'Balls Deep' Primordial Performance Test Boosting Stack

Dr. Lats

Awards
Call it 'balls deep', 'all in', or 'all out'...I'm hitting the gym hard as hell the next four weeks and supplementing with what I believe to be one of the most solid natural testosterone boosting stacks on the market, in order to give me a natural edge.

Testosterone Recovery Stack

Day #1 :

Sent in my blood test to ZRT Laboratory. Tested for Testosterone and Estrodiol.
Slathered on Sustain Alpha, took a scoop of Toco-8 with breakfast.
Will be taking two scoops of EndoAmp after workouts, with a protein shake.

Tips: When you decide to do a home blood test, make sure to soak your hands in hot water first. I didn't do this and I seem to have 'thick' blood...so it took a little effort/time to get the blood to drip onto the test sheet.

Sustain Alpha smells excellent. I applied one pump on each shoulder, three pumps spread out over my stomach and sides, and one pump on my sack. I have a hairy chest and haven't gotten around to shaving it yet, but will soon.

I'll be keeping a workout log to go along with this as well, its TIME TO TURN UP THE HEAT BABY!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why only 4 pumps? I never used 4, but I did like 5 pumps/day

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What version of Sustain Alpha are you running?

I was going to run version 4.0 as part of my PCT, but opted not to, since I had it covered with some other supplements, but I did use 5 pumps in 2 days. I wasn't found of the smell and it was gritty, and after running 1-T I have been breaking out in the applied area, still...

bubble boy

Awards
I'm interested in how it works for you. I'm looking for a natural stack as well and was leaning toward Prime with Phyto test

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a 2900 bottle, and the 4.0 smell much better in comparison. Got two 6.0's here to try, but I imagine they would smell even better.

Great idea to get bloodwork done, looking forward to seeing how this works out :thumbsup:

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 2 09 (1st workout on the Testosterone Recovery Stack)

LEG DAY!!!

15 Minute Warm up
Below Parallel Squats (Belt-less): 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 275x3, 315x5, 315x3
Leg Extentions: 3x10 superset with Squats 225x10, 225x10, 225x5
One Legged Leg Presses: 180x10x3
Standing Calf Raises: 195x15x3 superset with Seated Calf Raises: 90x10x3 Buuuuuurnnnnn!!!

Really upped the intensity today. Did not have any caffeine before the workout either, just a little coffee in the morning. Noticed today that I need to bring up my left leg a little bit. Since I've upped the intensity, I've noticed that it is slightly weaker and definitely a little smaller than my right. Dropped two scoops of EndoAmp into my protein shake, along side a bowl of beef stew post workout. Hot Yoga tonight...looking forward to getting some of the lactic acid out, sweating it up, and meditating.

Running it at 6 pumps...its the version 6.4 (the smell is great, really fresh...I want to say it is sort of 'citrusy')

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm following along. Good luck. :)

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
def.subbed!..goodluck bro!:)
slick.

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 3 09 (Day 2 Testosterone Recovery Stack)

Applied Sustain Alpha this morning (6 pumps) after a hot shower. I woke up this morning feeling extra refreshed. I've got a few signs of testosterone increase, but I'll wait a few days to make sure its not just my mind. Took Toco-8 in the morning with breakfast and ate two scoops of EndoAmp with my protein shake post workout. The Toco-8 and EndoAmp are actually pretty tasty, especially the EndoAmp, its kinda buttery (it is a phospholipid!)

Here's a progress shot: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFQPYKwjZuQ"]YouTube - Mar 03 2009 VID00275[/ame]

Dumbell Incline: 40x10, 60x10, 90x7 (slow negative)
Dumbell Flys w/pause (slow negative) 40x10x4 superset with Dumbell Incline (60x6x4) Burned like fire!
Low Rows: 160x10x4
Close Grip Pull-downs: 8 stack x10x4 superset with super slow dips b.w.x10x4
Straight Arm Pull Downs superset with cable curls (4 sets)
Cuban Presses: 15x15x1

Hot Yoga 1hr: Making sure to space out my Sustain Alpha dose far apart from these sweaty sessions.

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 4 09 (Day #3 Testosterone Recovery Stack)

Applied Sustain Alpha in the morning. Had a serving of Toco-8 and EndoAmp with breakfast. No weights today, but did go to a hot yoga session.

Weighing in at 208 lbs.

March 5 09 (Day #4 Testosterone Recovery Stack)

Applied Sustain Alpha in the morning. Serving of Toco-8 with breakfast. Must say that I was hanging extra well today. Also, my sleep has definitely been more refreshing. I actually woke up after sleeping for about 6 hours, feeling fully refreshed and ready to go. I usually need about 8 hours of sleep to feel that way. I remember reading a similar log that someone had a simliar affect while taking these supplements.

Hamstrings/Shoulders/Calves

Sumo Deads: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 275x10, 225x10 (Focused on form and controlled movement...I have to admit, I'm a little timid about hitting the deadlifts hard at this point. I feel like my lower back needs more strengthening before I really push it.)
One Leg Hamstring Curls: 40x10x3
See Saw Presses: 40x10, 50x10, 60x7, 40x10
Dumbell Shrugs: 110x10x2, 75x20
Cuban Presses+Side Laterals+Front Raises (Triset) 20x10x2

Serving of EndoAmp post workout.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, my sleep has definitely been more refreshing. I actually woke up after sleeping for about 6 hours, feeling fully refreshed and ready to go. I usually need about 8 hours of sleep to feel that way. I remember reading a similar log that someone had a simliar affect while taking these supplements.
Ever since someone pointed this out, Ive been noticing this more and more lately.

-Eric

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Log is looking good buddy,good to hear that your sleep is improving also!
slick.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This will be a great log for those guys that just want to use the TRS for an overal performance enhancing effect… and arnt on PCT.

Dr lats, when you doing the second blood test?

-Eric

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 6-8 09'

March 6 concluded my first 5 days on the Testosterone Recovery Stack. Saturday and Sunday I did not take Sustain Alpha, as the instructions say to take it on a 5 day on, 2 day off schedule. Took my Toco-8 and EndoAmp in the morning on Saturday and Sunday.

Took a little break from the weights, but did manage to hit a back to back hot yoga class on Saturday night. Also, went on a 3-4 mile run that morning.

Here are some things I've noticed: Enhanced quality of sleep. I define this as more vivid dreams, waking up feeling more refreshed, and not needing as much sleep. I noticed slightly more oily skin and a few extra pimples. I've felt a little more aggressive, in the gym and in traffic. Thoughts of fighting and sex come in and out of my mind more often. Obviously, some of these affects can be ruled out as placebo or just me more attuned to them...I have a feeling that these next 5 days shall be fun though...

March 9 09'

Applied Sustain Alpha in the morning, 6 pumps. Took my
Toco-8 in the morning with some eggs/fruit.

Felt great today...had about 300-400 mg of caffeine spread out throughout the day in various forms.

Dropped a serving of Beta Alanine pre-workout. Definitely felt that 'tingle.'

Squats: 135x10, 185x8, 225x5, 275x5, 315x6, 325x2
Leg Extentions 130x10x3 superset w/ Heel Raised Close Stance Squats 225x10x3
Lunges 30x10x2
Donkey Calf Raises: 140~x20x5

I'm considering doing another blood test at the two week mark and than a final blood test at the four week mark. What do you think, Eric? Should I just test at 4 weeks and then test 2 weeks after I'm through with the cycle? I got a call from ZRT Lab today, so I think my test results may have been processed...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
dam this is a nice log!!!
PP!
FTW!!!!!

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 10 09

Applied Sustain Alpha in the morning after a hot shower. Dropped a scoop of Toco-8, as usual, with breakfast. It feels good to know that I am getting all the important isomers of Vitamin E, when taking this supplement.

I have definitely noticed an increase in horniness, both in my dreams and while awake...

Chest/Tris
As a side note, just in case, when I put my lifting numbers it is weight x reps x set...
Dynamic Warm-up 15 minutes
Flys 40x10x5 superset with Wide Grip Bench 185x10x5 (had to rack the weight up during the last few sets, rest, and repeat due to the BURN!)
Cable Crossovers 5 stackx10x4 superset with wide grip dips b.w.x10x4
Overhead Triceps Extentions 40x10x3 superset with Lying Skull Crushers 20x12x3
The high rep bench at the beginning really burned me out...

Dropped a serving of buttery EndoAmp post workout.

I'm going to change up the application sites tommorrow morning as I shaved my chest...you guys might find this kinda funny, I couldn't just shave my chest with out doing something creative with it...YouTube - Chest Hair Evolution

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
BWAHAHAHAH!..creative..LOL..good job with your log,keep up the good work!
slick.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
March 10 09

Applied Sustain Alpha in the morning after a hot shower. Dropped a scoop of Toco-8, as usual, with breakfast. It feels good to know that I am getting all the important isomers of Vitamin E, when taking this supplement.

I have definitely noticed an increase in horniness, both in my dreams and while awake...

Chest/Tris
As a side note, just in case, when I put my lifting numbers it is weight x reps x set...
Dynamic Warm-up 15 minutes
Flys 40x10x5 superset with Wide Grip Bench 185x10x5 (had to rack the weight up during the last few sets, rest, and repeat due to the BURN!)
Cable Crossovers 5 stackx10x4 superset with wide grip dips b.w.x10x4
Overhead Triceps Extentions 40x10x3 superset with Lying Skull Crushers 20x12x3
The high rep bench at the beginning really burned me out...

Dropped a serving of buttery EndoAmp post workout.

I'm going to change up the application sites tommorrow morning as I shaved my chest...you guys might find this kinda funny, I couldn't just shave my chest with out doing something creative with it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulgp248TLLU
Great inspiration Dr lat … maxgolf is running home to shave his chest into a bowtie now…

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol!

Dr. Lats

Awards
Lol guys.

Next time I'm gonna let it all grow out and put on the 'all natural' suspenders w/ bow tie.

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 12 09 (Day #12 of Testosterone Recovery Stack)

Made a video of 6 pump Sustain Alpha Application.
CHECK IT HERE: YouTube - Transdermal Sustain Alpha Testosterone Boosting Resveratrol Supplement Application
Took a scoop of Toco-8 with breakfast.

BACK
Pull-ups 50 total
Dumbel Rows: 60x10x5
Pull-Downs 140x10x4 superset w/ low rows 100x10x4
One Arm St. Arm Pull Downs w/ Cable: 40x10x4 superset w/ some light pull-downs w/ funky t-bar handle
Reverse Curls 65x10x2

Dropped a serving of EndoAmp post workout w/ a fat steak, two baked potatoes, and brocolli.

March 13 09

Submitted my second blood test to ZRT Labs. Tested for testosterone/estrodiol again. Preliminary blood test results should be in this week.
Took all the supplements this morning, after the blood test. The next two days, I'll just be taking Toco-8 and EndoAmp because of the 5 day on 2 day off protocol for Sustain.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Damm!..sweet log!..good job bro!
slick.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love the youtube vids. Keep it up bro

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 16 09

Applied Sustain Alpha in the morning after a hot shower. Dropped a scoop of Toco-8, like always, with breakfast. Add a couple cups of coffee this morning as well.

Chest/Shoulders

Bench: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 295x1
Dumbell Bench (Bottom 3/4, not full extention) w/ pause: 75x10x2, 105x4x1, 90x5x2
Standing Barbell Press: 95x10x3 superset with Pull-ups: bw x10x3
Side Laterals: 20x10x3

Took a serving of EndoAmp post workout.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, libido is way up...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
March 16 09

Applied Sustain Alpha in the morning after a hot shower. Dropped a scoop of Toco-8, like always, with breakfast. Add a couple cups of coffee this morning as well.

Chest/Shoulders

Bench: 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x5, 295x1
Dumbell Bench (Bottom 3/4, not full extention) w/ pause: 75x10x2, 105x4x1, 90x5x2
Standing Barbell Press: 95x10x3 superset with Pull-ups: bw x10x3
Side Laterals: 20x10x3

Took a serving of EndoAmp post workout.

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, libido is way up...
Good to hear

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 19 (Day 19 of the Testosterone Recovery Stack)

Legs
Hack Squats Machine 180x10x2, 270x10x1, 320x10x3
Leg Extentions 110x12x2 superset w/ barbell lunges: 115x10x2
Pull Throughs: 30 reps total light weight
Standing Calf Raises: 210x20x1, 220x20x1, 240x20x1

Applied Sustain Alpha in the morning. Took a scoop of Toco-8 with breakfast. I've noticed that my face is a little bit oiler, few more pimples, sex drive is definitely up, and I feel a little bit more aggressive.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Importance of Getting Your Hormones Tested and Demo:

Don't Watch If Your One of Those Pussies That Can't Stand The Sight of Blood

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N11Sxm6eIg"]YouTube - Hormone Blood Test Kit[/ame]

Dr. Lats

Awards
BLOOD RESULTS ARE IN!

March 25 2009 (Day 25 of the Testosterone Recovery Stack)

My individual evidence that this stack 'walks the walk.'

My Total T and Estradiol Levels Came in at 528 and 93 for my baseline blood test pre-cycle, on March 2nd 2009.

My Total T and Estradiol Levels show significant improvement after two weeks, Testosterone 647 and Estradiol 47....March 13th 2009.

I'm either going to do the next blood test at the 4 week mark, or possibly at the end of the second bottle.

Libido definitely is poppin'. It certainly wasn't in the gutter before, but I've gotten a noticeable boost, which correlates well with the bloodwork.

I want to delve in a little deeper to why my estrogen levels were so high at the beginning. Has anyone else read about the effects of caffeine consumption on estrogen levels?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BLOOD RESULTS ARE IN!

March 25 2009 (Day 25 of the Testosterone Recovery Stack)

My individual evidence that this stack 'walks the walk.'

My Total T and Estradiol Levels Came in at 528 and 93 for my baseline blood test pre-cycle, on March 2nd 2009.

My Total T and Estradiol Levels show significant improvement after two weeks, Testosterone 647 and Estradiol 47....March 13th 2009.

I'm either going to do the next blood test at the 4 week mark, or possibly at the end of the second bottle.

Libido definitely is poppin'. It certainly wasn't in the gutter before, but I've gotten a noticeable boost, which correlates well with the bloodwork.

I want to delve in a little deeper to why my estrogen levels were so high at the beginning. Has anyone else read about the effects of caffeine consumption on estrogen levels?

Nice!

Pop that finger on the 4 week mark and we will ship you another kit!

And yes, caffeine will slow estrogen clearance and cause an E2 build-up.

-Eric

Dr. Lats

Awards
Rubbed on Sustain Alpha this morning. Took a serving of
Toco-8 and EndoAmp with breakfast. Went out and did some reading at the beach today and got some sun. It advises not to do this on the bottle, but that spring sunshine sure felt good!

Full Body Workout
Squats: 135x10, 185x10, 225x5, 275x5, 315x5, 225x5
Bench: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 245x8, 225x6
Bulgarian Split Squats: 80x10x2
Skull Crushers: 95x10x3
Standing Calf Raises: 240x20x3
Dips: 3x20

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 30 2009

This is my 30th day on the Testosterone Recovery Stack). So far, so good. I'll be running my last blood test on Friday morning.

I've missed logging a couple workouts the past couple days. I'm going to go ahead and just start from today though. Also, due to my high estrogen levels at the beginning of this cycle, I've decided to cut out caffeine completely from my diet for a while. Its been about a week, no caffeine. Prior to this cycle, I was a caffeine junkie...really haven't felt any withdrawals, maybe a little tired the first few days.

Rubbed on Sustain Alpha this morning. Took a serving of
Toco-8 with breakfast, as usual.

Chest/Quads

Incline Dumbell Bench: 60x10, 75x8, 95x7, 95x5, 75x8
Flat Dumbell Bench: 75x10x3
Decline Dumbell Flys: 40x4x10
Barbell Lunges: 45x10, 95x10, 135x8, 135x8
Back Extentions: 60 total reps
Standing Calf-Raises: 210x20, 240x20, 270x10/190x10
Reverse Curls: 60x10, 75x10, 75x10 superset with Decline Dumbell Skulls: 25x10, 35x10, 25x10

Dropped a serving of EndoAmp post workout, with some rice, beans, and micellar casein protein that I bought today.

Dr. Lats

Awards
March 31 09 Nearing the end of my cycle of the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

Rubbed on Sustain Alpha in the afternoon today. Took a serving of Toco-8 and EndoAmp after a hour long hot yoga class today.

On a side note, I've gained a few pounds the past week, probably due to the fact that I cut out caffeine from my diet. At first I noticed a little bit of decrease in energy and I've now noticed that my appetite is up.

Dr. Lats

Awards
April 1 09 Nearing the close of my cycle of the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

Applied Sustain Alpha in the afternoon today, after a one hour hot yoga class. Dropped some Toco-8 with lunch.

Chicken, rice pilaf, mushrooms, and two natty light beers pre-workout...

Chest/Calves

Warm up: Squats: 135x10x4
Incline Bench: 135x10, 185x10, 205x8, 225x3/185x5, 185x6
Flat Dumbell Bench: 75x8x4
Decline Dumbell Flys: 45x12x4
Seated Calf Raises: 140x15x4
Standing Calf Raises: 230x15x4

EndoAmp post workout, with some micellar casein protein.

Dr. Lats

Awards
Been way side tracked lately and haven't got around to posting up my final blood tests from the Testosterone Recovery Stack

My four week blood test showed Total T 364 and Estradiol at 50... Obviously, this is not what was expected! Assuming the blood tests are spot on, the first two weeks showed a drop in estradiol and an increase in Test. Two weeks later, the same estradiol level, but lower test... The only major difference I changed in my diet was dropping caffeine the last two weeks... I did have one day where I got plastered, but it was probably 3-5 days before the blood test.

No doubt about it, while on the four week cycle, my libido was up. I was lifting fairly hard and doing hot yoga a few times a week. Diet was decent, but not perfect.

Any theories on why this happened?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dropping caffeine should have, if anything, increased your T/E ratio. I believe the binge drinking negatively affected your final result; the effects last for days and were manifested in your final results. That would have raised the E2.

Also overtraining can lower testosterone.

Dr. Lats

Awards
After seeing first hand what drinking can do to hormone levels, it will definitely deter me from binge drinking in the future...

You read the studies and know its bad for you on paper, but when you see the results for yourself, its pretty stunning.

I had been completely dry since the end of Decemeber too. I am cutting it out of my life completely, starting today. Will be starting a cutter soon as well.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
After seeing first hand what drinking can do to hormone levels, it will definitely deter me from binge drinking in the future...

You read the studies and know its bad for you on paper, but when you see the results for yourself, its pretty stunning.

I had been completely dry since the end of Decemeber too. I am cutting it out of my life completely, starting today. Will be starting a cutter soon as well.
Good for you bro. So are we going to be seeing a log soon then :)