Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Keep ya head up bud. . You have done a great log here...keep it up!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Get well Buddy!! Glad your still going strong!

3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 20 PCT

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Get well Buddy!! Glad your still going strong!
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Keep ya head up bud. . You have done a great log here...keep it up!

Cheers!
    cheers guys

Today was a day off. Looking forward to back tomorrow. Cals today were slightly low.

Got to bed at 3am last night, woken up by the doorbell at 8am then went back to bed and slept till 12 and got up at 1pm. i really need more fibre in my diet! I've got like 10kg of oats lying in my kitchen so theres a start haha.

Mood slightly low in the morning and afternoon, picked up in the evening

Start PCS tomorrow. Looking foward to the end of PCT!

i though this video was quite funny, not that i go looking for 15 year olds on YouTube. A buddy sent me it over msn lol.

YouTube - hot n cold

plus the song is slightly catchy when your made to listen to it at work!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

girls are staying the ame age and i keep getting older =O

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    cheers guys

Today was a day off. Looking forward to back tomorrow. Cals today were slightly low.

Got to bed at 3am last night, woken up by the doorbell at 8am then went back to bed and slept till 12 and got up at 1pm. i really need more fibre in my diet! I've got like 10kg of oats lying in my kitchen so theres a start haha.

Mood slightly low in the morning and afternoon, picked up in the evening

Start PCS tomorrow. Looking foward to the end of PCT!

i though this video was quite funny, not that i go looking for 15 year olds on YouTube. A buddy sent me it over msn lol.

YouTube - hot n cold

plus the song is slightly catchy when your made to listen to it at work!
    don't lie chub.......we know you are looking lol j/k

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 21 PCT

Ok so was I had an awesome workout today. So my usual 10x10 at 70kg Deadlifts didnt work today. I decided to try 10kg heavier than Id normally go.

1x 50kg 10 reps (part of warm up)
    1x 60kg 10 reps (part of warm up)
    2x 80kg 10
    1x 80kg 10
    1x 70kg 5
    3x 70kg 10
    1x 60kg 10

I didnt feel to fired up when I started. Was sweating loads while doing deads, which normally doesnt happen. I just get a racing heart most of the time. After Id finished the deads I done 4x12 bent over rows.

Mood/Motivation. This morning was rubbish. However as the day has gone on my motivation has climbed. Mood quite low in the morning, not happy or sad just nothing.

Pump and Vascularity: Mental pump in my bis from the bent over rows. Forearms were burning too. The whole of my back felt really tight, pumped and solid.

Palms and back of my hands have been quite veiny tonight. As the day as went on Ive become more vascular. Seeing some veins in my forearms I havent seen before! Veins popping out on my wrists and palms.

Strength was crap while doing lat row. I think if Id have been more focused and fired up Id of managed the Deadlifts.

Stress has been erratic today. In the supermarket on the way home. Stupid people getting in my way with there trolleys really ****s me off I was absolutely knackered when I got out the gym but my aggression was quite high and I felt like I could of went 10 rounds with a punch bag.

Appetite has been ok today, not been feeling crazy hungry but Ive been eating, nice and clean, plenty oats! Didnt realise how much I ate today till I added it up.

Libido: high in the evening.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy quite low in the morning, took me awhile to get going. Tired since my workout. Yawning, not done much apart from watch TV and eat!

Also see:
    Cutting PCT short - Tamoxifen

YouTube - silverchair pure massacre
    YouTube - anthem for the year 2000

7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Sounds like an all over the place day. Hate those.

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Sounds like an all over the place day. Hate those.
    it wasn't too bad! just away to hit shoulders

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 22

Shoulders last night, good workout. Was going to start with some pull ups for my warm up but there was like 10 guys all around the pull bar being lame. Got some in to finish off

Mood/Motivation. Mood was all right during the day, low in the morning then rising later in the day again.

Pump and Vascularity: Still becoming more vascular. Back of my hands and wrists. Nice pump. Thought I looked good in the mirror. Looking kind of full!

Strength was ok, not as good as the last shoulder workout I had but still acceptable. Endurance down slightly too.

Not too much stress.

Appetite has been ok still. Had some stomach issues In the afternoon and again today. It seems to be since I’ve been eating more oats. Maybe it’s the fibre? I’m getting in about 20-30g of fibre a day now.

Libido: high in the evening.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been ok. More so in the evening!

I'm sitting here waiting for my ipod to charge, i was ready to head off to do arms then realised my ipod was dead hopefully a 10minute charge will do me for my workout!

YouTube - Foo Fighters Everlong - Live At Hyde Park

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

again i've been running to the toilet a couple times today I dunno what it is! it happens every couple of days. I'm not eating any different. I won't need a poo but then all of a sudden i need to go and its not even solid! I can't remember the last time i had a solid dump!

11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

So i'm working 12-3, 5-close today but i'm hauling arse to the gym in a moment. Get some back done, i'll update with my previous work outs when i get a chance

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Just dropping by for some extra support...keep going strong bud!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so Ive missed out a couple workouts, not got round to updating but this log is not dead! Friday I done arms, Saturday was day off and Sunday legs and core. Monday was back and yesterday was chest. Today is a day off!

At the start of my workouts lately Ive been doing pull ups, close grip, wide grip whatever I fancy really as my warm up. Im following along with 100 Day Pull-up Challenge!!!

Monday Day 26 back

Monday was an early start, up at half 7 then in the gym by half 9. I done back but didnt do Deadlifts.I think if I had done them and went to work Id of probably collapsed. 10x10 always puts me out for the rest of the day

Strength was all right. Enjoyed bent over rows 4x12. I could grunt and not care if anyone heard me due to the fact I had the whole place to myself.

Recovery lately has been great. I thought on Monday Id be crawling around after legs on Sunday night but they were fine. They did feel kind of tired but no DOMs, Along with my tris last week. They were slightly sore the next day but by mid afternoon they were fine. I have increased my BCAA intake since I got my xtend and bulk BCAA but recovery was greatly improved before that. Ill do 4 scoops of xtend and one scoop bulk in about 20oz of water, drink half that on the way to the gym then refill to 20z when I get to the gym and finish that off about half way into my workout. Ill dose the same later in the evening.

Mood/Motivation Mood lately has been good. There has been much more sunny days too so I think thats making me cheery too. Motivation is great! Been eating well.

Appetite has been good. Cals have been slightly under maintenance but I think my timing has been good so Ive been staying full and keeping my water intake high. Snacking on pumpkin seeds throughout the day too. Love them!

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my biceps and back was pretty awesome while doing bent over rows. Shoulders and chest are a lot more vascular so are my forearms, more so in the evenings. Noticed some new veins I havent seen before on my hips too.

Strength seems pretty good. Certain exercises Ive noticed a drop in strength like lat row.

Libido is rising still. Had a couple random boners, one on the way home from the gym and one yesterday morning while having breakfast with a couple mates after helping her move house. Wasnt even thinking or talking about anything sexual, it just popped up!

I've not been feeling lethargic at all. I was pretty tired Monday evening but i was up pretty early then worked a 10.5h shift after going to the gym so i was pretty beat!

Videos to come! Youtube doesnt seem to want to work for me at the moment! Yesterdays workout will be coming after I go do some pull ups.

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Just dropping by for some extra support...keep going strong bud!

Cheers!
    Will do! I'm looking forward to my next stack which will be Drive/IGF-2/RPM/NeoVar. Really looking forward to it, never tried Drive before plus i'll be aimming to lose some fat which i haven't tired before as its always been about trying to bulk up.

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 27 PCT

Yesterday was chest. I wasnt sure how this workout was going to go due to my wrist being sore as hell the night before. Putting empty kegs out the cellar just hurt like hell. It was the pushing movement from throwing the kegs up over my head out the cellar hatch that hurt. The pain was down the back of my hand and into my wrist. Not quite sure how I hurt it, maybe from doing close grip pull ups with palms facing away from me. Wont be doing them again, I dont like the movement on them, fore arms are killing me today from that. I much prefer doing close grip with palms facing me.

Anyway started off with just the bar to see how my wrist was. 50 reps and things were fine. Nice warm up!

After that things were all right. The more I got into the workout the easier I thought it got on my wrist. First couple sets my wrist would hurt on the second rep, slight twinge going on.

Mood/Motivation. Mood was good throughout the day. Motivation is HIIIGGGGGGGH.

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome pump in my chest, tris nice and warm and tight. My chest felt solid at the end of the workout and lasted the rest of the day. Puffed up looking. Plenty veins in my wrists and arms.

Strength was good, didnt go too heavy in case my wrist caved in on me. Endurance was great, nice high reps.

Appetite is good!

Libido: high still

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FcCLcxctXo&NR=1"]YouTube - Incubus - Idiot Box[/ame]

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

...I'm looking forward to my next stack which will be Drive/IGF-2/RPM/NeoVar. Really looking forward to it, never tried Drive before plus i'll be aimming to lose some fat which i haven't tired before as its always been about trying to bulk up.
    This is a great stack (as I have said before). If your diet is right, definitely will lose some fat. Regardless, you should get some great RECOMP results out of this.

Yesterday was chest. I wasnt sure how this workout was going to go due to my wrist being sore as hell ...Strength was good, didnt go too heavy in case my wrist caved in on me...
    I won't be going heavy either when I get back into the gym. Damn injuries are no fun
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 28 PCT

so today was a day off. Went down to the gym and done my pull ups for the day and yesterdays since I missed them. Went for a run as well. First run for at least 6 months. I have done some rowing but not lately. I was aiming for 1.5mile in 12minutes and managed it in 14mins. That was sprinting and then lowing to a fast pace walk for 30-45secs then running again. I was trying to do it in the fastest time possible. Plenty time to work on my timing!

Mood/Motivation. Mood has been great. Motivation still high!

Pump and Vascularity: Slight pump from the pull ups. Chest is still feeling big from yesterday. Wrists and palms veiny!

Strength: 20 pull-ups. Set of 6,4,3,3,4. Im getting better! Slightly struggling for some of them, which made me stop mid way but then, Id just pull it out like a beast!

Appetite is good. I guess today is going down as a cheat day. Went to the Chinese buffet for lunch. Ate a load of chicken curry and some battered chicken stuff. Guess Ill have a burger later on to finish off my cheat day haha. Apart from today my diet has been really clean. People offering me fully cooked breakfasts but I settle for scrambled eggs instead. Ive been good with the cakes as well. None this week!

Libido: high still

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vRzgOig9b4"]YouTube - Summer Girls - LFO[/ame]

18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    This is a great stack (as I have said before). If your diet is right, definitely will lose some fat. Regardless, you should get some great RECOMP results out of this.

I won't be going heavy either when I get back into the gym. Damn injuries are no fun
    Yeah they suck! When i hurt my lower back i couldn't do nothing, putting my socks on was bad enough. It gets so frustrating! We get there in the end though

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 29 PCT

Yesterday was a day off. Felt like CRAP when i woke up. had some trouble sleeping the night before, might of been the 12" pizza i had before bed. Was looking pretty lean when i woke up though haha! Love NeoVar

After getting up i went back to bed for about 4 hours. 8 hours sleep total. Appetite was rubbish. Had some cereal then back to bed and watched dvds all day. Went out for a meal at night, 3 course so probably got most of the cals in for the day.

Mood/Motivation. Mood has been good. Fed up of my job! Motivation low.

Pump and Vascularity: N/A

Strength: N/A

Libido: high

20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Away to do deadlifts now. Got out of doing a 6-12 shift. didn't fancy that on top of the 7-3 i just done!

Aggression through the roof when i found out i put my ipod shuffle through the wash!

Still works haha

edit: my belly won't stop rumbling!

21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Away to do deadlifts now. Got out of doing a 6-12 shift. didn't fancy that on top of the 7-3 i just done!

Aggression through the roof when i found out i put my ipod shuffle through the wash!

Still works haha

edit: my belly won't stop rumbling!
    LOL. Hope you used that aggression to do some serious lifting

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

So Friday was Deadlifts. Done my usual 10x10. up 5kg on four of the sets. Was finding it quite hard. Started to get more intense when I finished my Deadlifts. Some bent over rows supersetted with barbell curl to finish off. 4x12. Intensity was great near the end of the workout. Whole upper body felt pumped when I was done.

Strength felt great but when I hit reps 5 and onwards during deads it just got really hard. Endurance was poo! Started taking longer breaks between sets. 3mins instead of 2. I had been up since 6am and worked out at 5pm so I was quite tired. Cant wait to get more RPM, that stuff just turns me into an animal. Looking forward to the increased focus and aggression when I get some more.

Mood/Motivation. Mood was good, motivation great!

Pump and Vascularity: N/A

Strength: N/A

My joints feel like they are 200 years old! Really noticing the difference without Osteo-sport. Didnt realise how much it was helping till I ran out! Must have been almost 2 weeks after I stopped using it that my joints started to get rubbish again

LOL. Hope you used that aggression to do some seriuos lifting
    haha yeah i did It was a great workout in the end!

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Just enjoying my post workout meal!

Turkey breast
    Whole wheat pasta
    Freshly chopped pineapple
    Pumpkin seeds
    Roasted macadamia nuts
    rocket salad
    pomegrants

colourful!

24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

...Really noticing the difference without Osteo-sport. Didnt realise how much it was helping till I ran out! Must have been almost 2 weeks after I stopped using it that my joints started to get rubbish again...
    It DOES make a difference for sure. My cast came off today, after only 6.5 weeks, which is HUGE, because they normally cast scaphoid fractures for a minimum of 9 weeks; and I believe OsteoSport helped in that!

25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 32 PCT

Light jog to the gym since it was freezing cold and rainy. Done my pull-ups then onto Arnold press then shoulder press. Had the whole gym to myself against which was nice.

Strength was quite poor, started off all right but after about 20mins it just started to drop and I felt really tired, yawning a couple times. Got the reps out though even if it mean't stopping for a few secs then trying again or dropping the weight slightly.

Mood/Motivation. Motivation is there! Mood up and down, feeling angry for no real reason. Controlled aggression, feeling angry but being quite cheery and chatty at the same time.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was good, Shoulders and forearms quite blue with veins

Joints still the same, a lot more snaps and crunches.

It DOES make a difference for sure. My cast came off today, after only 6.5 weeks, which is HUGE, because they normally cast scaphoid fractures for a minimum of 9 weeks; and I believe OsteoSport helped in that!
    Glad to see you're on the mend! Might just throw in OsteoSport into my next stack if i can afford it

Thats me onto my 2nd bottle of IGF-2 now

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbL6_vT-KoA&feature=related"]YouTube - KoRn- Here To Stay[/ame]

Time to dig out the old Korn albums!

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I feel like crap! I'll update later, i'm away to bed before i collapse!

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Monday was chest and tris. No spotter today, which I dont like! This was the worst chest workout Ive had in a long time. Joints were feeling like crap. Incline was a struggle, maybe due to doing shoulders the night before. Tris were ok.

Strength was quite low; reps were around 6-8 nothing like my normal 10-12.

Mood/Motivation. Mood was ok, motivation still there.

Pump and Vascularity: Chest was really pumped, pretty sore on Tuesday as well. Usual veiny ness

Libido: high, random wood again.

Tuesday: Worked a 7-5, vomited in the morning and felt like crap the rest of the day, really tired, only got about 4 hours sleep. Got home about half 5pm and went straight to bed, woke up at 9. Then again at 11ish and again at 2am. Slept till about 8.30am Wednesday then got up. So quite a long sleep!

I had planned to go for a jog after work but I had nothing in me, felt so weak and tired. Appetite was good throughout Tuesday morning/afternoon. Constantly eating cals just under maintenance.

Todays workout was great, will update on that a little later. Picked up my Drive from the post office after my workout, loving the look of the blue pills!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YUrzp8irD4&feature=Pl ayList&p=4A93A41345C7056A&inde x=11"]YouTube - Embrace: All You Good Good People - Live At Glastonbury 2000[/ame]

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

i know i've posted this song before but i can't seem to get it out my head today!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak22bVWw5HM"]YouTube - Theory of a Deadman - Bad Girlfriend music video uncensored[/ame]

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 36

Here's a couple pictures from this morning, sorry about the crappy quality! I don't think i've lost much size from when i was on cycle. I was up to 193lbs but now i'm sitting at 190lbs, lost a bit of fat too!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday afternoon I hit up back, no Deadlifts though, Ill get them in sat or sun. Started my workout with my pull ups, missed Tuesdays pull ups so had to do 34 or something like that. Done them easy then onto upper back work.

I havent really been doing biceps. But there getting done everyday from pull ups and when I do back, I get crazy bicep pumps when doing bent over rows

Strength was feeling great, grip not too bad! Good workout overall!

Aggression was great in the gym, really tired afterwards.

Mood/Motivation. Mood is good and motivation is still high!

Pump and Vascularity: Lats were feeling pumped along with my forearms and biceps. Veins in my shoulders looking thicker!

Libido: constantly high!

Joints are poo!

I'm too tired to update in more detail

31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 36/37 PCT

Thursday was shoulders. Barbell military press was awesome; wide as hell grip on the bar, pleased with the weight and reps I got done. The bench did have a incline due to not being able to get to 90 degree. Knackered after 5 sets, then I realised I forgot to do my pull ups at the start of the workout so had to do them near the end of my workout when I was already pooped. Took me awhile but got them done!

Strength/Aggression was good, helped a lot when I kept upping the weight. Strength felt good, nice high reps, squeezing out a few extras.

Mood/Motivation Mood is good! Motivation spot on!

Pump and Vascularity: Traps really pumped, front/middle delts too. Getting great pumps while doing daily pull ups. Biceps are feeling constantly hard now haha. Some girl at work was feeling me for some reason, told me to stop tensing my arms, which I wasnt!

Libido: Still high. I dont think there has been a low day on cycle and during PCT has just been as high.

Joints poo!

Friday a day off, out of town so no access to workout! Will have to double up on my pull ups today. Done a lot of walking all day and travelling. I kept falling asleep on the train while making my way home. Every time I would wake up which was every 15mins or so my hand would flinch and shoot up in the air. God knows what the woman across from me was thinking hahaha. Least I didnt drool any.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Cardio on Saturday, poor effort Managed 1.5km then 1200metres rowing, was pretty knackered after that. Done my pull ups too.

Strength was alright during pull ups.

Mood/Motivation Mood was ok, motivation high!

Pump and Vascularity: Biceps felt slightly pumped after the pull ups. Been extremely veiny all weekend

Joints: not so bad

Sunday was a day off, staff meeting in the morning and working at night. 2 days off from resistance training in a row just makes me feel and look soft!

Sleep last night was good. About 7 hours sleep, quite deep. In bed about 1 and woke up at 5 then up for work at 8. Dreaming loads, felt like I was dreaming for hours on end!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

also this remix i thought was pretty awesome

YouTube - Sunna - I'm Not Trading (UNKLE - In Utero)

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

awesome chest workout! away to play some xbox so will update later

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

...2 days off from resistance training in a row just makes me feel and look soft!...
    You notice the difference, aye, not being in the gym. I know I do. I miss feeling and looking hard. Being soft and curvy is no fun at all I can't wait until my body kicks back into gear!:dl:

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 40 PCT

Chest on Monday, I really need to keep this more updated. Great workout. Used dumbbells instead of barbell again. Nice high reps 10-12. Normally with the weight I was using Id be stopping at 8 or 10 reps and struggling to get that, but I managed to up the weight and just carried on firing the reps out.

Strength was great while doing chest. Incline was good too, done my pull ups in between my sets of incline since I couldnt get them done at the start of my workout.

Mood/Motivation Mood was good, motivation high!

Pump and Vascularity: Awesome pump in my chest, tris were burning at the end of my workout. Hands really veiny

Joints: ok, clicks here and there

Sleep: sleep was good, more dreaming.

YouTube - KT Tunstall "Saving My Face" Jools Holland 2007

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

You notice the difference, aye, not being in the gym. I know I do. I miss feeling and looking hard. Being soft and curvy is no fun at all I can't wait until my body kicks back into gear!:dl:
    not long finished deadlifts plus bent over rows supersetted with barbell bicep curls. Feeling nice and solid now. Pull ups were a breeze too!

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday was a day off. I did plan on a run after work and some pull-ups but at 1am I felt quite tired so watched some 24 then went to bed. Cals for the day were quite low so I dirtied it up a bit

Today – Started off with pull-ups, 47 today as I missed out yesterdays. Fired out the pull-ups, seems to be getting easier to do them as the days go on I did plan on the usual 10x10 of deads but it turned into 7 sets, first two sets being 10 reps then 3rd being 8 reps 4th set being 6 reps 5th 4 reps 6th 3 reps and 7th 2 reps. Going up 10kg each set.

My RPM came in the morning. I dosed 3 pre workout since the bottle had 243 packed in but i won't start dosing daily till i start drive.

Strength felt good while doing deads. It did start to get harder when I was 15kg off my PR

Mood/Motivation - motivation still there. Mood was good in the morning/afternoon. Aggression grew in the evening, tapered off by the time I finished work.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in biceps, forearms. DOMs in my lower back and core today. Hands really veiny while working out.

Joints: They were alright while I was working out.

Sleep: sleep was good, dreaming all the time, remembering loads of detail still later in the day.
    YouTube - The Nobodies- Marilyn Manson

YouTube - Marilyn Manson - Disposable Teens (Live @ Summer Sonic 2001)

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Chub,
    I'm thinking about hittin up some Neovar/Drive/IGF-2 soon. for an in between cycle before July.
    have you ever taken Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack. that would be my other route.

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Chub,
    I'm thinking about hittin up some Neovar/Drive/IGF-2 soon. for an in between cycle before July.
    have you ever taken Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack. that would be my other route.
    Never really looked into Mass FX/Hyperdrol. I'm just over half way into my 2nd bottle of IGF-2, loving it! The dreams are crazy lol. Got some OverDrive and big block RPM waiting to be cracked open!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 09:33 PM
  2. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 12:23 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements