Jakellpet Reviews DTHC

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jakellpet Reviews DTHC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Touted as the best natty test booster on the market, I took advantage of the NP sale and stock up with three bottles, plus one Sunami. Wasn’t sure the Sunami was going to get through Aussie customs, so stuck with the one bottle.

I have been using Diesel Test HardCore for approximately 5 1/2 weeks (6/1 schedule). Dosage has been as follows:

Week 1: 2 tabs per day
Week 2: 3 tabs per day
Week 3: 4 tabs per day (1-1-2)
Week 4: 4 tabs per day (1-1-2) plus Sunami (1-1-1)
Week 5: 6 tabs per day (2-2-2) plus Sunami (1-1-1)

I am also dosing 6-oxo on a 300mg, 3x week schedule to provide mild estrogen suppression.

I took a ramping up approach to determine my optimum dosage, and allow my body to adapt to the product.

I found with each jump in dosage, the obvious and initial symptom of DTHC is a surge in aggression. This usually increased from the end of the first day of the adjusted dosage, peaking by day three, then tapering off.

Aggression can be described ranging from irritability to ‘ alpha male raw anger’. What I found as counterintuitive is the irritability level is usually uncontrollable, however the ‘alpha male raw anger’ is quite manageable and can be focused. I’ve had a fair bit of conflict management to deal with at work, and it’s kept me on point.

Adding the Sunami added a much higher surge (amplification?), with longer lasting effects which only tapered off on the day off supps. The final the effects however the final dosage ‘feels right’. Damn right.

My diet is dialed into a clean recomp, however I am keeping my CHO low and tapered throughout the day focusing on quality PRO and FAT sources. FAT sources are coming mainly from whole eggs (4-6 per day), Tuna, Cod Liver Oil and CLA. Weight is currently stable at 95kg (209lb), however I’m starting to lean up nicely across the upperbody in particular.

Training is endurance-based supersets focusing on compound movements. This regime coincided with DTHC where strength was static for the first 3 weeks, and is since starting to increase.

The downside is the product gives you the sh1ts. Not rusty nail water, but the gas-propelled toilet bowl graffiti work that often arrives with short notice. Also at high dosage is the never-ending thirst, no matter how full you feel.

Dosing later at night (which sometimes occurred) has the downside of becoming dehydrated during sleep. Certainly gave no issues falling asleep – just don’t think angry thoughts!

People here might get pissed off if I compare this to Prime. They are different, but have some similarities. Prime has more of a passive aggression (if that makes sense), with an often euphoric background buzz and an amazing recovery and strength gains.

DTHC is more of a raw feeling – I believe the two stacked together with Sunami would be the ultimate natty test stack.

Overall DTHC is one badass product. 9/10 – Chuck Diesel deserves all accolades.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will be using DTHC with prime after my run on hperdrol which I am loving oh so much.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i wonder how DTHC stacks up against mass fx

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I loved the DTH/Sunami stack, provided good results once I was able to get it dialed in. Good Lord, I don't know how you managed 6 DTH per day. that's gotta be a record somewhere!! 2 was pretty much my sweet spot, and 3 on rare occasions. Nice review.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I loved the DTH/Sunami stack, provided good results once I was able to get it dialed in. Good Lord, I don't know how you managed 6 DTH per day. that's gotta be a record somewhere!! 2 was pretty much my sweet spot, and 3 on rare occasions. Nice review.
It always seems that my sweet spot for supps is at the higher end - takes a little longer to kick in for me too. I was that way with drinking too - much to my liver's dismay.... :bandit:

lutherblsstt

By the way,is this good to stack with STOKED? I have some STOKED already on hand.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually running DTH again with Nos LV 1 right now.