My Jacked Review

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm approaching the end of my first tub of Jacked, and unfortunately, I only picked up one during the presale. Now I am now kicking myself for not getting three. Jacked is possibly one of the most synergistic pre-workout blends that I have ever used, and for the exceptionally low price it simply cannot be beat. I was faithful to RPM for years, but my pre-workout shelf might have to make some room for Jacked. I must say, I haven't used three scoops yet because quite frankly I'm afraid to. One scoop is good for a quick pick me up, two scoops and I'm on fire, I couldn’t imagine the ferocity of three. Thanks USPLabs, for the most intense pre-workout supplement that I have ever used!

evanpiercey

Awards
Couldn't agree with you more. Jacked beats every pre-workout product i've ever taken in every category. It mixes great in 4 ounces of water, It doesn't give u the caffeine jitters that others do, but it still gets you amped, and you can really feel the increased endurance from the beta alanine. I regularly use three scoops, and it is great. Not that expensive either.

Well, I'm approaching the end of my first tub of Jacked, and unfortunately, I only picked up one during the presale. Now I am now kicking myself for not getting three. Jacked is possibly one of the most synergistic pre-workout blends that I have ever used, and for the exceptionally low price it simply cannot be beat. I was faithful to RPM for years, but my pre-workout shelf might have to make some room for Jacked. I must say, I haven't used three scoops yet because quite frankly I'm afraid to. One scoop is good for a quick pick me up, two scoops and I'm on fire, I couldn’t imagine the ferocity of three. Thanks USPLabs, for the most intense pre-workout supplement that I have ever used!

Tell you what post this reveiw in this thread(you may have already).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/111088-usplabs-jacked-eye.html

And Borobulker will contact you via PM with instructions on how to win a free bottle of Jacked!

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i gave my brother a can of jacked for christmas. he has tried no xplod, hyper shock, black powder, nano vapor, he knows nothing of usp labs nor does he care. he finished his first can in 20 days and begged me to order him another. he only let me try on serving ,and told me to get my own. so my brother whos not a forum junkie and who dosent swing on any companys nuts gives jacked 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up.

jimmyhoffa07

Awards
thanks for the review, I was curious to how well it does for prew/o. Cant wait to try it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No specials PP, but I believe it is still priced at $23.95 at the Planet.

I personally like to use 1 scoop at the beginning of the day, with an additional .5 scoop prior to working out [provided I wake up early enough]. I find this is the best approach for stimulant-sensitive individuals, to avoid the build-up of active metabolites.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Free shipping right now as well...

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
i gave my brother a can of jacked for christmas. he has tried no xplod, hyper shock, black powder, nano vapor, he knows nothing of usp labs nor does he care. he finished his first can in 20 days and begged me to order him another. he only let me try on serving ,and told me to get my own. so my brother whos not a forum junkie and who dosent swing on any companys nuts gives jacked 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up.
:laugh:

thats pretty damn funny, but anyway i have to agree with the reviews posted on here... i purchased one tub a couple weeks ago and have to say that its an incredible product for motivation and stamina in the gym. now that im coming to the end of my tub im rather upset that i didnt buy 2 or 3 from the start, but no worries cause ill be buying a couple tubs at a time from now on!!

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
No specials PP, but I believe it is still priced at $23.95 at the Planet.

I personally like to use 1 scoop at the beginning of the day, with an additional .5 scoop prior to working out [provided I wake up early enough]. I find this is the best approach for stimulant-sensitive individuals, to avoid the build-up of active metabolites.
just bought a tub...couple of Qs:

I train at night (7ish)...so if i dose 1 scoop, say, at 5p, is that too far out in front of my workout for peak effectiveness? also, if i dose at 5p, will I be up all night?....for reference, i'm not particularly stim-sensitive; takes 4 RPMs for me to feel any real ampage...worst case is I'll use Jacked on the weekends when i can train early in the day....thnx

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
just bought a tub...couple of Qs:

I train at night (7ish)...so if i dose 1 scoop, say, at 5p, is that too far out in front of my workout for peak effectiveness? also, if i dose at 5p, will I be up all night?....for reference, i'm not particularly stim-sensitive; takes 4 RPMs for me to feel any real ampage...worst case is I'll use Jacked on the weekends when i can train early in the day....thnx

I have a high tolerance for stims and sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep even when I take it at 1 in the afternoon. You could take like a scoop at 5 then maybe a 1/2 at 6:30. Your going to love it. Jacked is for real.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
I have a high tolerance for stims and sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep even when I take it at 1 in the afternoon. You could take like a scoop at 5 then maybe a 1/2 at 6:30. Your going to love it. Jacked is for real.
yeah the positive feedback on this stuff is amazing...psyched to give it a whirl...thnx for the input, bro...!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take it fairly early in the day. I find that if I dose at, say, 7:30 AM for class, my workouts at 5PM are still fueled well. Another tip is to use .5 scoop twice, as this will prevent the build-up of metabolites; as your body will excrete the compounds more steadily, this should prevent sleep disturbances.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
I would take it fairly early in the day. I find that if I dose at, say, 7:30 AM for class, my workouts at 5PM are still fueled well. Another tip is to use .5 scoop twice, as this will prevent the build-up of metabolites; as your body will excrete the compounds more steadily, this should prevent sleep disturbances.
Like the half scoop approach...will definitely try it...appreciate the response...thnx...real dilemma for guys like me who lift at night is how to incorporate a pre-workout stim an still get quality sleep...this may do it :)

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
i may bite the bullet and grab some of this i had to take it out of my cart due to lack of available cash on my last order looks like next time its there no matter what

mjonesjr8

Awards
I still love Jacked, just seems some days it works better than others. Some days after taking it I get a feelilng like I'm being stuck with a thousand needles.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still love Jacked, just seems some days it works better than others. Some days after taking it I get a feelilng like I'm being stuck with a thousand needles.
thats the beta alanine.

stosh517

stosh517

Awards
ok 4 days in...intensity, energy, focus, mind/muscle connection amazing BUT...1,3 dimethyl ****...man its like the old ephedra days...GF not amused...anyone else experiencing this??

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok 4 days in...intensity, energy, focus, mind/muscle connection amazing BUT...1,3 dimethyl ****...man its like the old ephedra days...GF not amused...anyone else experiencing this??
Very common. PowerFULL will counteract this effect.

packers1200

packers1200

Awards
bought jacked recently and tried it today for the first time. Very impressed. I might even like it more than my Ragnarok to which i have been loyal to. I am a very big guy (300lbs) and 2 scoops with a little bit of Xtend mixed in gave me possibly my best pump yet. Should have bought more though. I decided with my last order to try out 3 different pre-workout supps to try out. I will see if vasocharge will give me the same effect.

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
1,3 dime.... is the bomb bro and the planet got the best.

I haven't tried this jacked ,but have been on 1,3 dime....for quite sometime and love that ****!

BP

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is there another name for this 1,3 dimethyl you are speaking of?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I used Jacked yesterday for the first time since the presale, and damn I forgot what that stuff does! I had a killer leg work out, the most intense in a while. I banged out 20 sets in under 40 minutes, and wow am I sore today. I could barely walk, my quads and calves are so sore. Can't wait to hit arms in the morning.

mjonesjr8

Awards
Yeah, I can't wait till this JP8 is gone so I can go back to jacked.. the JP8 taste is just horrible I can take it.