Tiny Universal Intra-Aid review.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
So today, while killing my chest, I found myself feeling Unfocused, and crashing. I've been eating a surplus of calories lately to handle the @$$ whoop'ins. So using my pre-workout mix and shake, I can get through the workouts.

Today I could just feeling myself falling out of it, so I remembered a had a Intra-Aid sample that I had received. I gotta say I was quiet pleased. It could be a placebo effect, but I think Intra-Aid will become a new staple. Hopefully I can pick some up soon. After about 15min I could feel my mind-muscle concentration and focus increase. I wasn't tearing it up like a guerrilla, but I could regain my focus and I felt like I had that energy level that could get me through my routine.

Intra-workout supplementation is something I've never tried before. Usually I just rely on the calories and carbs to get me through my workouts, but I think this is a much better idea.

Taste 9/10- Raspberry, a little bitter at the end

Easy to mix 10/10

Effectiveness 10/10 Energy, concentration, and focus.

5 STARS.

Good stuff, Universal Nutrition.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I notice NP only has a couple left in stock. Will more be arriving soon?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
So today, while killing my chest, I found myself feeling Unfocused, and crashing. I've been eating a surplus of calories lately to handle the @$$ whoop'ins. So using my pre-workout mix and shake, I can get through the workouts.

Today I could just feeling myself falling out of it, so I remembered a had a Intra-Aid sample that I had received. I gotta say I was quiet pleased. It could be a placebo effect, but I think Intra-Aid will become a new staple. Hopefully I can pick some up soon. After about 15min I could feel my mind-muscle concentration and focus increase. I wasn't tearing it up like a guerrilla, but I could regain my focus and I felt like I had that energy level that could get me through my routine.

Intra-workout supplementation is something I've never tried before. Usually I just rely on the calories and carbs to get me through my workouts, but I think this is a much better idea.

Taste 9/10- Raspberry, a little bitter at the end

Easy to mix 10/10

Effectiveness 10/10 Energy, concentration, and focus.

5 STARS.

Good stuff, Universal Nutrition.
Thanks for the review brother. I am personally waiting for the new flavor of Intra-Aid myself. Good stuff.

rcrott1

Thanks for the review brother. I am personally waiting for the new flavor of Intra-Aid myself. Good stuff.
As am I! The new flavor sounded promising. I loved the blue raspberry, and had AMAZING results because of it, and am anxiously awaiting another tub.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review; looking forward to trying the new flavour. I just need to drive down to Buffalo and pick it up :)

Also we order more at NP as needed; there should be more en-route.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
intra-aid is the bomb for me i am 36 years I am on my secound tub of smurf pee
keeps my works going and going

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How far into your routines, are you consuming Intra?

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
I start when I walk in, and finish when I walk out, I got good timing ha. Seriously though I love IA, and one of the NP reps sent a request to have NP run IA on the Deal of the day special! IF that happens I'll never run low on IA again, I just hope they have the new flavor by then!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review; looking forward to trying the new flavour. I just need to drive down to Buffalo and pick it up :)

Also we order more at NP as needed; there should be more en-route.
New flavor is a nice change of pace. Choice is good.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
So then whats the point of a Pre-workout mix?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
So then whats the point of a Pre-workout mix?
In terms of the "Anabolic Window of Opportunity" Stack (Shock Therapy/Intra-Aid/Torrent), cell volumizing, pump, focus, energy. Shock is great at delivering these things, but I also like a little nutrition pre-, that Intra-Aid gives me. Primes the pump before I start liftin'...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
How far into your routines, are you consuming Intra?
I start drinking my smurf Pee about 30 min into my work out I work out 1.5 hours 3 times a week

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I start drinking my smurf Pee about 30 min into my work out I work out 1.5 hours 3 times a week
I usually do a scoop or two of Intra-Aid. Plus, I add about 25-30 oz of water per scooop, so I'm drinkin' anywhere from 25-60 oz for the workout. Needless to say, I start earlier than the workout, like I said above.

Based on questions here and other questions I've gotten on the same subject, I posted this: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=648783#post648783

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am going to try 1.5 scoops in 35 oz water stick it in the freezer for an hour. i also take the EAA stack after i work out-

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I am going to try 1.5 scoops in 35 oz water stick it in the freezer for an hour. i also take the EAA stack after i work out-
What flavor EAA Stack? Consider droppin' in a little of that to the Intra-Aid for a flavor kick. Also, consider adding some CHO to the EAA Stack post-workout...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
What flavor EAA Stack? Consider droppin' in a little of that to the Intra-Aid for a flavor kick. Also, consider adding some CHO to the EAA Stack post-workout...
Try the islandmagic mix ST and intra-ad in 25-30oz half a scoop of ST and full scoop of intra-aid... come and talk to islandmagicmic! I forgot you also take Pump first about 35 min before you train!

EAA stack Watermelon

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Instead of starting a new review I thought I would just add to my sample review.

I've been using Intra-Aid for a couple of weeks now, and its been extremely helpful. I've been on a cut and have recently changed up my training regiment to hiit weight training. Who needs cardio :) Extremely exhausting. Intra-Aid has been very helpful in getting me through my workouts. The Raspberry has been a tasty treat I look foreword to everyday. It keeps me focused and pushing through. And now I have to go, I just cut my finger open and am bleeding everywhere.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Try the islandmagic mix ST and intra-ad in 25-30oz half a scoop of ST and full scoop of intra-aid... come and talk to islandmagicmic! I forgot you also take Pump first about 35 min before you train!

EAA stack Watermelon
1/2 Shock and 1 scoop Intra-Aid, eh?

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Instead of starting a new review I thought I would just add to my sample review.

I've been using Intra-Aid for a couple of weeks now, and its been extremely helpful. I've been on a cut and have recently changed up my training regiment to hiit weight training. Who needs cardio :) Extremely exhausting. Intra-Aid has been very helpful in getting me through my workouts. The Raspberry has been a tasty treat I look foreword to everyday. It keeps me focused and pushing through. And now I have to go, I just cut my finger open and am bleeding everywhere.
You like the Blue Raz, then you gotta try the new Citrus Burst. It rules.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
DId you shake your Intra aid? I keep hearing how great it tastes but I hated the taste of mine...

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I mix mine in a shaker cup with about 15-20oz of water

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
1/2 Shock and 1 scoop Intra-Aid, eh?
Oh Yea man this what I think Universal should make I use the Islandmagic mix for my 5x5 training.... this is how We do it in Boston..

1/2 scoop Of Blue Raspberry Shock therapy then a full sccop of Intra aid Blue Raspberry in 30 OZ water.... PLus you take pump with red pill Holy Crap!!!!! Try it I wish Universal would do somthing like Islandmagic!!