LOG-On the DL with GL: The new X-Mass

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys; so until not too long ago, you were heard pressed to find logs on this compound; now thanks to GL wewill have some more to go on with this compound.
Personally I have tried this compound before, in a pulse, at 60mg daily 4on / 2 off weekly.

Generic Labz X-Mass
90 Capsules / 40mg caps

Good Mass Gainer and Cost Effective!
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Most are aware of this structure now, but it is definitely worth including in the Generic Labz offerings. This powerful said to be Tren-like product is legal because it is a progestin.

X-MASS is progestin structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486. Some have stated that it acts like a "anti-progesterone" in lower dosages. Reports support the belief that X-MASS has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in test subjects. It is not a 17-methyl alkylated product thus having very low potential for liver toxicity
Benefits:

1) Weight Gain
2) Increased Strength Potential
3) Faster Recovery from ass kicking training
4) Non-17-alkylated
5) 60% more product than other brands

I am going to put in an excel spreed sheet my workouts, weigh in weekly, and have before and after pics.

Start date was: Feb 3rd
Start weight: 179.3 (home scale is off, but I will be using the same scale for all weight measurements)

I have a documented history on my workouts and will post a few workouts before going on, to give relative comparisons.

I'll post my before pics after work today
-update; apparently .xls is invalid???? Perhaps I'll just post the graphs in a html format weekly

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Curious about this mysterious compound.

Could you please give us a brief description of your experiences when you pulsed this compound so we know what to expect

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Curious about this mysterious compound.

Could you please give us a brief description of your experiences when you pulsed this compound so we know what to expect

Pulsed 60mg daily, about 3-4 days a week. This was taken as a one time pre workout does.

I noticed some strength gains, and it helped me get through workouts when I was litterally working a job for a few months where I was pushing around 600lbs carts of computer junk onto trucks and such..
I got sick (I was working at a hospital, so i must have cought something) and it ended my 2 week run at that

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'll be watching, dont be surprised to see my log popping up in the future. :D

Q-what dosages are you going to run this time, I read about your previous experience, but I would like to see what some other folks are going to run.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok- so the values posted in the spreed sheet are before cycle numbers.
Starting today, all values will be new.

One thing to note, while I have been on xmass now for a few days, I ran into the gym saturday to do a few sets on the bench; for the past few months I have had pretty bad shoulder pain, keeping me from benching, and generally doing shoulder presses, and limiting my lat raises on shoulder workouts..
Anyways, oddly enough; MY PAIN IS GONE!!!
Not as in; it felt better then usual, but completely and totally gone!!
Seriously, I've tried GH increases, cissus, and massage. Steam rooms, and hot tubs. I got minor relief deep tissue massaging before workouts.. b

And has been this way for many months now.. 3-4 days on xmass and I'm pain free. I even had pain just lifting my left arm in everyday activity..
Now; NOTHING!

I love you XMASS...

..it is so ON :dl:

Other then that; slight supression noticed, as to be expected. (but I seem to be very in tune with my ummm,.. boys. So others may not notice it yet.
I have not gone above 80mg daily yet.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Noticed trouble sleeping if I dose too late in the evening.. This was the case Sunday night , making monday's workout pretty rough..
Decided to do a light workout as my cns already felt fried from lack of sleep.
I'm adjusting the timing; taking last dose before 6:30pm.

Lat pull down (babl)
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10

MID close grip pull dwn
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10
100 x 10

Row - standing (smith)
110 x 10
110 x 10
110 x 10
(lol)

Noticed the pump effect setting in; things should get interesting very soon...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Benched for real, for the first time in like 4 months..
Numbers were sad, but I was happy with how the workout went;

Flat Bench

185 x 10
225 x 10
245 x 8
245 x 5
225 x 5

Incline

160 x 8
160 x 7
160 x 6

Boobies were useless after this lol :run:

Threw in a few sets of tricepts (for fun really, I have doing tries with bi's, and still will be)

TRI's (db- overhead)

75 x 15
75 x 12
75 x 12

Also repp'd out calves...

The gym is still crazy crowded from new year's ...one of the downsides from being close to a college :1zhelp:

Adjusting my dose time helped with sleep; took last dose at 5pm)

maaaaaaaaaaaaannn,... eating breakfast this morning and going all out!:hot:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did Bicepts last night with forearms.. Still somewhat collectivly sore in my back, and calves. Decided to only do bicepts as I have squatagaweea's tonight..

Warmed up with 2 slow-slow incline curls as some scrub was monkeying around with the one EZ bar...

Alt. BD curls

40 x 8
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 5
45 x 6

xtra-slow Hammer incline
35 x 8
35 x 8
35 x 8

Finsished up with repping forearm curls with a bench bar +20lb
3 sets

Ukrops had bbq turkey legs for sale for $1.89 each.. I had girlie pick me up 4... Packed one for lunch today in addition to my usual. Sadley, I freakn ate it and a bagel around 12:30 last night:tongue2:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh my poor chicken legz...

SQUATS:

180 x 12
230 x 9
270 x 7
270 x 6
270 x 5
180 x 10

Suffered a slight back injury 2 week ago doing squats. It could have been a LOT worse, so I had been taking it easy squating last week; ...
What a noticable difference :dead:

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weight had a slight increase: 180.5 ~+1lb

Too soon to tell if this is from natural weight flux, or lbm gains from the Xmass.
As I would have expected; any gains made would come slowly.

Going to 3 caps daily this week.

Only sides are slight aching in my bizzalls an hour after dosing and acne.
Of course, the acne is also a side effect of living apparently... dude; I'm 28, when will it stop:31:

I ate out a lot this weekend, figured it could only help with cal increases.
Hope everyone had a good V day, got the missy some of those open hearts ear rings; ate out (allllllll weekend) and saw the movie Taken.. Pretty sweet film.

I managed to slip in a quickie workout Sat; some mid back, shrugs, a little cable crosses for the boobies,.. topped off with a sauna session..
My weekend workouts I use to try and negate being idle over the weekends; so I don't normally count them (though I did this weekend), OR I use them to try and make up for an "off" day where I just wasn't as focused as I could have been.

Anyways; Doing cardio today, and some bench, tri's and shoulders.. Will post later tonight.
Also getting the girlie in the gym today; as part of a resigning of my membership, not only do I save $20 a month on due's , I get a free month to give to someone..
lol- well see how this goes..

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So Monday morning, I left the house in such a rush I forgot to ake my morning dose; and conciquentally my afternoon one too.
Around Noon I felt it; the weakness in my back... the streatch that felt almost too good;. I was getting sick. By 3:30 I hade just barely made it home, and been retarded with fever since.
I comtemplated continuing dosing, but I figured it was what compromised my immune system in the first place, so continuing to take it now would only keep me in the same state.
I'd have asked for advise on this but I couln't make it to my computer...

Anyone have any thought on this in general?

What I'm going to do is give it another day or so and try to start things over again.
Fever seems to have broken, however I have a crazy ass headach and I feel weak all over; flu basicly, but I'm sure its not

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought I was the only one getting that "kicked in the nuts" feeling after dosing.. Lasts for an hour or two & then subsides..

Damn, bro, the flu sucks! Especially right in the middle of a cycle. I feel your pain. When my work put me on days, I had no choice but not to work out.. I went just over a week out of the gym & stopped taking all supps except for the whey & multis.. I'm just now getting back into the swing of things & have officially finished week 2..

If I were you, I'd suspend all training/dosing until I was back to 100%.. Your lifts will suffer if you don't & that shitty feeling will only linger longer..

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought I was the only one getting that "kicked in the nuts" feeling after dosing.. Lasts for an hour or two & then subsides..

Damn, bro, the flu sucks! Especially right in the middle of a cycle. I feel your pain. When my work put me on days, I had no choice but not to work out.. I went just over a week out of the gym & stopped taking all supps except for the whey & multis.. I'm just now getting back into the swing of things & have officially finished week 2..

If I were you, I'd suspend all training/dosing until I was back to 100%.. Your lifts will suffer if you don't & that shitty feeling will only linger longer..
Well the feeling of being kicked in the nuts is just supression... though I wonder why its such a short period of time.

And I don't think I actually got the flu, I think the steroid lowered my immune system (as they tend to do) and when I missed the morning and afternoon dose I was left open to bugs.. I could have gotten something that normally wouldn't have even bothered me had my defenses been up to par; I think thats the case with most cycle sickness.

Anyways- kinda better today.