- 02-07-2009, 01:46 AM
- 02-07-2009, 01:47 AM
1) It tastes awesome, and goes down very easily. Does not clump in my mouth or burn my throat on the way down.
2) After approx. 30 minutes of taking it, I feel an immediate increase in overall alertness, which enables me to focus on the task at hand. As well, I can sustain constantly high energy levels throughout the duration of the workouts. I'm on a keto diet, and normally in the past on this type of diet, I have felt little no no pumps during workouts. With Chaos, I feel a pump, which is extremely rare for me on a keto diet. Not only does this motivate me psychologically due to being able to see my vascularity, but this effect also allows me to feel the muscles I am training much better, which improves the mind-to-muscle connection.
3) My strength is through the roof, even while I'm at such a low bf level. I am currently sitting at 4.5% bf, on my way to 3% in a few weeks. I am killing my log book every workout.
02-07-2009, 01:50 AM
02-07-2009, 02:05 AM
ESSENTIALS + JOINT CARE
I've been taking 2 servings (6 scoops) a day: 2 scoops with meal 1, 2 scoops PWO, and 2 scoops with last meal.
1) Tastes atrocious, but I found a way to get it down rather easily. Just put the scoops on the back of your tongue, grab some water or sugar free juice, and swig it down quick! Nevertheless, the taste is more than worth it, due to the results! Oh yeah, the best part is that it leaves absolutely ZERO after-taste.
2) I feel an increase in recovery time, from the BCAA. I feel absolutely no joint pain, even at 4.5%bf. In my past contest preps, my joints have always been achey, especially on pressing movements. But with the joint care supps added into Essentials, I haven't experienced that problem thus far. In fact, I think it has actually helped me to re-build some cartilage.
Another bonus is the fact that it provides an amazing multi-vitamin/mineral
02-07-2009, 07:26 AM
02-07-2009, 02:03 PM
02-12-2009, 02:27 PM
02-13-2009, 03:09 PM
I put my Essentials in my Chaos and havent noticed any bad tasting or lack of taste from adding the three scoops of essentials.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
02-14-2009, 07:06 AM
02-16-2009, 05:44 PM
02-23-2009, 09:59 AM
It's been 2.5 weeks since my last update. Strength is still soaring thru the roof, and I'm 4 weeks out from my contest now. My joints are feeling great, even with 480 minutes of cardio a week (25-35 miles running, 45-60 miles biking, 500 floors stair climber). I am squatting 3 times a week, and recovering amazingly well, all thanks to these products!
02-23-2009, 10:00 AM