Pushing Dormant Fibers to the Max(Epistane 4wk log) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pushing Dormant Fibers to the Max(Epistane 4wk log)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Have you had your bp checked?
    nope, i was thinking about that earlier and how you reported some issue, how did you resolve it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    nope, i was thinking about that earlier and how you reported some issue, how did you resolve it?
    I never completely resolved it. I've been stuck in hypertension for about 2 weeks... . It goes up and it goes down. I take CS, celery seed, hawthorne berry, grape seed, garlic, fish oil, just started coq10. My cycle ends tomorrow so if it doesn't begin going down soon after, then I will piss my pants lol. Also, you may not have an issue with bp... just get it checked.
  3. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I never completely resolved it. I've been stuck in hypertension for about 2 weeks... . It goes up and it goes down. I take CS, celery seed, hawthorne berry, grape seed, garlic, fish oil, just started coq10. My cycle ends tomorrow so if it doesn't begin going down soon after, then I will piss my pants lol. Also, you may not have an issue with bp... just get it checked.
    I know HBP runs in family it would not surprise me a bit, I used to have many many years ago when i was out of shape, I'll have check it soon even if that requires to walk in to Longs Drugs and use their machine
    Good luck on your end getting it lowered!
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

I know HBP runs in family it would not surprise me a bit, I used to have many many years ago when i was out of shape, I'll have check it soon even if that requires to walk in to Longs Drugs and use their machine
    Good luck on your end getting it lowered!
    lmao, yea the pharmacists at the local grocery mart here know my face real well.
  5. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

well, i just found out that we have a blood pressure device here at home, my results are 112 over 84 which is ok!
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

well, i just found out that we have a blood pressure device here at home, my results are 112 over 84 which is ok!
    Watch that bottom number, it's kinda high. I'm not too sure how accurate the free machines are... it read my gf in normal range. The note on the side says arms bigger than 13 inches may have false readings, so I'm not sure what to believe.....
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

baby aspirin should help keep your bp lower while keepin the tax on your liver lower also. Take as needed and Pre-WO
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  8. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    baby aspirin should help keep your bp lower while keepin the tax on your liver lower also. Take as needed and Pre-WO
    Good point, I've always heard aspirin helps to lower BP, I'll start taking it pre or in the mornings in my off days!
  9. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 9

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 188.6 (+2.2)
    BF: 29.7 (+2)

Training: Back & Biceps & Abs
    Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
    Back
    Hyperextensions
    Deadlifts
    Lat Pulldown
    Low Row
    Biceps
    Barbell Bar Curls
    Standing Cable Curls
    Single Arm Cable Curls
    Hammer Cable Curls
    Abs
    Hanging Leg Raises
    Abdominal Crunches
    Cool Down: Run 1 mile in 11:12 (keeping this at 5.4mph)

Workout Comments:
    Got in the gym at 5am this morning and had good workout, did my back, biceps workout and still had energy left but i skipped abs due to time constraint. Total w/o time 1hr and 40min. In order to keep with my routine i'm planning on not doing weight lifting tomorrow but will in and do cardio

Cycle Comments:
    Second day running at 30mg not feeling much effect yet will keep plowing along... 1st dose at 4:30am, 2nd at 10:30am, 3rd at 4:30pm
    I'm starting to think if this takes this long to kick in, does the effect stay on for this along after the last dose? (wishful thinking, right?)
  10. Senior Member

subbed and the best of luck my brother
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'm waiting for DF to blow up hyooge!

Where's your pullup on that list of lifts?!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Make sure its baby aspirin. Bayer 81mg is a good one. It's enough dose to keep bp lower and is less harsh on the liver, which is a good thing since u r running the Epi. Ur dosing some milk thistle, right?
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

If high BP runs in the family, I would make sure to check it a few times a week. your BP can change by as much as 30 points during the day, you just want to make sure you have an average to get the best idea of where your BP is overall. You also might want to check with the doctor before starting an aspirin regimen.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

hey guys, not meaning to hijack this im interested as i just staterd c.e.l. s e stane myslef at 30 mg, im 3 days in and no f ing doubt i feel it and look it, maybe your epi isnt as pure? but cel has great stuff. Im new and I want to ask a question about a company whether there products are high quality, i dont wanna get banned is asking this ok? they only sell the stuff that is still legal, i just dont want to take any chances. good luck dude ill be following and watch out for the sore joints on epi , Hy Ya mine hurt!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I dont think a doctor would be necessary, given such a low dose of aspirin. But I'm no expert. I guess if u felt the need, you could make a visit........

Just tell him your using a designer steroid.....he'll understand....
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Lucky bastard!!! You get to keep your epi log in supplement section, lol.....
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

anyone?just a yes or no will do
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

can i ask if a companies products are bunk or any good?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    hey guys, not meaning to hijack this im interested as i just staterd c.e.l. s e stane myslef at 30 mg, im 3 days in and no f ing doubt i feel it and look it, maybe your epi isnt as pure? but cel has great stuff. Im new and I want to ask a question about a company whether there products are high quality, i dont wanna get banned is asking this ok? they only sell the stuff that is still legal, i just dont want to take any chances. good luck dude ill be following and watch out for the sore joints on epi , Hy Ya mine hurt!
    Well I dont normally do this, but since it's a buddies thread and you really should find somewhere else to ask that........

:
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

ok dude, im new, i have no idea how to even navigate this site, i mean yes or no dude , a couple of you guys have asked things and what not, dont help me then to hard for you to type yes or no.
  21. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    I'm waiting for DF to blow up hyooge!

Where's your pullup on that list of lifts?!
    B, I got my pushup in early this morning.... did you get yours? hmmm.... now i need to check your log.....

and just for extra credit i did 9 more
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

and that got search thing is lame, u have to filter through so much garbage when all any of you have to say is yes or no, then id join in on the epi convo since im on it!
  23. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thaOrleanyte View Post
    Make sure its baby aspirin. Bayer 81mg is a good one. It's enough dose to keep bp lower and is less harsh on the liver, which is a good thing since u r running the Epi. Ur dosing some milk thistle, right?
    I'll be looking for baby aspirins in the store tomorrow, i know i got regular ones here and sometimes i wonder how harmful a little asprin can be when i'm taking all sorts of other stuff

as for milk thistle i take a 4 caps at night (its about 4 grams) to keep things in check!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

B, I got my pushup in early this morning.... did you get yours? hmmm.... now i need to check your log.....

and just for extra credit i did 9 more
    Pushup or Pullup? I thought we were doing pullups? 100 pushups is super easy.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  25. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

how about this a Y or an N, i could really help your friend too ive run epi before and im interested in his progress, but i sense some noses up in the air so..... enjoy your little thread guys you had a chance to help a new bro out on this site, is this what all the guys here are like? is so ill deactivate my account
  26. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ljustman View Post
    If high BP runs in the family, I would make sure to check it a few times a week. your BP can change by as much as 30 points during the day, you just want to make sure you have an average to get the best idea of where your BP is overall. You also might want to check with the doctor before starting an aspirin regimen.
    all right, I'll be checking my BP more often.... i just checked again and i'm at 110 over 79, thats a bit lower than last night...

Is there a particular thats better to check, I guess i doesn't matter, right?
  27. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Pushup or Pullup? I thought we were doing pullups? 100 pushups is super easy.
    my bad... pullpups... all this talk about BP is getting me distracted from more important things....

j/k

I just checked again, its better than last night
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

all right, I'll be checking my BP more often.... i just checked again and i'm at 110 over 79, thats a bit lower than last night...

Is there a particular thats better to check, I guess i doesn't matter, right?
    I believe first thing in the morning is the most efficient way to test under similar conditions each day. Otherwise you have to think about all the other things that could be contributing to higher/lower BP.
    WHITE WHALE!
  29. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Lucky bastard!!! You get to keep your epi log in supplement section, lol.....
    I thought this is where you have yours... in any event its irrelevant where its place, but whos the lucky one here? you're up 15lbs or so and I'm still trying to figure out if its working
  30. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I believe first thing in the morning is the most efficient way to test under similar conditions each day. Otherwise you have to think about all the other things that could be contributing to higher/lower BP.
    that falls right in with checking my weight in the mornings at the same time, hmmm.... i need to steal that little thing from my wife shes so damned protective of that BP meter.
  31. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    glad to hear your cycle is working out well for ya, i know someone who's logging that, I'll soon find out if mt epi is good or not.
    you want to ask something about a company or what not... i'm not sure which comp this is but look in this board there's lots of companies with reps here, ask one of them. good luck!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

ooooo did someone say pull-up contest?
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

there you go, thank you for that i do appreciate it. Honeslt in my opinion out of all the designers and phs out now epi is the best, tren is good for strength but i never gain weight on it , plus i always have to stop cause i get sooooo angry and moody plus i get shutdown hard. I have 3 bottles of extreme tren just sitting in my cupboard, plus one full bottle of M1Ts, but even i wont take those i just thought it would be kool to have if i ever need em, local shop here in edmonton sells em under the counter. bad stuff though. hey dormant i heard you need to ramp up the epi in the beginning then taper down, some disagree, but dude 30 is the sweet spot for me, if your quality is good you will love it, you actually feel good on it too, happy, euphoric, look for that as a sign it s working as well, but if you have any joint problems, old injuries or what not you will suffer on epi, im so dry right now my elbow and shoulder are aching.

keep us updated, i want to know when it kicks in for you.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

also bro , just my .02 id drop the creatine on cycle, save if for pct, could put even more strain on your kidneys as any methyl will do. These days im kind of anti creatine, i used to get great results from it, but now that ive crossed over it just doesnt seem to cut it. damn what have I done, lol.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

anti-creatine...............wow

double dose some fish oil/ cissus for the joints
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

searl.........did u once go by the name mealtime?????????
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

no i always lurked never signed up, but i just dont think creatine does it for me anymore, i guess i expect too much from it, i shouldnt of said im anti creating, i mean size on is good, i just dont like creatine on cycle, when im off for sure, but mono bloats me now, never used too, cee is average and size on is the best for me at least for strength. I guess now using more "anabolic" substances I just expect too much from it.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

your liking the creatine eh orlean?

you try epi yet? or h drol, beauty recomps, epi is better for size in my opinion.

whats your fav creatine?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Ok, listen.........no offense to you searl, but lets not junk up Dormants thread please. You wanna discuss creatine or anything else for that matter.......... you are welcome to PM me
  40. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

u know what dude , you replied to me ok, you asked me if i was someone else, then u made a remark about me and my creatine comment so i responded. I mean if a thread has a few other comments on it I dont think its junk, i asked you about epistane. Like I said I guarantee you I could have helped your friend , but with prcks like you on here hes on his own. God I wish you lived near me. ! ( think about that one )! have a nice life, your probably some nose in the air spoiled little boy, come to where I live, and attitude like the one you have shown gets you nowhere. keep trying buddy, one day you might weigh 200lbs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fast twitch muscle fibers and slow twitch muscle fibers
    By Overbech in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 01:29 PM
  2. Dietary Fibers and Carbohydrates
    By Packer56 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 12:34 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 09:41 AM
  4. Car pushing
    By willyp in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 06:08 PM
  5. Does anyone know exercise that grow more muscle fibers??
    By bishop17 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 12:30 PM