My Epidrol Pulse Log.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Finally starting this up after a long time gathering info. This is my first run with Prohormones, Steroids, DS, what ever you like to call it, so I figured Dr.D's Pulse Method would be a great place to start.

Start date: February 17th.
Weight: 182@17%bf.
Three days a week:
Day 1. Chest, shoulders, and triceps.
Day 2. Rest.
Day 3. Back and Biceps.
Day 4. Rest.
Day 5. Legs.
Day 6. Rest
Day 7. Rest.

Diet percentages: 40/30/30. Protein, Carbs, Fat.
Calories: 3000/day. Very clean.
Water: At least six liters a day.

Starting at 20mg pre-work out of Epidrol. Will go from there.

Other supps:
DHEA..........................ED.
TEST BOOST................ED.
BCAA..........................ED.
EFA'S..........................ED.
CREATINE MONO...........ED.
MULTI.........................ED.
ZMA............................ED.
CO-Q10......................ED.
6OXO..........................OFF DAYS.
NAC............................OFF DAYS.
MILK THISTLE...............OFF DAYS.
Also have some long r3-igf kicking around and will be dosing 40mcg PWO.

Will log all the common things hopefully every day.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Obviously not much to report for today. Work out was good as per usual. Probably just placebo effect or just happy to be getting this started, but was really focused and wanting to push that little more at the end.

Mood and everything else is the same same same.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my first run with epi was a pulse. The gains were good, all in all, it was a good run except for the androgenic sides. I started dosing 50mg towards the end, which I would not recommend. It shut me down as much as a real cycle, and also gave me most of the other sides as well. If I do it again, I think I will keep the doseage low. I got too greedy towards the end, and didn't get much benefit. I had great recovery during the cycle, and gained about 6 pounds in four weeks. Strength went way up. I went from 275 for 8 to 315 for 10 on squats. Also bench and deads went up considerably. Good luck with the cycle, it seems pretty well put together. I think that epi is a great pulsing steroid. You may want to have a serm on hand just in case. I got some reboud gyno about two months after, that cleared up with a subsequent cycle of nolva.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, my first run with epi was a pulse. The gains were good, all in all, it was a good run except for the androgenic sides. I started dosing 50mg towards the end, which I would not recommend. It shut me down as much as a real cycle, and also gave me most of the other sides as well. If I do it again, I think I will keep the doseage low. I got too greedy towards the end, and didn't get much benefit. I had great recovery during the cycle, and gained about 6 pounds in four weeks. Strength went way up. I went from 275 for 8 to 315 for 10 on squats. Also bench and deads went up considerably. Good luck with the cycle, it seems pretty well put together. I think that epi is a great pulsing steroid. You may want to have a serm on hand just in case. I got some reboud gyno about two months after, that cleared up with a subsequent cycle of nolva.
Thanx for taking a look and dropping the notes.
What androgenic sides did you get?
How long did you run it for? Protocol?

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
G.L. on ur run Graglor! I'll be watching.

Unrelated stupid question. What does "subbed" mean in a thread?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Looking to see how well pulse works. I'm on day 9 of reg epi cycle. Also, how long are you running this pulse for?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for taking a look and dropping the notes.
What androgenic sides did you get?
How long did you run it for? Protocol?
Some hair loss, acne, ect aggression at the higher doses(which is not really a bad thing), and it wrecked my joints as well. It took 3 months for my shoulder to heal.

I ran it T, Th, Sat, Sun
week 1:10/20/20/40
week 2:40/40/40/40
week 3:40/40/40/40
week 4:50/50/50/50

If I run it again in this fashion, I'll just go up to 30 mg 3x/week. I ran x-lean and 6 oxo on off days, along with half serving of cycle support ed at night.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
You may also want to cut the creatine while on, it may contribute to back and calf pumps.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
G.L. on ur run Graglor! I'll be watching.

Unrelated stupid question. What does "subbed" mean in a thread?
Thanx Cfour.

Subbed means "subscribed" In other words, you'll get an e-mail when new posts get added so you can check it out. I'm still putting together a list of this kind of stuff. I'll let you know when I post it.:thumbsup:

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. Looking to see how well pulse works. I'm on day 9 of reg epi cycle. Also, how long are you running this pulse for?
I'm following your cycle too Liquid, good stuff. I'm going to run it for at least eight weeks. According to the method, no PCT is required.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Some hair loss, acne, ect aggression at the higher doses(which is not really a bad thing), and it wrecked my joints as well. It took 3 months for my shoulder to heal.

I ran it T, Th, Sat, Sun

If I run it again in this fashion, I'll just go up to 30 mg 3x/week. I ran x-lean and 6 oxo on off days, along with half serving of cycle support ed at night.
Man, you got hit with everything. Dr. D really stresses to have two consecutive days off a week to get you running again. I'm not prone to acne or hair loss, but I have a bit of aggression at the best of times so I'll be watching that close. In my job I deal mostly with the stupid. Wears me down by the end of the week lol.

I don't think I'll go above 30mg, but I'll see.

Another Dr. D recommendation was TO USE creatine while on cycle. I'll try to dig up the link.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Here's what Hank Vangut wrote about creatine while on cycle. Another very knowledgeable member.

Question: Creatine synthesis, if you increase creatine intake while on AS will it help you get stronger. I had always thought it just added to the amount of water you retain ?

Although creatine does have testosterone-like effects,it doesn't act as a steroid hormone.Instead,it's a mediator of some of the
androgens' anabolic effects.In fact,steroid users get far more out
of their cycles if they take in massive amounts of creatine along
with the drugs.Androgens are among the hormones that can force the entry of creatine into muscle cells.While there's a clear
relationship between muscle strength gains and increases in muscle creatine stores,unfortunately,the relationship is not as obvious when it comes to increases in muscle mass.Animal-based studies have shown that the muscles of untrained rats take up as much creatine as the muscles of trained rats,but the ANABOLIC effects of creatine are only obvious in trained rats.Therefore,training increases the muscles sensitivity to the anabolic actions of creatine.(Although it's not related to this article,the study also demonstrated that the anabolic effects of creatine are DIRECT,and not mediated by waterretention.In fact,in the 1970s American and Russian studies pointed out a DIRECT anabolic effect of creatine on muscle cells.)Testosterone increases the muscles'sensitivity to the anabolic properties of creatine in addition to enhancing the creatine buildup in muscle fibers.It's also obvious that part of the strength gains people experience while on steroids are mediated by an increase in muscle creatine stores.An interesting discovery A/S users have made is that they should dramatically increase their creatine intake during a cycle to boost the potency of the steroids.Thanks to creatine,people can build more muscle mass with fewer drugs.Anecdotal evidence from A/S users points out that it
takes at least 10-15 grams(maintenance)of creatine a day to visibly enhance the the anabolic potency of a steroid stack.There are probably good reasons for the increased creatine requirement when androgen levels are high.As mentioned above,steroids increase the muscle uptake of creatine,and if the muscles are ready to accept more creatine,why not give it to them?I also think that even though steroids enhance creatine synthesis,they may increase creatine degradation as well-so more creatine is used up every day.That could be due to an increase in muscle creatine turnover and also the fact
that an elevated muscle protein synthesis rate will likely consume
creatine at a faster rate.Other reasons for a higher creatine
requirement may be indirect.Because the muscles of drug users are stronger and receive more training,they may waste greater amounts of creatine during training.Once inside the muscle,creatine provides not only an anabolic effect,but also a rapidly mobilized source of fuel.Muscle protein synthesis is a process that wastes great amounts of energy.Anabolism is an ATP-dependent process,which means that it's essential for protein synthesis.If the cellular level of ATP is reduced even a little,IT STOPS ANABOLISM.So even if you can increase the testosterone content of your muscles,nothing will happen if your
ATP level is low.Creatine supports anabolism by providing energy to the muscle...

SoCalSMP

Awards

I ran it T, Th, Sat, Sun

From what i've heard with epi, you tend to get sides when dosing above 40.

you did 50, tho pulsing, so that may have greatly contributed to your sides.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Man, you got hit with everything. Dr. D really stresses to have two consecutive days off a week to get you running again. I'm not prone to acne or hair loss, but I have a bit of aggression at the best of times so I'll be watching that close. In my job I deal mostly with the stupid. Wears me down by the end of the week lol.

I don't think I'll go above 30mg, but I'll see.

Another Dr. D recommendation was TO USE creatine while on cycle. I'll try to dig up the link.
Yeah, just from personal experience I opt to add it in post cycle. I pretty much run some type of creatine for about 8 months out of the year. I don't run it on cycle because it seems to add to back issues that I've experienced with some compounds.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just from personal experience I opt to add it in post cycle. I pretty much run some type of creatine for about 8 months out of the year. I don't run it on cycle because it seems to add to back issues that I've experienced with some compounds.
Actually, I have heard that in some other posts. I'll see how it works out for me. Thanx for the tip.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just try different things to see what works for you.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 3.

Yesterday was rest, eat and support supps.

Today was legs.
Morning weight: 182.5. +.5 lbs. Dam you Liquid13!!!!
Dosed 20mg/Epidrol. Pinned 20mcg r3-igf in each leg POW, then carb shake, then meal.
Again, very focused and motivated.
Strength: Same.
Endurance: Was up a little.
Aggression: None. Mood is good.
Libido: Same/good.
Vascularity: Nothing new.
Appitite: Same. 3000 cals, very clean.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Just keep moving those weights and stay motivated. I decided to incorporate creatine when week 3 comes and for the rest of the cycle. Your post got me thinking about it. Lots of people cycle creatine 6-8 weeks, so if I start in week 3 and throughout pct, It'll end up being 6-8 weeks. Have you decided if you're going to stick with creatine through cycle?

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Just keep moving those weights and stay motivated. I decided to incorporate creatine when week 3 comes and for the rest of the cycle. Your post got me thinking about it. Lots of people cycle creatine 6-8 weeks, so if I start in week 3 and throughout pct, It'll end up being 6-8 weeks. Have you decided if you're going to stick with creatine through cycle?
Yup. So far the plan is the whole cycle. Your gains are blowing me out of the water lol, but I'm enjoying the experience. Really liking the focus to get in the gym and hit the weights!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
nice 2 c it's going well so far. You should start 2 c some changes next week, huh? I'll ride widja & see how it goes. BTW, the T911 has really kicked in now bro. Freaking awesome night @ Taekwondo! They didn't know who the maniac was that showed up,lol. Too bad it wasn't a sparring night, lol. 2 hrs. of hard a$$ drills and not even tired. I'm gonna find Liquid13's log then get some sleep. Legs in the A.M.
:bruce3:

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
nice 2 c it's going well so far. You should start 2 c some changes next week, huh? I'll ride widja & see how it goes. BTW, the T911 has really kicked in now bro. Freaking awesome night @ Taekwondo! They didn't know who the maniac was that showed up,lol. Too bad it wasn't a sparring night, lol. 2 hrs. of hard a$$ drills and not even tired. I'm gonna find Liquid13's log then get some sleep. Legs in the A.M.
:bruce3:
I'd hope to see something by week two that's for sure. Glad the t911 is working. 2hrs????????????????? I hated those nights!!!! I'd be exhausted and cranky after 1.5 hours lol. 2 hrs is certainly saying that it's kicked in full!!!!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 4.
Rest day.

First off I have to say that I've never had so much patience at work. I'm a heavy equipment mechanic. Hit my head twice, had to go to four different yards in brutal traffic, and getting parts was a struggle, but just didn't care. Nothing could rattle me. This must be the euphoric feeling from Epidrol. Very relaxed.

Other then that, not much else to report. Forearms may be a little more vascular, ate good, libidos the same, etc.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 4.
Rest day.

First off I have to say that I've never had so much patience at work. I'm a heavy equipment mechanic. Hit my head twice, had to go to four different yards in brutal traffic, and getting parts was a struggle, but just didn't care. Nothing could rattle me. This must be the euphoric feeling from Epidrol. Very relaxed.

Other then that, not much else to report. Forearms may be a little more vascular, ate good, libidos the same, etc.
That's nice to be more care free. I seem to be more aggressive. Not openly in front of people, but in my head I just want to punch nearly everyone lmao. I gaurantee no one can tell. It's like I can see through everyones bullshit and it pisses me off. It's a great feeling sometimes bc you feel like your releasing alot of stress, when actually it's probably putting more stress on me. Fun Times!!!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 4.
Rest day.

LOL...are running EPI or Valium. Who cares bout the gains, I need it for work! I'm a mechanic too.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
That's nice to be more care free. I seem to be more aggressive. Not openly in front of people, but in my head I just want to punch nearly everyone lmao. I gaurantee no one can tell. It's like I can see through everyones bullshit and it pisses me off. It's a great feeling sometimes bc you feel like your releasing alot of stress, when actually it's probably putting more stress on me. Fun Times!!!
I know exactly what you mean.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
LOL...are running EPI or Valium. Who cares bout the gains, I need it for work! I'm a mechanic too.
That's hilarious, what are the odds of that. I do mostly fleet work. Road calls, break downs etc. So often I'm in heavy traffic on the side of the road or highway listening to one or two people yapping at me while trying to figure out or fix something.

Dosing in about an hour then off to the gym.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 5.
20mg Epidrol, 40mcg long-ifg in biceps.

Mood is still great.
Had a great arm workout. Maybe to good, arms a freak'in killing me.
Diet is still very clean at about 3000 cals/day.
Morning weight was up one pound.
Some D#*K left all the weights laying around in our gym today all over the place. So far that's the only moment of RAGE:aargh: I've had.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 6.
Rest days were today and tomorrow. Just eat and grow.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 8.

Sorry for the delay. Works been crazy.
Dosed 20mg an hour ago and going to hit the gym soon. Chest, shoulders, and triceps.

Mood: Still very good and happy, relaxed.
No sides at all.
The wife and I came down with a bit of a stomach bug so didn't weigh in today.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Had a great workout tonight. Strength isn't up from last week so I'm going to bump up to 30mg on Thursday.

Dosed 20mg today and 40 mcg of long-igf. Defiantly leaning and getting more vascular.
Diet is still very clean at 3000 cals.

Can't wait to see the weight in the morning.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 9.

Ok. So I weighed in today at 185.5!!!! +3.5 lbs @ 17%BF. Obviously I don't think a gained 3.5 lbs of pure muscle, but still, I'm very happy with it. Going to do another week at 20mg of Epidrol after seeing the weight difference. IMO there's no need to bump up to 30mg if I'm making gains at 20mg. So I'll see. I'm going for the less is more approach with this cycle and trying to stay on the safe side as I'd like to go at least eight weeks if not longer.

Shoulders and chest are (to me) looking more defined. Really pushing the workouts as far as I can go and eating every three to four hours.

Appetite: Having to look at food as something I have to do rather then wanting to do this week.

Mood: Today I was sort of jittery/jumpy for some reason. Usually that tells me I need to eat, but it's not helping. Only got four hours of sleep though. I take melatonin to help me sleep and it works like a charm so I'm hoping that four good hours is the equivalent of 6 restless hours of sleep.

All and all I'm really focused on my health, diets, and workouts and enjoying this pulse.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day 9.

Ok. So I weighed in today at 185.5!!!! +3.5 lbs @ 17%BF. Obviously I don't think a gained 3.5 lbs of pure muscle, but still, I'm very happy with it. Going to do another week at 20mg of Epidrol after seeing the weight difference. IMO there's no need to bump up to 30mg if I'm making gains at 20mg. So I'll see. I'm going for the less is more approach with this cycle and trying to stay on the safe side as I'd like to go at least eight weeks if not longer.

Shoulders and chest are (to me) looking more defined. Really pushing the workouts as far as I can go and eating every three to four hours.

Appetite: Having to look at food as something I have to do rather then wanting to do this week.

Mood: Today I was sort of jittery/jumpy for some reason. Usually that tells me I need to eat, but it's not helping. Only got four hours of sleep though. I take melatonin to help me sleep and it works like a charm so I'm hoping that four good hours is the equivalent of 6 restless hours of sleep.

All and all I'm really focused on my health, diets, and workouts and enjoying this pulse.
And the gains start rolling in :biglaugh:

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Glad it's going good bro....keep it up. Sugar may be a little low with those jitters. An apple usually does it for me.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 10.

20mg Epidrol. No igf this time due to not working hard enough. Was leg day and the gym was packed. I hate working out with people waiting for me to finish on equipment. Next time I'm going to just skip out and double up workout days when that happens again. What a waste.

SoCalSMP

Awards
Day 10.

20mg Epidrol. No igf this time due to not working hard enough. Was leg day and the gym was packed. I hate working out with people waiting for me to finish on equipment. Next time I'm going to just skip out and double up workout days when that happens again. What a waste.
I do that sometimes on Mondays at my gym.

I guess people want to start the week off right or something but Mondays at my gym are HELL....

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day11.

Rest day. Still mad about yesterday lol. Sundays a new week. Just in a pissed off mood today. I think it carried over and started my day off that way. Not good. Will be better tomorrow. Gonna do legs again.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Day11.

Rest day. Still mad about yesterday lol. Sundays a new week. Just in a pissed off mood today. I think it carried over and started my day off that way. Not good. Will be better tomorrow. Gonna do legs again.
Excuses excuses!!!!! lol, anyways never skip out on your routine. NEVER!!!!! Either make them wait, or ask if they would like to sub in during your rest. Use the anger of them standing there as fuel for your fire, and push them weights!!!!!!!!!!!

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Excuses excuses!!!!! lol, anyways never skip out on your routine. NEVER!!!!! Either make them wait, or ask if they would like to sub in during your rest. Use the anger of them standing there as fuel for your fire, and push them weights!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!! I hear ya. Most days I'm good, but some days I prefer to be around no one after a long day at work. It's me, not them lol.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 12.

Doubled up legs, and back/bicep w/o today. 20 mg Epidrol, 40mcg igf.

Mood: Happy.
Measurements: lost 3/4 inch around waist. Will check the rest on Monday.
Had a great work out today. Sore as hell though wich is good. I'm going to 30mg next week to see how different I feel. Still very focused in the gym and eager to hit the weights.

Sides: None at all.

Looking forward to going up to thirty mg this Monday.

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 14. Two weeks in.

Upped dosage to 30mg. 20 pre w/o, 10 post. 40mcg long igf post w/o.
Mood: Still have that relaxed, good feeling.
Weight: 185lbs. +3. Not going to weigh in for a week now.
Strength: Slowly coming up. Not pushing any more, but getting a few more reps out.
Vascularity is really coming out in the shoulders and chest now.
Appetite: Hasn't changed from the start.
Sides: None. Haven't had a zit or anything, balls are the same, libido is the same. Started taking turine as my calves started cramping up a few days ago and haven't had any cramps since.
Motivation I'd say is the biggest change. Always hated going to the gym, but was glad I did when I got there. Now I can't wait to get in and tear the muscles down. Recovery time has increased by two days I'd say as well.

Over all I'm VERY pleased with the way this is going. Gains are slow compared to straight cycles I've read, but seriously thinking of taking this to three months (12 weeks).

Graglor

Graglor

Awards
  • Established
Day 16.

Same old things. I think 30mg is where it's at for me.
My lower, right back has had a pain all day. Tried upping water to no avail. I had a bad job last night in very bad positions. I woke up with this pain as well so I don't think it's the Epi. But on a back day it was very frustrating.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like ur on course dude. +3 in 2 weeks puts on course for a possible +12. Prolly give u what.....an 8 or 9 lb. net? From what I've read about pulsing that's about right isn't it? Just keep working.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains, keep it going. I've just started an Epi pulse myself this week so it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
We may have lost SoCal..... he has not posted in 4 days. He probably tried to jump to 60mg, lol.