Nimbus Nutrition's Poseidon - 10-day Final Review

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon 10-day Review

First off, thank you to Nimbus Nutrition and their reps for allowing me to sample their product. Your product has had me curious for the longest time, but I didn’t have the money to spend, so I very much appreciated the opportunity to try it out before potentially buying it.

Now, the most important thing I feel the need to point out was that Day #1 of Poseidon was my first day off any kind of stim or thermogenic in a month and a half. Having worked two jobs alongside of school since beginning of the year, I’ve been fueling myself off of various thermos and stims in order to wake up, get up, and stay up. I’ve had three nights in a row where I get a total of 6-8 hours of sleep, I’ve had back to back shifts from Thursday through Sunday of working at GNC and then a night club at night; my body and mind has taken quite a beating.

Getting off the stims was almost scary, because I was worried I wouldn’t be able to wake up and stay up which was essential to keep up with both jobs and school work. Poseidon gave me what didn’t feel like much more than a minor boost that kept my brain and body working even without the stims. I will write the Pros and Cons of my 10-day run, and elaborate on the categories I feel I was most notably responding to.

Dosing: 1-2 scoops 2-3 times/daily. 2 scoops upon waking, 2 scoops pre-workout, 1 scoops intra or post-workout.

Flavor: a very mild berryish flavor. A weaker flavor than any other ‘pre-workout’ product, which is appreciated. The weak flavor makes the product ‘feel’ lighter on my stomach, so definitely a PRO.

Onset: there wasn’t an onset period, essentially. It wasn’t so much of an instantized pick-me-upper, but more of an, ‘alright, I’m up and about, not falling asleep, feeling good, not sweating like on stims, just generally feeling good overall.’

Effects: The first couple of dosages, I didn’t feel ANY benefits. I mean ZERO. But, on day #2, with 2-2.5 scoops of Poseidon in 20 oz. of ice cold water, I felt a little more refreshed and rejuvenated. Most notably in class; I was attentive, focused and sitting at a comfortable body temperature, as opposed to when I take stims in the morning. I figured that such an improvement in performance would be ideal pre-workout as well, so I added it to the pre-workout mix. Due to having other ‘nootropic’ ingredients in my pre-workout products, I can’t 100% accurately pinpoint the effects pre/intra-workout, but a heightened sense of mood and an increased focus at the gym were two definite effects. I normally HATE speaking to others while at the gym because I’m ‘IN THE ZONE.’ Prior to the Poseidon, taking my headphones off to exchange some words was all it took for me to get a little anxious and/or mad about the excessive talking and got me out of the zone, but with the Poseidon, I was communicating more with the people around me – when necessary – without stressing out about it, and without losing focus.

These have been the primary effects I’ve experienced:

• Increased focus/alertness, both in gym and school
• Heightened mood/feeling good overall, confident
• Greater attention span in class, and while working on class assignments
• Increased hydration; increased vascularity ?!
• immune boosting effects - my cold/sinuses cleared up slowly but surely, and I do credit the Poseidon for some of these benefits!

The effects I was hoping to feel, but that failed to meet my expectations:

• Better skin tone, reduction of pimples – NO benefit yielded
• Improved digestion – NO change noted
• Improved sleep – NO benefit yielded
• Decreased recovery from workout to workout – this didn’t change after starting Poseidon, comparing to without Poseidon, when using Cytogenix CytoCELL as a post-workout recovery agent.

- I jumped the gun when seeing the Blast, Buy One, Get One offer, at Nutraplanet. I figured, with the Poseidon Complex, it should essentially be Poseidon ‘On Juice’ thanks to the energy matrix. I’ve tried about 8-10 dosages of the Blast, and have NOT experienced the benefits I felt during my Poseidon run. Perhaps I need some consistency in my using the Blast before seeing or feeling something, but thus far, Poseidon is about five steps ahead of the Blast.

- I thoroughly enjoyed testing out the waters with Poseidon. It was a ‘new’ experience; such a clean, mild boost of energy without the jitters, the sweating and the comedown. My AM dosing was definitely the most beneficial; at times I found myself re-dosing another 2 scoops around 2-3PM, 4-5 hours following my AM dosing. This ensured me no crash around the end of the afternoon, and overall, just feeling ‘all there,’ clearheaded, clear-minded, and good.

10-day Poseidon Review Final Rating: 8/10

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm like you were, Viking. Poseidon is of interest to me, but I haven't actually bought it yet. Thanks for the info - I think it will help me to finally decide this one. :clap2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good to see viking! I myself use blast on occassion, but have never actually use poseidon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm like you were, Viking. Poseidon is of interest to me, but I haven't actually bought it yet. Thanks for the info - I think it will help me to finally decide this one. :clap2:
Nutra should be having a special on it this weekend so look for that if you wanna give it a try.

Thats a very in depth review for only a ten day review! i am sure the guys at nimbus will appreciate it...i kno some of the effects do build over time and may not be seen in the short time you used it but you got quite a few good benefits glad you liked it..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Nutra should be having a special on it this weekend so look for that if you wanna give it a try.

Thats a very in depth review for only a ten day review! i am sure the guys at nimbus will appreciate it...i kno some of the effects do build over time and may not be seen in the short time you used it but you got quite a few good benefits glad you liked it..
Yeah, I heard something like, 'Buy One, Get One 50% Off' . . . I'll keep my eyes and ears open !

.. I did get a taste for it, though ! That's for sure .. However, should I experience the same effects from a prolonged use of Blast ?! Since it does have the Poseidon Complex in there . . . ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I heard something like, 'Buy One, Get One 50% Off' . . . I'll keep my eyes and ears open !

.. I did get a taste for it, though ! That's for sure .. However, should I experience the same effects from a prolonged use of Blast ?! Since it does have the Poseidon Complex in there . . . ?
You may notice long use effects if you continue to use blast, but it has less of the poseidon matrix per serving and you wouldn't want to be taking the same amount of blast as you would regular poseidon throughout the day(too much extra stims for mass dosing)...if you do pick up some poseidon though the blast can help extend the life of the tub bc you can replace some poseidon doses with blast doses(pre workout, in the morning, any time u need a boost etc)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
You may notice long use effects if you continue to use blast, but it has less of the poseidon matrix per serving and you wouldn't want to be taking the same amount of blast as you would regular poseidon throughout the day(too much extra stims for mass dosing)...if you do pick up some poseidon though the blast can help extend the life of the tub bc you can replace some poseidon doses with blast doses(pre workout, in the morning, ne time u need a boost etc)
Appreciate the advice !

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established