Pushing Dormant Fibers to the Max(Epistane 4wk log)

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I'm waiting for DF to blow up hyooge!

    Where's your pullup on that list of lifts?!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!


  2. Make sure its baby aspirin. Bayer 81mg is a good one. It's enough dose to keep bp lower and is less harsh on the liver, which is a good thing since u r running the Epi. Ur dosing some milk thistle, right?
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    well, i just found out that we have a blood pressure device here at home, my results are 112 over 84 which is ok!
    If high BP runs in the family, I would make sure to check it a few times a week. your BP can change by as much as 30 points during the day, you just want to make sure you have an average to get the best idea of where your BP is overall. You also might want to check with the doctor before starting an aspirin regimen.

  4. hey guys, not meaning to hijack this im interested as i just staterd c.e.l. s e stane myslef at 30 mg, im 3 days in and no f ing doubt i feel it and look it, maybe your epi isnt as pure? but cel has great stuff. Im new and I want to ask a question about a company whether there products are high quality, i dont wanna get banned is asking this ok? they only sell the stuff that is still legal, i just dont want to take any chances. good luck dude ill be following and watch out for the sore joints on epi , Hy Ya mine hurt!

  5. I dont think a doctor would be necessary, given such a low dose of aspirin. But I'm no expert. I guess if u felt the need, you could make a visit........

    Just tell him your using a designer steroid.....he'll understand....
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
    •   
       


  6. Lucky bastard!!! You get to keep your epi log in supplement section, lol.....

  7. anyone?just a yes or no will do

  8. can i ask if a companies products are bunk or any good?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    hey guys, not meaning to hijack this im interested as i just staterd c.e.l. s e stane myslef at 30 mg, im 3 days in and no f ing doubt i feel it and look it, maybe your epi isnt as pure? but cel has great stuff. Im new and I want to ask a question about a company whether there products are high quality, i dont wanna get banned is asking this ok? they only sell the stuff that is still legal, i just dont want to take any chances. good luck dude ill be following and watch out for the sore joints on epi , Hy Ya mine hurt!
    Well I dont normally do this, but since it's a buddies thread and you really should find somewhere else to ask that........

    :
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  10. ok dude, im new, i have no idea how to even navigate this site, i mean yes or no dude , a couple of you guys have asked things and what not, dont help me then to hard for you to type yes or no.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I'm waiting for DF to blow up hyooge!

    Where's your pullup on that list of lifts?!
    B, I got my pushup in early this morning.... did you get yours? hmmm.... now i need to check your log.....

    and just for extra credit i did 9 more

  12. and that got search thing is lame, u have to filter through so much garbage when all any of you have to say is yes or no, then id join in on the epi convo since im on it!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    Make sure its baby aspirin. Bayer 81mg is a good one. It's enough dose to keep bp lower and is less harsh on the liver, which is a good thing since u r running the Epi. Ur dosing some milk thistle, right?
    I'll be looking for baby aspirins in the store tomorrow, i know i got regular ones here and sometimes i wonder how harmful a little asprin can be when i'm taking all sorts of other stuff

    as for milk thistle i take a 4 caps at night (its about 4 grams) to keep things in check!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    B, I got my pushup in early this morning.... did you get yours? hmmm.... now i need to check your log.....

    and just for extra credit i did 9 more
    Pushup or Pullup? I thought we were doing pullups? 100 pushups is super easy.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  15. how about this a Y or an N, i could really help your friend too ive run epi before and im interested in his progress, but i sense some noses up in the air so..... enjoy your little thread guys you had a chance to help a new bro out on this site, is this what all the guys here are like? is so ill deactivate my account

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ljustman View Post
    If high BP runs in the family, I would make sure to check it a few times a week. your BP can change by as much as 30 points during the day, you just want to make sure you have an average to get the best idea of where your BP is overall. You also might want to check with the doctor before starting an aspirin regimen.
    all right, I'll be checking my BP more often.... i just checked again and i'm at 110 over 79, thats a bit lower than last night...

    Is there a particular thats better to check, I guess i doesn't matter, right?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Pushup or Pullup? I thought we were doing pullups? 100 pushups is super easy.
    my bad... pullpups... all this talk about BP is getting me distracted from more important things....



    j/k



    I just checked again, its better than last night

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    all right, I'll be checking my BP more often.... i just checked again and i'm at 110 over 79, thats a bit lower than last night...

    Is there a particular thats better to check, I guess i doesn't matter, right?
    I believe first thing in the morning is the most efficient way to test under similar conditions each day. Otherwise you have to think about all the other things that could be contributing to higher/lower BP.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Lucky bastard!!! You get to keep your epi log in supplement section, lol.....
    I thought this is where you have yours... in any event its irrelevant where its place, but whos the lucky one here? you're up 15lbs or so and I'm still trying to figure out if its working

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I believe first thing in the morning is the most efficient way to test under similar conditions each day. Otherwise you have to think about all the other things that could be contributing to higher/lower BP.
    that falls right in with checking my weight in the mornings at the same time, hmmm.... i need to steal that little thing from my wife shes so damned protective of that BP meter.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    hey guys, not meaning to hijack this im interested as i just staterd c.e.l. s e stane myslef at 30 mg, im 3 days in and no f ing doubt i feel it and look it, maybe your epi isnt as pure? but cel has great stuff. Im new and I want to ask a question about a company whether there products are high quality, i dont wanna get banned is asking this ok? they only sell the stuff that is still legal, i just dont want to take any chances. good luck dude ill be following and watch out for the sore joints on epi , Hy Ya mine hurt!
    glad to hear your cycle is working out well for ya, i know someone who's logging that, I'll soon find out if mt epi is good or not.
    you want to ask something about a company or what not... i'm not sure which comp this is but look in this board there's lots of companies with reps here, ask one of them. good luck!

  22. ooooo did someone say pull-up contest?
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

  23. there you go, thank you for that i do appreciate it. Honeslt in my opinion out of all the designers and phs out now epi is the best, tren is good for strength but i never gain weight on it , plus i always have to stop cause i get sooooo angry and moody plus i get shutdown hard. I have 3 bottles of extreme tren just sitting in my cupboard, plus one full bottle of M1Ts, but even i wont take those i just thought it would be kool to have if i ever need em, local shop here in edmonton sells em under the counter. bad stuff though. hey dormant i heard you need to ramp up the epi in the beginning then taper down, some disagree, but dude 30 is the sweet spot for me, if your quality is good you will love it, you actually feel good on it too, happy, euphoric, look for that as a sign it s working as well, but if you have any joint problems, old injuries or what not you will suffer on epi, im so dry right now my elbow and shoulder are aching.

    keep us updated, i want to know when it kicks in for you.

  24. also bro , just my .02 id drop the creatine on cycle, save if for pct, could put even more strain on your kidneys as any methyl will do. These days im kind of anti creatine, i used to get great results from it, but now that ive crossed over it just doesnt seem to cut it. damn what have I done, lol.

  25. anti-creatine...............wow

    double dose some fish oil/ cissus for the joints
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Taking my power to the Max! A PowerMax log
    By nicksox15 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 02:50 PM
  2. Get PUMPED to the MAX!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 08:28 PM
  3. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
  4. Stopstalking gets INTENSE to the MAX with IFORCE
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Log in
Log in