Epistane Log 2/15/09 (start)

SoCalSMP

Awards
Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Be Running my first cycle (ever) of Epistane.

i have been lifting for around 4 years (sports) and have only taken GNC products, such as N02, Whey, etc.

Now i'm mov'n on up....

i've done quite a bit of research as well as friends who have used it with good results.

so here's the plan:

Epistane 20/20/30/40 or 20/30/30/40, i haven't decided.

Preload:
1 week of Cycle Assist (finished)

On-Cycle Supplements:

-Taurine (10mg), 5g pre and 5g post workout (back pumps)
-Supper Cissus, 750mg Breakfast and Dinner (joints)
-Cycle Assist, 2 capsules at Breakfast and Dinner
-Fish Oil, 3 at breakfast, 3 at lunch, 3 at dinner
-Whey Protein, 3 shakes per day. 1 for breakfast. 1 pre & 1 post workout

Post-Cycle (PCT)
Torefemine 120/90/60/30
Lean Extreme (Cortisol Control)

Working Out 6x per week
Cardio 3x Per week (short and intense, about 20-25 min)
3 sets of 6-8 reps

All on a clean diet, high protein. Alot of Tuna,salmon, boneless skinless chicken breast, eggs, wheat bread, bananas, vegtables, and rice.

1 Gal. of water per day.

I Will Track My Progress, as well as any sides (Pray that there are none)

Any questions, concerns, and especially advice.........

BTW, im looking for honest, helpfull information so i will throw out there that i am 18. (yes i know).

:)

On day 2 now, nothing much to report, still very early on.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Hey welcome to Epi land. I'm on day 8 and it seems to have kicked in today. I'm running 20,30,40,40. I'm up 6 pounds in 8 days and I do beleive I'll continue to soar. I hope you get some great results. Check out my log if you want (Epi With Me). Good luck and feel free to ask anything you like regarding my cycle as I'm about a week ahead of you.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Hey welcome to Epi land. I'm on day 8 and it seems to have kicked in today. I'm running 20,30,40,40. I'm up 6 pounds in 8 days and I do beleive I'll continue to soar. I hope you get some great results. Check out my log if you want (Epi With Me). Good luck and feel free to ask anything you like regarding my cycle as I'm about a week ahead of you.
Great, i'm sure ill have questions along the way.

how do my supps look (especially the 5g of taurine pre and post, is that the correct amount)

also,any sides?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Great, i'm sure ill have questions along the way.

how do my supps look (especially the 5g of taurine pre and post, is that the correct amount)

also,any sides?
Taurine is good for back pumps that may come. I have not had such a problem as of yet, but I just increased epi dose to 30mg, so we'll see. The cissus is good for joints as I have heard Epi can wear on them. Might want to add a multi, but that's your choice. Fish oil is good for bp. I do not take taurine or cissus, but they are def positives. Also the taurine dosing looks ok. Just adjust it accordingly to how you feel. So far no negative sides.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
cool & good luck. I'm tossing around the idea of an Epi cycle, but months down the road. So I will be watching u guys. What about creatine, should you not use it on a cycle like this? Good Luck.

unvryan

Awards
Taurine seems a little bit high 3g pre and 3g post should be more than adequate. Also, creatine during pct would be a nice addition.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Taurine seems a little bit high 3g pre and 3g post should be more than adequate. Also, creatine during pct would be a nice addition.
i read someone elses who had it at 3-5

i think im going to cut it down to 3-4 and base late off how i feel.

thanks for the added info.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Yea epi seems to be the craze right now, hopefully there's something to that.

i'm glad there seems to be a group of us starting around the same time frame. This should be interesting and helpfull throughout!

SoCalSMP

Awards
cool & good luck. I'm tossing around the idea of an Epi cycle, but months down the road. So I will be watching u guys. What about creatine, should you not use it on a cycle like this? Good Luck.
Yea someone reccomended it to me earlier on another thread, i think Granglor.

definatley will be adding some creatine in on my PCT.

SoCalSMP

Awards
ok, thanks.

also what are your dosing times.

im at 20 now so im doing 10 (1 cap) in the morning with breakfast and 10 (1 cap) around 3.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
sub'd... this cycle is inline with the cycle i will start soon!

SoCalSMP

Awards
Epistane 20/30/30/40

Day: 03

Not much to report, had a good workout last night but i'm sure it was placebo as it is still early on. i don't expect to see anything until around day 6-8.

Instead of doing my leg workout tonight, i will be hitting the slopes (which believe me is workout enough on your legs).

Also for my PCT i'm going to be running Torefemine 120/90/60/30 or 120/60/60/30
Is that a proper layout!?
Also, any comments on Torefemine!??

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Epistane 20/30/30/40

Day: 03

Not much to report, had a good workout last night but i'm sure it was placebo as it is still early on. i don't expect to see anything until around day 6-8.

Instead of doing my leg workout tonight, i will be hitting the slopes (which believe me is workout enough on your legs).

Also for my PCT i'm going to be running Torefemine 120/90/60/30 or 120/60/60/30
Is that a proper layout!?
Also, any comments on Torefemine!??
Torem has had good praises. It's fairly new and costs almost twice as much. I don't know much about dosing with Torem.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Torem has had good praises. It's fairly new and costs almost twice as much. I don't know much about dosing with Torem.
yea i know its expensive (i have it on-hand) but i've heard it good.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Hey man do you have before pics? Also how is day 4 treating you?

SoCalSMP

Awards
Hey man do you have before pics? Also how is day 4 treating you?
i don't i will try to get some ASAP.

Day 4 is good so far, gym time in about an hour.

Instead of my Gym workout for legs yesterday i hit the slopes.

Was fun and a GREAT workout on the legs.

Heres my Weekly Workout Routine:

Sunday
chest- 6 workouts
abs
Monday
Biceps
triceps
forearms
4-6 workouts per muscle
Tuesday
Back
Shoulders
traps
4-6 workouts per muscle
Wednesday
Legs
6 workouts
Thursday starts everything over again...

Cardio on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday

averaging 7 hrs of sleep per night.

Had the good feeling of well-being last night (common on epi)

up about 1 pound

SoCalSMP

Awards
Day 04:

Good workout, felt like i had alot left in the tank, but overall just had a weird day. Kinda out of it. actually used the words "more free-er."

Hope to be seeing something around day 8.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 04:

Good workout, felt like i had alot left in the tank, but overall just had a weird day. Kinda out of it. actually used the words "more free-er."

Hope to be seeing something around day 8.
I know exactly what you mean. Had the same sort of mental state!!!

SoCalSMP

Awards
Day 06

Weight (am): Fluctuating between 155.5-157
Strength: Increase on pushing excersies
Stamina: Even after a hard workout i feel like i have a ton left!
Overall: Losing some lower abdominal body fat, upper abs showing more!

Nutrition: Salmon, boneless skinless chicken breats, rice, vegtables, tuna, eggs,

Agression: none
Labido: same/good
Recovery: FAST, muscles feel good within a few hours of a really intense workout.

Gym in about an hour

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Things still going good for you? Where did you go?

SoCalSMP

Awards
Things still going good for you? Where did you go?
I don't know what the **** happened but i posted on day 07 and day 08.
i guess my computer is ****ed up or something.

Day 10 3rd day at 30mg

Weight: fluctuating between 156-157
no great gains like you, lol.

BUT big notice in fat loss!

Strength: Definate Increase, AMAZING pumps.
Stamina: i feel like i can workout 3 times a day! so much left in the tank even after an especially hard workout!
upper 4 abs showing alot more!
Definately look fuller!

Agression: Only one time, but the other night i became extremeley agitated and agressive almost instanly, for no apparent reason.

Labido: Great/Same

SIDES: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! (keep fingers crossed)

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established

Day 10 3rd day at 30mg

Stamina: i feel like i can workout 3 times a day! so much left in the tank even after an especially hard workout!
Definately look fuller!

Agression: Only one time, but the other night i became extremeley agitated and agressive almost instanly, for no apparent reason.

Welcome back SoCal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see your still on board!:biglaugh:

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established

Day 10 3rd day at 30mg

Definately look fuller!

Good to see you post lol. As far as my gains go, I'm not worrying about fat accumulation too much. This might be why your steadily going up and I'm weeding up lol. I have had no sides either so far into day 16. I did have a small right nip irritation yesterday at work, but could also have been due to the cold weather and me running outside. Why I'm posting that in here and not in my own log is beyond my understanding, lmao.:smokin:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
good to see this log is still alive and kicking... keep up the good work!

SoCalSMP

Awards
good to see this log is still alive and kicking... keep up the good work!
Yea i was doing posts and was actually thinking to myself these *******s aint even replying, lol.
Then i look and my log for days 7&8 aint there, idk what happened, i apologize..

SoCalSMP

Awards
Good to see you post lol. As far as my gains go, I'm not worrying about fat accumulation too much. This might be why your steadily going up and I'm weeding up lol. I have had no sides either so far into day 16. I did have a small right nip irritation yesterday at work, but could also have been due to the cold weather and me running outside. Why I'm posting that in here and not in my own log is beyond my understanding, lmao.:smokin:
Yea im trying to gain some solid mass while trimming down. Cant expect to much from either doing that i know. BUT i'm hoping to gain about 7-8 pounds of lbm while defining them abs!

happy so far!

SoCalSMP

Awards
Got my Blood Pressure checked today after reading about your Liquid.

3 tests all 110/55.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind me asking. What's your age and best lifts on bench and squat. You're almost same stats as me, but I think you're probably a little stronger with your weight to height. I just need someone to compare to. And plz don't fib your numbers pleasseeeeeeeeeee, lol. You'll make me feel like crap if I feel I'm lagging too far.

Also we want those PICS?:fart:

SoCalSMP

Awards
If you don't mind me asking. What's your age and best lifts on bench and squat. You're almost same stats as me, but I think you're probably a little stronger with your weight to height. I just need someone to compare to. And plz don't fib your numbers pleasseeeeeeeeeee, lol. You'll make me feel like crap if I feel I'm lagging too far.

Also we want those PICS?:fart:

Bench: 210
Squat: 300-310 I dont do squats ANY WHERE NEAR as much as i should.
Leg Press: Max out machine at 330 at 10 reps
Standing Barbell Curls: 100
Incline Dumbell (chest): Just did 65's for the first time today :)

I have pics, i just need to get my lazy ass to FIGURE OUT how to upload them lol.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Those numbers seem askew IMO, I don't know anyone's genetics who would allow them to squat those numbers and leg press a little more. Those are not ATG squats I would guess, they must be high box squats or 3/4's. I would guess your ATG squat range would be more like 155-170 x 10.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Got my Blood Pressure checked today after reading about your Liquid.

3 tests all 110/55.

Good stuff Man. Actually a lot of guys have gained that much weight while shedding some ab flab on a cycle like this.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established

Bench: 210
Squat: 300-310 I dont do squats ANY WHERE NEAR as much as i should.
Leg Press: Max out machine at 330 at 10 reps
Standing Barbell Curls: 100
Incline Dumbell (chest): Just did 65's for the first time today :)

I have pics, i just need to get my lazy ass to FIGURE OUT how to upload them lol.
18!!!? DOUGH! lol.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Those numbers seem askew IMO, I don't know anyone's genetics who would allow them to squat those numbers and leg press a little more. Those are not ATG squats I would guess, they must be high box squats or 3/4's. I would guess your ATG squat range would be more like 155-170 x 10.
You should see my dad.

Santa belly with Body Builder legs lol

and yes the numbers are 100% accurate!

like i said i dont do squats NEARLY what i shud... while on the contrary i do the leg press machine every leg workout (twice per week)

155-170??? i was squating 230 as a sophomore in HighSchool Wrestling!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
haha

Well in ALL fairness i DID put my age (18) IN MY VERY FIRST POST/THREAD

But yess yeess i know lol

at your age you should try to maximize your natural potential before trying a PH cycle at least until you reach a plateau and fine tune your diet, but i guess its too late, you probably get some good results from this b/c you'll respond well and your body is still growing.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
LoL if thats what your actually able to ATG squat props , but you should be able to do about 300+ pounds more on the legs press, lets see those trunks! @ your height and weight they must make up 2/3 your body haha.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm only doing 185 for reps squat atg, but I can crank out 450 on leg press for 10 reps easy. I can do quite a bit more if I do not go atg. Get those pics up!

SoCalSMP

Awards
LoL if thats what your actually able to ATG squat props , but you should be able to do about 300+ pounds more on the legs press, lets see those trunks! @ your height and weight they must make up 2/3 your body haha.
U seem not believe sir!

when i put up the pics ill hold the "iron man" shirt i got for the sophmore year squats, LOL

hell my names still on the wall in there!

o well, im not here to convince you.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Right now I'm only doing 185 for reps squat atg, but I can crank out 450 on leg press for 10 reps easy. I can do quite a bit more if I do not go atg. Get those pics up!
450??

i think we are referring to 2 dif machines.

iim talkabout the one with the set weight incriments, NOT the one where you put on 45's 35's 10's 5's etc.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
450??

i think we are referring to 2 dif machines.

iim talkabout the one with the set weight incriments, NOT the one where you put on 45's 35's 10's 5's etc.
Ahh that makes a helluva lot more sense meng. So you mean the horizontal leg press not the standard 45 degree one? You should try the vert homemade ones if your crafty with your hands at all(and have the room for it lol)Does your ass almost hit the floor or are you parallel? Still want to see pics of your body proportions though you genetic freak of nature lol. @ your weight you must be all legs :squat:!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Ahh that makes a helluva lot more sense meng. So you mean the horizontal leg press not the standard 45 degree one? You should try the vert homemade ones if your crafty with your hands at all(and have the room for it lol)Does your ass almost hit the floor or are you parallel? Still want to see pics of your body proportions though you genetic freak of nature lol. @ your weight you must be all legs :squat:!
??? The horizontal one is easier isn't it? The horizontal leg press at my highschool I weighed 125 and pressed 560 pounds.... that was almost 6 years ago.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
??? The horizontal one is easier isn't it? The horizontal leg press at my highschool I weighed 125 and pressed 560 pounds.... that was almost 6 years ago.
lol It depends on the style and brand, my highschool one was the same..I have used a few, most recently in Mexico where it was slightly easier than a squat,and a few where it was harder(especially on the lower back). I do ATG squats though and use the same premise on all similar leg movements. A lot of people think they are doing ATG reps or even parallel, when they sure as hell are not.:drillsergeant:

Your numbers seem accurate to me though, GJ meng.