Slim Xtreme review

jlh154

jlh154

Awards
Got my sample the other day. I took 2 yesterday about 10:00 am. Energy was good throughout the day. I stayed up later than usual(about midnight) looking around on the net, not ever really feeling tired. Then I tried to go to bed.

I slept probably 3 of the 6 hours I laid in bed until I finally got up around 6 am. I popped the last Slim X cap and still feel good. Not tired at all for only getting 3 hours of sleep.

When the reps say start with 1, start with 1 and evaluate. I actually did start with 1 and took another about an hour later because I thought I didn't feel enough. Mistake.

Appetite was dramatically reduced all day yesterday. Didn't eat much and didn't care.

Mood was good, but I did have some slight anxiety issues last night and then again this morning. I just took about 1.5g of GABA and that seemed to alleviate some of it. It's weird. I get this tight feeling right in the center of my face around my nose and it becomes difficult to relax.

Overall I'd give Slim Xtreme a 4.5 out of 5, only marking it down because of the anxiety(which may be a personal issue). This isn't the only stim to ever cause issues with me. The length of time the energy lasts is the best I've ever felt from a one-time dose. This is definitely a quality product.

Couple questions for the AX reps:
1)Would the cortisol-reducing action of Lean FX help counter the anxiety?

2)I've read on another forum that the government is cracking down on the
-racitems, including aniracitem. How long before you run dry of this ingredient?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review, man!! You've just summed up everything that I've said about it with your first-hand experience. Nice!! :D

To be honest, I'm not sure about the anxiety with it. The aDBE in it should help you to feel pretty even throughout the day, and I've never had any other feelings other than curiosity as to when the hell I was going to fall asleep!! HA!!! Perhaps it'd be something that subsides... If you've experienced it before, and you know the fix, I'd run with it. Nobody knows you better than you do! :)

As per your questions...

1. As mentioned, not sure the aDBE would help out at all, but if it's cort-related, then I'd say yes. The two will stack together extremely nicely, though.

2. Eh... No worries. We're stocked up. ;) :head:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Very impressed with the dose! I've found one to be enough for me.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sneaky strong. I can't imagine anyone needing more than 3..

JennieP

Awards
I'm still waiting for my Slim Extreme order to arrive... I'm currently taking the VPX Meltdown, and I honestly dont feel anything... lol... I feel like I wasted my $$ with that... I have 4 months to loose 40 lbs, and I'm hoping the SX will help - I am eating very healthy, protein shakes (muscle milk cake batter...mmm...) and I workout at home (cross train) 5 days a week - I'm a single mother of a 1 1/2 yr old, and its almost impossible for me to wk out with her around...

I'm very excited to try SX...I will take it around 6am, but since I can only workout when my baby is asleep ~ will I still get an energized workout by 8pm?? ??Or do I need to spend more $$ on the boosters too? Thanks for ur help!!!!

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Got a question. Has anyone tried stacking SX with Levi ? Im currently on SX but to be honest I feel good for about a couple hours and thats it.
I have a bottle of Levi R sittn here. Could I stack it ???

I work 12 hour shifts of hard work in Iraq heat 7 days a week. I drink water non stop. I get off work around 7pm every day and hit the gym around 8pm.

Thx for any input.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not to hi-jack this thread or anything but I got a bottle of this for my wife and I to try...I Have not really got into it just yet because I'm using another product as of now...But I did try a sample one morning, and I must say that 1 cap is damn strong...2 is a bit much for me and could not sleep on it...Same for my wife.

AX has done a great job on this product for sure.

jlh154

jlh154

Awards
I'm still waiting for my Slim Extreme order to arrive... I'm currently taking the VPX Meltdown, and I honestly dont feel anything... lol... I feel like I wasted my $$ with that... I have 4 months to loose 40 lbs, and I'm hoping the SX will help - I am eating very healthy, protein shakes (muscle milk cake batter...mmm...) and I workout at home (cross train) 5 days a week - I'm a single mother of a 1 1/2 yr old, and its almost impossible for me to wk out with her around...

I'm very excited to try SX...I will take it around 6am, but since I can only workout when my baby is asleep ~ will I still get an energized workout by 8pm?? ??Or do I need to spend more $$ on the boosters too? Thanks for ur help!!!!
I understand the challenge of trying to get in a workout with a little one around. If possible I would try to get up earlier and get your workout in instead of waiting until 8 p.m., but only you know your schedule and energy fluctuations. The Slim Extreme is deceptively strong, meaning you may feel like you need to take more at first to really "feel" anything, but then when you try to lie down for bed you won't be able to fall asleep.

Here's a link that talks about working out when you have little one's:

rosstraining.com/blog/2009/02/17/training-with-a-newborn
This guy has got some really good practical advice.

Hope that helps.

JennieP

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I used to work out in the mornings, but now I have an hour drive to work (start @ 8am)... I already have sleepless nights b/c of teething, so my only option really is to wkout at night :(

Sooooo............ I took (1 cap) for my first dose yesterday - AMAZING - I was very skeptical that this would be just like the other stims, I was dead wrong!! I was zipping around the house doing chores & tending to my toddler ~ it kinda wore off after 1:30pm - yes, I made the big mistake of taking another one (i really should have waited)... and I was up until 4am!!! I had to be up at 6am, I was surprised that I wasn't dragging like I thought I would be...

So, this morning @ 6am I took 2 cap's and I think it was a bit much... mind was a little racey/edgey this morning, but right now I'm not feeling any "energy", but the urge to eat is soooo gone!! I had to force some oatmeal this morning, and haven't had the desire to eat lunch... LOL... I LOVE the appetite suppression... I have been drinking a lot of water since starting SX, and am racing to the bathroom often ~ is this normal? I still want to have a good workout tonight, but I KNOW I CANT take another SX... I did order the boosters today online (wish there was a store you can just walk in and buy em, like GNC)...

I heard you should cycle this?? What is that all about? Any info would be appreciated!!!

Oh, btw - is SX supposed to get you aroused? LOL!! It did for me!!

jlh154

jlh154

Awards
Thanks for the feedback! I used to work out in the mornings, but now I have an hour drive to work (start @ 8am)... I already have sleepless nights b/c of teething, so my only option really is to wkout at night :(

Sooooo............ I took (1 cap) for my first dose yesterday - AMAZING - I was very skeptical that this would be just like the other stims, I was dead wrong!! I was zipping around the house doing chores & tending to my toddler ~ it kinda wore off after 1:30pm - yes, I made the big mistake of taking another one (i really should have waited)... and I was up until 4am!!! I had to be up at 6am, I was surprised that I wasn't dragging like I thought I would be...

So, this morning @ 6am I took 2 cap's and I think it was a bit much... mind was a little racey/edgey this morning, but right now I'm not feeling any "energy", but the urge to eat is soooo gone!! I had to force some oatmeal this morning, and haven't had the desire to eat lunch... LOL... I LOVE the appetite suppression... I have been drinking a lot of water since starting SX, and am racing to the bathroom often ~ is this normal? I still want to have a good workout tonight, but I KNOW I CANT take another SX... I did order the boosters today online (wish there was a store you can just walk in and buy em, like GNC)...

I heard you should cycle this?? What is that all about? Any info would be appreciated!!!

Oh, btw - is SX supposed to get you aroused? LOL!! It did for me!!
There does seem to be a diuretic effect with me too. You could try the boosters or maybe just get some generic caffeine from Wal-Mart.

I don't know about the cycling. The guys from AX would be able to tell you better.

I wish this stuff was around when my daughter was first born. I have to be careful about taking too much stims though(even this stuff), because it makes me kind of irritable. And as everyone knows with little kids, patience is golden.

JennieP

Awards
I'll wait and see how the boosters are, perhaps I'll only need 1 in the am, and a booster in the afternoon... I'll wait for an AX guy to reply on the cycling and what they recommend... YES, I totally understand about the whole patient thing! LOL... it truly is Golden...

Oh a side note, I gave 2 caps to a friend the other day, and now he is acting like he's feening for it, he's wanted to take it tonight before he hit the gym (against my advice, I warned him that this is to only be taken in the AM, if not he won's be sleeping for a long time!)... and he even commented that he was going to take 4!! OMG.. I refused to give him that much, not sure about his self control anymore.... so I only gave him 2 this evening - said he would take it tomorrow morning, but I have a feeling he's not being truthful... He actually got upset I wouldn't give him how many he wanted... I didn't want anything bad on my conscious.. But, my question is - has anyone else seen/experienced this lack of self control?

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
it's just the age old misconception of society as a whole that "more is better" this really tends to show it's ugly face in the sports supplement industry. i would say you def. did the right thing in only giving your friend 2 caps instead of the 4 he wanted. i personally use 1/day, have tried 2, but was too much. as far as cycling the SX, i only take on training days, which equals 5 days a week.. a couple days off from the SX i feel gives me a chance to clean out my system, be stim free, and hey, makes a bottle of SX last longer. SX is a great product, and can def. help in reaching your fitness goals, but like anything, can be overdone. quality sleep, good diet, consistency in the gym with the addition of a great product like SX can make reaching your individual goals easier.

JennieP

Awards
Thank you for your feedback!! He actually asked for 6, and I said absolutey not - then asked for 4... I know I did the right thing, I scolded him about it today.. lol... he just bought a bottle, and hopefully he will heed my warnings... I took 2 caps @ 5:30 this morning, felt a little edgy driving to wk, but it went away around 11 or so... the energy usually wears off by then, but still alert... I ordered boosters (should arrive sat) to take in the evening b/c I can only work out at night unfortunately... and when I take them in the am, I'm actually tired when I get home...

I'm going to cycle too, 5 days on, weekends off... I don't want to be stim'd out every day... lol I absolutely agree SX is fantastic, I already see a difference in my waist!! Probably water weight loss tho...

1highbaldguy

Awards
Now I just received a sample of sx and took 1 pill at 8 am. Now my job consists of sitting at a desk all day in a call center. I was feeling jittery for the 1st 4 hours. Would one recommend to only take it on training days? That same morning I didn't have coffee, but I did have oatmeal with brown sugar. Do you suspect the sugar triggerred the jittery feeling?

edit - my GF posted under my name without knowing how the forums work. anyways feedback would be graet thanks

jlh154

jlh154

Awards
Not even close yet. Tried a few things that people said were similar, but nothing panned out.