ...swolen, how are things goin for you on your Prime run?
ive been sick as a dog since saturday, ill keep you guys in the loop when im back in the gym, hopefully just a few more days.

im nervous/scared as to how much weight ill have lost :(

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been sick as a dog since saturday, ill keep you guys in the loop when im back in the gym, hopefully just a few more days.

im nervous/scared as to how much weight ill have lost :(
Hope you get well soon. All the best!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still feeling a bit under the weather, but 90% better.

-Warmed up with single legged leg extensions
-smith machine squats
-leg press
-walking db lunges
-heavy leg extensions
-seated hammy pushdowns machine
-Seated Calf Raises

Notes
-Honestly, I dont feel a single thing from PRIME, other loggers and past users have pm'ed me saying the same, so I dont feel too bad. At first I thought I was the only one not seeing anything from it. In all fairness to PRIME, i havent been on too long, and coming back from being sick and all today would likely not have been the day i woulda felt it kick in.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some users, PRIME's effects are dose-dependent. Try nine capsules daily, either in a 3x3 format, or six pre-workout and three at any other time of the day.

dra05ke

Awards
swolen, did you notice any difference in pumps so far using prime ...and i also took jack3d for the first time yesterday ...i was all over the gym and the smooth energy for about 6 hours! it's unreal ..ive never had any pre-workout supp like it. im usually very sensitive to stims and i handled it extremely well.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swolen, did you notice any difference in pumps so far using prime ...and i also took jack3d for the first time yesterday ...i was all over the gym and the smooth energy for about 6 hours! it's unreal ..ive never had any pre-workout supp like it. im usually very sensitive to stims and i handled it extremely well.
yea i like jack3d and have recommending it to a few ppl so far, never got any pump from it, but the energy is awesome.

i havent noticed anything in regards to training from prime.

also, on a sad note, weight is down to 196 from being sick. On a bright note it always recovers within a week after being sick and today Im finally feeling 100%. All I did was cardio today but Im gunna train chest tomorrow. That damn combo of nausea and reduced appetite really crush me whenever i get sick. The "refeed" today has sure been great though, this cycle happens every time i get sick.

dra05ke

Awards
it's good to hear your back on your feet and the best of luck to you ..hopefully the prime kicks in soon for you!

AthleticJock

Awards
I'm back on Prime as of yesterday and a 3 month off cycle- I took it last fall and had incredible gains. On the first day back, after only 4 pills and a high carb dinner, I had immediate, very noticable increases in muscle hardness and fullness, and very relaxed. I did sleep the hardest I've slept in months after the first day dosing. Woke up this morning and definitely feeling the anabolic effects of the Prime.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Lift
Decline Bench
-225 for 4 sets of 12

Flat Bench
-185 for 4 sets of 12

Incline Bench
-185 for 4 sets of 12

Flat DB Fly
-40 for 4 sets of 12

Notes
-Weight up to 198 so its rebounding nice
-Nothing to really note, these were typical numbers for me training with reps of 12 which is pretty high for me

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm back on Prime as of yesterday and a 3 month off cycle- I took it last fall and had incredible gains. On the first day back, after only 4 pills and a high carb dinner, I had immediate, very noticable increases in muscle hardness and fullness, and very relaxed. I did sleep the hardest I've slept in months after the first day dosing. Woke up this morning and definitely feeling the anabolic effects of the Prime.
sir you are "placebo-ing" out of your mind right now.

If only testE worked so well I could immediately feel the gains ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Lift
DB Shoulder Press
40x12
45x12
50x12
60x12

Seated Side Laterals
20x12
25x12
30x12
25x12

DB Front Raises Unilaterally
20x12
25x12
30x12
30x12

Bent Over Side Laterals
25x12
30x12
35x12
40x8

Notes
-trying to keep the reps "high" for hypertrophy, and the burn kicks my ass whenever I go high reps rather than heavy
-Took 1/2 scoop jack3d to get me going today
-Recovery is not something I have noticed increase, but with the lactic acid buildup on sets of 12 I'll keep this exact rep range and try to gauge any difference
-Ive tested many supps and usually give them a pretty fair review, tomorrow will be the end of the first bottle and I havent noticed anything yet besides the sides when i first started.

dra05ke

Awards
swolen, have you tried 9/day of prime ...i would try another bottle and bump it 9 on workout days and 6 on rest days if the money situation calls for it of course. ...it makes one hell of a difference ..im at 9 a day i feel full all day long in a calorie deficit. ..mirror's telling me in getting bigger but scales telling me in losing ...lost 2 lbs in 9 days ..nothing spectactular but it's the fact that i look bigger but weight is dropping

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
swolen, have you tried 9/day of prime ...i would try another bottle and bump it 9 on workout days and 6 on rest days if the money situation calls for it of course. ...it makes one hell of a difference ..im at 9 a day i feel full all day long in a calorie deficit. ..mirror's telling me in getting bigger but scales telling me in losing ...lost 2 lbs in 9 days ..nothing spectactular but it's the fact that i look bigger but weight is dropping
yea my weight was down a bit, then i got sick and is down even more

i might have to try 9/day, usp sent me three bottles and tomorrow im finishing the first

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good post! Nine capsules daily, or say five days a week and six capsules on the remaining two days (for maintenance), appears to make the difference for a lot of users.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20 Arms

Last day on 6/day, Im gunna up it to 9 starting tomorrow

Got a great pump today, went up to 110lbs on the fixed EZ Bars for curls for 8 reps which was pretty heavy for me.

Weight at 198 still, Fin getting sick set me back weight wise, but Im on spring break right now so I have plenty of time to sit around and eat.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22 Back and forearms

Ive neglected forearm training for most of the time Ive been training, so I supersetted db and bb wrist curls at the end of my back lift today, got a huge pump. I'll have to make sure to train the two together from here on out.

The workout consisted of pulldowns, bent bb rows, seated rows, underhand pulldowns and dealifts. I didnt hit any PR's or have an exceptional pump, I've now been on 9/day for two days and I dont feel any difference.

weight is back up to 200, I hate playing catchup...

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, i just saw the new USPowders preWO supp, it looks great, props to USP for that formula and for jack3d which Im really enjoying.

Prime just doesnt seem to do anything for me besides eat up carbs.

PhysiqueFreak

PhysiqueFreak

Awards
  • Established
Interested on seeing how the Prime plays out for you. I have seen a mixed collection of results (or lack there of) from this product

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, i just saw the new USPowders preWO supp, it looks great, props to USP for that formula and for jack3d which Im really enjoying.

Prime just doesnt seem to do anything for me besides eat up carbs.
How is your body composition like, with all the extra carbs you have been consuming?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday we got about 8-10" of snow, so i couldnt get on the roads to lift.

The roads are drivable today though, so I'll hit legs later today.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is your body composition like, with all the extra carbs you have been consuming?

its strange becuase Ive added the extra carbs, but my body looks the exact same. Maybe slightly smaller and leaner, but that was from getting a cold that was coupled with nausea so the few real meals I was getting were coming back up for damn near a week straight.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
its strange becuase Ive added the extra carbs, but my body looks the exact same. Maybe slightly smaller and leaner, but that was from getting a cold that was coupled with nausea so the few real meals I was getting were coming back up for damn near a week straight.
We are also aware of numerous reports of PRIME's effectiveness at supporting improved lean mass under conditions of increased carbohydrate consumption. That was the motivation for my original question.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If forearm development is your goal, I find Reverse Close-Grip Preacher Curls, as well as Zottman Curls, are great for forearm development!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As of right now I really dont know what to update on, at 9/day im not noticing more strength, size or increased recovery.

Only diff is I get more lightheaded, so Ive been sipping Omega Sports ONE mixed with wms throughout the day and during my WO

I went overboard lifting arms yesterday, and am feeling like I'll need to take a few days away from upper body, likely I'll just do cardio tomorrow and chest Tuesday.

Anyway, my front delts are exhausted too, from going too heavy on db curls and hammers (cheating form)

Today I had an amazing lift, started with hack squats, then leg press, smith squats, leg extensions and hammy pushdown machine before finishing with calves.

I'm not sure whether I can liken my last two days of great lifts to PRIME, but I should be able to tell this week.