My $.02 (Jacked v. JP8)

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Well, since I read the Jacked vs. JP8 thread I got to laugh really hard over it, but it made me want to give it a shot.... I bought a tube of Jacked and a tub of the new JP8. I am going to run the tub of jacked them the tub of JP8, i will be updating this for anyone interested. I am not gonna post pics as this has nothing to do with body reformation, just a review of the products....

So, anyone looking to see an unbiased and unsolicited comparison of the two feel free to follow along and give me some of your feedback too!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be interesting to hear what you have to say about these products, all things considered.

Best of luck!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait, good luck!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sorry for the delay. I have both of them and will be doing 1 week Jacked then one week JP8, I think that will give me a chance to compare them side by side... although I may decide to do 2 weeks of each to get more of each before making a decison, we shall see

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
USP Lab's Jacked is up first.....

Day 1 - I used 1 scoop pre workout and i must say i am reacting to it pretty well. I noticed an increase in focus and energy through my workout even though I am currently trying to cut down...

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I may throw Universal's Intra-Aid into the mix if anyone is curious about that one.....

***** Disclaimer= I am currently trying to cut down and running Leviathan reloaded + DCP so this is in additin to that stack. I have been running that stack for 2 weeks prior to this, so i could separate my results from the stims in LR and the energy of the combo from the energy of the PWO supp..... so take it for what you will this will just be my input.....

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
It will be interesting to hear what you have to say about these products, all things considered.

Best of luck!
Yea, I was trying to decide between the two and had a good time reading the comparison thread, even though it was mostly bickering between the two companies and i had a little extra $$ lying around so i decided to give them both a shot and see for myself, it seems like there are devoted fans on both sides, i am unattached to either company, (newbie to both) so i figure one will win out then i can comment having tried both

Can't wait, good luck!
thanks man, hope i can put some HONEST feedback into the war that seems to be going on in the "Jacked v. JP8" thread..... stay tuned

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed in on this, as long as this thread isn't hijacked and turned into another pissing contest.

Looking forward to your views.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Subbed in on this, as long as this thread isn't hijacked and turned into another pissing contest.

Looking forward to your views.
Thanks man, thats exactly what im trying ot avoid, what happened with the last one, but we will see. I am not expecting it to be hijacked, but i guess you never know.....

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Finished up a morning (fasted) workout with 'Jacked' ....

I noticed - an increased focus and consistent energy (not jittery) and not high energy, but consistent, especially considering it was first thing in the morning, it helped me to wake up. Still used 1 scoop, may up it to 2 for tomorrow. So far it does not seem like a bad product for the price, lives up to some of the promises.

I did not notice any increased pumps/recovery from it yet. I also didnt get any of the tingles, so we will see what happens when i increase the dosage

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be jumping from 1 scoop to 2? I never made it to 2 on JP8, just 1.5. Glad to hear it's not jittery, I hate that feeling.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
You'll be jumping from 1 scoop to 2? I never made it to 2 on JP8, just 1.5. Glad to hear it's not jittery, I hate that feeling.
Yea me too. The recommended size is 3 scoops (which was one of the complaints that it is not as many servings as advertised). So i figure will go up to 2 to see what happens. Since im giving eacha week or so shot, i figure it would be good to jump up, and I havent really gotten results as far as a pump or having my muscles feel more full, etc. So i want to give it a good shot....

I just hope it doesnt turn into being to jittery. The taste is decent too, it is kinda like Sierra Mist

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the size of the scooped compared to JP8's?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well, since I read the Jacked vs. JP8 thread I got to laugh really hard over it, but it made me want to give it a shot.... I bought a tube of Jacked and a tub of the new JP8. I am going to run the tub of jacked them the tub of JP8, i will be updating this for anyone interested. I am not gonna post pics as this has nothing to do with body reformation, just a review of the products....

So, anyone looking to see an unbiased and unsolicited comparison of the two feel free to follow along and give me some of your feedback too!!
all u have to do is use one for about 3-5 workouts and one for about 3-5 workouts. With pre-workout products its easy to compare them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How is taste?

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd, interested alot in both of these.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to compare serving/dosage/scoop size with each other
well its no use to compare scoop size to scoop size, they have dif. ingredients and different container sizes. I would compare effective dose to effective dose in relation to "true servings" per container.