Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Max Out (100 softgels) By: iForce Nutrition

495mg of
Hypertrophic Catalyst Matrix (HCM):

Arachacadonic Acid (Proprietary Blend Of Arachaidonic Acid, Palmatic Acid, Steric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Y-Linoleic Acid, Dihomo-Y-Linoleic Acid, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Lignoceric Acid), 25R-Dione Spirost-4-Ene, 6-Dione, Icariin (40%), Narangin.
I set my friend up with 2 bottles of MaxOut. He's 3 weeks in now, and is very impressed. I'll try and get some more solid #'s and stats, weight, etc. But what he has commented offhand include: Increased the weights every week, "extra tearing-itching" (I never explained to him how AA works to make this a blind experiment). His libido can't get any higher, so I cant judge him in that department lol.

He's one of the few people I know that is actually a hard-gainer; He has a 1600cal gainer shake PWO, eats McDonalds and other junk food (He wouldn't do a food log for me, I tried!) Also I couldnt get him to increase his egg intake, so theres not much extra AA . He's about 7-8% bf.
Will update as this progresses; my other friend is going to run 2 bottles of DS Activate , starting the 16th, will try and talk him into logging that himself.

Summary: So far, so good.:bandit:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I posted a final review in a new thread lol. One sec let me search and find it.

Edit: I couldnt find it, but he was quite impressed with the tingling. Strength improved but I dont think he put on much muscle because of his diet and crazy fast metabolism. We're both working in the same city this summer, I'll see if I can get a better review from him.

Mars1107

im curious to see if people like max-out compared to regular x-factor.

im also curious to know when MN is coming with their newly reformed x-factor, but i dont think that will happen soon.