PRODUCT REVIEWS

1. The Myth

PRODUCT REVIEWS

Crazyfool405 has been kind enough to send me out a few products to test out and post my reviews for during my contest prep. In this log I will discuss my opinion of the 1) taste of each supplement 2) how I feel during my workouts (in terms of focus and energy) and 3) strength gains.

2. The Myth

CHAOS

1) It tastes awesome, and goes down very easily. Does not clump in my mouth or burn my throat on the way down.

2) After approx. 30 minutes of taking it, I feel an immediate increase in overall alertness, which enables me to focus on the task at hand. As well, I can sustain constantly high energy levels throughout the duration of the workouts. I'm on a keto diet, and normally in the past on this type of diet, I have felt little no no pumps during workouts. With Chaos, I feel a pump, which is extremely rare for me on a keto diet. Not only does this motivate me psychologically due to being able to see my vascularity, but this effect also allows me to feel the muscles I am training much better, which improves the mind-to-muscle connection.

3) My strength is through the roof, even while I'm at such a low bf level. I am currently sitting at 4.5% bf, on my way to 3% in a few weeks. I am killing my log book every workout.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Very Awesome brotha!!! glad your enjoying it!!!
    •   

4. The Myth

ESSENTIALS + JOINT CARE

I've been taking 2 servings (6 scoops) a day: 2 scoops with meal 1, 2 scoops PWO, and 2 scoops with last meal.

1) Tastes atrocious, but I found a way to get it down rather easily. Just put the scoops on the back of your tongue, grab some water or sugar free juice, and swig it down quick! Nevertheless, the taste is more than worth it, due to the results! Oh yeah, the best part is that it leaves absolutely ZERO after-taste.

2) I feel an increase in recovery time, from the BCAA. I feel absolutely no joint pain, even at 4.5%bf. In my past contest preps, my joints have always been achey, especially on pressing movements. But with the joint care supps added into Essentials, I haven't experienced that problem thus far. In fact, I think it has actually helped me to re-build some cartilage.

Another bonus is the fact that it provides an amazing multi-vitamin/mineral
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.19%

wow, great stuff, thanks for the great reviews!!
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for the reviews. Use the Essentials in fruit drinks works very well.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Did you get a chance to try it in a fruit drink yet?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I put my Essentials in my Chaos and havent noticed any bad tasting or lack of taste from adding the three scoops of essentials.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  9. The Myth

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Did you get a chance to try it in a fruit drink yet?
    Honestly I'm a simple guy. I just put it on the back of my tongue and chase it down with good old H2O : )
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

bro try it in one of your famous slurpees!!!
  11. The Myth

It's been 2.5 weeks since my last update. Strength is still soaring thru the roof, and I'm 4 weeks out from my contest now. My joints are feeling great, even with 480 minutes of cardio a week (25-35 miles running, 45-60 miles biking, 500 floors stair climber). I am squatting 3 times a week, and recovering amazingly well, all thanks to these products!
  12. The Myth

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    bro try it in one of your famous slurpees!!!
    why would I go and do something stupid like tarnish my famous slurpee? lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Product Reviews
    By Cordeen in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 06:32 PM
  2. Any Reviews on this product?
    By FM2K GT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:10 AM