Pushing Dormant Fibers to the Max(Epistane 4wk log)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you are alittle baby arent you, sed me those bad reps, ill cry myself a river over it, i just tried to talk to you, thats all, and dude you wouldnt even dream of it, and I think you know that. keep on not being nice, not helping out fellow bros and being a stuck up little boy.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

DF, When I did epi in October, it didn't really start kickin' in till the 3rd week. But at that point, it REALLY kicked in as far as pumps, size, not so much strength. But everyone associated with me noticed a difference. What I liked even more was the epi seemed to keep me growing right through pct,.. as even after pct, all gains were still there!! What I'm saying is, hang in there, be patient, as a good jedi must,.. and you will reap the rewards!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

haha......ok dood, whatever you say. U wanna give him advice on epi, go ahead. This aint the place to bullsh!t on who thinks creatine works.
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
    •   

4. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    you are alittle baby arent you, sed me those bad reps, ill cry myself a river over it, i just tried to talk to you, thats all, and dude you wouldnt even dream of it, and I think you know that. keep on not being nice, not helping out fellow bros and being a stuck up little boy.
    searl, thanks for your help but i will not be needing it anymore from you, you show disrespect to other bros here and thats enough... go take your advice elsewhere and dont clutter my thread.... you dont need to reply either... just GO!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  5. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    DF, When I did epi in October, it didn't really start kickin' in till the 3rd week. But at that point, it REALLY kicked in as far as pumps, size, not so much strength. But everyone associated with me noticed a difference. What I liked even more was the epi seemed to keep me growing right through pct,.. as even after pct, all gains were still there!! What I'm saying is, hang in there, be patient, as a good jedi must,.. and you will reap the rewards!!!
    write on B, I'm glad to hear your feedback on this, I've also been thinking that considering my weight it might take longer verser a person who weighs 150lbs, I know liquid13 has good response but he weighs less than I.
    Thats good if the effect keeps lasting after the cycle is over, i was wondering about this ac couple of days ago, anyhow it will hit me when it will hit me... I'm a very patient person (i think )
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.73%

looking good Dormant just keep hanging in there! I ran Epi back in January and really didn't "feel" anything until start of week 3 then I felt amazing after that!! Lifts all went through the roof. All through PCT I felt pretty good too! half way through subbed. Good Luck
  7. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Quote Originally Posted by MasterFlexx View Post
    looking good Dormant just keep hanging in there! I ran Epi back in January and really didn't "feel" anything until start of week 3 then I felt amazing after that!! Lifts all went through the roof. All through PCT I felt pretty good too! half way through subbed. Good Luck
    MasterFlexx, thats what i like to hear some optimistic remarks from experienced users, and welcome on board....

I have to say I'm starting to feel good about this cycle, tomorrow I'll do my legs w/o, that w/o is a good benchmark for my supplements, we'll how it goes! Stay tunned!
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i only disrespected your friend cause he did so to me first. Sorry that i stick up for myslef. good luck.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%

Hey other than Epistane what other stuff are good for unleashing dormat fibers? Non prohormone I mean.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

nothing but protein powder and creatine , every other supplement is a waste of money. btw careful you will get negged for cluttering up these guys thread , or standing up for yourself when they rip on you.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%

nothing but protein powder and creatine , every other supplement is a waste of money. btw careful you will get negged for cluttering up these guys thread , or standing up for yourself when they rip on you.
    There are many other supplements that can be taken that are beneficial.... Also, you need to just drop the victim act. Trust me, I've been in the same position as you are right now, and it's much easier to just let it go. We appreciate your contribution to this thread, but no more negative comments please.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

fair enough, i was just new here, asked for help, and the guy whos writing the threads buddy was completely not in the right in the way h edealt with me, I asked for help thats all and offered mine, Im no victim and as of now Im letting it go, arguing on the interent is retarded. Like i said good luck with the epi, it rocks, and plz do tell me what other supplements you think are worthwhile. Plus I will keep tuning in cause im on the same run of epi myslef right now and I want to compare.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

there was no argument...I didnt want exactly this to happen. Thicken up your skin, dood. This is DF's log not a creatine discussion. I asked you not to junk up his thread with creatine discussion. Epi....talk about it all day, whatever.

O, and you got negged for talking sh!t
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

my tour of duty in Afghanistan thickened it up real strong so dont worry, see what Im talking about. Lets just talk about Epistane, your boys's log, his sides, gains , feelings, and thats it ok dude, im offering peace let bigons be bigons.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%

fair enough, i was just new here, asked for help, and the guy whos writing the threads buddy was completely not in the right in the way h edealt with me, I asked for help thats all and offered mine, Im no victim and as of now Im letting it go, arguing on the interent is retarded. Like i said good luck with the epi, it rocks, and plz do tell me what other supplements you think are worthwhile. Plus I will keep tuning in cause im on the same run of epi myslef right now and I want to compare.
    Good luck on your cycle. There are a few logs running on epi at the moment. I just finished my cycle and have pics in the anabolic section. As for supplements; fish oil, multi, stim (if your into that), bcaa. Lots of products contain a complex of things that help with endurance, focus, pump, recovery. I have included a good arsenal for my pct.... so good I think I may gain just as good during pct as I did on cycle .
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

how long did you ru n for? I hear it takes 3 weeks to really kick in, but when I ran it before I felt it in a few days but. Had to discontinue after 2 weeks cause I was stacking with extreme tren and that stuff makes you soooo angry and moody, at least me id does, but epi makes me feel like a saint, lol. happy and love filled.I think tren is the devil
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

my tour of duty in Afghanistan thickened it up real strong so dont worry, see what Im talking about. Lets just talk about Epistane, your boys's log, his sides, gains , feelings, and thats it ok dude, im offering peace let bigons be bigons.
    Sounds good to me. Im not here to make enemies
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%

how long did you ru n for? I hear it takes 3 weeks to really kick in, but when I ran it before I felt it in a few days but. Had to discontinue after 2 weeks cause I was stacking with extreme tren and that stuff makes you soooo angry and moody, at least me id does, but epi makes me feel like a saint, lol. happy and love filled.I think tren is the devil
    I ran 4 weeks 20,30,40,40. Felt it on day 8. Really felt a difference in week 2. Weeks 3 and 4 felt like week 2, but maybe I was getting used to the feeling? Week 2 at 30mg was most enjoyable, while weeks 3 and 4 at 40mg yielded best strength gains.
  19. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Day 10

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 188.4 (+2.2)
    BF: 29.4 (+1.7)

Workout Comments:
    Since i did back and biceps yesterday I was planning to take today off but instead i went to the gym at my usual 5am time and joined the spin class for an hour, got a good cardio session from that. Plus completed my skipped abs w/o from yesterday. In summary.

Cardio: 1 hour
    Abs
    Hanging Leg Raises
    Abdominal Crunches
    10 pullpups

Cycle Comments:
    I still not felt this kick in yet but I'm not bothered by that, a couple of you mentioned that it did not kick in for ya till week 3 so I'll just adjust my expectations. First dose 4:40am with the second dose taken at 10:30am and the third at 4:30pm, stay tuned!
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%

Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    I still not felt this kick in yet but I'm not bothered by that, a couple of you mentioned that it did not kick in for ya till week 3 so I'll just adjust my expectations. First dose 4:40am with the second dose taken at 10:30pm and the third at 4:30pm, stay tuned!
    10:30 pm or am? Also why not try 4am, noon, 8pm?
  21. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

that should say 10:30am.... I'm following a dosing protocol from neoborn's thread....

So, lets say someone is following a 30/40/50/60 (completely illustrative and does NOT serve as a "recommendation" by me):

Your first week's dosing would see:
    4:00am - 1 cap / 10:00am - 1 cap / 4:00pm - 1 cap

Your second week's dosing would see:
    4:00am - 2 caps / 10:00am - 1 cap / 4:00pm - 1 cap
    I like to take my last dose around 4-4:30pm so that i can take my milk thistle at night before bed1
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%

that should say 10:30am.... I'm following a dosing protocol from neoborn's thread....

I like to take my last dose around 4-4:30pm so that i can take my milk thistle at night before bed1
    ok that looks fine. I just dosed as evenly as possible. 30mg = every 8 hours. 40mg = every 6 hours. I was dosing my last pill around 9-10 pm and to be honest sleep never could have been better lol.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what do you guys think is the max epi dose you could get away with? im still tempted to re add the dienelone prohormone tren to it but I dont like the way it messes with a guys mind, im kind of high strung as it is, I read somewhere people going 60mg, seems overkill for me, also I found in week 2 acne really kicked in on me with the epi. you getting any acne dormant? or have you felt any improvements in mood? i swear once you do you will love epi, I love it just for how good it makes you feel, that snese of well being as oppesed to kill em all.
  24. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Day 11

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 188.8 (+2.4)
    BF: 29.8 (+2.1)

Quads & Hamstrings
    Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
    Quads
    Barbell Squats
    Leg Press
    Leg Extension
    Hamstrings
    Lying Leg Curl
    Barbell Lunges
    Calves
    Standing Single Calf Raises
    Pullups 5x5

Workout Comments:
    Got in the gym at 5am this morning, after warm up got started to do my legs did my workout a little different today sets of 15,12,10 and 15 reps compared to 3x10, finish all of my sets and felt extra strength in the end the only exception was lunges but i raised the weight there, I also used a spin bike in between sets to keep blood flowing in my legs. got a really good sweat this time. Overall my w/o lasted 1.5 hours and i did not have time for my cool down cardio.

Cycle Comments:
    I'll keep the same protocol mentioned yesterday till the end of this week, yesterday for the first time i started to have a sense of well being and was getting anxious to get back in the gym to train, I'm also was feeling a good pump through out the day primarily on my chest and arms, maybe its a sign this is starting to kick in. Libido is good, I've been waking up with morning wood in the last 2 days and pretty happy about that!

Tomorrow I have to work late so to save energy I will skip my workout, Friday I will work half day I'll try to w/o in the afternoon but this weekend I'll be getting some serious workouts.

Today I found a really nice w/o tracking excel sheet i plan to adopt, starting next week I will track my lifts much better
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.48%

I like to use higher reps with my legs, esp squats. My legs respond much better to higher rep sets!! Kinda like a cardio workout also!!!
    Think training's hard,. try losing!
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.8%

What kind of rest period are you taking between sets? 90 min seems like a long workout.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

c`mon man you came to a log asking questions out of context, here we call that kind of procedure "thread hijacking", no one here wanted to neg you in the first place but you keep attacking the good bros around here, take a chill pill and do a search or start your own threads when you have questions
    I`m not attacking you just give you my advice as a old member of the board
  28. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Quote Originally Posted by bonscott View Post
    I like to use higher reps with my legs, esp squats. My legs respond much better to higher rep sets!! Kinda like a cardio workout also!!!
    same here, leg workouts are my favorite i tend to do more reps per set up to 20 and I will do more sets while tapering down the weight specially on leg presses, usually i break out and sweat when doing them leg presses.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

same here, leg workouts are my favorite i tend to do more reps per set up to 20 and I will do more sets while tapering down the weight specially on leg presses, usually i break out and sweat when doing them leg presses.
    man leg day is like hell to me , I hate it but I go heavy like I always do
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    c`mon man you came to a log asking questions out of context, here we call that kind of procedure "thread hijacking", no one here wanted to neg you in the first place but you keep attacking the good bros around here, take a chill pill and do a search or start your own threads when you have questions
    I`m not attacking you just give you my advice as a old member of the board
    Ok i agree, but it was my 1st day man! I asked a question! then dude asked me a question so i respnded asked me if i was another member then said your anti creatine?
    so i responded thx for welcoming a new member who had a question.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.82%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I got an idea ill go away cause i dont care and you guys quit making comments about ti caus eu have no idea , once again...

I WAS NEW HERE AND I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO ASK THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    What kind of rest period are you taking between sets? 90 min seems like a long workout.
    I was not checking my rest periods today but they were longer than usual... today i was doing pullups and writing the spin bike in between sets, plus on leg days i'll do more reps per set and more sets as well... 90min is a long time i need to cut that down so that i can get my cardio done!
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I got an idea ill go away cause i dont care and you guys quit making comments about ti caus eu have no idea , once again...

I WAS NEW HERE AND I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO ASK THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!
    you don't need to go away just do a search first and then try again, all members are welcome just have to learn the rules first
  34. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    man leg day is like hell to me , I hate it but I go heavy like I always do
    I used to skip legs workout a few months ago, in a couple of instances I was catching some bug and really got hell of sick after my leg workouts, then i stopped for a while and when i got back in to the routine, man it hurt to the point i could barely walk... now its my favorite workout day
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I hate legs........period. It almost sucks as much as grip training
  36. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

legs workouts are the best... its feels killer to push all that weight around
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

legs workouts are the best... its feels killer to push all that weight around
    X2. Don't wanna build a house on a flimsy foundation.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    X2. Don't wanna build a house on a flimsy foundation.
    Great analogy!

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i have probly the worst genetics when it comes to legs. Everyone in my family has skinny legs!
  40. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%

Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    i have probly the worst genetics when it comes to legs. Everyone in my family has skinny legs!
    work them hard to get them bigger... do lots of squats its a great mass builder!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fast twitch muscle fibers and slow twitch muscle fibers
    By Overbech in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:29 PM
  2. Dietary Fibers and Carbohydrates
    By Packer56 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:34 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 11:41 AM
  4. Car pushing
    By willyp in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 08:08 PM
  5. Does anyone know exercise that grow more muscle fibers??
    By bishop17 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 02:30 PM