Pushing Dormant Fibers to the Max(Epistane 4wk log)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
The time has come for me to do my first full cycle starting this March 1st I will start a 4 week Epistane cycle, here's a little background and stats, I did a coupe of pulse cycles last year and was impressed by this product but did not make significant gains so this time I'll run a full cycle. I'm currently 185lbs up on waking and been training for over 7 years with the last 2 years lifting seriously. My objectives are to put on 5-7 lbs and lower bodyfat.

My training routine will be as such.

Day 1: Chest & Triceps plus Forearms
Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
Chest
Incline Bench Press
Bench Press
Seated Pec Deck Butterflys
Cable Crossovers
Triceps
SM Close Grip Bench Presses
Rope Pushdown
V Bar Pushdown
Seated Machine Extensions
Cable Single Arm Extensions
Forearms
Reverse Barbell Curls
Dumbbell Wrist Curls
Cool Down: Run 1 mile

Day 2: Back & Biceps & Abs
Back
Hyperextensions
Deadlifts
Lat Pulldown
Low Row
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls
Standing Cable Curls
Machine Preacher Curls
Hammer Cable Curls
Abs
Hanging Leg Raises
Abdominal Crunches

Day 3: Rest

Day 4: Quads & Hamstrings & Forearms
Quads
Barbell Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl
Dumbbell Lunges
Calves
Standing Single Calf Raises
Forearms
Reverse Barbell Curls
Dumbbell Wrist Curls

Day 5: Shoulders & Traps & Abs
Shoulders
Dumbbell Presses
Lateral Deltoid Raises
SM Front Deltoid Presses
Single Arm Deltoid Raises
Traps
Dumbbell Shrugs
Barbell Upright Rows
Smith Machine Shrugs
Abs
Hanging Leg Raises
Abdominal Crunches

Day 6: Rest

Day 7: Repeat routine

My diet is pretty clean I mostly eat brown rice and chicken breast twice a day, overall i get 5-8 meals a day and consume 4k plus calories and I avoid sugars. (I wish i could count my calories intake but I don't have the patience for it but I will consume more while on this cycle)

My cycle plans are for 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40 depending on how it feels on the 2nd week.
Other supps I'll be taking are mainly bulk powders like BCCA, Leucine, Glutamine, GABA, Taurine, Creatine, BA and Arginine, after the 1st week i'll stop taking pre-workout supps (NO-xplode, Vasocharge or Jacked)

PCT
I have a SERM on hand Tamoxifen (Nolvadex): 40/40/20/20
I plan to get Formastane when its back in stock, and I currently have 6-Ox0 as well and I could get Nolvadex XT if needed.
Other than that i plan to taking lots of MilkThistle or some other goodies i have laying around (Retain2, IGF-2, Anabolic Pump)
Feel free to critic this section with your comments or recommendations, I'm open to all ideas.

I'll be logging my workouts progress, strength and weight and any other relevant information regarding my cycle daily, I would post before and after pictures but 4 weeks is not along time to make a body transformation.

Come on beard, its time to get this show on the road!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Week 1
Did not feel any effect from epi on this first week, was running at 20mg from the get go, and felt no sides either.

Week 2
On this week I ran epi at 30mg and was not feeling any effect through the entire week, towards the end of the week started to feel my joints a little dry but it was bearable. At this point I started to think that I was a non-responder to this compound

Week 3
Starting from week 3 I bumped to 40mg on forward, my joints stayed dry till about mid week, by mid week I did not feel good not sure it this was at all related to my cycle or over training without enough rest, but my joints were dry and I have body aches then decided to go home mid day and sleep.
After my long nap I felt much better and hit the gym the following day and thats when epi finally kicked in, from this moment on all my workouts changed... I'm getting great pumps in and out of the gym and strength is moving up steadily and so is all my lifts.
Libido was up and not sides to report and I started to get an overall sense of well being. I' finally in the game on this cycle

Week 4
Continuation from week 3, feeling the full effect of epi, my workouts continue to be fantastic, all my lifts are way up and I'm doing more sets and more reps per exercise, strength has gone through the roof.
My joins no longer hurt and I'm having the best workouts all my lifts are steadily up.

PCT Week 1
more to come

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome write-up. I personally wouldnt train forearms. Unless you are using straps and stuff, they are getting the work they need. Also, if you do insist on training them, dont train them on monday with a curl exercise when you are doing curls and back (which works out your forearms) the next workout.

I also think it's a waste to dedicate an entire day to shoulder and traps. All three heads of the shoulder and traps are small muscles. I would train shoulders with your chest, and traps with your back. Something like this:

Monday: Legs

Squats or
Front squats

Leg presses (pick 1 of the squats + the leg presses)
hips
Lunges
Calves
heavy abs

Tuesday

Inclines Dumbbell Press
Wide grip flat bench (index fingers on the rings)
tricep push downs
db side laterals
db front raises
pull-a-parts

Thursday

Bent-Over Barbell Row
SLDL
Wide-Grip Lat pulldown
Reverse grip narrow grip pull downs
Standing wide grip curls (or your favorite curl here)
hammer curls or reverse curls
heavy abs

This allows maximum rest between back and legs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
natty, thanks for the feedback, i do tend to w/o my forearms once or twice a week i'm not happy with them if i want to wear short sleeve shirts when it gets warm
your training routine sounds good as well, i'll be rotating my current routine on my 2nd or 3rd week since its been too long, i like your approach of 1 day on 1 day off.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I did an epi run in October, your goals are well within reach. My strength didn't go up much, but lean body mass was good.
What's your cardio look like?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Day 1

Stats Up on waking:
W: 186.4
BF: 27.7
I'll use these stats as my base to measure my progress, bf results are that accurate but thats what my scale tells me every morning, I have notice my bf drop by as much as 2 points during the day, in any case accurate or not hopefully its consistent even if wrong :)

Training: Chest & Triceps & Forearms
Chest
Incline Bench Press
Bench Press
Decline Bench Press
Seated Pec Deck Butterflys
Triceps
Rope Pushdown
V Bar Pushdown
Forearms
Reverse Barbell Curls
Dumbbell Wrist Curls
Cool Down: Run 1 mile in 11:41 (I'll be tracking this in order to see my speed increase, eventually I'll run more than 1 mile)

Workout Comments:
I was the second person to arrive there today (I was too anxious to start this show on the road) they open at 7am, total workout time this morning was 1.5 hours got all my lifts in and had a good pump during chest w/o, i could feel the tingling sensation from BA well in to my w/o (really enjoyed that) and had time to talk with some ppl but need to cut that off and get out of there faster
All lifts used today will be the base line for my progress.

Cycle Comments:
Took my first dose at 6:30am and second at 12:30pm, this morning I took 2 scoops of NO Xplode with my pre w/o drink but eventually I'll stop taking any NO products. Nothing else to report.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I did an epi run in October, your goals are well within reach. My strength didn't go up much, but lean body mass was good.
What's your cardio look like?
welcome on board, I'm keeping my target goals on the light side so not to set my self up for disappointment and i intend to exceed them.

my cardio consists of running after my workouts plus my warm ups, I know its not much and i'll be looking for ways to increase this but running more often or longer.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I like the cooldown 1 mile run. When I started back after the New Year, that's how I started off. It's paying off nicely, down about 10 pounds in 2 months. Startin' to see my abs!!! It's a good way to ease into it and stay motivated.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
No need to wait for PCT for milk thistle since it's the Epi that's hard on your liver(and the SERMs too for that matter).

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
No need to wait for PCT for milk thistle since it's the Epi that's hard on your liver(and the SERMs too for that matter).
eatingisfun, I hear you on that! I bought mt in bulk and capped it, I'll be taking 4 caps with my night time drink, this will be 8-9 hours after my last dose so that it will not interfere with epi.
During PCT i can take more and split it up though out the day!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I like the cooldown 1 mile run. When I started back after the New Year, that's how I started off. It's paying off nicely, down about 10 pounds in 2 months. Startin' to see my abs!!! It's a good way to ease into it and stay motivated.
thats pretty encouraging specially if you're talking about maintaining your muscle and dropping fat, I had done this running routine some ages back and started to see results but for what ever reason i stopped, I'm using this cycle as my motivation to stick to it! :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Stats Up on waking:
W: 187 (+.4)
BF: 28.7 (+1)

Training: Back & Biceps & Abs
Back
Hyperextensions
Deadlifts
Lat Pulldown
Low Row
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls
Standing Cable Curls
Single Arm Cable Curls
Hammer Cable Curls
Abs
Hanging Leg Raises
Abdominal Crunches
Cool Down: Run 1 mile in 11:12

Workout Comments:
Got in the gym at 5am this morning and got a good workout... had a great pump while doing Single Arm Cable Curls and ended up doing a high volume and slightly raising the weight, overall it was good i completed all exercises including my cool down mile which i ran at 5.4 mph

Cycle Comments:
Took my first dose at 4:30am and second at 12:30pm, this morning I took 2 scoops of Vasocharge with my pre w/o drink as a pick me up, otherwise nothing else to report.

tomorrow my first day off.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Stats Up on waking:
W: 186 (+.4)
BF: 29.7 (+2)

Workout Comments:
today was my rest day and boy did I need it, I got home hell of late (11pm) so damn tired i didn't even take my night shake, I worked long hours and had a late dinner, tomorrow is my leg w/o day and I'm looking forward to that since its the heaviest lift day i should get some good pumps!

Cycle Comments:
Epi has not kicked in yet running at 20, first dose was taken this morning at 7:20am with the second dose taken at 12:30pm.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
subbed.........sup buddy!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Stats Up on waking:
W: 186 (+.4)

Workout Comments:
today was my rest day and boy did I need it, I got home hell of late (11pm) so damn tired i didn't even take my night shake, I worked long hours and had a late dinner, tomorrow is my leg w/o day and I'm looking forward to that since its the heaviest lift day i should get some good pumps!

Cycle Comments:
Epi has not kicked in yet running at 20, first dose was taken this morning at 7:20am with the second dose taken at 12:30pm.
I noticed epi working at end of week 1 with 20mg. 30mg was a fun ride, and 40mg has good strength.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I noticed epi working at end of week 1 with 20mg. 30mg was a fun ride, and 40mg has good strength.
thats good to know... at the end of the second week I'll be running at 30mg at time I will gage how i'm feeling specially in regards to my strength and and how much my lifts will be up then decide to continue at 30mg or bump it up to 40mg... i think the trick will be if i can resist staying at 30mg ;)

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
thats good to know... at the end of the second week I'll be running at 30mg at time I will gage how i'm feeling specially in regards to my strength and and how much my lifts will be up then decide to continue at 30mg or bump it up to 40mg... i think the trick will be if i can resist staying at 30mg ;)
I only want to run a 4 week cycle so I also had the voice in my head telling me to jump up to 40 at week 3. 90 caps works out perfectly for 20/30/40/40.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I only want to run a 4 week cycle so I also had the voice in my head telling me to jump up to 40 at week 3. 90 caps works out perfectly for 20/30/40/40.
thats interesting.. using that protocol you'll end up using the entire bottle... something to consider later on!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Stats Up on waking:
W: 187.4 (+1)
BF: 29.9 (+2.2)

Day 4: Quads & Hamstrings & Forearms
Quads
Barbell Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl
Barbell Lunges
Calves
Standing Single Calf Raises
Forearms
Reverse Barbell Curls
Dumbbell Wrist Curls
Cool Down: Treadmill 1 mile

Workout Comments:
Got in the gym at 5am this morning and got started right away, over all had a very good workout that lasted 1.5hours, a bit too long for a week day w/o but thats always the case when working out legs, had really good pumps when doing leg presses but I dont think epi has kicked in yet, however i did 2 extra sets at 20 reps and it felt good, w/o was running too late and i had to get out early for a dentist appointment so i ended up skipping forearms and only did 1/2 mile on treadmill.

Cycle Comments:
Took my first dose at 4:30am and second at 1:30pm, i dont think epi has kicked in yet but i added extra weight to my squats and barbell lunges, walked out of the gym with some energy left.
Tomorrow I'll do shoulders and traps, that should be a shorter w/o I will finish everything with time to spare.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
keep it up......the epi should kick in soon

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Stats Up on waking:
W: 189.6 (+3.2)
BF: 29.7 (+2.2)

Training: Shoulders & Traps & Abs
Shoulders
Dumbbell Presses
Lateral Deltoid Raises
Front Deltoid Presses
Single Arm Deltoid Raises
Traps
Dumbbell Shrugs
Barbell Upright Rows
Smith Machine Shrugs
Abs
Hanging Leg Raises
Abdominal Crunches
Cool Down: Run 1 mile in 11:12 @ 5.4mph

Workout Comments:
Got in the gym at the usual time 5am warmed up and did my shoulder w/o had some good intensity w/o with Front Deltoid Presses did extra sets and kept adding weight but then I faded. My legs are feeling good after yesterdays w/o they're getting tight.

Cycle Comments:
Took my first dose at 4:30am pre w/o and second at 12:30pm with lunch, this morning I did not take any NO supplement to see if I would feel any effect from the cycle but it seems it has not kicked in yet.

tomorrow my first day off and I need it in order to get ready for this weekend workouts, i like w/o in the weekends since i can spend more time at the gym

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
2 pounds in a day, keep pounding the food! I'll be watching this cycle.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont read too much in to my weight on a day to day basis I like to average it out for the week that being said this is the closest I've been to 190lbs but i really want to see the bf drop by a good amount even if my scale is not accurate.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I dont read too much in to my weight on a day to day basis I like to average it out for the week that being said this is the closest I've been to 190lbs but i really want to see the bf drop by a good amount even if my scale is not accurate.
Well I hope the best for you. I know your strength will go up for sure.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks, I've been following your log and can tell your doing great... I'm getting anxious for this epi to kick in ;)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I found it!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DF - Make sure you apply to run the new Formex. It will make your PCT that much more kick ass!
Damn it - Please don't think I just plugged a product... I hate that sh*t!
Seriously, apply.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
DF - Make sure you apply to run the new Formex. It will make your PCT that much more kick ass!
Damn it - Please don't think I just plugged a product... I hate that sh*t!
Seriously, apply.
hehe... a little shameless plug in I like :)

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hehe... a little shameless plug in I like :)
I really don't want to come off like that... seriously. I hate seeing that crap all over people's thread. I just thought I would give you a heads up; maybe a PM would have been more private.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Stats Up on waking:
W: 188 (+1.6)
BF: 29.2 (+1.5)

Workout Comments:
Today was my rest day and i got to sleep in late (7am), tomorrow I start my routine all over again with my chest w/o, I will have more time to spend in the gym and I'll try to duplicate my last chest w/o pumps.

Cycle Comments:
Today took first dose 7:20am with the second dose taken at 12:30pm, still no effect yet and I'll be bumping up the dose to 30mg on Sunday, stay tuned!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here's my motivation song for tomorrow!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZDhnRo8YvQ"]YouTube - Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar (Dublin Ireland, 2006)[/ame]

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be finishing off listening to this....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2CajAg9TDc"]YouTube - Whiplash - Metallica Live **** San Diego (live) 1992[/ame]

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Stats Up on waking:
W: 188 (+1.6)
BF: 29.2 (+1.5)

Workout Comments:
Today was my rest day and i got to sleep in late (7am), tomorrow I start my routine all over again with my chest w/o, I will have more time to spend in the gym and I'll try to duplicate my last chest w/o pumps.

Cycle Comments:
Today took first dose 7:20am with the second dose taken at 12:30pm, still no effect yet and I'll be bumping up the dose to 30mg on Sunday, stay tuned!
Ready and waitin.....

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Stats Up on waking:
W: 189.4 (+3.0)
BF: 28.7 (+1.0)

Training: Chest & Triceps & Forearms
Chest
Incline Bench Press
Bench Press
Decline Bench Press
Pec Deck Butterflys
Triceps
Rope Pushdown
V Bar Pushdown
Forearms
Reverse Barbell Curls
Dumbbell Wrist Curls
Cool Down: Run 1.5 miles in 17:04

Workout Comments:
Overall I had a good workout, I was up 10-20lbs on all my lifts for the chest workout and I did many extra sets for the triceps. During cool down i ran 1.5 miles I still had energy left, total workout time 2hrs and 15min.

Cycle Comments:
Took my first dose at 6:30am and second at 12:30pm, this morning I took 2 scoops of vasocharge with my pre w/o drink, starting tomorrow I'm moving up to 30mg

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Stats Up on waking:
W: 189 (+2.6)

Workout Comments:
This morning I go up with a major headache , I felt I needed more rest after yesterdays w/o and want this thing to go away, staying home and rest it what i need right now!
Tomorrow is my back and bicep day!

Cycle Comments:
Bumping up to 30mg today took first dose 6:20am with the second dose taken at 12:30pm and the third at 4:30pm, stay tuned!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Stats Up on waking:
W: 189 (+2.6)

Workout Comments:
This morning I go up with a major headache , I felt I needed more rest after yesterdays w/o and want this thing to go away, staying home and rest it what i need right now!
Tomorrow is my back and bicep day!

Cycle Comments:
Bumping up to 30mg today took first dose 6:20am with the second dose taken at 12:30pm and the third at 4:30pm, stay tuned!
Have you had your bp checked?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
nope, i was thinking about that earlier and how you reported some issue, how did you resolve it?
I never completely resolved it. I've been stuck in hypertension for about 2 weeks... :scared:. It goes up and it goes down. I take CS, celery seed, hawthorne berry, grape seed, garlic, fish oil, just started coq10. My cycle ends tomorrow so if it doesn't begin going down soon after, then I will piss my pants lol. Also, you may not have an issue with bp... just get it checked.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I never completely resolved it. I've been stuck in hypertension for about 2 weeks... :scared:. It goes up and it goes down. I take CS, celery seed, hawthorne berry, grape seed, garlic, fish oil, just started coq10. My cycle ends tomorrow so if it doesn't begin going down soon after, then I will piss my pants lol. Also, you may not have an issue with bp... just get it checked.
I know HBP runs in family it would not surprise me a bit, I used to have many many years ago when i was out of shape, I'll have check it soon even if that requires to walk in to Longs Drugs and use their machine :)
Good luck on your end getting it lowered!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I know HBP runs in family it would not surprise me a bit, I used to have many many years ago when i was out of shape, I'll have check it soon even if that requires to walk in to Longs Drugs and use their machine :)
Good luck on your end getting it lowered!
lmao, yea the pharmacists at the local grocery mart here know my face real well.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
well, i just found out that we have a blood pressure device here at home, my results are 112 over 84 which is ok!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
well, i just found out that we have a blood pressure device here at home, my results are 112 over 84 which is ok!
Watch that bottom number, it's kinda high. I'm not too sure how accurate the free machines are... it read my gf in normal range. The note on the side says arms bigger than 13 inches may have false readings, so I'm not sure what to believe.....

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
baby aspirin should help keep your bp lower while keepin the tax on your liver lower also. Take as needed and Pre-WO

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
baby aspirin should help keep your bp lower while keepin the tax on your liver lower also. Take as needed and Pre-WO
Good point, I've always heard aspirin helps to lower BP, I'll start taking it pre or in the mornings in my off days!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Stats Up on waking:
W: 188.6 (+2.2)

Training: Back & Biceps & Abs
Back
Hyperextensions
Deadlifts
Lat Pulldown
Low Row
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls
Standing Cable Curls
Single Arm Cable Curls
Hammer Cable Curls
Abs
Hanging Leg Raises
Abdominal Crunches
Cool Down: Run 1 mile in 11:12 (keeping this at 5.4mph)

Workout Comments:
Got in the gym at 5am this morning and had good workout, did my back, biceps workout and still had energy left but i skipped abs due to time constraint. Total w/o time 1hr and 40min. In order to keep with my routine i'm planning on not doing weight lifting tomorrow but will in and do cardio

Cycle Comments:
Second day running at 30mg not feeling much effect yet will keep plowing along... 1st dose at 4:30am, 2nd at 10:30am, 3rd at 4:30pm
I'm starting to think if this takes this long to kick in, does the effect stay on for this along after the last dose? (wishful thinking, right?)