MST's MVP/ZMK Review

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So during the New Year's sale, I decided to pick up the MVP/ZMK stack since it was on special. I've used many various multi's and ZMAs/sleep aids in the past.

MVP
After not taking a multi all of Jan. (Ran out), I haven't noticed any real difference in the 2 weeks I've taken it. I didn't expect to though; it's more of an insurance policy, and I do have a healthy & clean diet.

ZMK
ZMK (120 Tabs) By: Millennium Sport Technologies
This is the reason I'm posting this review. I've been taking some other Zinc and Magnesium sources throughout the day, so I've only been taking 3 caps of ZMK pre-bed. However I have been amazed by the results; normally I don't remember my dreams, and only do so for a few days after starting ZMA after not being on it for a while. However with ZMK these past 2-weeks I've experienced dreams every single night, and some of them especially vivid that woke me up. I'm not sure if I have some odd mineral deficiency that ZMK if working on, but I'm very impressed and will be picking up more in the future. I'll update this at 4-weeks.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
A truly great review. Thank you for the time you took to type this out, as well as the honest feedback.

If you are suffering from a mineral deficiency...then that makes two of us brother. I have had intense and very memorable dreams with ZMK for months now :biglaugh:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
have to agree with the review. i just ordered the mvp/zmk stack after taking zmk once before and loving it. with other zma products they worked for about a week or 2 then it was back to normal. with zmk i had great sleep for the entire month i was on it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
have to agree with the review. i just ordered the mvp/zmk stack after taking zmk once before and loving it. with other zma products they worked for about a week or 2 then it was back to normal. with zmk i had great sleep for the entire month i was on it.
awesome feedback bud! thanks so much :)

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Me too sir. Even better I had a dream sexual in nature :O Why is it I always wake up right when it's about to get good? :/

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Me too sir. Even better I had a dream sexual in nature :O Why is it I always wake up right when it's about to get good? :/
I couldnt tell ya about that, haha.....but ZMK helps restore your minerals, which in a lot of cases means a hightened sex drive with increasingly better sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking forward to those 'erotic' dreams!!!