BSN NO-xplode

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
or however the hell you spell it. used it for a couple workouts now as they were giving out samples at the gym. never got much of anything from these types of products until i either got leaner or this product is the shiz. but whatever it is, this stuff is awesome. i usually have very little energy during my workouts nowadays due to calorie restriction. but this stuff.....man, it's awesome to put it lightly. anyone tried it or know anything similar to it? i was getting stronger little by little before, but now i'm making gains similar to when i run heavy.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beelze, I am pretty sure you win the award for most random appearance of 2009 thus far.

mw525

mw525

Awards
lol its a prework out most consists of caffeine arginine aminos and a very little bit of creatine.. there are lots of products just like it...check out superpump 250, jack3d, supercharge, nano vapor, no trac extreme, or juggernaut just to name a few

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Beelze, I am pretty sure you win the award for most random appearance of 2009 thus far.
lol, oh yeah, i'm back.....again. wtf you been up to killer?

mw, damn, the market has expanded since last time i messed with those. was reading something about white flood also. guess i'll just have to try em one by one. so far, i'm digging it though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For Pre-workout crazy drive and focus, check out Diesel "JP-8" I have only tried the lemonade flavor which had a bit of an aftertaste but I hear the grape is much better. Jacked is supposed to be good too from what I've been reading but I don't have any personal experience with that one... yet.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Musclepharm assault is where its at for me lately. No cracked out feeling. great focus, great pumps. Heard good things about jack3d.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, oh yeah, i'm back.....again. wtf you been up to killer?

mw, damn, the market has expanded since last time i messed with those. was reading something about white flood also. guess i'll just have to try em one by one. so far, i'm digging it though.
Crazy busy with law-school, USPlabs and what not. You should give our product 'Jack3d' a try. It is made in the same vein as NO-XPLODE but w/o any fillers, additives or anything of the like.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
Crazy busy with law-school, USPlabs and what not. You should give our product 'Jack3d' a try. It is made in the same vein as NO-XPLODE but w/o any fillers, additives or anything of the like.
yea at first i thought u guys were just another company that came out with a sweet looking bottle and name like JACKED catches more attention then NO Xpolode..

But once i took it wow the tingle from this is alot stronger then any tingle i got from other pre workout powders i think plasmacore? or some supplement by nxlabs gave me a slight tingle and i loved it... but jacked was on a whole new level

But the Tingling feeling is better then the caffiene rush in any other preworkout. i mean NanoVapor Fast Twitch No Xplode all were a bit different but all were caffiene rush and only Fast Twitch lasted me threw my workout. Jacked gave me such a focus and kicked in right away and stayed at the same level threwout my workout no crash afterwards. I love it after one serving. mixed easy as hell.

LiveForLegDay

Awards
If you like the tingling feeling, try some beta alalnine, with L Histadine

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea at first i thought u guys were just another company that came out with a sweet looking bottle and name like JACKED catches more attention then NO Xpolode..

But once i took it wow the tingle from this is alot stronger then any tingle i got from other pre workout powders i think plasmacore? or some supplement by nxlabs gave me a slight tingle and i loved it... but jacked was on a whole new level

But the Tingling feeling is better then the caffiene rush in any other preworkout. i mean NanoVapor Fast Twitch No Xplode all were a bit different but all were caffiene rush and only Fast Twitch lasted me threw my workout. Jacked gave me such a focus and kicked in right away and stayed at the same level threwout my workout no crash afterwards. I love it after one serving. mixed easy as hell.
Agreed! The BA tingle from Jack3d is very noticeable!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good to go. jack3d will be the next experiment. good looking out mullet.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
controlled labs white flood = good **** also. just gave that a test run today, 50 workouts worth in a tub. i can deal with that.