Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Shoulders on Thursday. After Id done shoulders I tagged along with a m8 whos a PTI in the army and done an core circuit. Hes into his LA muscle supps, Ill have to introduce him to Applied Nutriceuticals I dont train my core as much as I probably should, but I feel that it gets done when I do deadlifts. I dont do sit ups or crunches so it was a change. By the end of it I was just owned! Friday was a day off due to working all day, would of done cardio but didnt get a chance. I doubt Id of been able to do much either as my core was and still is sooooooooo sore! Feels like someone has taken a baseball bat across it, maybe that was the medicine ball lol.

Strength was good on shoulders,

Mood/Motivation Mood has been ok. Motivation great!

Pump and Vascularity: hands extremely veiny still. Forearms too, pump was good, abs burning!

Libido: high

Joints: Feeling ok the last couple days, I was quite bad for missing my doses of fish oil for some reason the last few months, but the last few weeks Ive been taking them same time every day, 20 caps spread out. Joints feeling better than they did 2 weeks ago. But I think the fish oil has more effect on my overall mood.

Sleep: sleep is good, always dreaming and waking up roughly on the 7 hour dot which annoys me as I give myself time for 8-9 hours sleep

Can't find any other decent verison of this song so here's a minute of it, not sure if its out yet!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvYI5q-Bl4"]YouTube - The official BRAVIA Motionflow 200Hz ad from Sony showcasing Kaká's skills[/ame]
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX4ZF5YzKPY"]YouTube - The Offspring The Worst Hangover Ever[/ame]
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Just finished up squats, will update tomorrow morning with tonights workout and yesterdays! Away out for tea
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

I really suck at keeping this updated! Saturday was just an all over workout. 2-3 sets of each body part, reps 10-15, apart from legs. Pull ups are A LOT easier to do now. Noticed my lats are noticeably bigger, been told my forearms are much bigger but I dont see it that much. I think Ive gained more on my back in the last 6 weeks than anywhere else, I really need to get some pics of it up, will see about that at some point.

Strength: overall strength was good

Mood/Motivation Mood has been ok. Motivation still there, slight slip up on Saturday night, went out for a few drinks then ended up getting pretty drunk, didnt help that I was with a bunch of squaddies either, they like their drink! Limited the hangover pretty well with Poseidon and my stash of antioxidants plus BCAAs etc. pretty much stuck to gin too so wasnt drinking anything with piles of sugar in them, maybe 2 shots..

Pump and Vascularity: All over pump after my workout. My favourite Goonies T-shirt doesnt fit me at all anymore pretty veiny, normal though, nothing crazy like

Libido: through the roof, sexual performance is way up too. Afternoon sex is great haha

Joints: Clicks here and there, ok ish. Id buy more Osteosport but I need to save for driving lesions!

Sleep: sleep has been ok, 7 hours average, some days Im waking up groggy but others Im fine. Still dreaming every single night. Pretty crazy dreams, I was in a car chase the other night haha.

hot!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGh0CcbVoPQ"]YouTube - Fall To Pieces - Avril Lavigne[/ame]
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Sunday was legs in the evening. Since it doesn’t look like the gyms I go to are going to get a rack anytime soon I’ll have to make do with the smiths machine for squats which is assisted, better than nothing I suppose. Played around with the weight a bit to see what I could do, then done 5x10 at a fairly low weight to get my form sorted out. Covered in sweat by the time I was done. Good workout! Pull ups were good too.

Strength: strength was ok

Mood/Motivation – Still there! Mood is ok, frustrated with my sore foot. I’ve taken the skin off my heel due to wearing boots the night before. Blister popped on Sunday and I’ve been limping around since! So no running which I had planned

Pump and Vascularity: Legs were rock solid I’ve had a few ppl comment on the size of my legs but I don’t think there that big

Libido: through the roof still.

Joints: click click!

Sleep: good

abs are feeling harder. Some mornings the upper abs are visible.

Appetite has been great. I’ve been eating out a lot the last 5 days or so. Mostly clean when I’ve been out though. Watching those salad dressings! However at least one meal a day has ended up being pretty dirty, say that mcdonalds I had the other day for breakfast and the 2000cal burger I had Sunday afternoon. Eating tons of pine nuts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMDTOHfAJRU"]YouTube - Lost Prophets - Burn Burn[/ame]

burn burn!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

More updates to come today, promise!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

just munching down some diced beef with broccoli,pomegranate, pine nuts and brussel sprouts, oh and a pint of milk

chest update to come

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl-ai9HuR60&feature=PlayList&p=63 082CDFBBFC7248&playnext=1&play next_from=PL&index=5"]YouTube - D:ream - things can only get better[/ame]

classic!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Day 48

Monday and Tuesday off days, working and felt crappy on Tuesday. Slept till lunchtime and ate the rest of the day. Workout started well, pull ups and then dips. When I got onto flat dumbbell bench press it was like someone sucked everything out of me, I just felt like crap. Struggling to get the reps out. Reps were low 6-8 energy pre workout was great, felt fired up and ready to go. Really thought it was going to be an awesome workout.

Adrenaline went through the roof when I saw some tool I had to bar from the pub a couple months back. He didn’t seem to say **** this time without his 4 mates. I was expecting him to be up in my face but he left pretty much soon as I entered the gym. I doubt it would have been pleasant for him if it came to blows, I was really quite fired up for this workout!

Not that I’m an aggressive person in general but this guy is just a thug and thinks he can get away with bullying and threatening people. Anyway aggression was high and I got on with my pull-ups, which were awesome. Wide grip pull-ups tomorrow I think to accompany my back workout.

Strength: I think it was my endurance that suffered more today than my strength. I could still get out 2 reps of the weight I was lifting for 3 reps while on Havoc. I’d just burn out really fast when I started the exercises.

Mood/Motivation – Mood has been good all day, happy. Motivation great still!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my biceps weren’t as noticeable today. However my chest felt full and pumped like hell, Forearms popping with veins. My biceps were rock solid just not the pumped feeling I get.

Libido: High in the afternoon pre workout.

Joints: Have been alright today.

Sleep: Good sleep last night. Fell asleep for about 20mins this evening after my PWO meal. Felt so drained, I wasn’t going to get up again but I needed to get another meal in plus update this

Appetite is just insane after I dose my neovar. My pwo meal today was turkey, pasta, rice, broccoli, pomegranates, pine nuts. Pasta was just over 100g’s and turkey 220g so it wasn’t a little meal! After that I was still hungry, 15mins later I had a bowl of home-made soup! Hour and a half later I’m hungry again.

Training – So going to be changing up my routine sometime soon, basing it around Deadlifts, squats and bench. Lots of pull ups, bent over rows and such. High reps lots of sets. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know

This is the last 7 weeks, as you can see it’s quite erratic. Days off aren’t the same every week due to work. Also you can see I haven’t hit legs much, that’s all changing! Loving the squats

Monday - off
    Tuesday - Chest/tri
    Wednesday - Back
    Thursday - off
    Friday - shoulders
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - bi’s/legs

Monday - off
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - chest-tri’s
    Thursday - back/biceps
    Friday - off
    Saturday - shoulders
    Sunday - legs/core biceps

Monday - chest
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - back
    Thursday - shoulders-biceps.
    Friday - biceps-tris
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - legs/core

Monday - back
    Tuesday - chest
    Wednesday - cadio
    Thursday - off
    Friday - deadlifts
    Saturday - off
    Sunday - shoulders

Monday - chest
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - back/biceps
    Thursday - shoulders
    Friday - off
    Saturday - cardio and core
    Sunday - off

Monday - chest
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - back
    Thursday - shoulders
    Friday - off
    Saturday - all over
    Sunday - legs

Monday - off
    Tuesday - off
    Wednesday - chest/tri
    Thursday - back-bi
    Friday -cardio
    Saturday - shoulders
    Sunday - legs,abs

i think i've been concentrating on my diet more and over looked my training routine.
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvTZnft-fSc"]YouTube - Adema Giving In ( to you)[/nomedia]
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I love the detail of your log, Dave
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. UKStrength

Mate, this is seriously one of the most detailed logs I've come across! Nice one.

...I've now got a lot to live up to for my log, hope the leaning out goes well. It's fun when the abs start popping in again
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Haha thanks it's only this detailed because i keep missing days out and have to play catch up!
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

In just under an hour i'm off to do Deads and bent over rows. Then later on i'm going back to do pull ups and some lat work. Meeting up with a m8 i used to train with all the time. I've kinda dropped him to the side and went solo, i didn't like the way he worked out, my workouts would never be intense the way i like them. But he's on The ONE now so i wanna see his progress. Hopefully i'll be knackered by the time i get home, up at 6am working for 7am tomorrow and i can never get to sleep till 1-2am.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f1cwycSWq0"]YouTube - AC DC Thunderstruck[/ame]
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

Still running an awesome here log bud! Keep it up!

Cheers to ya Chubster!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

so yesterday.. Deadlifts in the afternoon, 10x10. Good workout, covered in sweat by the end of the workout.

Strength: Strength was good, endurance not so bad. Quite pooped by the end of the workout. Just done deads and 4x12 bent-over rows.

Mood/Motivation – Mood was alright. Motivation good

Pump and Vascularity: Traps, forearms. Bi’s after rows.

Libido: high high high

Joints: pretty goood

Sleep: 6-7hours, not to bad.

Appetite is good, constantly eating

So later on in the evening I went back to the gym, done my pull ups. My upper body strength has got a lot better, really noticeable. After that went onto some lat work. Endurance was great throughout the whole workout even though it was the second time I’d worked out day. BCAA intake for the day was high too. Gym was really busy in the evening. A lot of posers and ppl wearing hats, inside…which I don’t get. Wooly hat as well. It’s not even cold!

Sleep: 4-5 hours, waking up constantly, dreaming all the time. At one point I wasn’t sure if I was awake or not lol. Dreams were quite strange. Popped open RPM a few days ago. Dosing 3-4 caps pre workout and on off days its been 2 on waking.

DOMS today were hell! Shoulders in the evening, will update tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Still running an awesome here log bud! Keep it up!

Cheers to ya Chubster!
    cheers! glad you're still following!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69OdXtAqKQU"]YouTube - Adema - The Way You Like It[/ame]
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

update will come tomorrow, been working all day and i'm tired! so i'm away to make some food then watch a film and go to bed! Squats tomorrow!

Happy Easter to anyone who celebrates it! I don't..just the eating of the chocolate egg part
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Just getting ready for todays workout.

3x RPM 90mins pre workout

Neovar Recomped 60mins before workout with food

Start Drive tomorrow

Finished up all my PCT supps the other day apart from IGf-2 (running 2 bottles straight from day 1 of PCT) 11 days left of igf-2. Then i'll have a 2 week break and then run 2 more bottles. Running RPM/Drive/NeoVar continuously throughout the break of igf-2 and up until finish two more bottles.

YouTube - 300 This Is Sparta

17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Just getting ready for todays workout.

3x RPM 90mins pre workout

Neovar Recomped 60mins before workout with food

Start Drive tomorrow

Finished up all my PCT supps the other day apart from IGf-2 (running 2 bottles straight from day 1 of PCT) 11 days left of igf-2. Then i'll have a 2 week break and then run 2 more bottles. Running RPM/Drive/NeoVar continuously throughout the break of igf-2 and up until finish two more bottles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmOH5f1J1Uc

Oooooo Goody

Loved the muscle in that movie

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Friday night was shoulders

Started off pretty well, had some guy come up to me and say he hadnt seen me around the gym for about 6 months and that I was looking huge haha. Tried for a PR and totally failed. Thought I might of got one out but no luck this time. Still didnt put me off though. Pull ups were a breeze. Really enjoyed the workout.

Strength: Strength felt great. Endurance good too.

Mood/Motivation Mood was ok. Motivation high.

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome pump. Traps, forearms. Shoulders solid and tight. Overall felt hard and pumped.

Libido: HIGH

Joints: felt alright, not too crunchy, smooth like.

Sleep: 5-6hours

Appetite is ok.

Been slapping some DJ Shadow onto my ipod the last couple days. Im not a huge fan, buddy of mine got me into him. Seen him live once couple years back. I actually fell asleep waiting for him to come on stage, pretty minced lol.

Here you go
    YouTube - DJ Shadow - Midnight in a Perfect World
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Sat was a day off, worked a 12-10, which sucked. My manager is a whore, she needs a proper punch in the face. I hate my job.

Squats Sunday afternoon. Had the whole gym to myself, which was pretty cool. Pull- ups were good, nice endurance. Totally noticing my increase in upper body strength, on a good day that is. Some days the pull-ups are just hell to do. I can do about 4-6 wide grip pull-ups now too. Could hardly get one out a month ago lol.

9x10 and 1x15 after warm up. Strength was ok I guess but the weight I was using was PATHETIC. Maybe I’m being a bit hard on myself since it’s only the second time I’ve done squats but the weight was just shocking. I thought I’d have some good leg strength from doing leg curl, leg press etc. A lot of gritted teeth during the sets didn’t think I’d make the tenth. Knees slightly buckling for some of the reps early on but I adjusted my stance, which fixed that.

Post workout meal at work, which was a bad idea due to a lot of the staff being out drinking. Which I joined in, I always liked the Sunday sesh. Bad idea. So pretty rough on Monday morning. I didn’t stick to one drink either, shot upon shot of sugary crap, plus the ciders.

Monday was going to be chest but I spent most of the day in bed napping/watching DVDs and feeling sorry for myself. Was getting back into things again after last Saturdays bender I went on, just set myself back even more I doubt I’ve done myself any favours by drinking so soon after PCT as well. Cals were insanely low Monday, less than 1000. Really thirsty all day, missed my morning dose of Igf-2, didn’t take any NeoVar and didn’t start drive. Dosed Poseidon throughout the day and some NoXidant.

Mood/Motivation – Mood was ok, frustrated with the crap weight I was using. Motivation was high as the clouds in the sky

Pump and Vascularity: Normal vein age. Pump was good, legs feeling solid for once haha.

Libido: high at night and in the morning.

Joints: ok, shooting pain up my forearms a couple times when I was just going about my daily business, don’t know what that’s about.

Sleep: 6 hours, drunken sleep though which is crap.

Appetite has been good. Need to start counting my cals again to see what I’m taking in. Roughly 2800-3500 at the moment i'd say.

YouTube - Alanis Morissette-You Oughta Know
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Tuesday's chest workout to come later on. Done back this morning. Energy at the moment is insane! Will update in detail later too!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Chest on Tuesday also started drive.

Strength – poo

Mood/Motivation – Mood was ok, Motivation there.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my chest was alright.

Libido: high

Joints: ok

Sleep: 6 hours, drunken sleep though which is crap.

Appetite was ok.

Overall it was a pretty crap workout, strength was crap, got the workout done though. Pushed myself quite hard to get through it. Pull-ups were a nightmare. Had been up since 6am and had worked a shift then went to the gym in the evening so that might have had something to do with it, probably more the drink on Sunday night.

YouTube - 07. The Outsider - A Perfect Circle

Wednesday was a day off.

Done pull-ups at work in the yard, sets of 6-10 reps. Only needed to do 40. Ate pretty well for being on a spilt shift.

bleh

YouTube - 03. The Noose - A Perfect Circle
  22. UKStrength

Haha thanks it's only this detailed because i keep missing days out and have to play catch up!
    Haha, true mate, I think you should invest in a secretary...
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Thursday Deadlifts and bent over rows in the morning.

4 RPM pre workout along with Drive. I keep jumping back and forth with the RPM dosing. Some days if Im feeling pretty tired Ill dose 4. Other times if Im feeling energetic Ill dose 3 and thatll do.

Insane workout. Started my deadlifts with some warm up sets, flew through them, started off with my usual weight and done my 10x10. After the fourth set I upped the weight by 10kg (22lbs) kept the weight up for 4 sets then had to take the 10kg off for the last 2 sets.

Strength felt great, I really wanted to go heavier but I knew I wouldnt of managed the 10x10 which I like doing. Bent over rows after that, weight was up 10kg on that too. First two sets were 10 reps instead of the usual 12. and the last 2 sets I got the 12 reps out. Last 2 reps on the last set were a bugger to squeeze out but I got them.

On the last 2 sets of my dead lifts I started to feel like crap, looked really pale. Only had 1 meal pre gym as I only got up 2 hours before working out so maybe that had something to do with it. However I felt quite energetic still but at the same time felt like I had to stop.

Got a protein shake down me then headed home. Ate when I got in about 30mins later. Then ate 45mins later again. Large meals. Appetite was insane. Later in the evening I went back to the gym and done my pull-ups. Another 40, easy. Strength was good still. Even when I felt I couldnt get anymore out, Id just hang then bang another couple out 3x10 of lat row. Energy felt great!

Felt like nothing could stop me! Then all of a sudden I sorta crashed. Started feeling really tired, just wanted to sleep. Walk home took awhile. I think a 10 year old could of mugged me and got away. I did drink a ton of water between my pull up sets so that might have had something to do with it, I dunno. My belly did feel slightly dodgy, full like.

Got home and didnt eat till an hour later, started feeling a bit better, appetite was still insane. Cals at the end of the day were 3,500. All clean!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump while doing deads wasnt that noticeable. Slightly in my forearms. Bis some when doing bent over rows.

Bis forearms and lats nicely pumped in the evening. Last couple days Ive been more vascular. Tuesday night/Wednesday morning my wrists/forearms and biceps were really vascular, seeing some veins in my biceps I havent seen before.

YouTube - Adema Trust - Underworld

awesome song.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Just off to do shoulders! I'll get a review for Havoc up at the start of next week hopefully
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Good workout tonight, will up date tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Haha, true mate, I think you should invest in a secretary...
    maybe a midget so she can have a office in my cupboard
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.78%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great log man. I would love to have a secretary as well. take care of all my things i got goin on.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

ugh i feel like crap today. runny nose, sneezing all the time. hands really clamy too!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

For what seem like forever now my stools have been runny as hell. i thought it was maybe one of the pct supps i was running like lean xtreme. But now i've finished all them up its leading me to think that its the IGf-2. its really bugging me now
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Really good leg workout yesterday. Will prob do a big update tomorrow. Chest today
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

For what seem like forever now my stools have been runny as hell. i thought it was maybe one of the pct supps i was running like lean xtreme. But now i've finished all them up its leading me to think that its the IGf-2. its really bugging me now
    It's actually probably the Icariin in the Drive causing this (unless you had it before you began using Drive).

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    It's actually probably the Icariin in the Drive causing this (unless you had it before you began using Drive).
    i had it before i started drive
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.18%

i had it before i started drive
    MMM...I don't think it would be IGF-2 bud. While I can't rule it out necessarily, I find it doubtful because in all of my experience of using it (both versions) I've never had any issues and I have even went as high as dosing 18 caps (I do not recommend this to anyone). Having the runs could be caused by a variety of factors. I am not necessarily defending IGF-2 because of my company affiliation either...just giving you my two cents personally.

Regardless...I like the work your doing in your log here indeed.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    MMM...I don't think it would be IGF-2 bud. While I can't rule it out necessarily, I find it doubtful because in all of my experience of using it (both versions) I've never had any issues and I have even went as high as dosing 18 caps (I do not recommend this to anyone). Having the runs could be caused by a variety of factors. I am not necessarily defending IGF-2 because of my company affiliation either...just giving you my two cents personally.

Regardless...I like the work your doing in your log here indeed.

Cheers!
    I hope its not because i love the stuff too lol. I'm sure i'll get to the bottom of it. Only a few more days until IGf-2 runs out so i'll be able to rule that out pretty quickly!

I always thought it was one of the supplements i've been using but i coul;d be eating some dodgy food!
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Final Review

So I ran my Havoc cycle 20/30/30/40. Sorry if the review is kinda all over the place. There isnt much structure to it!

Mood/Motivation: Mood in the evenings would be quite low. Motivation in the mornings was quite crap. Had a lot of problems with my gf the whole time I was running the cycle. So that didnt help much, I think if everything was alright at the time the cycle would of went a lot better.

My mood was up and down like a yo-yo. One minute Id be in a crap mood and the next Id be really cheery and motivated.

Back pumps I only got one back pump, which was on day 4 or 5. It was really quite bad. I upped my intake of water and Taurine (about 3g before and after workout) to counter the back pumps. Never got anymore back pumps after that. I was drinking a ton of water, 16 pints some days (2 gallon)

Joints they were fine but I was running Osteo-sport.

Stress/Appetite Stressed a lot of the time due to the problems with the gf. Appetite did suffer quite a bit due to the low mood and stress. Most of the time I was getting the cals down but some days it was quite hard and Id end up missing meals out.

Pump and Vascularity Pumps were great, Id swell up for the rest of the day. Pumps would come on really easy too. Loved it.

Recovery/Endurance recovery was really good, didnt really get DOMs at all. I found myself having less of a break between sets. At the end of my workouts I felt like I could keep going.

Weight my starting weight was 185-187lbs, up and down quite a bit pre cycle ( that was weighing myself on waking) By the middle of week one going onto week two my weight was down 2lbs. My waist looked a lot smaller too. Lost some fat for sure. Weight started to climb back up by the end of week 3. By the end of my cycle I was 193.

End of PCT my weight was 190lbs. I could of kept the 3lbs I lost but I just didnt eat enough during PCT to maintain. Im maintaining the weight a lot better now.

Nuts I didnt think my nuts got much smaller. They didnt get sore either, however when I was in PCT they did seem to look bigger and fuller than usual..

Libido First couple weeks it was normal. Normal to me is pretty damn high though. Had no problems what so ever with my Libido. I didnt take any supps to help keep my libido high. Insanely high during PCT too.

Lethargy/Energy In the evenings Id be really tired almost zombie like. Energy is the gym was great, loved the workouts while I ran Havoc. Dosing Havoc with RPM pre workout was just insane!

PCT:

I was going to run an OTC PCT

Igf-2
    Post Cycle Support
    Lean Xtreme
    6-oxo

However around the 3rd week I decided to change it up and I used Tamoxifen citrate (Nolvadex) 20/20/10/10 with IGF-2, Lean Xtreme both from day one and Post Cycle Support from week 3.

Nipples were slightly puffer throughout the cycle but thats normally expected while running a cycle. Recovery was fine, no sides from Nolvadex.

I wanted to be on the safe side so I went with the SERM. But there are plenty people out there who have done OTC PCT and have been fine. If I was to run any other PHs I would go with a SERM again.

Overall I think Havoc is a great compound. I think its a really good product to run if youre just starting off on the DS/PH route. However I dont think Ill be running any DS/PH in the near future or the next 5 years. Ive so much natural potential left in me and if youre thinking of doing something hormonal just think, do you really NEED to do a cycle yet? Also I see a lot of people refer to Havoc as being mild. I wouldnt say its mild at all and should not be underestimated or abused.

I read through my log again before I wrote this review up and it just makes me want to run another cycle lol. Thinking back it was just a great feeling to be on. The workouts were insane but I dont want to get into the habit of doing cycles every year. Ill save that for when Im a lot older and have tapped right into my natural potential.

Also the new label for Havoc is pretty awesome Hope you enjoyed my review and it didnt feel like I dragged on! And for those who followed with my log, thanks for all the support and advice
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.82%

So I ran my Havoc cycle 20/30/30/40. Sorry if the review is kinda all over the place. There isnt much structure to it!

Overall I think Havoc is a great compound. I think its a really good product to run if youre just starting off on the DS/PH route. However I dont think Ill be running any DS/PH in the near future or the next 5 years. Ive so much natural potential left in me and if youre thinking of doing something hormonal just think, do you really NEED to do a cycle yet? Also I see a lot of people refer to Havoc as being mild. I wouldnt say its mild at all and should not be underestimated or abused.

I read through my log again before I wrote this review up and it just makes me want to run another cycle lol. Thinking back it was just a great feeling to be on. The workouts were insane but I dont want to get into the habit of doing cycles every year. Ill save that for when Im a lot older and have tapped right into my natural potential.

Also the new label for Havoc is pretty awesome Hope you enjoyed my review and it didnt feel like I dragged on! And for those who followed with my log, thanks for all the support and advice
    I really enjoyed your log and review, Dave. You have done one helluva detailed and objective job on this. Thanks

Smile at you deciding to maximize your NATURAL potential before using anything hormonal again. A good idea (not just for you, but for all younger trainees).

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I really enjoyed your log and review, Dave. You have done one helluva detailed and objective job on this. Thanks

Smile at you deciding to maximize your NATURAL potential before using anything hormonal again. A good idea (not just for you, but for all younger trainees).
    Thanks for all the support

I won't be updating this log anymore but just to let you guys know, hit 2 PR's yesterday on dumbbell flat bench press and incline

i felt really strong, i picked up a couple dumbbells and expected to only get 2 reps out max but they just flew up, so i upped the weight again and fired them out

Weight is starting to go up again. 192lbs at the moment. Last night it was 206 lol..big day of eating! no more cheat meals either!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
  2. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 01:23 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7