Andrew732's Sponsored Hyperdrol X2 Log ATTA BOY

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well thank you AX for allowing me to log this product. I have yet to try hyperdrol, so this wil be an interesting journey. I know I will gain strength from 6-bomo, as for size we shall size, since I do not plan on eating extra, keeping my same solid diet, will be throwing in purified omega3's, cq-10, and niacin during weeks 3-4, essentials+joint complex as post workout and preworkout for the first 2 weeks, then to see strength gain, I will just use Hyperdrol weeks 3-4. This log will consist of diet, aggression, libido, strength, size, pumps, intensity, energy, sides, sleep quality. I want to give this product a fair assessment, not bias in anyway, just informative based on my experience. I will be dosing two throughout the day and 2 prebed:approve:. I am very anxious to start this log, but I am behaving and waiting till tommorow to start it, I just hope the lack of sleep will not interfere with my gains on this cycle, my schedule is SUPER BUSY.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
W00t another HX2!!! Subd fer shure!

You, me , and panther should have a contest to see who has the best gains on it!!

Good luck bro!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

These are my before pics.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
W00t another HX2!!! Subd fer shure!

You, me , and panther should have a contest to see who has the best gains on it!!

Good luck bro!
hahahahaha, nice, well I care about gaining strength,so if you beat me to that, I will be sad LOL:icon16:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day1
Breakfast: Oatmeal with two banannas, grapes, 1 hyperdrol, cq-10, 3 scoops of essentials
Lunch: Albacore tuna with mixed greens, 1 orange, 60mg ginkgo bilboa
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, apple sauce, 1hyperdrol, 60mg ginkgo bilboa, 3 scoops of essentials
Dinner: Quinoa pasta, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens, platains, 400mg of phosphastidlyserine
Prebed: half of a bananna with NM PB, 2hyperdrol, ashwangdha, bacopa monnieri

Comments: Well so far, all good. I started to feel blood flow throughout my body after my second dose, I also noticed that I was a lot hornier than normal, which is a good thing hahahaha, my pheromones must be reakin LOL. Other than that, not much to report.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i skipped over the part that said baked chicken and i saw all those complete protein grains.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day2
Breakfast: Free Denny's Grandslam breakfast(had to take advantage LOL) 1hyperdrol, cq-10
Lunch: Salmon fillets with yams, platains, and baked green bananna
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 1hyperdrol, 3sccops of essential j.c., cq-10
Dinner: Chicken soup with quinoa noodles, and sweet potatoe slices
Prebed: Almond flax cereal with 1tbsp. of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, ashwandga, bacopa monnieri

Comments: So far what I have noticed with hyperdrol is alphamale mentality, INCREASED libido, and more endurance in the gym, which are all good. The only side effect I have been having is excessive itchyness, and a little dry joints, other than that play ball. I definitely look more defined and vascular than when I was x-factor, loving hyperdrol so far.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day3
Breakfast: Quinoa oats, mixed berries, 1 gala apple, goat whey protein, 1hyperdrol and omega 3's, 50mg cq-10
Lunch: Chicken soup, and 5 oz of raw peanuts
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, spinach, 1hyperdrol, 3 scoops of essentials, ashwandgda
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens
Prebed: Blueberry cluster with brown rice flakes, 1tbsp of natty pb, 2 hyperdrol, 50mg cq-10, ashwandgha
Comments: Well I have a very good workout, muscles are definitely looking vascular. I know the testosterone in my body is peaking me due to my elevated pheromones, which I do enjoy ever so much, hahahahahaha. I feel real good on this stuff, my endurance is through the roof, I also feel more motivated to get things done. I stil get real itchy, and a little indigestion, other than that all is good. 2 caps of this stuff pre-bed, knocks me out cold. I also have noticed my muscles feel and look fuller.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your having fun with this bro!..good job andrew!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day4
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran with wheat germ oil, flax seed oil, hemp seed oil, and coconut oil, 1 bananna, 1 hyperdrol, 50mg coq-10
Lunch: Cashew butter with sprouted grain bread, mixed greens, 1 slice of organic cheescake, omega 3's 1hyperdrol
Dinner: Black rice with frijoles, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, 1 12 oz. sirloin steak, mixed greens, ashwangda
Prebed: flax seed almond cereal with 2 tbsp. of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, 50mg coq-10
Comments: Today was a rest day, still feeling great blood flow to the muscles, noticing a leaning effect as well as using the bathroom a lot due to forslean. Feeling the alpha male mentality which is awesome, pheromones definitely reaking, libido is awesome. Tommorow I shall see how the workout goes. I still am getting itchy, as well as indigestion.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i like the menu andrew!..your looking good!..keep it up bro!:)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Day2
Breakfast: Free Denny's Grandslam breakfast(had to take advantage LOL) 1hyperdrol, cq-10
Lunch: Salmon fillets with yams, platains, and baked green bananna
Preworkout: Almond butter with sprouted grain bread, half of a bananna, 1hyperdrol, 3sccops of essential j.c., cq-10
Dinner: Chicken soup with quinoa noodles, and sweet potatoe slices
Prebed: Almond flax cereal with 1tbsp. of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, ashwandga, bacopa monnieri

Comments: So far what I have noticed with hyperdrol is alphamale mentality, INCREASED libido, and more endurance in the gym, which are all good. The only side effect I have been having is excessive itchyness, and a little dry joints, other than that play ball. I definitely look more defined and vascular than when I was x-factor, loving hyperdrol so far.
dude how can u have dry joints and be feelin it on the second day?????? and ur alreday more defined??? maby u lost some water playin ball

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
dude how can u have dry joints and be feelin it on the second day?????? and ur alreday more defined??? maby u lost some water playin ball
lost water more than likely, as for dry joints, well I am experiencing already, boost in endurance, no strength gain yet, we shall see what happen. Got to consider I was suing anabolic edge right before I started this stack, hope my joints do not get to dry.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
lost water more than likely, as for dry joints, well I am experiencing already, boost in endurance, no strength gain yet, we shall see what happen. Got to consider I was suing anabolic edge right before I started this stack, hope my joints do not get to dry.

i c that make alot more senss
thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I meant to say using not suing LOL hahahahahahahaha

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 5
Hells of a workout, I was actually yelling hard and not care what others thought, dude I honestly can not wait till week 3, the only issue I have on this product is hoorible GI distress, painful burps but other than that loving it so far, oh and still getting itchy LOL.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your level of intensity is on the rise bro!..buuuuurrrrrrpp!..those suck!..keep up the good work buddy!:)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 6and 7
Well day6 did not get to do too much but today I was beastin it at the gym, the volume to my sets were intense, which makes me smile cuz I know its only going to get better. Plus I sleep like a baby on this stuff, real good for lh and gh release, starting to look fuller as well yet real lean.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking really good buddy!
slick!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 1 piece of dark chocolate, 1hyperdrol, coq10
Lunch: Albacore tuna with millets, and mixed greens
Preworkout: Almond butter and cashew butter with sprouted grain bread, 1hyperdrol, omega3's, 3 scoops of Essentials
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens 1 ashwangda, phosphitdylserine
Prebed: Half of a bananna with 2 tbsp of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, coq10 and ashwangda
Comments: I had a very intense workout today, sweating a lot of thick drops of sweat. The blood flow and pumps off this product are great, as well as the sleep. The volume to my sets are getting real easy, making my workouts absolute cake. I did not get real itchy except for on my head, been real motivated as well. My libido is through the roof, having hard-ons through the middle of the day for no reason, pretty funny stuff, reminds me of middle-school days, LOL.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah the random hard-ons are hilarious!!

Looking good so far bro!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Day 8
Breakfast: Organic raisin bran, 1 bananna, 1 piece of dark chocolate, 1hyperdrol, coq10
Lunch: Albacore tuna with millets, and mixed greens
Preworkout: Almond butter and cashew butter with sprouted grain bread, 1hyperdrol, omega3's, 3 scoops of Essentials
Dinner: Black rice with pinto beans, 2 oven baked chicken breasts, mixed greens 1 ashwangda, phosphitdylserine
Prebed: Half of a bananna with 2 tbsp of natty pb, 2hyperdrol, coq10 and ashwangda
Comments: I had a very intense workout today, sweating a lot of thick drops of sweat. The blood flow and pumps off this product are great, as well as the sleep. The volume to my sets are getting real easy, making my workouts absolute cake. I did not get real itchy except for on my head, been real motivated as well. My libido is through the roof, having hard-ons through the middle of the day for no reason, pretty funny stuff, reminds me of middle-school days, LOL.
I wonder why your head is getting itchy?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yea you are weird as sh1t!!

:tongue2:
LOL, yeah a little hahahahaha, I think the itching has to do with the secrertion of testosterone through the epidrmis, that is why when people take test or ando transdermals, they start to itch, the same happened to me on novadex, LOL:sad6:, can't help myself hahahahaha.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Days 9-10
OVerall I am noticing more vascularity, more aggression, more of a temper; snapping at people for little reason(which is unlike me), strength gains, libido boost, definitely alpha male mentality. I really want to check my test levels, because my pheromones are ridiculous while on this, I had a chick at the gym today literally ask me what I thought of her butt LOL, real curious to see my test levels.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Days 9-10
OVerall I am noticing more vascularity, more aggression, more of a temper; snapping at people for little reason(which is unlike me), strength gains, libido boost, definitely alpha male mentality. I really want to check my test levels, because my pheromones are ridiculous while on this, I had a chick at the gym today literally ask me what I thought of her butt LOL, real curious to see my test levels.
so what did you think about it?(her butt)?;)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you should have told her you need to feel if it's firm or not before you give her an opinion.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you should have told her you need to feel if it's firm or not before you give her an opinion.
Well I had sex with her for the answer, and the answer yessir she a very nice plump and well shaped butt:biglaugh:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 11-12
Well now strength has started to elevate for sure, so has endurance. The one major note here is the increase in testosterone, I have not felt this in a while. I feel like I want to bang every 5 minutes, crazy libdio, and my temper is real bad, people are starting to get a little nervous of what they say or do around me, cuz I EXPLODE. Weight has gone up as well, which is cool, but as always say that is of the least of my interest, I am not a BODYBUILDER but an athlete. If strength and leaness continue to come out, I will use this in the summer for sure.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
watch that temper my friend!...;)..all in all,your doing really good buddy!
slick

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
great job so far bro. keep up the good work. i'll be watching for the final results.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Well today I had a heck of a workout, there was definitely an alpha male mentality going on in my brain. Everything was real explosive just like how I love it. Libido is crazy high, as well mood being up. Aggrssion is very apperant but learning how to cope with it. Strength is steadily rising, endurance is nothing special. Sleep just continues to be awesome on this stuff.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 14
Today I noticed that my joints are so dry; that it hurt a lot to throw the baseball even though I am taking essentials and joint complex as well as a normal dose of cissus. My hunger is ridiculous, I probably had a caloric intake of 4500, which is high for me, I just could not stop eating. I want to have sex so bad, LOL. Strength and aggression are definitely there, I am yelling like a wilder beast when doing my exercises, real funny stuff; especially when people can not help to notice but still will not say anything to you because they think you on roids. I am loving the alpha-male/ mood boosting properties as well. Intensisty is very very good as well. No matter how much I eat; I seem not to get bloated at all, which is a good thing.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
looking good andrew,my sexually frustrated friend!:)...LOL..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 15
Appetite is really high, I mean real high. Libido is ridunkulous as well. Joints were not too bad today, I had a sick workout today. Everything was easier, strength has definitely gone up. Looking real vascular and lean, which is always a favorite of mine. People are telling me that I have gotten bigger, which tells me that lots of anabolism is occuring, SWEET, LOL. Athletic performance is up as well, as well as endurance. Feeling a SUPER ALPHA MALE, the mentality boost off this supplement is unreal, I feel extremely good on it, however my temper is real bad LOL. I was in traffic today and some dude decided to brake for no reason, so I got out the car and told him that I would beat him to a pulp, the next time he tried a stunt like that. GOODIE GOODIE, can not wait for the next coming days.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
damm!..someone needs to cage this animal..quick!..looking like a beast andrew!..

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
dude sounds like this stuff is crazy. keep up the great work. i'm followin' ya through.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 Rest day
Day 17
Holy SHMOKES, what a workout I had on Friday, strength is up fpr sure, endurance is up, and aggression was definitely up. Alpha mentality was ridicuculous. Great workout overall, very impressed. Hunger was higher than usual as well.
Day 18 Rest day
Day 19
Good workout, but it was rushed so I can not comment too thourougly. I have noticed thinning of the hair, but nothing serious. Athletic performance is real good and consistent as well. Starting to become super aggressive in a positive manner.
Day 20
Hunger was real up today, so I indulged and ate like a monster. I had a good workout and flew through everything, I mean I FLEW through my workout. Joints are extremely dry though, trying my best to cope with the pain, other than that absolutely loving HX2. Libido is still high. So far I have increase in strength, size, libido, aggression, leanness, and alpha male mentality.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the hair dude!..but it will grow back!..keep up the good work bro!