Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Hey Chub

    Sounds like things are still moving around for ya. Good goood goooooood.


  2. i'm off work for the next 3 days so i'll update today, tomorrow morning when i get home. Just away to eat again then off to the gfs!

    edit:

    having some pasta, chicken, blueberries,pineapple,figs and cucumber. couple spoonfuls of coconut oil afterwards too! appetite is raging this evening!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   
       


  3. YouTube - A Static Lullaby - The Prestige
    you forgot the music. Thought id add some.
    SFW and GFH

  4. Ok so yesterday I done chest and tris. Workout was pretty rubbish! I don’t know if it was just because I was training later in the evening when usually I train in the morning. But I was working so it had to be after work. Strength just wasn’t great My nipples have been quite puffy the last couple days too, not sore just quite sensitive. I’ve been dosing my Nolvadex in the evening. Today will be day 7.


    I got a great night sleep the night before, got up nice and early.

    Motivation is high

    Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my chest was pretty rubbish however when I got onto triceps they were burning my arms are still remaining vascular. The veins in my shoulders are a lot more visible now.

    Stress/Appetite: stress has been low ish. Appetite has been through the roof. Ate my post workout meal then an hour later I had to eat again because it just felt like I hadn’t eaten!

    Libido: still really high

    Strength as i said was just poop! however I had good endurance while doing dips! Great burn!

    Joints are great!

    Lethargy/Energy: Energy was good, not really feeling tired. I’m up nice and early again this morning.


    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    you forgot the music. Thought id add some.
    haha cheers, it's not one i'd go for myself, it's not too bad!

    This video is awesome!
    YouTube - RossTraining.com Compilation - 2003 through 2008
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  5. Day 7 PCT


    Back this morning! Started off with ten sets of ten dead lifts. I haven’t done 10x10 in ages so I decided to up the weight 10kg. The workout was great. Energy throughout was really good. Popped open a new tub of Poseidon yesterday, lovely fine powder! New bottle of neovar too! My 5kg tub of protein came this morning aswell, I love the wee candy sweets they throw in! Got a free sample of RPM too haha, wasn’t expecting that one! I’m running low on RPM but I may give this sample to a friend.

    Got some spots popping up on my chest. Not like crazy acne just little ones dotted all over. Kinda looks like a rash but its not. Side effect from the Nolvadex maybe?

    I got around 7 hours sleep last night, kept waking up randomly. Wasn’t feeling tired when I woke up though. Felt like I was still sleeping, quite strange. Since about 2 days in to IGF-2 I’ve been dreaming every night. While I was using bullet proof it was the same then I ran out about 12 days from finishing havoc and the dreams disappear. I’m glad there back! I talk in my sleep sometimes, apparently last night I told my gf to “fcuking move!” I don’t remember that!

    Motivation is magic! Squeezed out the last few reps of each exercise.

    Pump and Vascularity: biceps and forearms blew up in size, rock solid! Not as vascular as yesterday.

    Stress/Appetite: no stress. Appetite is still insanely high.

    My mood is pretty good! Aggression was great in the gym but I wasn’t in a bad mood or anything, quite cheery!

    Libido: normally high.

    Joints are still good. I noticed my elbow didn’t click when I move it. I used to get a click while using my mouse.

    Lethargy/Energy: energy is still great. Sometimes I can’t be arsed updating this log, but when I’m in the gym I’m thinking of loads of stuff to write then when I get home its like blaaaahhh


    YouTube - Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   
       


  6. Chub, have you noticed any weight difference yet.....during PCT I mean? as for the spots on your chest.......ironically I have the same.......but I think mine might be from shaving lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Chub, have you noticed any weight difference yet.....during PCT I mean? as for the spots on your chest.......ironically I have the same.......but I think mine might be from shaving lol.
    i'll weigh myself tomorrow morning and let you know, i'm not looking any smaller just the same really
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i'll weigh myself tomorrow morning and let you know, i'm not looking any smaller just the same really
    Cool beans man. Keep it up!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Cool beans man. Keep it up!
    I will!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  10. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Chub, have you noticed any weight difference yet.....during PCT I mean? as for the spots on your chest.......ironically I have the same.......but I think mine might be from shaving lol.
    I'm 192.2lbs this morning. Not too bad, I was a solid 185lbs pre cycle with my weight fluctuating up to 187.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'm 192.2lbs this morning. Not too bad, I was a solid 185lbs pre cycle with my weight fluctuating up to 187.
    not bad dude, not bad at all. I noticed with Havoc that it definitely does cut fat. I am back at my starting weight exactly 3 weeks into PCT. I am leaner and more vascular, along with smaller love handles, and people noticed a change. I used it as a recomp. Was that your initial purpose, or a bulker?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    not bad dude, not bad at all. I noticed with Havoc that it definitely does cut fat. I am back at my starting weight exactly 3 weeks into PCT. I am leaner and more vascular, along with smaller love handles, and people noticed a change. I used it as a recomp. Was that your initial purpose, or a bulker?
    More of a bulker, i could of probably ate a lot more on cycle but my appetite did suffer slightly. I'm making up for it now though. I'm constantly hungry all day long! I did lose some body fat around the waist i think. a lot less bloated than i used to be too!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    More of a bulker, i could of probably ate a lot more on cycle but my appetite did suffer slightly. I'm making up for it now though. I'm constantly hungry all day long! I did lose some body fat around the waist i think. a lot less bloated than i used to be too!
    yeah...havoc does make you bloated lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'm 192.2lbs this morning. Not too bad, I was a solid 185lbs pre cycle with my weight fluctuating up to 187.
    Gotta be happy with that!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    More of a bulker, i could of probably ate a lot more on cycle but my appetite did suffer slightly. I'm making up for it now though. I'm constantly hungry all day long! I did lose some body fat around the waist i think. a lot less bloated than i used to be too!
    I'm noticing the same thing, thinner around the waist, more def, and slowly gaining. I took before measurements and meant to take some on Monday morning. I'll let ya know.
  16. Day 8


    So I got in 11 hours sleep. I did wake up a couple times but just went back to sleep.

    Motivation still spot on!

    Pump and Vascularity: Chest was insanely vascular in the evening

    Stress/Appetite: appetite is good

    Mood still ok!

    Libido: high still.

    Joints are good still, last day of Osteo-Sport tomorrow.

    Lethargy/Energy: alright

    Bigger update later today (Day 9) for shoulders

    YouTube - Oasis Sunday Morning Call acoustic i'm sure this songs popped up in my logs before
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  17. chub, are you taking any cort. blocker for PCT. i thought you mentioned one?

  18. ok lean xtreme i read. what are your dosages. i'm gonna start mine on day 10 of PCT, which is 3 days from now. I'm still gainin weight and strength. I put on 10lbs and feel fantastic. I only noticed testicular shrinkage on day 2 of PCT. odd enough, no libido issues. It has been sky high from day 4 to day 7.
    i also tried some of ALRI's lean dreams and i felt great sleeping and when i woke up. libido has been outrageous today. I'll start lean xtreme monday but just want to compare your dosing. i'm gonna go 2 caps for a week, then 3 caps for the next two weeks then back to 2 caps. at least that's how i dosed my retain2 last time around.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    ok lean xtreme i read. what are your dosages. i'm gonna start mine on day 10 of PCT, which is 3 days from now. I'm still gainin weight and strength. I put on 10lbs and feel fantastic. I only noticed testicular shrinkage on day 2 of PCT. odd enough, no libido issues. It has been sky high from day 4 to day 7.
    i also tried some of ALRI's lean dreams and i felt great sleeping and when i woke up. libido has been outrageous today. I'll start lean xtreme monday but just want to compare your dosing. i'm gonna go 2 caps for a week, then 3 caps for the next two weeks then back to 2 caps. at least that's how i dosed my retain2 last time around.
    I'm using 1 cap on waking, then 1 four hours later, and 1 again later in the evening.

    I've been feeling great also! nipples were a bit puffy and sensitive but thats sorting itself out now

    Having a cheat day today, eating everything under the sun! just away to destroy a belgian bun
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I'm using 1 cap on waking, then 1 four hours later, and 1 again later in the evening.

    I've been feeling great also! nipples were a bit puffy and sensitive but thats sorting itself out now

    Having a cheat day today, eating everything under the sun! just away to destroy a belgian bun

    taking nolva this time around has been alot different for me. i've had no puffy nipples this time around. i was also on propadrol last time which was a major cause for that, but i feel great as well. just don't get as much sleep as i would like to.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    taking nolva this time around has been alot different for me. i've had no puffy nipples this time around. i was also on propadrol last time which was a major cause for that, but i feel great as well. just don't get as much sleep as i would like to.
    did you notice any sides from nolva? i'm taking my 20mg dose in the evening. some nights i'll only get 5-6 hours sleep but then other nights i'll get 8-10 easy THe dreams on igf-2 have been pretty good. I only got about 5 hours sleep last night but woke up really refreshed!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  22. so today was shoulders. great workout! will update tomorrow on my 2 hour break from work. Stupid spilt shifts again! so yeah tomorrow is a day off! Legs on sunday and some bi's
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  23. Day 11. 1st of March


    Ok so yesterday was a day off due to working all damn day again! I had a good workout on Friday, which were shoulders. Strength was really good, pleased with the workout.

    Sleep has been ok. Roughly 7ish hours. Last night I found it pretty hard to get to sleep, I had dosed my Nolvadex really close to bed so that might have been it. Got a bout 4 hours sleep maybe? Woke up really wide awake and felt good most of the day till around 4pm. Couldn’t stop yawning! More RPM please. Only have 7 RPM caps left too

    Motivation is high! I want rid of the fat!

    Pump and Vascularity: I’ve been remaining pretty vascular most days. Palms and forearms. Chest was pretty veiny yesterday.

    Stress/Appetite: quite stressed at work on Friday, not much over the weekend. Really tired from working so much.

    Mood still ok!

    Libido: high

    I’ll have to get some more Osteo-sport!

    Lethargy/Energy: Not really been lethargic. Tired from working a lot, feet sore. Energy has been good! 2x RPM in the morning works great for energy throughout the day.

    Not long back from work. Popped 3 RPM then fell asleep almost straight away lol. Woke up nice and refreshed though and I’m off to do legs and some bi’s. Hours at work are really messing up when I can get to the gym. This Monday and Tuesday will be days off due to spilt shifts! I may get up super early on Tuesday morning and go to chest depending on what time I get to bed on Monday night.

    Eating habits have been bad the last couple of days. I’ve been eating really sugary crap!

    YouTube - Nickel Creek - Smoothie Song


    awesome clip

    YouTube - Bad Boys 2 - Reggie

    mother****a, you look 30!


    boobs
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    did you notice any sides from nolva? i'm taking my 20mg dose in the evening. some nights i'll only get 5-6 hours sleep but then other nights i'll get 8-10 easy THe dreams on igf-2 have been pretty good. I only got about 5 hours sleep last night but woke up really refreshed!
    only one side ive noticed so far. had a bad headache during the 6th day on dosage and felt a little light headed after my dose that day. havent' had that since. but i've acutally notices some pubertal gyno gone from the use of the nolva. it's been good to me so far. i've always ran clomid but this isn't too bad.

  25. I'll update yesterday when iget home from work. just having a quite bite to eat before heading back to work!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  26. keep it up Chub - I'm still with ya!

  27. Me too!!!

  28. ok so sunday night i done some legs and biceps. My quads were feeling rock solid Pump in my arms was ok, nothing special!

    Libido has been pretty high still along with my mood. Looking forward to chest tomorrow. I'm off work till saturday so plenty time to get eating right again! I've been eating sugary crap like cakes the last 3/4 days! Not good! My shifts at work for the next 2 weeks are looking alright so i'll be hitting the gym early mornings again!

    Mood has been good the last few days, cheery! not so short tempered anymore. Mood is good considering i got dumped on sunday night :/ Probably for the best though..still sucks.

    I've only got enough RPM left for 2 more work outs

    Sleep has been a lot better. Waking up more refreshed in the mornings. Getting to sleep has been alright, dosing my SERM in the early evenings. [email protected] feeling great though, i sometimes wonder if i actually need it, but obviously i don't know whats going on inside my body. Nipples are less puffy now too!

    I've been letting my updates slip slightly. I'll be updating a lot more i promise

    Got some bulk BCAA and WMS in the post this morning, some xtend coming tomorrow along with some lovely coconut oil! about 2 weeks late, bloody customs!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  29. It's tough fixing meals and workout times with a hectic work schedule. Glad you sticking to it Brother!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    It's tough fixing meals and workout times with a hectic work schedule. Glad you sticking to it Brother!!
    chub - spend a night making up a huge chili con carne with all the vege and rice in it. Divide it into portions and freeze - perfect bulking food bro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
  2. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 02:23 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Log in
Log in