Epistane Log 2/15/09 (start)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Those numbers seem askew IMO, I don't know anyone's genetics who would allow them to squat those numbers and leg press a little more. Those are not ATG squats I would guess, they must be high box squats or 3/4's. I would guess your ATG squat range would be more like 155-170 x 10.
    You should see my dad.

    Santa belly with Body Builder legs lol

    and yes the numbers are 100% accurate!

    like i said i dont do squats NEARLY what i shud... while on the contrary i do the leg press machine every leg workout (twice per week)

    155-170??? i was squating 230 as a sophomore in HighSchool Wrestling!

  2. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    18!!!? DOUGH! lol.
    haha

    Well in ALL fairness i DID put my age (18) IN MY VERY FIRST POST/THREAD

    But yess yeess i know lol

  3. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237105

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSMP View Post
    haha

    Well in ALL fairness i DID put my age (18) IN MY VERY FIRST POST/THREAD

    But yess yeess i know lol

    at your age you should try to maximize your natural potential before trying a PH cycle at least until you reach a plateau and fine tune your diet, but i guess its too late, you probably get some good results from this b/c you'll respond well and your body is still growing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    591

    LoL if thats what your actually able to ATG squat props , but you should be able to do about 300+ pounds more on the legs press, lets see those trunks! @ your height and weight they must make up 2/3 your body haha.
  5. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Right now I'm only doing 185 for reps squat atg, but I can crank out 450 on leg press for 10 reps easy. I can do quite a bit more if I do not go atg. Get those pics up!
  6. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    LoL if thats what your actually able to ATG squat props , but you should be able to do about 300+ pounds more on the legs press, lets see those trunks! @ your height and weight they must make up 2/3 your body haha.
    U seem not believe sir!

    when i put up the pics ill hold the "iron man" shirt i got for the sophmore year squats, LOL

    hell my names still on the wall in there!

    o well, im not here to convince you.

  7. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Right now I'm only doing 185 for reps squat atg, but I can crank out 450 on leg press for 10 reps easy. I can do quite a bit more if I do not go atg. Get those pics up!
    450??

    i think we are referring to 2 dif machines.

    iim talkabout the one with the set weight incriments, NOT the one where you put on 45's 35's 10's 5's etc.
  8. Registered User
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    591

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSMP View Post
    450??

    i think we are referring to 2 dif machines.

    iim talkabout the one with the set weight incriments, NOT the one where you put on 45's 35's 10's 5's etc.
    Ahh that makes a helluva lot more sense meng. So you mean the horizontal leg press not the standard 45 degree one? You should try the vert homemade ones if your crafty with your hands at all(and have the room for it lol)Does your ass almost hit the floor or are you parallel? Still want to see pics of your body proportions though you genetic freak of nature lol. @ your weight you must be all legs :squat:!
  9. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Ahh that makes a helluva lot more sense meng. So you mean the horizontal leg press not the standard 45 degree one? You should try the vert homemade ones if your crafty with your hands at all(and have the room for it lol)Does your ass almost hit the floor or are you parallel? Still want to see pics of your body proportions though you genetic freak of nature lol. @ your weight you must be all legs :squat:!
    ??? The horizontal one is easier isn't it? The horizontal leg press at my highschool I weighed 125 and pressed 560 pounds.... that was almost 6 years ago.
  10. Registered User
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    591

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    ??? The horizontal one is easier isn't it? The horizontal leg press at my highschool I weighed 125 and pressed 560 pounds.... that was almost 6 years ago.
    lol It depends on the style and brand, my highschool one was the same..I have used a few, most recently in Mexico where it was slightly easier than a squat,and a few where it was harder(especially on the lower back). I do ATG squats though and use the same premise on all similar leg movements. A lot of people think they are doing ATG reps or even parallel, when they sure as hell are not.

    Your numbers seem accurate to me though, GJ meng.
  11. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Where are the pics!!!! lol
  12. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    Ahh that makes a helluva lot more sense meng. So you mean the horizontal leg press not the standard 45 degree one? You should try the vert homemade ones if your crafty with your hands at all(and have the room for it lol)Does your ass almost hit the floor or are you parallel? Still want to see pics of your body proportions though you genetic freak of nature lol. @ your weight you must be all legs :squat:!
    I am lol
    at 5'7 and 1/2

    EX: Everyone calls me T-Rex Arms
  13. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Where are the pics!!!! lol
    I got em i just have to get the time and someone to show me how to upload them!
  14. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastRonin View Post
    lol It depends on the style and brand, my highschool one was the same..I have used a few, most recently in Mexico where it was slightly easier than a squat,and a few where it was harder(especially on the lower back). I do ATG squats though and use the same premise on all similar leg movements. A lot of people think they are doing ATG reps or even parallel, when they sure as hell are not.

    Your numbers seem accurate to me though, GJ meng.
    Yes Parralell sir!

  15. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSMP View Post
    I got em i just have to get the time and someone to show me how to upload them!
    Use photobucket or imageshack or some free image hosting. You mentioned 210 as your max bench, so what are you repping max at 8 reps?
  16. Registered User
    TheLastRonin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    960
    Rep Power
    591

    "EX: Everyone calls me T-Rex Arms"


    LOL wow thats mean!
  17. Registered User
    Graglor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ooooh Caaaaaanada.....
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    245

    Your all pussies!!! I'm twelve, weigh 320 lbs, and bench 410. 420 since I started a Multi-Vitamin pulse cycle with water every second day!!!
  18. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Your all pussies!!! I'm twelve, weigh 320 lbs, and bench 410. 420 since I started a Multi-Vitamin pulse cycle with water every second day!!!
    Yea, well I'm 22....!
  19. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Yea, well I'm 22....!
    hahahahahha
  20. Registered User
    Graglor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ooooh Caaaaaanada.....
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    245

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Yea, well I'm 22....!
    Lol. Nice!
  21. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    21 here, 5'8", about to start my first ph cycle ever, hdrol!!!!!

    i started at 130, right now im almost 160, took me 3 months and a lot of suppliments to do that! LOL first 2 months i gained about 12 lbs each. and now im only gaining about 1lb. every 2 weeks
  22. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    excited to see your results BOY!!!! im thinking of running epi durring the summer to cut up. the HDROL will BULK ME UP BABY!!!!!!!!! can anyone tell me why they chose epi over hdrol and how much weight they can expect to keep from epi? someone told me to expect 8-10lbs after pct from hdrol!
  23. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    excited to see your results BOY!!!! im thinking of running epi durring the summer to cut up. the HDROL will BULK ME UP BABY!!!!!!!!! can anyone tell me why they chose epi over hdrol and how much weight they can expect to keep from epi? someone told me to expect 8-10lbs after pct from hdrol!
    Do you have a reason for taking a ph/ds? Sports? Job? Competition?
  24. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237105

    Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Your all pussies!!! I'm twelve, weigh 320 lbs, and bench 410. 420 since I started a Multi-Vitamin pulse cycle with water every second day!!!
    hahah.... I believe the part about your age.... my question is where do you get your vitamins from? Berry Bonds trainer?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  25. Registered User
    Graglor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ooooh Caaaaaanada.....
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    245

    Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    hahah.... I believe the part about your age.... my question is where do you get your vitamins from? Berry Bonds trainer?

    You too???!
  26. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    You too???!
    Hey, I got epi from that guy!!! Supposed to be the best multi around. Great guy! Never felt better!
  27. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Day 13:

    5th day at 30 mg

    morning weight: 159 up 4 lbs

    But i'm happy as i'm losing alot of "ab fat"

    was told i "look fuller" so thats good!

    Workouts are just insane! i fell like i can go all day! Amazing Pumps! Great Stamina!

    Strenght: 10 lb increase on incline dumbells 5lb on sitting dumbell curls. 10lb standing barbell curls

    overall just feel much stronger and workouts seem easier.

    seem to have more with Pulling excersises rather tahn pushing.

    Libido: good

    Sides: none (fingers crossed as always)

    agression: 1 little outburst lol other than that Great, happy

  28. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Speaking of pics.......... tick tock, tick tock. lol! It's really not that hard, step on it Rex!!!!!
  29. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    "REX"


    *******

    hahahaha

    how goes the 40mg
  30. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Fine so far. I'll see what I press on bench tomorrow.
  31. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    You're slacking pretty hard on this log nowadays.... C'mon, update update update. Did it kill you already? Sides? Things going so well you never leave the gym?
  32. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237105

    Yo! somebody is lagging on this log... whats the latest with your cycle? keep us up to day bro
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  33. Registered User
    Graglor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ooooh Caaaaaanada.....
    Age
    39
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    245

  34. Registered User
    SoCalSMP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    92

    Hello Guys,
    long time no blog?

    anyways i apologize!
    My computer has been broke and i literally got it back no more than 10 minutes ago.

    luckily i have a blackberry so i've been able to read the logs but not post due to "javascript" that, i guess, my hpone is not capable of supporting!

    Cycle went great!

    No sides!

    Up 7 lbs

    from 155 to 162!

    still in PCT with Torefemine!

    tastes like **** but better work haha! i feel great!

    plan on starting a cut program here in the near future, after PCT, to get ready for summer!

    also, during PCT im stacking MRi's N02 and CE2....
  35. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalSMP View Post
    Hello Guys,
    long time no blog?

    anyways i apologize!
    My computer has been broke and i literally got it back no more than 10 minutes ago.

    luckily i have a blackberry so i've been able to read the logs but not post due to "javascript" that, i guess, my hpone is not capable of supporting!

    Cycle went great!

    No sides!

    Up 7 lbs

    from 155 to 162!

    still in PCT with Torefemine!

    tastes like **** but better work haha! i feel great!

    plan on starting a cut program here in the near future, after PCT, to get ready for summer!

    also, during PCT im stacking MRi's N02 and CE2....
    There you are! We thought you had died, lol. Glad cycle went well.
  36. Registered User
    buster0371's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,831
    Rep Power
    985

    onky 7 lbs, was hoping to hear something like 12 lbs! but good job.
  37. Registered User
    Liquid13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    28
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    488

    Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    onky 7 lbs, was hoping to hear something like 12 lbs! but good job.
    In reality at his height, weight, and age a pound a week naturally is probably possible w/o much fat. In a sense he doubled that, so it seems to have been a good cycle.
  38. Registered User
    spaniel1287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    85

    Is Epistane considered to be a PH, and what else should be takin with it? Definitely keep hearing good things about this product and might give it a shot.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane Start Monday
    By met5121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:06 AM
  2. Epistane log (start 3/12/09) w/ no SERM
    By dmoney87 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 07:04 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-27-2007, 06:31 PM
  4. Questions before I start my Epistane log
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 04:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in