USP labs reviews from a "hater"

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Well "hater" is not right but I do have problems with the USP labs way of promoting their new products and I do think the products pricetags are too high, luckily you can get most of those for normal prices on sales and in bulk ;)

Anyways here goes:

The sixpack stack:
I must honestly say I'm impressed with recreate. I have used it before when it was just launched and didnt notice much from it, don't know why but was very dissapointed back then because I bought 3 bottles pure on how it was being hyped before release for quite some money (hence I became a "hater").
This time though I lost 1 inch on my waist, lost no weight and gained some strength in 1 month, very nice, happy times :naughty:
I dosed recreate at 4 caps a day and anabolic pump at 1 cap a day before lunch, which was sorta my only meal of the day with a high enough carb content (50 grams). Because of this I'm assuming most results coming from the recreate. I bought another bottle on sale for 37.95 which I think is still kind of a high price for a 22 day supply, but well it seems to deliver for now. I would not buy it at $49.95.

Bulk 1-carboxy powder:
I am absolutely loving this ****! Bought it at $12 for 100 grams, which went into 130 "00" sized caps so ~770mg a cap. Taking 2 caps upon waking, 2 pre-workout (at lunch on non wo days), 2 pre bed, so it's 22 day supply which makes the $12 a bargain (bought couple of 100 grams more just now ;) )!!
My sleep has fastly improved, workout agression/endurance are up, I noticed improved complexion/skin tone within 2 days and libido is up. A winner right here :head:

Bulk Pslin powder:
Have not taken this too many times yet, only on a refeed meal here and there. Tried it on a larger carb meal pre workout, thought I noticed some additional vascularity but I might have had that on big carbs pre wo anyway. No real additional pump. However, not enought carbs after taking this and it's lights out lol, even worse then on AP. Might try it as a sleep aid if I have trouble falling asleep ;) Not very usefull on a cut anyway, going to try it on a bulk someday in the future and report back. This **** aint cheap btw, even in bulk.

YRD:
Got it for free with the last sale. Damn this stuff is the bomb. I feel very awake and clearheaded on this stuff. Increase in workout performance is downright amazing, have to force myself to stop ;) If I take it closer then 12 hours before sleep, I'm not sleeping lol. All this on only 1 cap a day, damn :)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I was considering trying Prime, but really guys on sale for $55 from $80 a bottle for a 20 day supply, with some suggestions trying 9 caps a day making it a 13 day supply, while the ad says: "For most, by the end of Week 3 is when USPLabs Prime REALLY begins to impart its force upon your body." So you kinda have to buy 2 bottles anyway.. I would be so pissed shelling out that kind of cash and not getting results I'm not even going to try at all...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
First & Only Clinical Strength Fat Loss!
Promotes Fat Loss By 23 Different Pathways!
Increase Fat Burning Hormone by 75%!
Reduce appetite & food cravings
Build muscle mass while you lose body fat!
Smooth All-Day Energy – No Crash!

These are the claims for USP labs RECREATE.If this company was a UK company they wouldnt be allowed to make such claims without substantial backup.

However what is allowed by companies advertising health products , is the use of the word" may " Using this word puts you in no doubt that there is some doubt that the product may not work .
so----"may Promote Fat Loss By 23 Different Pathways!
may Increase Fat Burning Hormone by 75%!
may Reduce appetite & food cravings
may Build muscle mass while you lose body fat!
may give Smooth All-Day Energy – No Crash!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Error: You are being too positive... ;)
It's great to see you approaching the products and giving a fair review. I personally love 1-C, although you have to remember to cycle it or the benefits decrease. Good luck in the future with PSlin; I quite enjoy it.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
It's great to see you approaching the products and giving a fair review. I personally love 1-C, although you have to remember to cycle it or the benefits decrease. Good luck in the future with PSlin; I quite enjoy it.
Hehe yeah, credit deserved since the **** does work although I still dont like their marketing approach/pricing ;)

Cycle 1-C like any other GH booster? Like 5 days on / 2 days off?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First & Only Clinical Strength Fat Loss! (From an OTC?)

Sorry, don't have a bottle and don't remember seeing that claim to know if it's a snippit or the complete statement.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It's great to see you approaching the products and giving a fair review.
x2 thanks for the review man! I feel the same way about stuff 2.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well "hater" is not right but I do have problems with the USP labs way of promoting their new products and I do think the products pricetags are too high, luckily you can get most of those for normal prices on sales and in bulk ;)

Anyways here goes:

The sixpack stack:
I must honestly say I'm impressed with recreate. I have used it before when it was just launched and didnt notice much from it, don't know why but was very dissapointed back then because I bought 3 bottles pure on how it was being hyped before release for quite some money (hence I became a "hater").
This time though I lost 1 inch on my waist, lost no weight and gained some strength in 1 month, very nice, happy times :naughty:
I dosed recreate at 4 caps a day and anabolic pump at 1 cap a day before lunch, which was sorta my only meal of the day with a high enough carb content (50 grams). Because of this I'm assuming most results coming from the recreate. I bought another bottle on sale for 37.95 which I think is still kind of a high price for a 22 day supply, but well it seems to deliver for now. I would not buy it at $49.95.

Bulk 1-carboxy powder:
I am absolutely loving this ****! Bought it at $12 for 100 grams, which went into 130 "00" sized caps so ~770mg a cap. Taking 2 caps upon waking, 2 pre-workout (at lunch on non wo days), 2 pre bed, so it's 22 day supply which makes the $12 a bargain (bought couple of 100 grams more just now ;) )!!
My sleep has fastly improved, workout agression/endurance are up, I noticed improved complexion/skin tone within 2 days and libido is up. A winner right here :head:

Bulk Pslin powder:
Have not taken this too many times yet, only on a refeed meal here and there. Tried it on a larger carb meal pre workout, thought I noticed some additional vascularity but I might have had that on big carbs pre wo anyway. No real additional pump. However, not enought carbs after taking this and it's lights out lol, even worse then on AP. Might try it as a sleep aid if I have trouble falling asleep ;) Not very usefull on a cut anyway, going to try it on a bulk someday in the future and report back. This **** aint cheap btw, even in bulk.

YRD:
Got it for free with the last sale. Damn this stuff is the bomb. I feel very awake and clearheaded on this stuff. Increase in workout performance is downright amazing, have to force myself to stop ;) If I take it closer then 12 hours before sleep, I'm not sleeping lol. All this on only 1 cap a day, damn :)
Great review, 1HP! Thank you for your openness! :thumbsup:

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Great review, 1HP! Thank you for your openness! :thumbsup:
YW

Just ordered some more bottles recreate.

Also on the YRD, it really rawks but getting off is a bit rough, I'm really cranky for a few days when stopping YRD. Funny..

These 2 stacked work wonders on a calorie deficit, energy galore and hugely accelerated fatloss.

Animal1918

Awards
dont want to sound way out of place but whats yrd

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont want to sound way out of place but whats yrd
This might help:

Detailed Description
Y-RD Energy Enhancer by Pure Supplements (90 Caps)

"This Stuff Rocks - Endless Energy!"

Pharmaceutical-Strength Potency...Insane Energy...Laser-Like Focus...No Crash!

Introducing...

Y-RDTM: Maximum Energy. Maximum Focus.

Y-RD represents the most powerful energy enhancer ever developed. No Crash. No harsh shakes. Just pure, unadulterated intensity that lasts and lasts and lasts...

Y-Rd is a high potency Central Nervous Stimulant(SNCS) but with moderate peripheral stimulation...meaning the mind is laser focused, but the body is energized by the mind and not shaking uncontrollably from Anxiety. Y-RD has the amazing ability to mimic epinephrine, stimulate its release, and at the same time inhibit its reuptake....truly a special formulation that will results in repeat buyers and amazing word of mouth marketing resulting in more income for your store!

Look at the many positive benefits Y-RDTM delivers on...

Drastically Increases Energy - Potent stimulant on par with ephedrine and even amphetamines!
Significantly increases fat burning by escalating the chemical messenger (cAMP) that triggers fatty acid release from adipose tissue.
Incredible mental focus and concentration!
Increases performance and strength!
Improved mood & sense of well-being - Look great, feel great!
Epinephrine mimicker!
Strong appetite suppressant!
Absolutely No Crash!
Zero Side Effects!
Make every workout hardcore!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
This might help:
Look at the many positive benefits Y-RDTM delivers on...

Drastically Increases Energy - Potent stimulant on par with ephedrine and even amphetamines!
Significantly increases fat burning by escalating the chemical messenger (cAMP) that triggers fatty acid release from adipose tissue.
Incredible mental focus and concentration!
Increases performance and strength!
Improved mood & sense of well-being - Look great, feel great!
Epinephrine mimicker!
Strong appetite suppressant!
Absolutely No Crash!
Zero Side Effects!
Make every workout hardcore!
YRD really delivers on this. I'm impressed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hehe yeah, credit deserved since the **** does work although I still dont like their marketing approach/pricing ;)

Cycle 1-C like any other GH booster? Like 5 days on / 2 days off?

Im the same as you, cant stand the marketing approach, but god Dayum, i LOVE Jacked!! :D

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO no need to hate a company just for playing the game. It's our job to read through logs, understand who is making what testimonials and their tendancies on the boards (not based on how many green reps they have), and make purchasing decisions based on your own research. Now that you've developed hype radar, you'll probably lose the animosity for advertising and let it pass by without affecting you.

Nice reviews.