Andrew732's Sponsored Hyperdrol X2 Log ATTA BOY

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Andrew732's Sponsored Hyperdrol X2 Log ATTA BOY


    Well thank you AX for allowing me to log this product. I have yet to try hyperdrol, so this wil be an interesting journey. I know I will gain strength from 6-bomo, as for size we shall size, since I do not plan on eating extra, keeping my same solid diet, will be throwing in purified omega3's, cq-10, and niacin during weeks 3-4, essentials+joint complex as post workout and preworkout for the first 2 weeks, then to see strength gain, I will just use Hyperdrol weeks 3-4. This log will consist of diet, aggression, libido, strength, size, pumps, intensity, energy, sides, sleep quality. I want to give this product a fair assessment, not bias in anyway, just informative based on my experience. I will be dosing two throughout the day and 2 prebed. I am very anxious to start this log, but I am behaving and waiting till tommorow to start it, I just hope the lack of sleep will not interfere with my gains on this cycle, my schedule is SUPER BUSY.
    doing my own thang!


  2. W00t another HX2!!! Subd fer shure!

    You, me , and panther should have a contest to see who has the best gains on it!!

    Good luck bro!















  3. These are my before pics.
    doing my own thang!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    W00t another HX2!!! Subd fer shure!

    You, me , and panther should have a contest to see who has the best gains on it!!

    Good luck bro!
    hahahahaha, nice, well I care about gaining strength,so if you beat me to that, I will be sad LOL
    doing my own thang!

  5. Day1
    Breakfast: Oatmeal with two banannas, grapes, 1 hyperdrol, cq-10, 3 scoops of essentials
    Lunch: Albacore tuna with mixed greens, 1 orange, 60mg ginkgo bilboa
    Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, apple sauce, 1hyperdrol, 60mg ginkgo bilboa, 3 scoops of essentials
    Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, platains, 400mg of phosphastidlyserine
    Prebed: half of a bananna with NM PB, 2hyperdrol, ashwangdha, bacopa monnieri

    Comments: Well so far, all good. I started to feel blood flow throughout my body after my second dose, I also noticed that I was a lot hornier than normal, which is a good thing hahahaha, my pheromones must be reakin LOL. Other than that, not much to report.
    doing my own thang!

  6. u vegetarian?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    u vegetarian?
    why u ask
    doing my own thang!

  8. i skipped over the part that said baked chicken and i saw all those complete protein grains.

  9. Day2
    Breakfast: Free Denny's Grandslam breakfast(had to take advantage LOL) 1hyperdrol, cq-10
    Lunch: Salmon fillets with yams, platains, and baked green bananna
    Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 1hyperdrol, 3sccops of essential j.c., cq-10
    Dinner: Chicken soup with quinoa noodles, and sweet potatoe slices
    Prebed: Almond flax cereal with 1tbsp. of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, ashwandga, bacopa monnieri

    Comments: So far what I have noticed with hyperdrol is alphamale mentality, INCREASED libido, and more endurance in the gym, which are all good. The only side effect I have been having is excessive itchyness, and a little dry joints, other than that play ball. I definitely look more defined and vascular than when I was x-factor, loving hyperdrol so far.
    doing my own thang!

  10. Day3
    Breakfast: Quinoa oats, mixed berries, 1 gala apple, goat whey protein, 1hyperdrol and omega 3's, 50mg cq-10
    Lunch: Chicken soup, and 5 oz of raw peanuts
    Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, spinach, 1hyperdrol, 3 scoops of essentials, ashwandgda
    Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens
    Prebed: Blueberry cluster with brown rice flakes, 1tbsp of natty pb, 2 hyperdrol, 50mg cq-10, ashwandgha
    Comments: Well I have a very good workout, muscles are definitely looking vascular. I know the testosterone in my body is peaking me due to my elevated pheromones, which I do enjoy ever so much, hahahahahaha. I feel real good on this stuff, my endurance is through the roof, I also feel more motivated to get things done. I stil get real itchy, and a little indigestion, other than that all is good. 2 caps of this stuff pre-bed, knocks me out cold. I also have noticed my muscles feel and look fuller.
    doing my own thang!

  11. sounds like your having fun with this bro!..good job andrew!
    board supporter

  12. Day4
    Breakfast: Organic raisin bran with wheat germ oil, flax seed oil, hemp seed oil, and coconut oil, 1 bananna, 1 hyperdrol, 50mg coq-10
    Lunch: Cashew butter with sprouted grain bread, mixed greens, 1 slice of organic cheescake, omega 3's 1hyperdrol
    Dinner: Black rice with frijoles, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, 1 12 oz. sirloin steak, mixed greens, ashwangda
    Prebed: flax seed almond cereal with 2 tbsp. of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, 50mg coq-10
    Comments: Today was a rest day, still feeling great blood flow to the muscles, noticing a leaning effect as well as using the bathroom a lot due to forslean. Feeling the alpha male mentality which is awesome, pheromones definitely reaking, libido is awesome. Tommorow I shall see how the workout goes. I still am getting itchy, as well as indigestion.
    doing my own thang!
  13. Thumbs up


    i like the menu andrew!..your looking good!..keep it up bro!
    board supporter

  14. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Day2
    Breakfast: Free Denny's Grandslam breakfast(had to take advantage LOL) 1hyperdrol, cq-10
    Lunch: Salmon fillets with yams, platains, and baked green bananna
    Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 1hyperdrol, 3sccops of essential j.c., cq-10
    Dinner: Chicken soup with quinoa noodles, and sweet potatoe slices
    Prebed: Almond flax cereal with 1tbsp. of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, ashwandga, bacopa monnieri

    Comments: So far what I have noticed with hyperdrol is alphamale mentality, INCREASED libido, and more endurance in the gym, which are all good. The only side effect I have been having is excessive itchyness, and a little dry joints, other than that play ball. I definitely look more defined and vascular than when I was x-factor, loving hyperdrol so far.
    dude how can u have dry joints and be feelin it on the second day?????? and ur alreday more defined??? maby u lost some water playin ball

  15. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    dude how can u have dry joints and be feelin it on the second day?????? and ur alreday more defined??? maby u lost some water playin ball
    lost water more than likely, as for dry joints, well I am experiencing already, boost in endurance, no strength gain yet, we shall see what happen. Got to consider I was suing anabolic edge right before I started this stack, hope my joints do not get to dry.
    doing my own thang!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    lost water more than likely, as for dry joints, well I am experiencing already, boost in endurance, no strength gain yet, we shall see what happen. Got to consider I was suing anabolic edge right before I started this stack, hope my joints do not get to dry.

    i c that make alot more senss
    thanks

  17. I meant to say using not suing LOL hahahahahahahaha
    doing my own thang!

  18. subbed, and lookin big bro

  19. Day 5
    Hells of a workout, I was actually yelling hard and not care what others thought, dude I honestly can not wait till week 3, the only issue I have on this product is hoorible GI distress, painful burps but other than that loving it so far, oh and still getting itchy LOL.
    doing my own thang!

  20. sounds like your level of intensity is on the rise bro!..buuuuurrrrrrpp!..those suck!..keep up the good work buddy!
    board supporter

  21. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post














    These are my before pics.
    Lookn buff bro.Keep p the goodwork sub'd!

  22. Day 6and 7
    Well day6 did not get to do too much but today I was beastin it at the gym, the volume to my sets were intense, which makes me smile cuz I know its only going to get better. Plus I sleep like a baby on this stuff, real good for lh and gh release, starting to look fuller as well yet real lean.
    doing my own thang!

  23. looking really good buddy!
    slick!
    board supporter

  24. Day 8
    Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 1 piece of dark chocolate, 1hyperdrol, coq10
    Lunch: Albacore tuna with millets, and mixed greens
    Preworkout: Almond butter and cashew butter with sprouted grain bread, 1hyperdrol, omega3's, 3 scoops of Essentials
    Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens 1 ashwangda, phosphitdylserine
    Prebed: Half of a bananna with 2 tbsp of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, coq10 and ashwangda
    Comments: I had a very intense workout today, sweating a lot of thick drops of sweat. The blood flow and pumps off this product are great, as well as the sleep. The volume to my sets are getting real easy, making my workouts absolute cake. I did not get real itchy except for on my head, been real motivated as well. My libido is through the roof, having hard-ons through the middle of the day for no reason, pretty funny stuff, reminds me of middle-school days, LOL.
    doing my own thang!

  25. Lol yeah the random hard-ons are hilarious!!

    Looking good so far bro!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Lol yeah the random hard-ons are hilarious!!

    Looking good so far bro!
    LOL..wood is good!..LOL..your doing great andrew!..keep it up buddy!
    board supporter

  27. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Day 8
    Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 1 piece of dark chocolate, 1hyperdrol, coq10
    Lunch: Albacore tuna with millets, and mixed greens
    Preworkout: Almond butter and cashew butter with sprouted grain bread, 1hyperdrol, omega3's, 3 scoops of Essentials
    Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens 1 ashwangda, phosphitdylserine
    Prebed: Half of a bananna with 2 tbsp of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, coq10 and ashwangda
    Comments: I had a very intense workout today, sweating a lot of thick drops of sweat. The blood flow and pumps off this product are great, as well as the sleep. The volume to my sets are getting real easy, making my workouts absolute cake. I did not get real itchy except for on my head, been real motivated as well. My libido is through the roof, having hard-ons through the middle of the day for no reason, pretty funny stuff, reminds me of middle-school days, LOL.
    I wonder why your head is getting itchy?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    I wonder why your head is getting itchy?
    Yea you are weird as sh1t!!


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Yea you are weird as sh1t!!

    LOL, yeah a little hahahahaha, I think the itching has to do with the secrertion of testosterone through the epidrmis, that is why when people take test or ando transdermals, they start to itch, the same happened to me on novadex, LOL, can't help myself hahahahaha.
    doing my own thang!

  30. Days 9-10
    OVerall I am noticing more vascularity, more aggression, more of a temper; snapping at people for little reason(which is unlike me), strength gains, libido boost, definitely alpha male mentality. I really want to check my test levels, because my pheromones are ridiculous while on this, I had a chick at the gym today literally ask me what I thought of her butt LOL, real curious to see my test levels.
    doing my own thang!
  31. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Days 9-10
    OVerall I am noticing more vascularity, more aggression, more of a temper; snapping at people for little reason(which is unlike me), strength gains, libido boost, definitely alpha male mentality. I really want to check my test levels, because my pheromones are ridiculous while on this, I had a chick at the gym today literally ask me what I thought of her butt LOL, real curious to see my test levels.
    so what did you think about it?(her butt)?
    board supporter

  32. Yeah, you should have told her you need to feel if it's firm or not before you give her an opinion.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Yeah, you should have told her you need to feel if it's firm or not before you give her an opinion.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!..you know this!
    board supporter

  34. For sure......
  35. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    For sure......
    smack dat!
    board supporter

  36. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Yeah, you should have told her you need to feel if it's firm or not before you give her an opinion.
    Well I had sex with her for the answer, and the answer yessir she a very nice plump and well shaped butt
    doing my own thang!

  37. ATTA' BOY!
    board supporter

  38. Day 11-12
    Well now strength has started to elevate for sure, so has endurance. The one major note here is the increase in testosterone, I have not felt this in a while. I feel like I want to bang every 5 minutes, crazy libdio, and my temper is real bad, people are starting to get a little nervous of what they say or do around me, cuz I EXPLODE. Weight has gone up as well, which is cool, but as always say that is of the least of my interest, I am not a BODYBUILDER but an athlete. If strength and leaness continue to come out, I will use this in the summer for sure.
    doing my own thang!

  39. watch that temper my friend!.....all in all,your doing really good buddy!
    slick
    board supporter

  40. great job so far bro. keep up the good work. i'll be watching for the final results.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andrew732's ATP Tabs sponsored Log along the goods!
    By andrew732 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 04:03 AM
  2. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-13-2009, 11:20 AM
  3. Hyperdrol X2/MASS FX LOG!!!! Non-Sponsored.
    By srx600 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 02:51 PM
  4. Pslin (sponsored), Hyperdrol x2, Activate Xtreme
    By Dancebot 2000 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 06:50 PM
  5. Hyperdrol X2 - non-sponsored log
    By jtt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Log in
Log in