WHATS THE BEST PROTEIN??
- 02-09-2009, 07:28 PM
- 02-09-2009, 07:59 PM
- 02-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Most will be good, mostly it comes down to taste. I dont think you would see a difference in results by taking protein A vs. protein B.
I like the custom mixing at TrueProtein.com and flavors are good. Scivation whey is a steal for the 10 lbs at $67. All The Whey is another good one.
It comes down to price & taste.-OMEGA RecoverBro-
When an omega male is born it's game over
02-09-2009, 08:39 PM
If you live in the UK... REFLEX Nutrition does nice raspberry whey
“We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
02-09-2009, 09:02 PM
02-09-2009, 09:03 PM
"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
02-09-2009, 09:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By corsaking in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:53 PM
- By hvylifter in forum BulkingReplies: 38Last Post: 10-19-2009, 08:50 PM
- By Ian32688 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:01 PM
- By TrynaImprove in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:06 AM
- By [fiorentino] in forum Weight LossReplies: 23Last Post: 08-13-2004, 12:13 PM