PRIME'd and Ready 2 Go! PRIME Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I had a hectic week this past week and a hectic weekend but after it was all said and done it was nice and productive. I did a nice all cable workout on the free motion well all cable except for the legs, I did reverse hack squats and went filled both sides full with 45 lb'rs. Tore a few sets out there and then went and did leg extensions followed by good mornings on the back extension bench. I had a great workout. I tried a little bit of dirty carb loading, yes I know.... Then I soacked in the tub with some epson salt for about 20 minutes just to get an idea of how much water it could pull from my skin. Well I was dry mouthed all night, made myself not take a drink I woke up about 3 lbs lighter than I went to bed, and my skin was dry. Ten minutes into my morning cardio, very low impact... My veins were just popping out from everywhere, unfortunately the poor food choices upset my stomach so I had to stop for a restroom break and that is when I noticed it even more... My legs were even vascular up on the top of the thighs. Normally you can see a trace of a vein here or there. THis was full on vascularity, even now my arms are very vascular and I am not even doing anything but typing. I did not even carb back up. I just went with what came from last nights pump. I am not 100% sure this is the way I want to go though. I will probably stick with a more traditional approach to drying out until I have time to perfect this one.

On another note I am stopping my carb refeeds for now. I am maintaining weight even though on lower cals so I am cutting these for at least the next two weeks. I think this should start the weight dropping again. Hard to get weight down now. The muscle doesn't want to budge to come down, I have actually gained a little MORE lean mass this week with these supps, so going to have to do serious work on getting the sugar and carbs out of the muscle for a bit. Let em swell back up game day.

Man oh man i can't wait to cut right down on Prime to see what happens..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Man oh man i can't wait to cut right down on Prime to see what happens..
    I read others state that when using PRIME for clean bulking that it seems to get better the longer you are on it like weeks 4 up to maybe 12 I guess even when dieting the effects continue to build on themselves. With the lean mass still increasing even though only eating 1750 cals daily except for the refeed days. I can only assume this is from a collective overlapping of doses mixed with a longer half life of the herb? I know it is great though, I feel good and am looking better than I expected this far out. By the way I cut out the nettle root and salvia almost a month ago I just wanted to see what the USPlabs ASteroid Stack could do on it's own. Well with the help of ReCreate and PSlin. I didn't realize I got everything in this seperately and there is a stack for it. Of course I got my PRIME on sale so I can't complain at all. That and so far I am loving it. Well at this point there is not a need to preface it with so far any longer. It is and has been great from the beginning. I can't wait to get to try to build some muscle after the show. :dl: Gonna be a fun ride!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Ola everyone! Found my way back to the board...

Well this past week or so hase been very hectic for me. I have had a hard time getting in any updates but my workouts are going great. Lots of intnensity strenght has been pretty good. Still working around my tendonitis and enjoying the stack a lot. Contest prep seems to have been pretty easy for me so far regarding keeping all my lean mass and still leaning up rapidly. I put up some shots so you can see where I am at right now.

I am loving this I look BAD ASS!!!!! TOOT TOOT that is ME BLOWING MY OWN HORN!

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...ze/big/cat/583

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4097/size/big

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4096/size/big

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4095/size/big

Check em out and let me know what you think. Show is May 9th. I am very excited!!!!!
    Current Log:
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You'll be ready... again what a job you've done preserving/gaining mass on a contest prep... unprecidented really. I don't ever remember seeing this happen like this, usually we always used to lose muscle mass during contest prep. It's a brave new world...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Well this past week or so hase been very hectic for me. I have had a hard time getting in any updates but my workouts are going great. Lots of intnensity strenght has been pretty good. Still working around my tendonitis and enjoying the stack a lot. Contest prep seems to have been pretty easy for me so far regarding keeping all my lean mass and still leaning up rapidly. I put up some shots so you can see where I am at right now.

I am loving this I look BAD ASS!!!!! TOOT TOOT that is ME BLOWING MY OWN HORN!

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4097/size/big

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4096/size/big

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4095/size/big

Check em out and let me know what you think. Show is May 9th. I am very excited!!!!!
    not Only bad A$$ but also I going throw in god dam sorry god but I come on this man is on his A game!!!!!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    not Only bad A$$ but also I going throw in god dam sorry god but I come on this man is on his A game!!!!!
    Now there is one heck of a compliment! Thanks!
    Current Log:
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

You'll be ready... again what a job you've done preserving/gaining mass on a contest prep... unprecidented really. I don't ever remember seeing this happen like this, usually we always used to lose muscle mass during contest prep. It's a brave new world...
    Thanks, I have to say that it is a little insane that I have had to lower my daily calorie intake so much just to keep from gaining more lean body mass before the show!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow begins 1500 cals for the rest of the week and I will see where I am after that. I mean c'mon who really has to worry about having too much muscle left on showday. I plan on doing another show in fall but after this I think I will probably be coming into it as a light heavy. I believe I will be able to EASILY add another 5 lbs of lean mass by then if not more. So up in weight class i think. we shall see. Once again, I LOVE THIS STACK!
    Current Log:
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Drying out.

Okay, I have to say I am very pleased, I woke up this morning very dry and it stayed until well after I took these pics, the low carbs are really helping. Carb up tonight I decided not to modify too much from my original plan. Trying bathtub method again tonight this time after having carb depleted. I didn't cut water back until today and haven't really cut sodium and as dry as I am already I am just trying to get an idea of what will transpire the night between the novice and the open. I still think I can win the novice for sure. I have to think that way. So I have to plan to still be dry the next day for the open so I figure I will do both methods the typical depletion method on the week up to and then soak in a hot bath Friday night to pull any excess subcutaneous water back out.

Tanning product wise that limits me to Dream Tan so I can just reapply in the morning so soaking that night isn't an issue. Here is the pic from this morning. I just cant believe how much muscle PRIME, PowerFull, Anabolic Pump have kept on me. It really has been an amzing stack and my contest prep has probably been much easier than most. I am just kind of watching that fat fall of and the muscle hang on.
    Current Log:
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Okay, I have to say I am very pleased, I woke up this morning very dry and it stayed until well after I took these pics, the low carbs are really helping. Carb up tonight I decided not to modify too much from my original plan. Trying bathtub method again tonight this time after having carb depleted. I didn't cut water back until today and haven't really cut sodium and as dry as I am already I am just trying to get an idea of what will transpire the night between the novice and the open. I still think I can win the novice for sure. I have to think that way. So I have to plan to still be dry the next day for the open so I figure I will do both methods the typical depletion method on the week up to and then soak in a hot bath Friday night to pull any excess subcutaneous water back out.

Tanning product wise that limits me to Dream Tan so I can just reapply in the morning so soaking that night isn't an issue. Here is the pic from this morning. I just cant believe how much muscle PRIME, PowerFull, Anabolic Pump have kept on me. It really has been an amzing stack and my contest prep has probably been much easier than most. I am just kind of watching that fat fall of and the muscle hang on.

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...php/photo/4117
    Current Log:
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks, I have to say that it is a little insane that I have had to lower my daily calorie intake so much just to keep from gaining more lean body mass before the show!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow begins 1500 cals for the rest of the week and I will see where I am after that. I mean c'mon who really has to worry about having too much muscle left on showday. I plan on doing another show in fall but after this I think I will probably be coming into it as a light heavy. I believe I will be able to EASILY add another 5 lbs of lean mass by then if not more. So up in weight class i think. we shall see. Once again, I LOVE THIS STACK!
    Sounds great! Keep it up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Well, This WEEKEND SUCKED! We got gullywashed and my gutters drain into a drain that feeds into the bayou behind my house. Well the bayou filled up past where the drain enters it so my gutters couldn't drain and backfilled until it got up under my flashing and ran down inside my wall and under about 600 feet of new flooring, Now the fllor is ruined and I have to patch my roof, all in the process of competition prep!

On a good note:
    I found that I lost 3 lbs just soaking in the tub. That was the difference in weight after a 30 minute soak, I went from 179 to 176, I woke up in the morning weiging in at 173.5 after some carbing and water back in I ended the day at 179. I took some pics at some point to look at myself but I had just rubbed on napalm so I had a tiny bit of sheen, I don't have them here at work with me. I am done testing things out now and am just zeroing in my focus this next two weeks so I am ready for peak week.

Sundays Stats a little skewed from bath tub dehydration, but calipers showed decrease in fat this week again.
    Chest 3mm, Abdomen 5mm, thigh 5, age 36 bodyfat 4.26%
    Weight, was dehydrated from tub so only weight 173.5 normal morning weight has been around 178 for the past week so I would really go with 178-177 to figure out LBM and weigh myself again tomorrow morning at the gym.
    Current Log:
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Talking I'm 9 days out yep that is only 1 week and 2 days!

Well guys we are a week and 2 days out! I have had some serious hurdles the past two weeks that have made life pretty hard and keeping up with the contest prep even harder. Keeping up with the log, well impossible. My roof got totally hosed, and I lost about 800 square feet of NEW laminate flooring. I have been working nonstop doing the home repairs and trying to stay on top of prep as well.

Here is where I am now.

Caliper measurements
    Chest 3mm
    Abdomen 5mm
    Thigh 4mm
    Weight 180
    Bodyfat 4%

I quit taking measurements as it was playing games with my head. Water fluctuations from carb refeeds every 3rd day has kept me in a constant state of physique morphing throughout each week.So depending on if measurement day came before or after carb up would radically change my measurements. I just jumped up to 183-185 then back down to 180 twice a week. YoYo! Of course that is the plan so it is ok. I have gotten a pretty good idea of how my body will fill back up with the carbs so once the water is gone we will see where I end up. I am pretty carb sensitive so I have to be careful to avoid spill over. I guess we all do but you know what I am saying.

I have to say I am really impressed with this contest prep, and the Asteroid Stack I have been under 5% for 3-4 weeks now and I have been able to maintain as well as gain a tiny bit of lean mass. I have to give a good amount of credit to the stack, I don't really know of anyone who drops weight for a contest while increasing muscle mass, then can hold the mass for 3-4 weeks sub 5 percent. I really think that statement speaks for itself. I love the PRIME,the recovery off of this stuff is off the chain. Thank God for the Jack3d cuz I would not make it through my workouts lately without it. I am slump shouldered and foot dragging in between sets but it gives me the go I need for when I get under the weight. The PowerFull is great I have taken it several times without the other supps IE in between meals on empty stomach, and I can feel the surge of power or should I say a powerfull feeling comes over me. Positive agression is the best way to explain it. The pun wasn't intended but it works out well anyway. I also think that the natural growth homrone production increase from it has helped me with my skin tightening and I have been getting A LOT of compliments about my skin, and that I look much younger than I am. I don't typically get these comliments so I assume there has been a change. There has definitelybeen a change in the amount of loose skin, there is still some hanging on for dear life but much less than before. I think perhaps getting down so low and kind of holding has probably helped it catch up a little which was part of the plan. Get where I need to be and then hang out around there to allow some skin shrinkage before the show. I still have enough that it masks my lower abs a little and ripples when abs are flexed really hard. YOu can see it pool up a little during my vacuum pose but the vacuum looks good enough that the skin should not be the attention getter the 4 inch deep crater under my ribcage should be.

The worst part of my prep is that my posing took a back seat to home repairs so I am playing a very aggressive game of catch up. I have been putting some posing practice out on youtube under MrKleen73, feel free to go check them out and make comments or suggestion on my posing so i can improve as much as possible I unfortunately can not afford a posing coach so I have been using feedback from there to improve my posing.

Well I need to get off my break and back to work. I really can't wait for the show, or the pizza at the after party!!!!!! HMM better bring my P-Slin.

PEACE!
    Current Log:
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Good luck ... you will do great!!

It's so hard to imagine a contest prep without losing muscle. Damn a prep like that has me 218 lbs or so. That would be fuggin incredible.

I am cutting/recomping now with AP and Pslin and it's a lot fuggin easier than regular dieting with all the carbs I can take in. I have lost a bit too much ...especially at first so I won't be cutting without Prime ever again. It's under control though and will be back on prime for weeks 4-8. Turns out I was not eating enough carbs lol ... never thought I would be saying that.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Good luck ... you will do great!!

It's so hard to imagine a contest prep without losing muscle. Damn a prep like that has me 218 lbs or so. That would be fuggin incredible.

I am cutting/recomping now with AP and Pslin and it's a lot fuggin easier than regular dieting with all the carbs I can take in. I have lost a bit too much ...especially at first so I won't be cutting without Prime ever again. It's under control though and will be back on prime for weeks 4-8. Turns out I was not eating enough carbs lol ... never thought I would be saying that.
    Yeah I have to admit that the supps have really opened new doors for me. I still use the Anabolic Pump even though right now I am basically on a keto diet. It was just easier once I made the shift a while back to stay that way instead of risking an adjustment period to adding carbs back in again so close to the show. I also noticed I can still get a pump because of the Anabolic Pump and Jack3d.

Some say Anabolic Pump, and P-Slin are carb dependant supplements, or that it is best with a carb meal. However I think that both Keto and Carb dieters alike are missing the boat on that one. It is my belief that even though both P-Slin and Anabolic Pump allow more carbs to be eaten without detrimental effects, that it is NOT a carb dependant supplement. From what I have learned about the products they increase the ability of the muscle to absorb the nutrients in the body in the absence of insulin but on a level equal to or greater than insulin. Normally the reason for carbs is to get the insulin spike to shuttle the nutrients into the muscle. On a low carb or keto diet there is often not much insulin at all in the blood stream. The diet is designed for that. So take away the carbs and fat storing insulin and replace the insulin with Anabolic Pump or P-Slin and you STILL get the shuttling effect of nutrients in the muscle, what you don't get is the fat storing, cholesterol creating, hih blood pressure giving side of insulin. So in my summation, I say that both Anabolic Pump and P-Slin are important supplements for anyone trying to gain or maintain lean mass on ANY type of diet NOT just with carbs. Sorry for the bold and the big font but honestly I really feel that there are tons of benefits to the use of these supplements for the Keto dieter. As anabolic of a state as you can be in with all the protien and fat having the extra testosterone in your system from that type of higher fat diet, now think if basically adding an intake fan to your muscles to shuttle these nutrients into them. You do not have that without the insulin present. UNLESS you are taking Anabolic Pump and or P-Slin. You see what I am getting at that seems to have missed a lot of the people looking at the supplement. Many low carbers probably don't even consider this supplement because it is really only touted to the carb lovers or really the "carb intolerant carb lovers". However it truly is an Anabolic Pump, it pumps everything into your muscle regardless of carbs being present. That is the REAL beauty of the supplements to me.

I definitely use them to take advantage of the carbohydrates I do eat as well. I use my P-Slin with my every 3rd day carb up. Hence the MAJOR weight gain after each carb meal. If I limit my water intake surrounding the meal I gain about 3-4 lbs, if I drink water as normal I fill up 4-6 lbs. I do feel sorry for my competition if I make the middleweights. After a slow dry carb refeed I could easily be dry and 178-ish by prejudgng, and maybe even 179 by the night show. Next prep I will be having carbs all the way through and I will come in around 183-185 I think. My body has been steady revolting agains weight loss and the muscle severely wants to grow. I can't even imagine how nice it wll be to take in 50-100 grams of complex carbs after a workout. Of course i wil reintroduce it at 25 grams to start and progress every few days. I don't want to do the bloat and explode thing I see so many guys do after a show. I also intend to keep my BF around 8% for the next 6 months or so to give my skin a little more time to tighten up. That and I have become addicted to the six pack.

Well I at least had a slower day at work and got to update. Feel better about that.
    Current Log:
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

For me one advantage is the ability to have higher glycogen levels in my muscles while dieting, without the fear of fat gain. I go hypo pretty easy on AP and don't really have a lot of energy unless I eat at least 60 grams of carbs with it. If I was on a Keto diet I would be injesting higher amounts of fat.. so that would likely make a difference to combat the low carbs. I never really liked the way Keto diets made me feel, I was always kind of delated. Except for refeeds of course. Low carbs are fine and precontest I would get a lot of my carbs from fibrous sources.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

For me one advantage is the ability to have higher glycogen levels in my muscles while dieting, without the fear of fat gain. I go hypo pretty easy on AP and don't really have a lot of energy unless I eat at least 60 grams of carbs with it. If I was on a Keto diet I would be injesting higher amounts of fat.. so that would likely make a difference to combat the low carbs. I never really liked the way Keto diets made me feel, I was always kind of delated. Except for refeeds of course. Low carbs are fine and precontest I would get a lot of my carbs from fibrous sources.
    Oh for sure, I honestly prefer 50 25 25 with the 50 being protien and the other 2 split halfway. I was just saying that some of thepeople who may never go back to carbs would still benefit from the Anabolic Pump.
    Current Log:
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Oh for sure, I honestly prefer 50 25 25 with the 50 being protien and the other 2 split halfway. I was just saying that some of thepeople who may never go back to carbs would still benefit from the Anabolic Pump.
    Used wisely yes... no doubt. I use it for fasted cardio. 50 25 25 is my current split on low carb days... doing a carb cycle right now. Nutrient partitioning makes it much easier to burn off fat. I feel great!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Cool Here is the update... FINALLY

I did it, I did my first competition and let me tell you I have some great news!!!!!!!
    We had a physique screening prior to the contest and they basically told me that my physique was too advanced for the novice division. They strongly suggested that I compete at the ADVANCED LEVEL!!!!!

Yeah I said it right, they asked me to compete in the Advanced level, not the Open, but the Advanced level we were all eligable to petition for our Procards if we placed in the top three. Imagine that, yeah just let it marinade for a minute. My 1st contest and I was being given a shot to compete for my Pro card elegibility. WHAT? Are you kidding me? I can't even begin to tell you how much of a compliment and surprise that was. I had to think about it a bit as I really felt my posing needed more work to be at that level but I also really wanted to know where I stood amongst them.

After some convincing from the gentleman running the show I did a gut check and asked myself do you MAN UP, and jump on this opportunity, or do I take the safe road to the victory by staying in the novice class. I am really not the type to take the safe road to anywhere. I love a challenge, and pushing myself only makes me better so you are DAMN STRAIGHT I COMPETED AT THE ADVANCED LEVEL!!!!

These guys were pretty amazing but I was in a little better condition than they were. Their experience showed it's head in the routine round where any equality I might of had was quickly diminished. I have to admit these guys really knew how to put on a show. I enjoyed watching them from back stage and was very impressed with both natural posing ability and the creativity they used in thier routines. Just hitting all of the mandatories and a few extra poses with some simple yet smooth transitions was not going to cut it at this level.

In the end I did not place in the top 3 but I still consider it a win as they didn't even want me competing in the Novice class due to my size and conditioning. Like I said that is a major compliment. I am more siked and motivated now than before and plan to go in again against these gentlemen heavier just as hard and with a stellar posing routine. I feel I should definitely place at the next show. Here are a few pics from the show, and there are more on my profile.

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...php/photo/4174

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...php/photo/4175

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...php/photo/4171

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...php/photo/4172

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...php/photo/4170
    Current Log:
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%

I been following man that is grerat stuff keep it going....
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.87%

Congrats on the contest, you look great.

I'm thinking about throwing some Anabolic Pump into my mix to try to lean out.....especially after your comments above. I feel I'm taking so much stuff I think I may need to figure out what to drop and what to keep though.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

You should have placed though... I don't see anything wrong with your poses. What was the explanation for your not placing, yours is the superior physique from what I see.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Thanks!

I haven't gotten my comments yet. I think I was doing ok but I am sure sweating a lot had something to do with it. I got down right glossy for a bit. I know the posing routines they really did mop the floor with me. Mine was sufficient posing at best but these guys were great posers with tons of poses and transitions. Between 4 of the guys they had about 25-30 shows worth of experience. The posing round was also being judged and had an equal effect on our score as the symmetry and muscularity rounds. The gentlemen I competed agains t were class acts all the way and were very helpful to me as a newbie. They told me I should get my comments back in the next few days. I really want to see what they say.

On a good note the Anabolic Pump has allowed me to fill back up to 183 unfed this morning from a competition weight of 170. I am barely holding any more subcutaneous water and have not gone totally carb crazy, yet have filled back up and am NOT BLOATED. I have definitely proven one thing. This stack coupled with above average knowledge of nutrition made my contest prep almost effortless. These supplements are a major advatage in being able to take in normal amounts of food but intake a higher percentage of the nutrients taken in. Making food that much more efficient. I love Anabolic Pump, it and Glutamine will be staples forever unless trying something new like with the Xtend. Done with Xtend and going back to taking 10 grams glutamine pre workout. I decided to add in a few grams of citruline malate and I think I will be good to go.

You should have placed though... I don't see anything wrong with your poses. What was the explanation for your not placing, yours is the superior physique from what I see.
    Current Log:
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Holy Big Gains BatMan!

I have often been asked how much muscle do I think I would have gained if I was actually bulking during this cycle. Up intil now I had no idea, but I have a very good indicator of it now that will no doubt either get me called a liar or have people salivating over my results. Me personally, I am dripping at the chin from what I am experiencing.

First let me say that I made the mistake of using a diuretic the week leading up to my contest and it backfired. I lost over 7lbs of intramuscular water over night the night before the contest. Never again! I could not even get a pump from working out. The only thing that finally started saving me was using an anabolic pump after lunch the day of the contest and i finaly started to fill back up. Well with that happenining I went into the show at 170 lbs honestly probably just under 4% bodyfat. VERY light and flat for me. However I still looked dense and hard as nails. Well today make 9 days since the show and I did a pre food morning weigh in and came up and a WHOPPING 194.5 LBS!!!!! I have a little more water because I ate silly this weekend so my stomach isn't quite as flat but abs are still prominent, and I would say I am at 5.25% maybe as high as 6 but honestly I would go lower. Well if you dont feel like doing the math, that is right at 25 lbs in 10 days. Most guys I know who blow up 20 lbs look a mess but I am looking GOOD right now.

Before anyone gets stupid and tries to say I am touting a 25 lbs gain from these supplements I AM NOT SAYING THAT AT ALL!!! What I am saying is that Anabolic Pump, and P- Slin have allowed me to shovel all of the nutrients back into my body without major bloat!!!

On top of that I am giving you a fact based estimate of actual muscle gained during contest prep. I say during contest prep because the of the fact my muscle mass stayed static the entire time I was depleting myself for the contest. I was gaining muscle at the most basic cellular level. Upon refilling this muscle it is evident that there was actual muscle belly growth that volumized exponentially kind of like a sponge once given enough glycogen to do so. Going back to my progress and seeing that I was 182-183 the last time I was anywhere near 5.2-6%. If we use the upper end of this from 183 to 194.5 I gained approximately 11.5 lbs of lean mass over the course of the preparation.

I know there is super compensation and everything else to consider so even if we give up another 3 lbs of the growth to the supercompensation effect we can still attribute 8.5 lbs of LBM gain to my workouts, nutrition and obviously the assistance from the supplements. I truly feel sorry for anyone going against me in my next competition if they dont have the formula dialed in like I know I will now. My confidence is high, and my appreciation of the stack for how it truly helped me make what was a great program and diet into a TRULY AMAZING and INSPIRING change in physique. I will be moving up a weight class next show just to accomodate my newfound muscle. Watch out, I am here and this is the REAL DEAL!!!!
    Current Log:
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%

that is jut bad ass.. wait you are just bad ass!

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

I was very excited to see how prime worked for me ...and it was particularly nice to see that I could cut calories and remain in an anabolic state. Now that I have added AP and am doing a carb cycle to cut fat, I am further impressed by how much mass I retain and how strong and anabolic I remain.

Reading this I just can't imagine where I'll be in a year from now and get back on stage. I am imagining 220 is it just a dream. We'll see.... Prime and AP are now staples for me I will go 8 on and 4 off or 12 on and 4 off.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Why Thank you!
    that is jut bad ass.. wait you are just bad ass!
    Current Log:
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Exclamation Proof is in the pics!

Hey I put up some pics I will link them here. They areside by side comparisons from me the last time I was 195 which was this December 29th 2008. I was already dieting sinc October and I was right at 13% I think. Well as you know from the post yesterday I was weighing in at 194.5 in the morning before eating or drinking. So I decided to do a side by side comparison to see what really happened to my physique during the contest prep. It is clear that I gained maye 10-12 lbs of muscle during this time. I really don't know like I said the growth must have been on a basal cellular level or something but the muscle belly is definitely grown and I can not attribute it all to super compensation. I was 192 3/4 this morning and dryer than yesterday more pleased with the way I look abs and obliques came back out a bit. I am going to continue to eat moderate carbs but keep them early in the day and accompanied by Anabolic Pump or P-Slin, these will be my staples especially since there is no health reason to cycle and attenuation is extremely minimal. Well without further... uhmmm I dont know how to spell that french word. LOL Let's try this, here are the pics, let me know what you think. I am very impressed with the change.

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4191/size/big

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4190/size/big

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../4189/size/big
    Current Log:
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Talking Number Crunched MASSIVE GAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did the math and I measured my bodyfat again this morning after dropping a little water and I came up with a 5.6% which is closer to where I was thinking than the flat 5% from yesterday. I did that one after eating all day just out of curiousity but knew it may not be accurate. This morning I took multiple readings to ensure accuracy and did everything before eating or drinking as well.

Well here is the math:
    195 12.5% fat mass 24.375 lbs Lean Body Mass 170.625
    194.5 5.6% fat mass 10.892 lbs Lean Body Mass 183.61 lbs

Total increase in lean body mass 13.015 LBS!!!!!

Look at the pics in the post above as I said the proof is in the pictures and WOW!!!!
    Current Log:
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

You've proved it ... beyond a shadow of a doubt .. and that was during a cut ladies and gentlemen!! Placebo my azz!!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.83%

nice job bro you look awesome congrats on your first contest IMO you definitely had the best physique
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

SUBBED!

oh wait, this ship's already docked..

Great job Kleen, way to nail it down.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

I know it is docked but there will be more here... I do need to start a new log but I don't want to let this one die. It has really been great and the results have just been amazing. I hope to be able to get enough together to run the Asteroid stack for a few months in between now and the show it would be great. See what happens when I am trying to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    SUBBED!

oh wait, this ship's already docked..

Great job Kleen, way to nail it down.
    Current Log:
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%

Let me know when you start a new log.. I was telling Snag this log was not getting enough attention as there are some really valuable tidbits in it.

Will be interesting to see what happens on a bulk situation.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.9%

Good Work!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Started a new log.

Let me know when you start a new log.. I was telling Snag this log was not getting enough attention as there are some really valuable tidbits in it.

Will be interesting to see what happens on a bulk situation.
    I just started a log for my self repair cycle and will be updating it with progress of my SuperCissusRx based recovery of severe tendonitis as well as soft tissue damage in my sternum. Will also be talking over plans for training adaptation as well as a few ideas I have including the possibility of using VAT Attack to assist in the recovery.

Check it out here: It never "Cissus" to AMAZE ME!
    Current Log:
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%

I just started a log for my self repair cycle and will be updating it with progress of my SuperCissusRx based recovery of severe tendonitis as well as soft tissue damage in my sternum. Will also be talking over plans for training adaptation as well as a few ideas I have including the possibility of using VAT Attack to assist in the recovery.

Check it out here: It never "Cissus" to AMAZE ME!
    Brohiem How many caps are you taking a day of the cissus?

37. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

Brohiem How many caps are you taking a day of the cissus?
    Click on dat der link, Island, and all will Magically be answered..
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.51%

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Click on dat der link, Island, and all will Magically be answered..
    I am little slow today Thx

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%

Man I just revisited this because I was asked about if I had done a log for cutting. Wow, it realy is amazing how many details you forget. I think I am going to hop right back on my carb containing diet from this pretty soon. That diet is just the sh*t!
    Current Log:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Resveratrol not ready for prime time yet
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 05:07 PM
  2. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:57 PM
  3. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:59 AM