- 02-14-2009, 02:57 AM
Found them for a good price, so decided what the heck and gave it a shot.
Nothing out of the ordinary
1 Scoop - Zilch
2 Scoop - Comparable to a cup of coffee
3 Scoop - WOW! Excellent mental focus too. Would highly recommend this for major cramming sessions or late night duty
EDIT: I consume at least 4 mugs of coffee a day, so YMMV
At 3 scoops, its pretty cost ineffecitve. But if you can get it on the cheap, its pretty damn worth it. I got them for $12 off a buddy.
Think of sprite/7-up that has lost most of the fizz. I liked the little bit of fizz though. Heard the new version, Jack3d, would not have the fizz.
Mixes pretty well. No bitter tasting sediment at the bottle, like what I experienced with Vasocharge.
So far, I have mainly used it for conditioning sessions like sprints, stair-runs and burpee ladders. Found it effective for the mental edge to push myself through the last reps. I would actually recommend this product just purely because the mental focus (at 3 scoops) has been nothing I experienced.
Plus the it really kills the appetite, so its a plus if you're cutting and minus if you're bulking.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tirtle88 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 48Last Post: 09-02-2009, 11:56 PM
- By joebo in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2009, 02:58 PM
- By redrocket399 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-09-2008, 09:59 AM
- By ryaroberts in forum SupplementsReplies: 64Last Post: 12-08-2008, 10:53 PM
- By joebo in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2008, 10:36 AM