Divanex/Testofen/Trione/Alphastat Log 2/18/09

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I will be doing a 2 month natural test cycle. My goal is to raise total T, Gain some motivation, Gain some energy, and reduce some body fat for summer. Looking to lose 8-10lbs. Get bf to 11-12%
With this stack I'm basically trying to get the most testosterone increase (Divanex and Testofen) while controlling estrogen(trione) and DHT(Alphastat)

My stats are as follows

Height- 5' 11"
Weight- 218
Body Fat- 15%

Testosterone
Total- 421 Reference Range- 250-1100 ng/dL
Free- 3.16 Reference Range- 1.50-2.20%

Supplement stack

Day 1-40 Divanex 400mg 3x a day with meals
Day 1-60 Testofen 600mg 2x a day with meals
Day 23-53 Trione 300mg 1x a day in the evening with meal
Day 38-60 AlphaStat 400mg 2x a day with meals

Not gonna post diet or exercise routine.. I'm just going to post how I feel the stack is working, and results that pertain to my goals. First time using Divanex, Testofen, and AlphaStat. The date is when I started the stack.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Too early to see any Testosterone effects but 3rd day in and I notice the blood sugar lowering effects of Divanex and Testofen. Definetly have to keep the carb intake up. I don't advise using them on a empty stomach. I don't know if I'd take them right before a workout either. I have been dosing Divanex with my pre-workout shake so I will report if I notice negative effects from that. Today my workout was real weak but it's friday.. not the best day to do bench and deadlifts! haha.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
14 days in and no noticable changes yet. Just keep having to keep the carb intake up otherwise I feel weak. It effected my training trying to adjust. Some bad workouts unfortunately. Small increase in libido. Cardio workouts have been better (most likely the creatine) Nothing else to report.. just waiting to start the trione.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
That's what Trione is..

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Stared trione Thursday night at 300mg around 8pm. I couldn't sleep till about 5 am. Terrible insomnia. I took it in the morning the next day and was restless when trying to nap after no sleep. No sleep is not going to help anything. I'm gonna give it a week and try it again in the morning or maybe lower dosages for awhile. Sleeping better now but don't remember these issues first time I took it.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Tried it again 2 days in a row in the morning and couldn't sleep at night. Stopped it and slept the next day. I'm done with trione. Not worth the lack of sleep.

As far as the testofen, divanex goes.. I have definetly noticed a attitude change. As in I have one. Alpha male feelings going on. Feeling territorial at work, Seem to be more of a leader lately, Seem to have less patience, seem to REALLY not want to do what I don't want to, Seem to be acting a little cocky like people have something to prove to me. Rage against the machine seems to be the most played music on my ipod right now. 1 month in.. the next should be fun!

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I'm done with divanex and started alphastat yesterday 3/30/09 400mg 2x a day with meals. I realized I had over a month supply of alphastat so I just will continue to take it . Debating on whether to do a 3rd month on testofen or not.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
well just a brief update since I got about a week left of testofen. I lost a little body fat but did not notice any strength gains above normal. Did not notice any more pep in energy. The biggest thing I noticed is irritability, short tempered, lack of patience and wanting to dominate or control every situation. I think with my free test already being up there I probably didn't need this product but with all the above effects it definetly feels like test went way up.

The verdict-Does this combo work.. yes.. did I achieve what I wanted to get from this product.. no... It didn't give me what I wanted. I don't like being short tempered and having no patience. I felt and still feel like I have no tolerance for anyone right now. I got about a week left of testofen and then I will be done..I will continue to take the alphastat till I finish out.

I think what i've realized for me is that I need to spend my next paycheck on pre-workout supps and amino acids for strength gains without the temper :)

If you like the alpha male.. short tempered, dominate the world feeling maybe this combo is for you... I won't be doing it again however. Maybe wait till my 30's. If your test is low it would be worth a shot.

It also turned out that trione was recalled for possibly containing yohimbine. NO wonder I couldn't sleep!