Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I decided awhile back that I was going to run RPN’s Havoc. This will be my first DS that I’ve tried. I did decide against logging this but I’ve changed my mind. I know that I’m only 22 and that I’ve still got a lot of natural potential in me but I wanted to give this a try and get some real bulk on me. I haven’t just jumped into this.

Anyway, I probably could of picked a better time to run Havoc…having a death in the family 2 weeks ago and my gf pretty much wanting to break up. I did put it back a week and started the day after the funeral..

I’m currently on day 8 at 30mg. 20/30/30/40 is how I’m running the cycle.

Diet:

At the moment I’m running a standard bulking diet. I’m getting in 3,500-4000 cals a day.

Protein sources: Turkey, red meat, whey protein, mince, Some chicken and tuna.

Carbs: Mainly from whole-wheat pasta. Sweet potatoes and bagels if I’m working and don’t have much time.

Good fats:
EVOO, natty peanut butter, coconut oil.

Fruit/veg: I’m getting in loads of these. Red onions, spring onions, blueberries, tomatoes, broccoli, pineapple, lettuce, bananas, peppers, green beans etc

I could probably do with a bit more yoghurt in my diet!

Training:

4-5 days a week training.

Day 1 - Shoulders
Day 2 - Chest
Day 3 - Back
Day 4 - Arms
Day 5 – legs

Depending what I work it does change. But my hours are pretty decent at the moment so I’m getting 3 or 4 full days off a week. I like to mix it up a bit sometimes and do Back plus biceps, back and legs, shoulders and tri’s

Sets and reps usually 4-6 sets and reps ranging from 10-15 normally 80% ish max effort. Quite like doing super sets lately.

Supplements:

I preloaded cycle support for a week before starting. I’m also taking separate doses of celery seed, milk thistle and saw palmetto. Dosing cycle support 2 scoops a day during cycle.

Joint support:

I started Osteo-Sport the same day as Havoc. Joints are starting to get real nice! Also fish oil caps 3600 EPA and 2400 DHA daily.

Vitamins/minerals/anti-oxidants:

Orange Triad
Poseidon
NoXidant

Creatine:

NeoVar Recomped

Stims:

RPM around 70-80 minutes pre workout

BCAA/EAA:

Purple Wraath
Bullet Proof (I love this stuff!)
Taurine

Also Gut Health on waking.

I decided to go with an OTC PCT. I can get emergency Comid if needed. Nolvadex too but would take 4/5 days to come in.

Week 1 – post cycle support - Lean Xtreme. - IGF-2
Week 2 - post cycle support - Lean Xtreme. - IGF-2
Week 3 - post cycle support - Lean Xtreme. - IGF-2
Week 4 - post cycle support - Lean Xtreme - 6-oxo 400mg - IGF-2
Week 5 - 6-oxo 200mg -
Week 6 - 6-oxo 200mg -
Week 7 - 6-oxo 100mg every other day -

I do have some spare Lean Xtreme from a previous bottle I could use if I extended it another week.
EDIT: I changed my PCT up at the last minute and ran Tamoxifen 20/20/10/10. IGF-2 from day one along with Lean Xtreme and Post Cycle Support week 3 onwards
I’ll be using the same support supps for PCT as I did on the cycle. Cycle support going down to 1 scoop a day. Bullet Proof will run out before PCT. I’ll run out of Osteo-Sport about a week into PCT as well.

Logging:

Sleep
Back pumps
Mood/Motivation
Pump and Vascularity
Stress/Appetite
Libido
Joints
Strength
Lethargy/Energy
Water intake

Any questions please fire away. Hope to have you along for the ride, whoever you are :)

:banana::banana::banana:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbing......notice anything so far?
i thought you'd be subbing! ;) welcome aboard!

I had quite a harsh back pump on sunday night. I did miss a dose of taurine post workout. It lasted around 3/4 hours. My pee has been clear the whole time since starting. I upped my water intake and taurine intake and i've been fine since. Doing about 2 gallons of water daily. Taurine in the morning, pre and post workout and later in the evening.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Cool beans man. Can't wait to hear about your progress. Good luck!!!!!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Cool beans man. Can't wait to hear about your progress. Good luck!!!!!
cheers :) I'm going to update later after work.

I've also noticed that i've been less bloated around my mid section the last few days. I weighed myself almost everyday in the morning while pre loading cycle support and my weight was 187lbs. it's slightly down today.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
subbin in here. Did you find a place to squat yet?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, looks good, sorry to hear about the funeral, i hope things straighten up for you soon.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
subbin in here. Did you find a place to squat yet?
welcome! Not yet, i'm hitting up some lunges,step ups, got the leg press too. I was going to start squats on the assisted smiths machine but the other gym has been shut since the 1st due to burst pipes lol. i'm making do with what i got at the moment:scared1:

I'm in Chub!!!!!!!!
welcome aboard!

Subbed, looks good, sorry to hear about the funeral, i hope things straighten up for you soon.
cheers bud! Good to have you along for the ride!

:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll drop in from time to time when I get a chance bud. Good luck to you with this cycle.

Cheers!:cheers:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
This should be interesting Chub. Since we've both started around the same time we can compare our feelings and thoughts on the havoc. Just from previous experience. sleep wasn't a factor before on havoc the first time and my appetite went way up. Pumps were insane. more of a bulker for me that's why i chose to run it with the MMv2. I did however have some pretty brutal back pumps though. Taurine worked though @ 3gms a day. within 24hours after dosing i felt way better.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Sleep: Sleep has been good. I’ve only had one night since the start of the cycle where my sleep was a bit rough, that was day 2.

Back pumps: Only had one back pump, which was on Sunday night, really quite harsh. I’ve upped my water intake since and Taurine and things have been better.

Mood/Motivation: Motivation is awesome. Mood is alright. First 20mins of my shift at work were crap, really thought it would last all night but it got better and had quite an enjoyable evening.

Pump and Vascularity: My palms and wrists are becoming really vascular, veins fade slightly as they go up my forearm. Pump is good. My chest is pumped and looking bigger from yesterdays workout.

Stress/Appetite: was quite high before work, my homemade soup exploded out the tub all over my shakers and salad :( I was already late so it just pissed me off more lol. :bigeyes:

The first couple days seemed to be a bit suppressed. I just didn’t feel like eating, might have had sometime to do with my mood. I did get the cals in though.

Libido: Through the roof. My wood has been feeling harder the last couple days too

Joints: Feeling good, still a few clicks here and there.

Strength/Aggression: It’s going up, murdered chest yesterday was great! My aggression has been great in the gym. I did snap at a customer on Saturday night, but that was due to him trying to break a chair. He kinda looked like he wanted to cry after I’d finished verbally raping him. Nothing too crazy though haha I’ve been in good spirits.:nana:

Lethargy/Energy: Full of energy all the time. I’m like the energizer bunny!

Back today!

YouTube - Saliva - Your Disease

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Second day of 30mg. 3x RPM and 2x havoc pre workout.. Hit up back this morning.,Deadlifts, bent over rows, close grip lat pull downs, barbell upright row. Dumbbell rows. After an hour I felt like I could do another hour. Normally I’d be puffed out. Sweating like a beast! After deads I just hammered through everything else, leaving 1 minute between sets. High reps too! Was great! Normally I leave minute and a half at least between sets but I was just full of energy. Lately after my workouts i'd be really shot and just ready to nap. Last couple of days i'm just bouncing off the walls :)

Sleep: 7hours or so sleep last night. Woke up a bit groggy. Scoop of Poseidon on waking. The flush was pretty insane this morning considering I haven’t had a flush from Poseidon for a few weeks now. it sure woke me up.

Back pumps: none today.

Mood/Motivation: Motivation is AWESOME. Mood is great. Really cheery

Pump and Vascularity: Veins in the back of my hands were popping out during my workout. Great pump in my lats and forearms.

Stress/Appetite: no stress today, been an alright day so far! Appetite is good.

Libido: normal today, I’m sure it’ll creep up on me later in the evening

Joints: Much the same as yesterday

Strength/Aggression: Strength was good. I’m really feeling the difference between 20mg and 30mg a day. Aggression is great in the gym. Quite calm the rest of the time.

Lethargy/Energy: Full of energy all the time. I’m like the energizer bunny STILL.

:boobies:

YouTube

There will be a new pic everyday :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'll drop in from time to time when I get a chance bud. Good luck to you with this cycle.

Cheers!:cheers:
Cheers :)

This should be interesting Chub. Since we've both started around the same time we can compare our feelings and thoughts on the havoc. Just from previous experience. sleep wasn't a factor before on havoc the first time and my appetite went way up. Pumps were insane. more of a bulker for me that's why i chose to run it with the MMv2. I did however have some pretty brutal back pumps though. Taurine worked though @ 3gms a day. within 24hours after dosing i felt way better.
Nice to know your watching! I'm keeping an eye on your log too!

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
hey chub, are you keeping track of weight? do you plan on before and after pics?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
hey chub, are you keeping track of weight? do you plan on before and after pics?
My weight at the start was 187lbs. I'm keeping track in the mirror over weighing myself. It's funny how my weight goes up in the evening. Just weighed myself now, 197.8lbs, maybe i'm eating to much haha ;)

I'll see about getting some after photos, my cam phone sucks for detail though:puppy_dog_eyes:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit I saw the thread title and thought it was something dirty...hahaha

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
My weight at the start was 187lbs. I'm keeping track in the mirror over weighing myself. It's funny how my weight goes up in the evening. Just weighed myself now, 197.8lbs, maybe i'm eating to much haha ;)

I'll see about getting some after photos, my cam phone sucks for detail though:puppy_dog_eyes:
yeah I hear ya. I kinda like how the mirror looks compared to the scale. I haven't changed my diet and pretty much tacked on 4 pounds in the passed two days. Looks leaner in the mirror but the scale says 230:smileeek:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the award for the "Thread title you do not want to have up at work" goes to

Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
yeah I hear ya. I kinda like how the mirror looks compared to the scale. I haven't changed my diet and pretty much tacked on 4 pounds in the passed two days. Looks leaner in the mirror but the scale says 230:smileeek:
I'll post my weight tomorow morning see what it is then. I'm more pumped all day long. I'll update later on.

I have to admit I saw the thread title and thought it was something dirty...hahaha
And the award for the "Thread title you do not want to have up at work" goes to
It was going to be "bulks up" but i used that in my last 2 logs title. I'm happy with what i chose! :approve:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In and watching, Dave...Like the detail you keep :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Thursday was suppose to be arms and legs but I decided to take a day off. Friday (today) will be arms and legs, saturday shoulders.

Sleep: 6hours, crazy vivid dreams! I got up at 7am then went back to bed again till around 11ish :(

Back pumps: none :)

Mood/Motivation: Mood was crap all day; I just didn’t feel motivated at all. I think going back to bed in the morning made me groggy for the rest of the day. Watched DVDs most of the day. Mood did rise a bit in the evening.

Pump and Vascularity: Palms and wrists really blue. Veins popping out my chest.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite was crap all day but I got the cals in. Didn’t have much for breakfast. I’m eating a whole BIG pineapple every 2 days or so. Can’t get enough of the stuff! Love it along with my meals

Libido: normal, high in the evening.

Joints: fine. Recovery has also increased quite a lot. I’m not as sore after workouts.

Strength/Aggression: N/A

Lethargy/Energy: crap. Sported my NP hoodie as a I moped around the house all day. My bedroom is always freezing so it keeps me warm while I sit and watch Dvds on my days off! I wouldn’t say the lethargy was related to the Havoc, more the fact that I didn’t get that much sleep before getting up then going back to bed and napping.

YouTube - Hayseed Dixie - Ace of Spades This band is awesome.

:D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Weight this morning 189.2lbs (+1.7lbs)

It was going to be bi’s and legs today, was really looking forward to doing lunges but ended up doing biceps and triceps. Tomorrow will be shoulders and legs for sure!

Arms blew up while doing biceps. My grip was so tight my forearms were bursting! Really hammered triceps too, burning at the end of the workout, was great :D

Sleep: 7 hours. Bullet Proof knocked me out pretty well last night. Slight tingle, which I’ve only started getting the last couple nights. Think it’s due to shaking the container before taking it.

Back pumps: none

Mood/Motivation: I love the feeling I’m getting off Havoc. Dosing it along with RPM just makes for a killer workout

Pump and Vascularity: I thought my forearms were going to burst. Veins popping out of my wrists and the back of my hands. I’m still feeling pumped up 6 hours later. Inner chest was rock solid after close-grip bench.

Stress/Appetite: no stress today. Appetite is great

Libido: high

Joints: no problems today at all. Feeling great

Strength/Aggression: Strength was good, nothing crazy.

Lethargy/Energy: Arms were burning after my workout. Managed to get 5 sets of 10 dips out to finish off :D

YouTube - Seether - Walk Away From The Sun

In and watching, Dave...Like the detail you keep :)
Glad to have you joining us :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
update to come after i've had some grub! Awesome workout today :D

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established

so far we are experiencing same things bud.
libido/appetite/vascularity/mood and weight fluctuation. pretty identical.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Bit late on the update! Shoulders and legs yesterday. Great workout pretty pooped by the end of it. Legs quite sore today when I bend down.

Sleep: 7 hours, crazy vivid dreams again. I’m going to miss my Bullet Proof :( It’s almost finished now.

Back pumps: mild back pump before the gym, soon forgot about it while in the gym.

Mood/Motivation: Mood has been all right. In the evenings I just want to sleep.Motivation is good, looking forward to my next workout!

Pump and Vascularity: Veins are pretty much the same as the day before. Arms are feeling hard almost all day now, same with chest.

Stress/Appetite: not much stress. Appetite has been ok, few dirty meals here and there

Libido: quite high. No sign of any shrinkage.

Joints: Joints feeling real nice :)

Strength/Aggression: Strength was good, nothing crazy.

Lethargy/Energy: Getting quite tired in the evenings, trying not to nap, did miss one meal due to falling asleep. Energy is ok when I get going in the mornings. My endurance is definitely up!

YouTube - The Offspring - She's Got Issues

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

Day off today. Woke up this morning and my whole body just felt numb and dead. Got going and went to work. Energy throughout the day was ok. Sleepy again in the evening, upper body starting to really harden up now. I’d say I’m looking wider :) Slight back pump this morning, went away quite quickly. Water intake is remaining high, pee nice and clear still.

Cycle support is disgusting. I’ve got the peanut butter flavour and I just hate it. I found a UK seller for life support so I bought a bottle I’ll use for PCT. Hours at work are remaining pretty low still. 3 days off this week and 5 the week after so plenty time to train eat and recover!

so far we are experiencing same things bud.
libido/appetite/vascularity/mood and weight fluctuation. pretty identical.
I've not read much into MMv2 but your log is looking solid! :)
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i could just go to sleep right now. but i'm on a spilt shift and have to be back to work in an hour :(

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
sounds like things are going good for you. Lethargy hit me hard end of week 3/beginning week 4. I am toast now. Only have a few days left though, but just tired.......

You liking it though I take it?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Much the same as yesterday for day 14! Chest on tuesday.

sounds like things are going good for you. Lethargy hit me hard end of week 3/beginning week 4. I am toast now. Only have a few days left though, but just tired.......

You liking it though I take it?
Sunday and Monday have been off days so i haven't noticed much. Looking forward to chest though. Sides have been pretty low, a bit short tempered but nothing too much. Been pretty sleepy most of today aswell!

But yeah, it's great stuff!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

My Bio-mend and life support came this morning, looking forward to adding them to PCT, no more crap tasting cycle support. However I’ve started dosing cycle support with orange juice and it isn’t so bad :) Bio-mend caps look pretty awesome, nice shade of green.

Took a guy from work to the gym today, he’s going to be doing a run for charity. Got him doing some flat dumbbell bench, he almost knocked himself out with a 12.5kg. It didn’t go so well. Then he just went off by himself and started curling 5kg’s. He then disappeared, I later found him jogging his little heart out. My usual gym partner was hung over after a 2-day bender. I should have just went myself, much prefer solo, really like keeping the intensity up.

Got a couple spots popping up.

Sleep: 7 and half hours. Woke up again feeling all numb and like a log!

Back pumps: slight back pumps today, nothing too bad. Hardly noticeable. Should have drunk more water today.

Mood/Motivation: mood up and down a lot still. Motivation is good!

Pump and Vascularity: Arms are pumped like all day long, they’re definitely looking bigger. Palms, wrists and the back of my hands really bursting with veins.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite has been good. Stressful when I can’t find the TV remote and crap TV signal… little things starting to annoy me more.

Libido is pretty much the same. Plenty wood morning and night!

Joints are feeling nice, shoulder clicking a bit sometimes.

Strength/Aggression: Strength is up! I think there is more to come though, hopefully!

Lethargy/Energy: Havoc and RPM before my workouts is great! Energy is through the roof, later in the day I get really tired. Was dosing RPM morning and afternoon on Sunday just to stay awake!

i burned the end of my tongue the other day on a hot potato and it's been bugging me all day long!!!

currently got a sore head. more water i think, and a little poseidon :)

YouTube - Oasis - Fucking in the Bushes

quite like starting my workout with this song :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, buddy!

I have some catching up to do with this log. I must say, the megan fox pic is stunning as always. :smileeek:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, buddy!

I have some catching up to do with this log. I must say, the megan fox pic is stunning as always. :smileeek:
If you have any pics of her you wish to share just throw them up :006:

welcome abroad :)

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, buddy!

Yeah, her eyes are killer. I think she's lookin right at me, seriously dude is that just me or what.:dance:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, her eyes are killer. I think she's lookin right at me, seriously dude is that just me or what.:dance:
Your right! i think i may watch transformers again today. Can't wait for the second one to come out:hitit:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Away to hit up back now :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

After my workout I had a bottle of Lucozade Sport. About an hour later I had my post workout meal. While cooking my meal I started to get really quite shaky. My legs started to sweat loads too. Irritated and clumsy. Thought I was going to be sick at one point. I had some Poseidon and some whey protein. Maybe it would have been better if I had some WMS if it was low blood sugar. I didn’t really think about it at the time. I inhaled my post workout meal in about 5minutes. Sweet chilli tuna, pasta and pineapple. I was standing out in the rain trying to cool down while my meal was cooking. I was quite zombie like.

Sleep: I seem to wake up after 7 hours sleep. Got up at 10am, had a pee some gut health and Osteo-sport. Went to bed around half 2 last night, bullet proof pretty much knocked me out. I had a lie down again then the next thing I know its just coming on 1pm! had my 20mg havoc which was like 4 hours late.

Mood/Motivation: crap mood most of the afternoon, just been feeling rubbish all day. Motivation started to climb around 2 hours before my workout. Took me like an hour to finish my first meal of the day.

Pump and Vascularity: crazy pump in my lats/biceps and forearms. Lowe and upper back felt pretty solid too. Chest/shoulders popping with veins.

Stress/Appetite: stressed and bored all day. Appetite has been poop. It’s started to rise this evening.

Libido is much the same. Had a semi on the way home from the gym for some reason haha

Joints: shoulder still clicking

Strength/Aggression: Strength felt good while I was doing Deadlifts. No PR yet but maybe in the 3rd/4th week. Irritated easily today, aggression is good in the gym.

Lethargy/Energy: zombie like in the afternoon again. Took 4 RPM before my workout today. Energy was great while working out. Drank a ton of water while working out.

I don’t know if it’s my blood pressure rising or what but I’ve been getting sore heads (not around my havoc dosing) and my ears have been feeling strange, like there’s a build up of pressure. I’m going increase my cycle support to 3 scoops a day since I don’t need to worry about using it for PCT.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc"]YouTube - Electric Six - "Danger! High Voltage" (Hi Res)[/ame]

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
i was feelin sililar to that 2 days ago. (the head thing and ears) i honestly think its blood pressure. i have a reader @ home. I have felt great since. I think it was just attributed to the hormonal changes and that i drank very little wine the night before. I just upped the water and took my cycle support. been fine after a good nights sleep. get better bud.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'll post up todays entry later tonight. Got a txt asking if i wanted to hit up the chinese buffet, how can i say no? :p

vengence20

Awards
ive been trying to read up on havoc as much as i can. do you have any worries bout gyno? some people say its not a problem with havoc cause it has serm/ ai like qualities but there is still some worries bout delayed gyno. i wanna run havoc for my second cycle but still dont have enough info. thanks

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ive been trying to read up on havoc as much as i can. do you have any worries bout gyno? some people say its not a problem with havoc cause it has serm/ ai like qualities but there is still some worries bout delayed gyno. i wanna run havoc for my second cycle but still dont have enough info. thanks
I wouldn't say i have worries about it. I think my body is reacting well to Havoc but you never know what may happen. I do have my PCT planned out and i can get hold of a SERM incase something does come up. Here's a good link for you

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up.html

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Woke up at around 10am, then fell back asleep for a few minutes, woke up to a punch in the face. My own fist! Maybe it was my subconscious telling me to get out of bed haha. But it was sore, right on my forehead!

Sleep: 7 hours, got to bed pretty late again. Had a nap in the evening after my workout.

Mood/Motivation: Mood was ok most of the day, pretty much crashed in the evening. Really down all night.

Pump and Vascularity: pump was pretty awesome in my inner chest after close grip bench. Felt like a brick to touch! Tri’s was burning too. Veins pretty much the same as the day before. Pump in bicep was ok, nothing crazy. Hit tri’s harder than biceps today.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is crap. I’m not hungry at all, I’m eating but I wouldn’t say I have to force it down. I think my mood is having a lot to do with my Appetite. Quite stressed. Ended up not going to the Chinese buffet, ended up in a pointless argument with the gf.

Libido: high.

Joints feeling better

Strength/Aggression: Strength was good, steadily going up, and endurance too! Aggression is high.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy is still pretty good during workouts. Really tired in the evenings.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 18

Day off today. Woke up feeling well rested but ended up going back to sleep, overall about 9 hours sleep. Again I’ve not been feeling very hungry all day. Still getting the cals in though. Looking forward to shoulders tomorrow.

Shoulders and arms are looking bigger. Few comments saying how i've gotten wider :)

weight this morning was 190lbs.

Subbed Chub!!!! Looking forward to your progress!
glad to have you along :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So got up a bit later than planned, working later today so its some whey protein + wms + tauine + 2x havoc + 3 RPM pre workout!

Weight is up 3lbs since yesterday but i did eat a ton last night and very little fibre so i guess i'm a little clogged up. I'd say i'm a solid 190lbs at the moment. I'd be really pleased if i was a solid 196lbs after PCT :)

Mood is up and down like a yo-yo still. In a good mood at the moment but i normally am pre workout :)

The last week or so i've been getting in around 3000-3300 cals a day. Next week i'm going to bump it up a bit. Might get some home-made shakes on the go again post workout, not done that in months!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encfhmY1-k4"]YouTube - Foo Fighters - Break Out[/ame]

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chub - I'm a little late on the sub . . . popping the PH cherry, huh?

I always enjoy your logs mate - Go Hard! :bandit:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
good luck with your cycle man, subbed
cheers :bandit:

Hey Chub - I'm a little late on the sub . . . popping the PH cherry, huh?

I always enjoy your logs mate - Go Hard! :bandit:
sure am! yesterdays update is just coming.

glad to have you along for the ride even though your dragging your ass behind :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

I probably should have had a proper meal before the gym yesterday, started to feel really crappy afterwards. Done shoulders, it was an all right workout. I had the gym to myself so I could scream like a girl all I liked! :)

Sleep: 7 hours

Back pumps: some in the evening, nothing too harsh just kind of there all the time.

Mood/Motivation: Motivation there. Mood was ok, pretty crap in the evening.

Pump and Vascularity: Nice pump in the gym.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite still pretty rubbish. Pretty low cals in yesterday, maybe 2,500 :( Got plenty water down me though. Stress isn’t too bad.

Libido: Through the roof

Joints are great :)

Strength/Aggression: Aggression was quite high, strength was ok, nothing crazy, think the lack of food had something to do with it. Workout wasn’t that great but I got it done.

Lethargy/Energy: Lethargy kicked in again in the evening, I think it was maybe the lack of food that had something to do with it.