Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Day 30

So today is my last day of havoc. Dosed 1 cap on waking then 2 caps pre workout and then another in the evening.

Since its my last day I decided Id throw in a packet of Muscle Pharms Battle Fuel since I had one lying around. So 2x havoc, packet of battle fuel and 3x RPM pre workout

Workout started well, didnt notice much to begin with. Workout lasted for about an hour and 20mins, after 30mins the battle fuel was definitely kicking in along with RPM and havoc. I swole up like a monster A lot more focused while getting the reps out. Drank a ton of water during my session too.

Nipples were feeling quite sensitive last night and this morning. Didnt play around with them though and it calmed down.

About 6-7 hours sleep last night, couldnt get to sleep and I got up early.

Strength really good today, my grip kept slipping quite a lot which started to bug me. Might get some straps

Motivation is high. Looking forward to starting my PCT

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was great, swole! Lats and biceps just burst with size. Traps showing up more. 7 hours later and Im still feeling pretty pumped up palms still insanely vascular

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is back to its normal high ish self. Stress not so much.

Libido: High again today

Joints are still nice.

Lethargy/Energy: Bit tired in the morning, nothing too bad. 3-4 hours after my workout I fell asleep, woke up with my face covered in drool and my mouth wide open haha. Quite hot too due to just chucking the covers over myself fully clothed! Slept for about an hour or so.

YouTube - Foo Fighters: DOA

We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

2. Congrats Chubby!!!
    Looking forward to weight update. You keep us posted in PCT?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Congrats Chubby!!!
    Looking forward to weight update. You keep us posted in PCT?
    yup! I was 192lbs this morning.

I'll carry on logging into PCT

4. Pic from week 3 i think it was. Not as bad as i thought it would be. Arms are a bit bigger than in that pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    have you thought of using divanex with igf2 and throwing drive in there as well during your pct?
    Great suggestion I actually have my Activate Xtreme here now, and am just waiting until I can get back into resistance training before I run my Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive stack (as well as RPM and NeoVar Recomped)!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    have you thought of using divanex with igf2 and throwing drive in there as well during your pct?
    This is a very smart idea indeed!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Day 1 PCT

Yesterday was my first day of PCT, also a day off.

Just to recap on what my PCT consists of.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 20/20/10/10
    IGF-2
    Lean Xtreme
    Post Cycle Support
    Bio-Mend
    Life support and what’s left of my cycle support
    Taurine around 6g a day

Also my staples:

NoXidant
    NeoVar Recomped
    Purple Wraath (got some apple Xtend on the way, fancy a change)
    Orange Triad
    Gut Health
    RPM but I’m running out soon!
    Fish oils
    Poseidon

Dosed IGF-2 in the morning yesterday along with lean xtreme and my other morning supps. Early evening i started to get a raging sore head which lasted all night and when i woke up this morning it was still there. Dosed Tamoxifen in the late evening.

Sleep was poor, 5 hours or so. No dreaming. Took awhile to get to sleep.

Strength N/A

Motivation is good

Pump and Vascularity: N/A. Arms real vascular.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite has been good, just getting harder to eat while I’m working! Stress was really high last night, I just wanted to kill all the kitchen staff at work. Total retards. I was surprised with the amount of ignorant customers as well.

Libido: Pretty high in the evening.

Joints are great!

Lethargy/Energy: Energy was good in the morning/afternoon. Evening it was ok, think it was more than I was just stressed and pissed off. By the time of the night it was just like “can’t be ****ed anymore”

I’m so so so sore from my back workout. DOMs in my upper back, lats and forearms. I’ve never ever had DOMs in my forearms before!

shoulders today if i can drag myself there before work!

weight 192lbs

hot

8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Great suggestion I actually have my Activate Xtreme here now, and am just waiting until I can get back into resistance training before I run my Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive stack (as well as RPM and NeoVar Recomped)!
    on top of what i've already got. wouldn't adding that be over kill?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    on top of what i've already got. wouldn't adding that be over kill?
    Yeah you do have a lot. You don't need to add either Divanex or Drive in (although what would one more supplement be?) You could just wait an maybe try a natural cycle once PCT is over?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yeah you do have a lot. You don't need to add either Divanex or Drive in (although what would one more supplement be?) You could just wait an maybe try a natural cycle once PCT is over?
    I'm going to stick with what i've got at the moment and stay natural after PCT for a long time

will update tomorrow, today was anotehr day off!

11. ok so the last two days have been days off. really having to force myself to go to the gym tonight, ko'd when i got in from work and had a bag of crisps. Having my pre workout shake at the moment then heading out to do shoulders.

12. Good shoulders workout. Will update more after work and when i've been to gym. I'm getting sick of the fat around my belly!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Good shoulders workout. Will update more after work and when i've been to gym. I'm getting sick of the fat around my belly!!!
    Have you looked into an anti-cortisol at all? Really helps with the belly fat.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Have you looked into an anti-cortisol at all? Really helps with the belly fat.
    aye! i'm using Lean Xtreme as part of my PCT. I also heard Vit C is good for cortisol control, i'm getting plenty of that from my poseidon

Not long back from work, arms in an hour or so!

15. so this morning i dosed my morning supps, about 1 hour 40-45mins later i dose some neovar before my breakfast, 5 mins later i vom it all up. Don't think any of my morning supps came up apart from the neovar. was quite suprised with how disolved the neovar was after 5mins!

Started feeling quite dodgy 20mins before vomming. Feel a lot better now though, munching on some turkey i WILL fit in yesterdays update today! Good workout last night.

YouTube - Total wipeout UK - Compilation Of Big Red Balls

someone makes it at the 6min ish mark!

16. About 6 hours sleep Saturday night.

Done biceps and some core work last night after work. Had the whole gym to myself, which was nice.

Motivation is great, been having to hit the gym after work the last couple of days which I dont like too much. I prefer going in the morning/afternoon.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty good. Palms, shoulders and forearms nice and veiny. Showing up a lot more the last few days,

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is great at the moment, constantly hungry.

Libido: Libido is remaining strong

Joints are good

Lethargy/Energy: Not much lethargy. Energy is pretty good.

Quite sleepy though so Im away to bed

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    About 6 hours sleep Saturday night.

Done biceps and some core work last night after work. Had the whole gym to myself, which was nice.

Motivation is great, been having to hit the gym after work the last couple of days which I dont like too much. I prefer going in the morning/afternoon.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty good. Palms, shoulders and forearms nice and veiny. Showing up a lot more the last few days,

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is great at the moment, constantly hungry.

Libido: Libido is remaining strong

Joints are good

Lethargy/Energy: Not much lethargy. Energy is pretty good.

Quite sleepy though so Im away to bed
    Way to fight through it Brother. I think everyone gets tired while bulking if doing it right.:bruce3:

18. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Way to fight through it Brother. I think everyone gets tired while bulking if doing it right.:bruce3:
    Energy is much better the last few days. Had a good sleep last night

19. Yesterday was a day off due to working all damn day! Only got 4 hours sleep the night before so i was really knackered

Dosed 2 RPM in the morning then 2 again in the afternoon, felt alright till around 9pm then started getting really tired! Managed to get plenty meals in still.

Mood has been good along with motivation.

Libido has been really high still!

Had a great night sleep last night. Dosed my IGF-2 about 20mins before going to bed. Fast asleep within 30mins!

Just away to do chest now

20. Hey Chub

Sounds like things are still moving around for ya. Good goood goooooood.

21. i'm off work for the next 3 days so i'll update today, tomorrow morning when i get home. Just away to eat again then off to the gfs!

edit:

having some pasta, chicken, blueberries,pineapple,figs and cucumber. couple spoonfuls of coconut oil afterwards too! appetite is raging this evening!

22. YouTube - A Static Lullaby - The Prestige
    you forgot the music. Thought id add some.
    SFW and GFH

23. Ok so yesterday I done chest and tris. Workout was pretty rubbish! I don’t know if it was just because I was training later in the evening when usually I train in the morning. But I was working so it had to be after work. Strength just wasn’t great My nipples have been quite puffy the last couple days too, not sore just quite sensitive. I’ve been dosing my Nolvadex in the evening. Today will be day 7.

I got a great night sleep the night before, got up nice and early.

Motivation is high

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my chest was pretty rubbish however when I got onto triceps they were burning my arms are still remaining vascular. The veins in my shoulders are a lot more visible now.

Stress/Appetite: stress has been low ish. Appetite has been through the roof. Ate my post workout meal then an hour later I had to eat again because it just felt like I hadn’t eaten!

Libido: still really high

Strength as i said was just poop! however I had good endurance while doing dips! Great burn!

Joints are great!

Lethargy/Energy: Energy was good, not really feeling tired. I’m up nice and early again this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    you forgot the music. Thought id add some.
    haha cheers, it's not one i'd go for myself, it's not too bad!

This video is awesome!
    YouTube - RossTraining.com Compilation - 2003 through 2008
  24. Day 7 PCT

Back this morning! Started off with ten sets of ten dead lifts. I havent done 10x10 in ages so I decided to up the weight 10kg. The workout was great. Energy throughout was really good. Popped open a new tub of Poseidon yesterday, lovely fine powder! New bottle of neovar too! My 5kg tub of protein came this morning aswell, I love the wee candy sweets they throw in! Got a free sample of RPM too haha, wasnt expecting that one! Im running low on RPM but I may give this sample to a friend.

Got some spots popping up on my chest. Not like crazy acne just little ones dotted all over. Kinda looks like a rash but its not. Side effect from the Nolvadex maybe?

I got around 7 hours sleep last night, kept waking up randomly. Wasnt feeling tired when I woke up though. Felt like I was still sleeping, quite strange. Since about 2 days in to IGF-2 Ive been dreaming every night. While I was using bullet proof it was the same then I ran out about 12 days from finishing havoc and the dreams disappear. Im glad there back! I talk in my sleep sometimes, apparently last night I told my gf to fcuking move! I dont remember that!

Motivation is magic! Squeezed out the last few reps of each exercise.

Pump and Vascularity: biceps and forearms blew up in size, rock solid! Not as vascular as yesterday.

Stress/Appetite: no stress. Appetite is still insanely high.

My mood is pretty good! Aggression was great in the gym but I wasnt in a bad mood or anything, quite cheery!

Libido: normally high.

Joints are still good. I noticed my elbow didnt click when I move it. I used to get a click while using my mouse.

Lethargy/Energy: energy is still great. Sometimes I cant be arsed updating this log, but when Im in the gym Im thinking of loads of stuff to write then when I get home its like blaaaahhh

YouTube - Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 550
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Bruno Transforms with Help from Muscle Pharm's Arsenal
    By cbruno924 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:42 PM
  3. OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:22 PM