Gq Hits up Prime+Anabolic Pump

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i have decided to give this stack a try, this is my first time trying out USPLABS products .. hopefully i wont be dissapointed .. have heard mixed reviews of it .. figured only way to judge a product is by giving it a try ..so here i am ..

reason: for me doing a log here is .. so i can get help along the way as i go on, since im new to these sups.

goal: lean out while eating alot of carbs(reason why i choose this stack)

Meal Plans :

10am - 2caps Prime + 1Ap
10:15am - Carb Meal (pasta,bread, etc)
Noon - Protein Shake
12:30 - Portein Meal (chicken, tuna, etc)
1:15pm - Workout
2:30pm - Post Workout Protein Shake w/ WMS(in week2)
2:45pm - 2caps Prime + 1Ap w/ meal (for xtra quick carbs - Orange Soda)
3:00pm - 7:00pm - WORK
7:15 - 2caps Prime + 1Ap(in week2)
7:30 - Protein Meal w/ carb Shake w/ WMS
8:00-Midnight - WORK

Midnight - Nightly meal w/ light carb

1:30-9:30 - Sleepppppppppppppppp

9:45 repeat the whole day over :)

p.s > if my dosing seems wrong ..please let me know .. if i can improve it or not.

very excited about this log :):bruce3:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(Save for Reviews)

:All my reviews will be based upon my progress, i will be honest ..so if i say something back about the product, please don't get on my case(its my opinion) And same goes the other way, if i say something good about it that the product worked for me(and it didnt work for you) too bad for you lol:

Week1
Weight : -0.70LBS
BF % : (not measured)
Dosage = Prime 6caps a day along with 2caps of AP a day

So in the first seven days, I noticed decent pump in the gym and alertness and real focus in my workouts. Also libido is increasing day by day. Although i am dissapointed in my weight dropped, I am extremely happy to see myself leaning out ..also couple of my veins is showing up, i attribute this to Anabolic Pump. My diet is on track, even started drinking soda to get extra carbs. In this coming week2, i increased AP to 3caps a day, spread out every 4-5hours. Also must say, my sleep is on track ..no discomfort at night .. stay tuned ....

Week2

Week3

Week4

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 1 - FEB 22​

Prime - Nothing to report

AP - Nothing to report

Workout - off day

Sides - Nothing to report on day1[/B]

Strength : 5/10
Libido : 5/10
Vascular : 5/10
Intensity in Gym : 5/10
*5= before starting this cycle, 10 = best*​

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 2 - FEB 23​

Prime - Nothing to report

AP - Nothing to report

Workout - Did the upper body, felt real good in the gym, 2days into this prime/ap .. and i had real intense focus in the gym .. i cant wait to see when prime kicks in full effect in 3rd week.

Sides - I notice a little upside in the libido section, i sleep real well, i actually look forward to working out .. its too early to say that prime is working, but my body is all ready and hyped up for workouts :)[/B]

Strength : 5/10 - will be tested in week2
Libido : 5.5/10 - a slight increase

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 4 - FEB 25​

Prime - Ive been dosing 2/2/2 and so far im doing a pretty good job on the timing ...

AP - I'm doing 1/1 dose for this week, on friday i will bump up too 1/1/1 each taken along with prime before meal

Workout - Will work out on the lower body today .. and straight from gym will hit up my work .. so will report tommorow with my updates on the workout

Sides - Along with a lil libido increase, im feeling real good through out the day[/B]

Strength : 5/10 - will be tested in week2
Libido : 5.5/10 - a slight increase

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 5 - FEB 26​

Prime - dosing 2/2/2

AP - I'm doing 1/1 dose for this week

Workout - Has a good workout yesterday .. felt really pumped in the gym .. as for today, no workout .. taking a rests i usually go play basketball with friends from work ..so thursdays are my cardio days

NutriSci

Awards
After a couple of weeks the recovery becomes unreal. DOMS was almost gone for me when I was on PRIME :eek: Imagine legs not being sore the next day, but you still set personal records every week :D

Good log so far, keep it up! :)

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I'm following buddy. Interested in your thoughts. :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a couple of weeks the recovery becomes unreal. DOMS was almost gone for me when I was on PRIME :eek: Imagine legs not being sore the next day, but you still set personal records every week :D

Good log so far, keep it up! :)
sweet yeah cant wait to see the results :)
thanks for stopping by man .. when did u ran prime ?

I'm following buddy. Interested in your thoughts. :)
thanks bro .. its my first time trying out a t-bbooster ..usually i save em for PCT ... but read so many good reviews, i couldnt save a bottle :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also im going to be doing 6on and 1off day on prime ..so the bottle should last me 25days :)

NutriSci

Awards
sweet yeah cant wait to see the results :)
thanks for stopping by man .. when did u ran prime ?
I ran PRIME a couple of months ago. I'm getting another 4-6 bottles though to run a nice couple month log. I want to try 9 or even 12 pills out just to see :biglaugh:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6 - FEB 27​

Prime - This product has def. boosted my libido, last night i had a dream that i was eating an old friend out lol .. crazyy but felt good when i woke up and hit'ed her up lol

AP - I'm getting good workouts in gym, i can def attribute it to AP, it feels like im taking some sort of NOX ..great feeling in the gym

Workout - today had a great workout, did the legs .. didnt go overboard on it ..but had good pump throughout the whole day :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran PRIME a couple of months ago. I'm getting another 4-6 bottles though to run a nice couple month log. I want to try 9 or even 12 pills out just to see :biglaugh:
cool, when u ran prime .. did you follow the 5on 2off day scheme ?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Subbed will be running prime again with p-slin and ap.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed will be running prime again with p-slin and ap.
i also had p-slin on hand .. but i read on these forums that adding pslin wasnt a good idea ..so i would do research and maybe ask usp reps, as to why .. good luck and lmk what u decide on the stack

Yes sir. If I had more money I would do 7 days per week.
yeah that would be nice to run it everyday :)
maybe they will come out with the 240caps bottle like rpm/drive lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for being lazy, my comp crashed on me last week .. and now i had to reboot and formatted the whole drive ..so i should be on AM more often now .. will update tommorow

since its my week2 .. i am upping the AP to 3caps a day :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason to why p-slin and prime would negatively interact, p-slin 12x tannis(banaba extract), plenty of people stack with great results, check out poopypant's log.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week1
Weight : -0.70LBS
BF % : (not measured)
Dosage = Prime 6caps a day along with 2caps of AP a day

So in the first seven days, I noticed decent pump in the gym and alertness and real focus in my workouts. Also libido is increasing day by day. Although i am dissapointed in my weight dropped, I am extremely happy to see myself leaning out ..also couple of my veins is showing up, i attribute this to Anabolic Pump. My diet is on track, even started drinking soda to get extra carbs. In this coming week2, i increased AP to 3caps a day, spread out every 4-5hours. Also must say, my sleep is on track ..no discomfort at night .. stay tuned ....

^ also saved on my post#2

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10​

Workout - hitting up the gym right now, wil do heavily on Chest/Tri's .. will report back tommorow with how my workout went.

Sides - None bad sides so far, no signs of acne, oily skin so far .. hopefully it stays like this :) .. Positive Sides = Increase in libido and veins popping out lol[/B]

Strength : 5/10 - will report back 2mmorow
Libido : 6.5/10 - day by day increasing
Vascular : 7/10 - ohhhh yeahh babyy
Intensity in Gym : 6/10 - from last time at gym .. i would say 6

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's workout was real good, coulda been better, but for some reason i couldnt do chest press that much .. maybe i overdid it as a warm up(smith machines)

today is an off day and tommorow is my cardio day :)

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Im doing this same stack, but im taking cissus for a knee problem as well. My sides are a bit different. Many bms and slight dizziness.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im doing this same stack, but im taking cissus for a knee problem as well. My sides are a bit different. Many bms and slight dizziness.

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

good luck with ure stack .. so far im dissapointed in my stack havent seen no gains in strength ..maybe im jus a non-responder to these compounds

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
... full 2weeks into it, i dont see any gains in strength, weight gain .. although i am getting lean .. but i expect more out of this stack .. i will continue to take teh stuff regardless, but the fact that im not getting the results that i thought i would, im getting lazy on updates.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 weeks into it no strength or weight gains at all, luckily I didn't spend too much on this stack ... Or I'd be pissed off. Well that's my review > not worth it for me... Hopefully it'll work out 4 rest of y'all