My Jacked Review

  1. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    My Jacked Review


    Well, I'm approaching the end of my first tub of Jacked, and unfortunately, I only picked up one during the presale. Now I am now kicking myself for not getting three. Jacked is possibly one of the most synergistic pre-workout blends that I have ever used, and for the exceptionally low price it simply cannot be beat. I was faithful to RPM for years, but my pre-workout shelf might have to make some room for Jacked. I must say, I haven't used three scoops yet because quite frankly I'm afraid to. One scoop is good for a quick pick me up, two scoops and I'm on fire, I couldn’t imagine the ferocity of three. Thanks USPLabs, for the most intense pre-workout supplement that I have ever used!

  2. New Member
    evanpiercey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

    Couldn't agree with you more. Jacked beats every pre-workout product i've ever taken in every category. It mixes great in 4 ounces of water, It doesn't give u the caffeine jitters that others do, but it still gets you amped, and you can really feel the increased endurance from the beta alanine. I regularly use three scoops, and it is great. Not that expensive either.
  3. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    hmmm.... i may pick some up then
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Well, I'm approaching the end of my first tub of Jacked, and unfortunately, I only picked up one during the presale. Now I am now kicking myself for not getting three. Jacked is possibly one of the most synergistic pre-workout blends that I have ever used, and for the exceptionally low price it simply cannot be beat. I was faithful to RPM for years, but my pre-workout shelf might have to make some room for Jacked. I must say, I haven't used three scoops yet because quite frankly I'm afraid to. One scoop is good for a quick pick me up, two scoops and I'm on fire, I couldn’t imagine the ferocity of three. Thanks USPLabs, for the most intense pre-workout supplement that I have ever used!

    Tell you what post this reveiw in this thread(you may have already).

    USPlabs JACKED "Eye of the Tiger" Contest!


    And Borobulker will contact you via PM with instructions on how to win a free bottle of Jacked!
  5. New Member
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    259
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    43.98%

    i gave my brother a can of jacked for christmas. he has tried no xplod, hyper shock, black powder, nano vapor, he knows nothing of usp labs nor does he care. he finished his first can in 20 days and begged me to order him another. he only let me try on serving ,and told me to get my own. so my brother whos not a forum junkie and who dosent swing on any companys nuts gives jacked 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up.
  6. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    are there any specials still going on?
  7. New Member
    jimmyhoffa07's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    22.13%

    thanks for the review, I was curious to how well it does for prew/o. Cant wait to try it.
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    No specials PP, but I believe it is still priced at $23.95 at the Planet.

    I personally like to use 1 scoop at the beginning of the day, with an additional .5 scoop prior to working out [provided I wake up early enough]. I find this is the best approach for stimulant-sensitive individuals, to avoid the build-up of active metabolites.
  9. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Free shipping right now as well...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  10. New Member
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    315
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    i gave my brother a can of jacked for christmas. he has tried no xplod, hyper shock, black powder, nano vapor, he knows nothing of usp labs nor does he care. he finished his first can in 20 days and begged me to order him another. he only let me try on serving ,and told me to get my own. so my brother whos not a forum junkie and who dosent swing on any companys nuts gives jacked 2 very enthusiastic thumbs up.


    thats pretty damn funny, but anyway i have to agree with the reviews posted on here... i purchased one tub a couple weeks ago and have to say that its an incredible product for motivation and stamina in the gym. now that im coming to the end of my tub im rather upset that i didnt buy 2 or 3 from the start, but no worries cause ill be buying a couple tubs at a time from now on!!
  11. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No specials PP, but I believe it is still priced at $23.95 at the Planet.

    I personally like to use 1 scoop at the beginning of the day, with an additional .5 scoop prior to working out [provided I wake up early enough]. I find this is the best approach for stimulant-sensitive individuals, to avoid the build-up of active metabolites.
    just bought a tub...couple of Qs:

    I train at night (7ish)...so if i dose 1 scoop, say, at 5p, is that too far out in front of my workout for peak effectiveness? also, if i dose at 5p, will I be up all night?....for reference, i'm not particularly stim-sensitive; takes 4 RPMs for me to feel any real ampage...worst case is I'll use Jacked on the weekends when i can train early in the day....thnx
  12. New Member
    Marsh11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    69.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    just bought a tub...couple of Qs:

    I train at night (7ish)...so if i dose 1 scoop, say, at 5p, is that too far out in front of my workout for peak effectiveness? also, if i dose at 5p, will I be up all night?....for reference, i'm not particularly stim-sensitive; takes 4 RPMs for me to feel any real ampage...worst case is I'll use Jacked on the weekends when i can train early in the day....thnx

    I have a high tolerance for stims and sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep even when I take it at 1 in the afternoon. You could take like a scoop at 5 then maybe a 1/2 at 6:30. Your going to love it. Jacked is for real.
  13. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Marsh11 View Post
    I have a high tolerance for stims and sometimes I have a hard time falling asleep even when I take it at 1 in the afternoon. You could take like a scoop at 5 then maybe a 1/2 at 6:30. Your going to love it. Jacked is for real.
    yeah the positive feedback on this stuff is amazing...psyched to give it a whirl...thnx for the input, bro...!
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I would take it fairly early in the day. I find that if I dose at, say, 7:30 AM for class, my workouts at 5PM are still fueled well. Another tip is to use .5 scoop twice, as this will prevent the build-up of metabolites; as your body will excrete the compounds more steadily, this should prevent sleep disturbances.
  15. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I would take it fairly early in the day. I find that if I dose at, say, 7:30 AM for class, my workouts at 5PM are still fueled well. Another tip is to use .5 scoop twice, as this will prevent the build-up of metabolites; as your body will excrete the compounds more steadily, this should prevent sleep disturbances.
    Like the half scoop approach...will definitely try it...appreciate the response...thnx...real dilemma for guys like me who lift at night is how to incorporate a pre-workout stim an still get quality sleep...this may do it
  16. New Member
    MuscleMac's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    82.94%

    cool....so what is jacked?
  17. Advanced Member
    ticco's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    16.78%

    i may bite the bullet and grab some of this i had to take it out of my cart due to lack of available cash on my last order looks like next time its there no matter what
  18. New Member
    mjonesjr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

    I still love Jacked, just seems some days it works better than others. Some days after taking it I get a feelilng like I'm being stuck with a thousand needles.
  19. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by mjonesjr8 View Post
    I still love Jacked, just seems some days it works better than others. Some days after taking it I get a feelilng like I'm being stuck with a thousand needles.
    thats the beta alanine.
  20. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

    ok 4 days in...intensity, energy, focus, mind/muscle connection amazing BUT...1,3 dimethyl ****...man its like the old ephedra days...GF not amused...anyone else experiencing this??
  21. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    ok 4 days in...intensity, energy, focus, mind/muscle connection amazing BUT...1,3 dimethyl ****...man its like the old ephedra days...GF not amused...anyone else experiencing this??
    Very common. PowerFULL will counteract this effect.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  22. New Member
    packers1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.25%

    bought jacked recently and tried it today for the first time. Very impressed. I might even like it more than my Ragnarok to which i have been loyal to. I am a very big guy (300lbs) and 2 scoops with a little bit of Xtend mixed in gave me possibly my best pump yet. Should have bought more though. I decided with my last order to try out 3 different pre-workout supps to try out. I will see if vasocharge will give me the same effect.
  23. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Very common. PowerFULL will counteract this effect.
    thnx...will check it out (love powerFULL btw)

    maybe for jacked V2 throw in some icariin...that + AAKG = wood support...
  24. New Member
    stosh517's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    118
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    43.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Very common. PowerFULL will counteract this effect.
    btw just noticed the line under your sig...my condolences...
  25. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    btw just noticed the line under your sig...my condolences...
    Thanks buddy...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  26. bosompincher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%

    Quote Originally Posted by stosh517 View Post
    ok 4 days in...intensity, energy, focus, mind/muscle connection amazing BUT...1,3 dimethyl ****...man its like the old ephedra days...GF not amused...anyone else experiencing this??
    1,3 dime.... is the bomb bro and the planet got the best.

    I haven't tried this jacked ,but have been on 1,3 dime....for quite sometime and love that ****!

    BP
  27. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    is there another name for this 1,3 dimethyl you are speaking of?
  28. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I used Jacked yesterday for the first time since the presale, and damn I forgot what that stuff does! I had a killer leg work out, the most intense in a while. I banged out 20 sets in under 40 minutes, and wow am I sore today. I could barely walk, my quads and calves are so sore. Can't wait to hit arms in the morning.
  29. New Member
    mjonesjr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

    Yeah, I can't wait till this JP8 is gone so I can go back to jacked.. the JP8 taste is just horrible I can take it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Jacked....My Review
    By RobInKuwait in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in