PRIME'd and Ready 2 Go! PRIME Log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Talking Update and a NEW Personal Record!

I did it. I know I wasn't supposed to. I read all of the warnings, all of the precautions, yet I still had to go in and lift yesterday on a cardio day. Head hanging in shame... Okay not really my head was down because I was admiring how my ABS ARE COMING OUT!!!! I wanted to share what I did and how it effected my workout this morning.

First, I have to say that I read about the Centuries that FANZ posted and I am going to just test myself on it either Saturday or Sunday. My touch up workout was to be for the whole body but I decided to only do upper body pumping yesterday kind of like cardio so that I can do the centruries later this week.

We have FreeMotion machines at our gym, they are basically cable machines for every bodypart. They have one that it fully adjustable the arms pivot 180 degrees so they can be parralel, diagonal or vertical. I picked a weight that would be heavy on some movements and a little light on others and then went through a push, pull, curl, and extention movement from about 8 different angles. I just kept going and going and going, dripping sweat everywhere, pumped up so big I looked like it hurt. It was AWESOME! Okay so I did that for about 30 minutes and had an amazing workout then did some abs in the sauna.

This mornings workout.

Well I have to admit that most of my weights and abilities were somewhat hampered this morning from beating the crap out of them on the cables. Man that was just a great workout. You will see a drop in wieght and reps on some things, and some stuff that is just downright impressive to me, a new personal record on chins. Here we go.

Incline Bench: 225x6, 225x6185x4>135x2
    (blown out from tons of cable work)

Chins: New Personal Record!!! BWx20, BWx7>BW-40x7>BW-80x4

Lateral Raise Machine 100x8, 100x6>80x5>50x6

Dead Lifts 315x6, 315x7 (grip failed from tendonitis! AAAGHHH!)

Cable Tricep Ext: 50x10, 50x8>40x7>30x8

Barbell Curls: 60x15, 60x12>50x8>40x5
    (Blew Curls out on cables as well.)

Donkey Calf raise 7px12, 7px11>6Px8>5px7

Ab and trunk work in sauna 10 minutes

End of workout 6:15 -Pop P-Slin and Cissus
    630AM Slam 46g WP, and 15 G WMS
    640AM Eat 2/3 cup oats and 1.5 ounces blueberries = 50 grams carbs
    900AM 46 g WP,1 oz peanuts
    10AM Pure Protien bar 20P, 6F, and 11c
    1230PM 6 oz turkey breast, Side salad 1 tbsp Italian dressing w/ Olive Oil, half a grapefruit.
    330PM 2 Pure Protien bars. 40P, 12F, 22C (Not a meal, I know but still stoking the fire with something. A little extra carbs are not gonna kill me.

Oh yeah, I got my AP and PowerFULL in today. Excited to add them to my stack. I think I am starting them tomorrow, No real reason to wait until Monday right? Yeah I didn't think so either... I am going to us AP, PowerFULL, Jack3d, Recreate, BCAA's and WMS pre workouts to assist my workouts in the morning as they are unfed. I will only use my P-Sin following the weight workouts and use the AP for the rest of the day. I believe I will see some fantastic results with recomp this way.

On another note, I weighed in this morning unfed at 189LBS, I dropped a pound so far this week.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Registered User

Great dedication and nice detail.

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

Nice job man by far the best log I've followed.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Watch it ...carefull of burning out!! I have seen so many people do it. I am just hanging on trying to get enough rest to get the the next workout.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah, I am the extra workout I did was in place of cardio. I have a planned full body touch up day where I work body parts with more specific or isolated exercises so it worked out ok as far as that. I didn't go to heavy or push too hard just lots of reps from lots of angles. I definitely will watch out for signs of burnout though, and not do more than my planned workouts from here on out. Will definitely take the advice from someone with competing experience.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I am the extra workout I did was in place of cardio. I have a planned full body touch up day where I work body parts with more specific or isolated exercises so it worked out ok as far as that. I didn't go to heavy or push too hard just lots of reps from lots of angles. I definitely will watch out for signs of burnout though, and not do more than my planned workouts from here on out. Will definitely take the advice from someone with competing experience.
    It's not so much competition expereince in this case but Prime experience, I've walked a fine line with Prime overtraining myself...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Is that you in your avatar? If so you are more experienced than I. This will be my first. I think it is great advice either way.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Update and upcoming modifiations.

Cardio Day today,

430AM Anabolic Pump, PowerFull, Prime
    445AM Start sipping 25 grams BCAAs and 10 grams WMS
    500AM Begin cardio
    630AM 46g WP, 1/2 cup oats,
    9AM 3 Egg and 3 egg whites omelet, 3.5oz chicken breast, half grapefruit.

I did 25 minutes interval training on the bike followed by doing the random for at level 10 for 5 minutes, and level 12 for last ten minutes, and a full cool down.
    40 minutes - 403 Calories

Abs and trunk work in sauna.

General info, upcoming plans to modify diet.

I am losing bodyfat and I think possibly building muscle right now, which is a nice surprise. However, I am still going to have to up my cardio soon. I am trying to decide between a second bout later in the day or trying 1 hour at a time. I think I would rather do 2 sessions with a little more intensity. I really like my interval training followed by a little steady state cardio.

I am looking at my diet as well. To take advantage of some of the new supplements I have incorporated into my stack I need to mildly redesign my diet. I beleive as of Monday I will be putting in a monitored ratio of 50P/25C/25F or 50P/20C/30F. We will see how it works out once I line up all the macro-nutrient requirements based off of my weigh in and body fat on Sunday. I will post up the new plan / pattern once I line it all up. I know for sure I plan on using 25-35 grams complex carbs during 3 meals after each Anabolic Pump serving on cardio days. P-Slin will be added to weight days only and will be followed by a 75-100 grams of mixed carbs depending on my current composition, going all the way up to carb depletion time. The extra 300-500 calories on weight training days will be pre- and post workout, or mid morning snack at the latest. Once obtained normal eating pattern will resume.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Is that you in your avatar? If so you are more experienced than I. This will be my first. I think it is great advice either way.
    Thanks

Yah that's me at my last contest a few years ago...back then I did almost no supps so I couldn't have gave advice on them. I did however learn to diet and train without them. So when I started using supps more I could really better guage their effect on me.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Update from today's workout

Today was a great workout and an extended carb after workout taking advantage of long life of P-Slin. I feel Great! Workout and surrounding nutrition and supplementation.

Sorry for the shorter description but most everything is feeling the same regarding workouts, just intense! Feel jacked all day. Very positive mood right now.

Decline Bench: 275x4, 265x9>225x6>135x12
    DB Pullover 90x11, 90x10>75x3>60x3
    Standing Military Press Behind Neck
    145x11, 145x8>95X5>45x8
    DB Hammer Curls 35x10, 35x10>25x7>15x10
    Close Grip Bench 225x5, 225x6>185x6>135x11
    Centruries on Leg press, up to 4 plates 25 reps. Form got bad thats when I stop. WOW!!!! Great stuff!

Took 1/4 tsp 1-carboxy, 2 squirts sesamine upon rising
    15 minutes later, Anabolic Pump
    15 minutes later 3 whole eggs 2 egg yolks 1 slice fat free cheese, 2/3 cup dry oats, 2Prime, 1 PowerFull
    2nd meal 46g wp, 1oz almonds, half grapefruit
    45 minutes later take Anabolic pump, 2 powerfull, 2 PRIME, 1/4 tsp Nettle Root, 1/4 Salvia
    15 minutes later leave for gym begin sipping workout mix 20g BCAA and 15g C via WMS
    finsish workout take P-SLin
    Sauna,Abs and Trunk work 15 minutes
    46g WP 15C WMS shake after leaving sauna
    80 minutes later 36 WP 50g c via oats
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Sunday Week two Stat update

Stats as of 3-1-09

Well I am excited to say I am still burning fat and actually building muscle. I am going to really be feeling out my approach to the show as the scale can no longer be an indicator of progress. I was worried that maybe I really needed to revamp my calories but from what I can tell the fat loss is pretty on point. I am going to work a little more on leaning out this weak and see what happens when PRIME really kicks in this week.

Oh yeah, having some issues with skin not tightening up as fast as I had hoped. Making me look like I am carrying more fat than I am. When I do my skinfolds it is alway on point and I typically go with the higher of any 3 repeat attempts.

Anyone got any "tricks" to tighten the old skin up for a show???????

Age 36
    Skinfold Site Week 2
    Pectoral 4
    Abdomen 10
    Quadricep 7
    TOTAL 21
    Bodyweight 189
    Lbs change prev -1
    Lbs change beg -2
    % Bodyfat 6.87
    lbs Bodyfat 12.98
    Fat Mass prev -1.28
    Fat Mass beg -3.17
    % Lean Mass 93.12
    lbs Lean Mass 176.01
    Lean Mass Prev 0.28
    Lean Mass beg 1.17

Week 2
    Body Part L R
    Quads 24 1/2 24 1/2
    Calves 16 3/8 16 1/2
    Forearms 12 1/2 12 5/8
    Arms 15 5/8 15 3/8
    Arms (flexed) 16 3/4 16 3/4
    Shoulders 51 5/8
    Chest 47
    Waist 32 3/8
    Weight 189
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Stats as of 3-1-09

Well I am excited to say I am still burning fat and actually building muscle. I am going to really be feeling out my approach to the show as the scale can no longer be an indicator of progress. I was worried that maybe I really needed to revamp my calories but from what I can tell the fat loss is pretty on point. I am going to work a little more on leaning out this weak and see what happens when PRIME really kicks in this week.

Oh yeah, having some issues with skin not tightening up as fast as I had hoped. Making me look like I am carrying more fat than I am. When I do my skinfolds it is alway on point and I typically go with the higher of any 3 repeat attempts.

Anyone got any "tricks" to tighten the old skin up for a show???????

Age 36
    Skinfold Site Week 2
    Pectoral 4
    Abdomen 10
    Quadricep 7
    TOTAL 21
    Bodyweight 189
    Lbs change prev -1
    Lbs change beg -2
    % Bodyfat 6.87
    lbs Bodyfat 12.98
    Fat Mass prev -1.28
    Fat Mass beg -3.17
    % Lean Mass 93.12
    lbs Lean Mass 176.01
    Lean Mass Prev 0.28
    Lean Mass beg 1.17

Week 2
    Body Part L R
    Quads 24 1/2 24 1/2
    Calves 16 3/8 16 1/2
    Forearms 12 1/2 12 5/8
    Arms 15 5/8 15 3/8
    Arms (flexed) 16 3/4 16 3/4
    Shoulders 51 5/8
    Chest 47
    Waist 32 3/8
    Weight 189

Yah Prime will recomp you very well, expect to lose fat and gain muscle that's what it does best.

As far as skin tightening, time is the best thing. You can help by keeping your skin moist as possilbe with vitamin E creams but it does take some time for the skin to recover. The tricks are all in the poses, keep good posture and lose skin will not show as much.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah, I noticed certain ways I hold my body that I look totally on point, very hard, and others my skin bunches up or gets loose around bottom abs or the nipple area. Well if it doesn't come down in time for this show (I will compete either way)hopefully staying pretty lean until the next show will tighten it up for then.

Okay so don't laugh at me, but has anyone ever heard of bodybuilders using Preparation H a couple of days before the show to temporarily "shrink" the looser skin? I have heard in on more than a few occasions but have never actually met someone who has employed it.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah Prime will recomp you very well, expect to lose fat and gain muscle that's what it does best.

As far as skin tightening, time is the best thing. You can help by keeping your skin moist as possilbe with vitamin E creams but it does take some time for the skin to recover. The tricks are all in the poses, keep good posture and lose skin will not show as much.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yeah, I noticed certain ways I hold my body that I look totally on point, very hard, and others my skin bunches up or gets loose around bottom abs or the nipple area. Well if it doesn't come down in time for this show (I will compete either way)hopefully staying pretty lean until the next show will tighten it up for then.

Okay so don't laugh at me, but has anyone ever heard of bodybuilders using Preparation H a couple of days before the show to temporarily "shrink" the looser skin? I have heard in on more than a few occasions but have never actually met someone who has employed it.
    yah I forgot about this one, it may help a little but I wouldn't expect miracles.

Yes you will likely tighten up some for your second show.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Thumbs up Update and my new detailed diet plan.

First I will give my basic update then I will give you my new meal plan that I formulated from everything I know about the supps I am currently taking so that diet and supps are completely synergystic.

Okay, so yesterday I did cardio, no big deal. My legs were fatigued from the Centuries but not really sore so I had my work cut out for me. I finished and felt great.

On to the big deal from last night. It was my daughters B'Day, she is 5 and does not understand anything about diets, only that Daddy told her he wasn't going to have any of her cake and well THAT DID NOT GO OVER WELL!!!!! SO I do a little quick thinking and BAM, I popped myself a P-Slin and 2 PRIME. About 15 minutes later I eat 7 grams chicken breast with 3 oz guacamole salad. I was hoping the protein and fat content of the meal would eliminate the possibility of the insulin rush after introducing all of the simple sugars by severely slowing the absorbsion rate. If so then only P-Slin would be active pushing all of the blood sugar and nutrients into muscles instead of fat. We went home did the cake thing. I got myself a nice peice of cake and some ice cream, icing and everything, I have to admit it was great and yet entirely to sweet at the same time. SO I am assuming I pounded down 100-200 easily. I waited for an hour and a half then took 2 PowerFull, and 2 more PRIME hoping for that extra nutrient partitioning effect.

WELL... I woke up this morning with a SERIOUS PUMP! Oh how I wish I hadn't been covering the early shift because I was already swolen from last night. When I put my normal workshirt on it was tight around the arms and shoulders just like I had finished my morning weights. NOW THAT'S WHAT'S UP! I wore an identical shirt yesterday washed in the same load and it was not tight like that so it wasn't due to being washed diffrerently. I imagine I would have had a KILLER workout if I could have gone. That is okay, I will AP up before tonights workout then P-Slin my way out of it!!!!!

I have spent some time over the past few days trying to find the best and easiest to follow meal plan for the current supps I am on so that I get a synergystic effect from combining the nutrients and supplements at the right times. Below is what I have come up with and I think I will see great progress this way.

Basic Diet Lay Out

Meal 1 42p, 35c, 7f
    Meal 2 42p, 15c, 15f
    Meal 3 42p, 25C, 7f
    Meal 4 42p, 15c, 15f
    Meal 5 42p, 25C, 7f
    Meal 6 42p, 15c, 15f

Fat Sources:

Virginia Peanuts 1 oz: P=7 F=13 C=6-3fiber
    Almonds 1 oz: P=6 F=15 C=5-3fiber
    Average for nuts 1 oz: P=6 F=14 C=6 -3 fiber

Carb Sources

1/2 Red Grapefruit p=1, F=0, C=16-6 fiber
    3/4 cup Blueberries P=1.5, F=0, C=16-3 fiber
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal p=5 f=3 c=27-4 fiber

Protein Sources:
    SPECIAL NOTE: I listed protein powder in my plans for most meals but these are actually the meat choices I will select from for my whole food meals. I try to get 3 in a day but some days as bad as only 1.

Chicken Breast 1oz p=7 f=1 c=0
    Pork Loin (trimmed lean) P=7 F=1.5
    Ground Sirloin (cooked) p=7 F=3 C=0
    Salmon 1 oz P=6 F=2.5
    Tilapia 1 0z p=7 F=1
    Whole Egg p=6 F=4.5 C=1
    Egg White p=4

Meal Plan Staples

1st meal
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal = 27c, 3f, 5p
    1/2 cup blueberries = 10.5g 2 fiber 1g P
    1 cla cap F=1
    1 1/2 scoops WP = 36p 5c 4f - 1 fiber

Meal Totals
    P=42, F=8, C=43.5-(8 fiber) 35.5g
    424 calories or 378 minus fiber

3rd 5th meals
    1/2 Cup Oatmeal p=5 f=3 c=27 -4 fiber
    1 cla cap F=5
    1 1/2 scoops WP = 36p 5c 4f -1 fiber

Meal Totals
    P=41, F=8, C33-6 fiber 27g
    368 calories, minus fiber 344
    3 & 5 Combined Calories 736 or 688-fiber

Meals 2,4

1 1/2 scoops protien powder
    36p 5c 4f
    1 0z Nuts p=6.5g f=14g C=6 - fiber 3
    1/2 Red Grapefruit p=1, F=0, C=16 - 6 fiber

Meal Totals
    P=43.5 F = 18 C = 27 - 11 fiber
    444 minus fiber 400
    888 or 800

Meal 6

1.5 scoops WP P=36, F=4 C=5 -1 fiber
    1 0z Nuts p=6.5g f=14g C=6 - fiber 3
    1/2 cup Blueberries P=1 F=0 C=10.5 - fiber 2

Meal Totals
    P=43.5 F=18 C=21.5 - 7 fiber
    422 minus fiber 394

Daily totals fiber included
    Protein= 254.5g, 1018 calories 41.2%
    Fat = 78g, 702 Calories 28.4%
    Carbs = 185g, 740 Calories 29.9%

2470 Calories

Fiber Excluded breakdown
    Fiber = 52g
    Carbs 133g 532 calories 23.5%
    Protein= 254.5g, 1018 calories 45%
    Fat = 78g, 702 Calories 31.%

2260 Calories

Weight Days feeding schedule surrounding workout:

Wake take 1/4 tsp 1-carboxy,and 1 AP 2 PRIME 2 PowerFULL 2 squirts Sesamine, 1/4 tsp Salvia
    15 minutes later,leave for gym start sipping on Workout drink
    25g Xtend BCAA and WMS = 15g sip throughout workout.
    Complete workout = take P-Slin and Cissus

15 minutes later = 2 PRIME 2 PowerFULL, 1/4 tsp Nettle Root,
    3/4 cup Blueberries P=1.5, F=0, C=16 -3 fiber
    1 cup OatMeal P=10, F=6 C= 54 - 8 Fiber
    1.5 scoops WP P=36, F=4 C=5 -1 fiber

Meal Totals
    P=46.5 F=10 C=90 - 12 fiber
    Calories W/Fiber = 636
    Calories W/O Fiber = 588

Weight Day Daily Totals

Calories W/ Fiber 2682
    P=259 1036cal 38.6%
    F= 80 720cal 26.8%
    C=231.5 926cal 34.5%

Calories W/O Fiber 2470
    P=259 1036cal
    F= 80 720cal
    C= 177.5 710 26.5%
  16. Registered User

Reps again for the dedication and details.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Update

Weights last night. Cardio this morning. General feel.

I did my weight workout last night the gym was ridiculous so the wife and I came home and lifted in the garage. It was a tad bit chilly at first but nothing bad at all.

Flat Bench 265x5, 275x6>215x10>145x10

Chins - BWx17, BWx8>Jump negativesx5 > Wide grip pull down 110x11

Seated Military Press Behind Neck: 145x10, 145x9>95x10>45x15

Skull Krusherz: 125x10, 125x6>75x9

EZ Bar Curls 125x6, 125x5>75x6

On schedule was for legs was Hack Squats, decided to perform post cardio this morning since I do not have a hack machine and really wanted to work that angle.

Jump to morning cardio session:
    Bike level 10 for 35 minutes plus cool down, 380 cals.
    My legs were totally pumped after riding the bike, felt like I had been squatting or something. Awesome pump from cardio... GOOD STUFF!

Hack Squat Machine:
    365x6, stopped early, I had a bad angle and lots of pressure on knee, went down in weight for second workset.
    315x10>225x12, moved legs further forward, knee seemed better could have been less weight. I will feel that out on next time around I think foot placement was the issue.

Experience so far:
    I have to say that all in all I feel great! Strength seems to be remaining pretty constant while on low cals.I have not lost much if any weight. I weighed in again this morning at 190, but am looking leaner, and a little fuller since incorporating the AP and P-Slin. I have been losing bodyfat each week which is really good considering the lack of much actual weight loss.
    I actually find myself feeling very good at times. Euphoric might be the way to desribe it, however I am also VERY Alpha Male right now. I find myself more aggressive than usual. So when it is time to be aggressive, I have turbocharged aggression that turns on like a light switch. Not like a bad temper however it does flare on occasion. I think this is probably directly related to the extra free testosterone from the Nettle Root and the Saponins in PowerFULL. I actually feel like I am physically ready for just about anything at any moment.

So far this has been a great stack and a great experience.
  18. Registered User

Experience so far:
    I have to say that all in all I feel great! Strength seems to be remaining pretty constant while on low cals.I have not lost much if any weight. I weighed in again this morning at 190, but am looking leaner, and a little fuller since incorporating the AP and P-Slin. I have been losing bodyfat each week which is really good considering the lack of much actual weight loss.
    I actually find myself feeling very good at times. Euphoric might be the way to desribe it, however I am also VERY Alpha Male right now. I find myself more aggressive than usual. So when it is time to be aggressive, I have turbocharged aggression that turns on like a light switch. Not like a bad temper however it does flare on occasion.... I actually feel like I am physically ready for just about anything at any moment.

So far this has been a great stack and a great experience.
    More grease to your elbows!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Todays workout, notes and advice request.

Todays workout, notes and advice request.

DB Incline Bench: 100x10, 100x8>75x4>50x3

Hammer Dorian Row 163 per side x6, 163psX4>118x6>63X8

Machine Lateral Raise 120x10, 110x6>90x5>60x3

Leg Press 8 platesx12, 9px8>8px6>7px4>6px4>5px4>4px4

What a drop set!!!!
    Awesome, could barely walk after, almost lost my cookies after this one. Totally burned myself out. My system was revolting by the time I got done with the drop set. I had to lower my weights for Close Grip Bench

Close Grip Bench 185x12, 185x8>145x6

DB Curl (supinated grip no rotation): 45ps x10, 45ps x6>35x4>25x3

Seated Calf raise: 125x15

I only did one set. I have a bruised bone on the ball of my foot and then direct pressure on it was hurting so I didn't do a second set.

Overall Feel is still pretty much great. I do notice a little bit of an issue with blood sugar dropping a little coming up on the meal following my AP or P-Slin. Man that stuff must be good to be eradicating the blood sugar like that. I am eating mostly only complex carbs minus the blueberries, and grapefruit. Oh yeah the 15 g of WMS on weight days and that is ingested over the course of an hour and a half. Nothing that should cause any insulin spikes so it is all AP and P-Slin taking doing all of that. Pretty amazing when you think about that fact it isn't putting much if any of that into fat cells unlike real insulin. I think it may have to do with the lower fat content of the higher carb meal. Who knows, but I am assuming it will drop weight off of me quickly without sacrificing muscle. Also, I am really not getting sore anymore. I come out of the gym thinking I am going to be limping or hurting the next day or two and at the most is a light almost electrical twinge of soreness or just a feeling of fatigue in the muscle. I am very impressed with this aspect of the stack.

Oh yeah, I got my bulk SuperSaponins in yesterday, I added 1.8 grams of this to my normal pre workout supplementation. Had great level of aggression as you can tell by the way I attacked the leg press today.

Nonsensical information...
    Since I have started this stack and been leaning up one of the BIG (6'1-6'2 270-ish) guys at the gym has for some reason become my official leg humper. I still have scratch marks on my calves from his dew claws this morning. The past two weeks he has been noticing the change and is asking me some type of training question or start up a conversation at least 4-5 times in any given workout. NOW... How do I politely tell this guy to please allow me to workout without interruption and to come to the sauna if he wants to talk. I hate it when people come up to me when I am training, huffing and puffing headphones on psyching myself up for my next set and tada. "Hey man what does holding that bar that way do?" or something worse like just nonsense, telling me the weight he is lifting is really heavier than marked. just trying to be funny. Help me come up with a way to politely tell him that is not appropriate and is effecting my intensity, See I have to do this with out getting all Alpha Male, and man how am I supposed to do that when right now I am a PRIME example of what an Alpha Male is?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Update sorry busy/rough weeked

Sorry I have not been on to update. We had layoffs last week at work and well. Some of my team made it and some didn't. The rest of us had to clean up after everyone that got let go. Pull back all the equipment and what not. THen I had a birthday party. A day ful of errands yesterday just WHEW!!!

I will say I kept up with my workouts and had a great one. I will post up more later right now is very hectic. I will have a few progress pics too.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I put an update on here earlier and it is missing. I will copy it from my other computer tomorrow and put it back up.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

PICS!!! Yesterdays missing update.

Okay first I have to say that I have had a heck of a past few days. We had lay offs last week 2 of which were my best friends at work. I had a birthday party / slumber party to host this week, had someone move. On top of that one of the people who are gone was from my team so I have more work to do now. Hence the lack of updates. I am back on the update wagon and am happy to say I have not deviated from my workouts or nutritional plan.

Here is the info from this mornings workout. I also will put up some of what I can remember from my workout Saturday it was kind of a blur and I didn't have anything with me to log my weight or reps.

Hammer Flat Bench - 4 plates 6
    DB Pullovers 110x11 110-7
    Deads 385x7 385x6
    BW Dips 30, 15

This morning's workout

DB Flat Bench 110x7 110x6>85x4>65x5

Hammer Dorian Row 143psx10, 143ps8>90x7>45x8

Standing Military Press (behind neck) 155x6, 155x5>105x6>55x7

Close Grip Bench 235x4, 235x5>165x6>135x3

Curls 110x7, 110x5>80x5>60x5

Squats 285x15, 315x7x>285x5

Seated Calf raise 125x15, 125x9

Over all feel and other notes:

I felt a little weaker than usual this morning, but I have cut my calories last week so maybe I am feeling that. All in all training is a very push it as hard as I can type of thing. I am feeling out my body as I go. I have noticed that my blood sugar is getting a little low now that I have added the ReCreate back in. Find myself needing / wanting to take a nap in between some meals. I am still having a lot of the Alpha Male feeling and have been able to almost fight of the gloom of the layoffs due to the slight euphoric feelings at times.

I took some pics this weekend and will post them up in my profile. Some of the ones I took outside are very washed out from all of the light but you can see the loose skin I have been telling you about. It is a conern for me now that I am getting closer to the show. I may need to cut calories again but I am not sure as my skinfolds show little fat but I look heavier so I am assuming I have done something wrong or it is just my extra skin and there may be nothing I can do at this point. Either way... I must continue to move forward.

Feel free to make any comments. I am a little concerned about my skin issue at this point but I am going to keep working at everything like I am just reading the calipers wrong and am a little heavier than I am reading. I can fix that. I put comments regarding each pic on my profile. Issues I need to address type of thing.

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../3954/size/big

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...ze/big/cat/500

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../size/big/cat/

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../3956/size/big

http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s.../size/big/cat/
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Update

This morning treadmill 45 minutes 5 minute cool down 575 cals.
    Ab work, and home. All nutrition and supplementation is normal.

Feel:

I have to admit that in general I feel great but since adding in the ReCreate I feel my blood sugar get low at times. Since I can't just up the carbs I am going to have to stim my way through it for a bit. I know this is putting me in a state of fat loss I am just trying to manage not to fall asleep just before my lower carb higher fat meals.

I still have my aggression and workouts are really rockin. I feel like I am getting a little weaker that last workout but I am dieting so that can be expected. I can't remember but I don't think I slept well the night before either. We are 3 days into my 3rd week and so far, and other than toying with the ReCreate and blood sugar I am enjoying the stack completely. I am going to work on a way to stay on the ReCreate, I may just find that I do not do well with it. We shall see.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ok there is some loose skin... all you can do is hit it with some moisterizing creams and hope it tightens up some. You can however use some posing help. Do you have a second set of eyes... cuz most of your poses have you not standing tall enough which will make things like loose skin show up more. If your more upright in your poses that will stretch your skin out some. Don't crunch down, make yourself tall and large... keep that chest pointed at the sky.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Thanks, I will do that. I intend to set up my camcorder in my garage tonight to start just that. I definitely want to display my physique as best as possible. Hopefully that will really help me out. I imagine I will get taken off less for having modified a pose to better suit me than I would for displaying the sharpei look.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Today's workout and notes:

Oh Man Oh Man Oh MAN!!!! I had another rough and tough workout today. I am definitely a little weaker but once again I have cut my calories and increased my cardio so I guess that is to be expected. I see that I am getting leaner, and today I weighed in at 190 so the weight is staying and the fat is dropping. Not a bad contest prep eh?

My Workout today

Incline Bench: 235x4 225x10>185x6>135x4

Pull Ups BWx10, BWx10>bw-40x10>bw-80x6

Wide Grip Upright Row: 105x10, 105x10>95x6 stopped there tendonitis was flairing up.

DB Overhead Triceps extension: 110x10, 110x9>85x8>70x5

DB Hammer Curls: 45x10, 45x6>35x8>25x5

Hack Squats: 365x10, 405x10>315x8>225x9

Lying Leg Curls: 150x10, 150x7>120x6>90x5

Donkey Calf Raise 380x15, 380x15

General feel:
    Yesterday I had a great day blood sugar wise I never fealt like I was getting weak or ready to pass out like I had the few days before. I didn't really change too much but yesterday was different. So far today I really don't feel like I am going to have that issue. I took my second dose of ReCreate almost 2 hours ago and I haven't experienced the feeling yet. Other than this mood has been great. I still feel like I am King Sh*t! I finally got a little sore again after pushing the squats a little harder, I noticed it yesterday evening,but it is gone now. LOL I hope my quds get the same from the Hacks today.

Nutritional Changes. I cut out about 10-15 grams of carbs from the meal surrounding my weight workout. Just not a comfortable feeling having had that much oatmeal and I really don't want to feel bloated. That and I think it is a nice and easy way to lower calories marginally. I believe that next week I may stop the P-Slin and go with an AP before my unfed workout and another AP as soon as I finish lifting and then just go with 20-40 grams carbs to get the nice recomp effect without the extra carbs and calories. The week following I will probably cut out the carbs in my last meal as well.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Cool Day 26

So today has been great. I got up this morning and my foot wasn't hurting to badly so I decided to run on the treadmilll for the first time in a while. I had been doing nothing but walking the incline. I put that bad boy on a level 6 and ran for 45 minutes straight. I felt wonderful, fulll of energy and proud of myself when I finished. My buddy that talks to me while I try to workout even came up and held a converstaion with me during most of my last 5 minutes and I was able to take part in it without slowing down. It was just awesome to have that type of stamina on something I hadn't done recently. I weighed in at 189.75 this morning so I am pretty on point I think. The fat really seems to be coming down now. I think the closer I get the more noticeable the small changes are becoming. I really can't wait for the show. I just feel dominant so I feel I am going to tear it up at the show. Good to feel positive like that. I love this stack. All of the layoffs and everything else around me and I have still managed to keep my head up. I would have normally let all of this have a larger effect on my stress levels.

Run on treadmill: 45 minutes 5 mile per hour, 4 miles, 664 calories.
    AB Work, 3 sets of Draw Bridges and Crunches until failure.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I am very happy with results this week. I have not lost any weight but my skin folds went down noticeably.

I don’t have a lot of time unfortunately so I will just give yesterdays workout and today stats this week. I will put up better pics tomorrow…. Well my internet connection went out on me yesterday so this I am putting up my log today. I will probably post up again later today if I get a chance. I took some better pics with a different camera. Unfortunately the self time was stuck on 3 seconds so I was having to jump in front of the camera and try to pose before it shot. LOL. Pictures could be better with someone else at the camera. LOL WELL CRAP 4RTH TIME NOW TRYING TO POST UPDATE!!! AAAAUGGHHHHH!!!!!! So much for that euphoric feeling eh? LOL I will have to come back to do pics. Connection is horrible.

Workout
    Bench 275x5, 260x6>235x8>185x5
    Wide Grip Pull Ups 12, 8>6 chin>10 70 pull down
    Behind Neck Standing Military Press 155x8, 155x6>105x12>95x6
    Trap Bar Dead Lifts 325x12 375x13 375x8>325x10>275x10
    Over Head Curl Bar Triceps Extension 125x12, 125x10>75x8
    EZ Curl 125x10, 125x7>75x6

Date: 3/15/2009
    Skinfold Site Start, Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4
    Pectoral 6, 5, 4, 4, 3
    Abdomen 12, 11, 10, 11, 10
    Quadricep 8, 7, 7, 7, 6
    TOTAL 26, 23, 21, 22, 19
    Bodyweight 191, 190, 189, 188, 188

Weight change from beginning - -3
    % Bodyfat 8.46, Week 4 - 6.22
    lbs Bodyfat 16.15, Week 4 - 11.7
    Fat Mass change from beginning - -4.45

% Lean Mass 91.54 Week 4 - 93.77
    lbs Lean Mass 174.84 Week 4 - 176.29
    Lean Mass Change from beginning - + 1.45

Start Week 4
    Body Part L, R, L, R,
    Quads 24, 24, 24 ½, 24 1/2
    Calves 16, 16 1/8, 16 ¼, 16 3/8
    Forearms 12 ¼, 12 ½, 12 ¼, 12 1/2
    Arms 15 1/8, 15 1/3, 15 5/8, 15 5/8
    Arms (flexed)16 5/8, 16 5/8, 16 ¾, 16 3/4
    Shoulders 51 9/16, 51 3/4
    Chest 47, 46 15/16
    Waist 33, 32 1/8
    Weight 191, 188

From my stats and measurements I am going up in areas I want and down where it needs to be going. I am VERY HAPPY with my results so far.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Gaining mass while cutting .... gotta love it!! With a herbal product to boot!!
  30. Registered User

Great results so far!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Resveratrol not ready for prime time yet
    By BBB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 03:07 PM
  2. Ordered 4 Prime twin packs and get 4 prime?
    By Ubiyca in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 12:57 PM
  3. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM