Poseidon 10 Day Trial

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Well Nimbus sent me a tub of Poseidon which I have used for the past two days and will continue until the small tub runs out.

Dosage: 1 scoop about 3-5 times a day so far.

Effect: Just in the few days I've been using Poseidon, I do feel slightly better overall. It could and probably is just due to better hydration, but either way, I feel like I have more energy. I took 1.25 scoops first thing in the morning yesterday and the niacin flush was insane. First I've ever experienced that.

In the gym: I've been mixing a scoop or two in with my intra-workout drink as well. Can't say I've noticed any improvements since Poseidon in the gym though. Maybe a slight improvement in stamina.

If Nimbus would ike anything specific commented on, please let me know and I will do my best. I will update more in the next day.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good so far...glad you are enjoying it already. IMO just note what you think it is improving and that is good enough. Maybe the other reps will want to look for anything specific but im sure you will notice some effects anyways :thumbsup:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Just checked out steveoh's log and saw he did 2 scoops on an empty stomach and had a hell of a flush. When I took 1.25 the flush was pretty intense on a completely empty stomach. 2 scoops had to be insane!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just checked out steveoh's log and saw he did 2 scoops on an empty stomach and had a hell of a flush. When I took 1.25 the flush was pretty intense on a completely empty stomach. 2 scoops had to be insane!
Even 1 scoop tends to get me with a good flush in the morning...two scoops was brutal!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I can begin to feel the slight effects in the gym with added endurance. I think its hard to substantiate the actual effects its having due to the short amount of time i've been on it as well as the less pronounced effects it has in general. I have had two better than normal workouts, but I can not honestly say one way or another it was Poseidon responsible. I have a few more days left of servings and have been enjoying the product. It has intrigued me enough to want to continue use. Maybe nutraplanet/nimbus could run a great sale as requested in the NP forum. I've wasted so much money over the years on many products with false claims that I'm beginning to go back to basics and this would certainly fit into a base stack for all around good health and performance.

SO HOW ABOUT A SALE???

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can begin to feel the slight effects in the gym with added endurance. I think its hard to substantiate the actual effects its having due to the short amount of time i've been on it as well as the less pronounced effects it has in general. I have had two better than normal workouts, but I can not honestly say one way or another it was Poseidon responsible. I have a few more days left of servings and have been enjoying the product. It has intrigued me enough to want to continue use. Maybe nutraplanet/nimbus could run a great sale as requested in the NP forum. I've wasted so much money over the years on many products with false claims that I'm beginning to go back to basics and this would certainly fit into a base stack for all around good health and performance.

SO HOW ABOUT A SALE???
Sounds great! Ya i really like it as a base no matter what i am doing i will always have my poseidon. Hopefully we can get a sale going as we do have teh blast buy 1 get 1 free but i know many would LOVE to see just the poseidon on sale! :D