Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.3%

Hey Chub

Sounds like things are still moving around for ya. Good goood goooooood.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i'm off work for the next 3 days so i'll update today, tomorrow morning when i get home. Just away to eat again then off to the gfs!

edit:

having some pasta, chicken, blueberries,pineapple,figs and cucumber. couple spoonfuls of coconut oil afterwards too! appetite is raging this evening!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

YouTube - A Static Lullaby - The Prestige
    you forgot the music. Thought id add some.
    SFW and GFH
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Ok so yesterday I done chest and tris. Workout was pretty rubbish! I don’t know if it was just because I was training later in the evening when usually I train in the morning. But I was working so it had to be after work. Strength just wasn’t great My nipples have been quite puffy the last couple days too, not sore just quite sensitive. I’ve been dosing my Nolvadex in the evening. Today will be day 7.

I got a great night sleep the night before, got up nice and early.

Motivation is high

Pump and Vascularity: Pump in my chest was pretty rubbish however when I got onto triceps they were burning my arms are still remaining vascular. The veins in my shoulders are a lot more visible now.

Stress/Appetite: stress has been low ish. Appetite has been through the roof. Ate my post workout meal then an hour later I had to eat again because it just felt like I hadn’t eaten!

Libido: still really high

Strength as i said was just poop! however I had good endurance while doing dips! Great burn!

Joints are great!

Lethargy/Energy: Energy was good, not really feeling tired. I’m up nice and early again this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    you forgot the music. Thought id add some.
    haha cheers, it's not one i'd go for myself, it's not too bad!

This video is awesome!
    YouTube - RossTraining.com Compilation - 2003 through 2008
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Day 7 PCT

Back this morning! Started off with ten sets of ten dead lifts. I haven’t done 10x10 in ages so I decided to up the weight 10kg. The workout was great. Energy throughout was really good. Popped open a new tub of Poseidon yesterday, lovely fine powder! New bottle of neovar too! My 5kg tub of protein came this morning aswell, I love the wee candy sweets they throw in! Got a free sample of RPM too haha, wasn’t expecting that one! I’m running low on RPM but I may give this sample to a friend.

Got some spots popping up on my chest. Not like crazy acne just little ones dotted all over. Kinda looks like a rash but its not. Side effect from the Nolvadex maybe?

I got around 7 hours sleep last night, kept waking up randomly. Wasn’t feeling tired when I woke up though. Felt like I was still sleeping, quite strange. Since about 2 days in to IGF-2 I’ve been dreaming every night. While I was using bullet proof it was the same then I ran out about 12 days from finishing havoc and the dreams disappear. I’m glad there back! I talk in my sleep sometimes, apparently last night I told my gf to “fcuking move!” I don’t remember that!

Motivation is magic! Squeezed out the last few reps of each exercise.

Pump and Vascularity: biceps and forearms blew up in size, rock solid! Not as vascular as yesterday.

Stress/Appetite: no stress. Appetite is still insanely high.

My mood is pretty good! Aggression was great in the gym but I wasn’t in a bad mood or anything, quite cheery!

Libido: normally high.

Joints are still good. I noticed my elbow didn’t click when I move it. I used to get a click while using my mouse.

Lethargy/Energy: energy is still great. Sometimes I can’t be arsed updating this log, but when I’m in the gym I’m thinking of loads of stuff to write then when I get home its like blaaaahhh

YouTube - Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.3%

Chub, have you noticed any weight difference yet.....during PCT I mean? as for the spots on your chest.......ironically I have the same.......but I think mine might be from shaving lol.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Chub, have you noticed any weight difference yet.....during PCT I mean? as for the spots on your chest.......ironically I have the same.......but I think mine might be from shaving lol.
    i'll weigh myself tomorrow morning and let you know, i'm not looking any smaller just the same really
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i'll weigh myself tomorrow morning and let you know, i'm not looking any smaller just the same really
    Cool beans man. Keep it up!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Cool beans man. Keep it up!
    I will!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

I'm 192.2lbs this morning. Not too bad, I was a solid 185lbs pre cycle with my weight fluctuating up to 187.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.3%

I'm 192.2lbs this morning. Not too bad, I was a solid 185lbs pre cycle with my weight fluctuating up to 187.
    not bad dude, not bad at all. I noticed with Havoc that it definitely does cut fat. I am back at my starting weight exactly 3 weeks into PCT. I am leaner and more vascular, along with smaller love handles, and people noticed a change. I used it as a recomp. Was that your initial purpose, or a bulker?
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

not bad dude, not bad at all. I noticed with Havoc that it definitely does cut fat. I am back at my starting weight exactly 3 weeks into PCT. I am leaner and more vascular, along with smaller love handles, and people noticed a change. I used it as a recomp. Was that your initial purpose, or a bulker?
    More of a bulker, i could of probably ate a lot more on cycle but my appetite did suffer slightly. I'm making up for it now though. I'm constantly hungry all day long! I did lose some body fat around the waist i think. a lot less bloated than i used to be too!
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.3%

More of a bulker, i could of probably ate a lot more on cycle but my appetite did suffer slightly. I'm making up for it now though. I'm constantly hungry all day long! I did lose some body fat around the waist i think. a lot less bloated than i used to be too!
    yeah...havoc does make you bloated lol
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.85%

Gotta be happy with that!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.85%

I'm noticing the same thing, thinner around the waist, more def, and slowly gaining. I took before measurements and meant to take some on Monday morning. I'll let ya know.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Day 8

So I got in 11 hours sleep. I did wake up a couple times but just went back to sleep.

Motivation still spot on!

Pump and Vascularity: Chest was insanely vascular in the evening

Stress/Appetite: appetite is good

Mood still ok!

Libido: high still.

Joints are good still, last day of Osteo-Sport tomorrow.

Lethargy/Energy: alright

Bigger update later today (Day 9) for shoulders

YouTube - Oasis Sunday Morning Call acoustic i'm sure this songs popped up in my logs before
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

chub, are you taking any cort. blocker for PCT. i thought you mentioned one?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ok lean xtreme i read. what are your dosages. i'm gonna start mine on day 10 of PCT, which is 3 days from now. I'm still gainin weight and strength. I put on 10lbs and feel fantastic. I only noticed testicular shrinkage on day 2 of PCT. odd enough, no libido issues. It has been sky high from day 4 to day 7.
    i also tried some of ALRI's lean dreams and i felt great sleeping and when i woke up. libido has been outrageous today. I'll start lean xtreme monday but just want to compare your dosing. i'm gonna go 2 caps for a week, then 3 caps for the next two weeks then back to 2 caps. at least that's how i dosed my retain2 last time around.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    ok lean xtreme i read. what are your dosages. i'm gonna start mine on day 10 of PCT, which is 3 days from now. I'm still gainin weight and strength. I put on 10lbs and feel fantastic. I only noticed testicular shrinkage on day 2 of PCT. odd enough, no libido issues. It has been sky high from day 4 to day 7.
    i also tried some of ALRI's lean dreams and i felt great sleeping and when i woke up. libido has been outrageous today. I'll start lean xtreme monday but just want to compare your dosing. i'm gonna go 2 caps for a week, then 3 caps for the next two weeks then back to 2 caps. at least that's how i dosed my retain2 last time around.
    I'm using 1 cap on waking, then 1 four hours later, and 1 again later in the evening.

I've been feeling great also! nipples were a bit puffy and sensitive but thats sorting itself out now

Having a cheat day today, eating everything under the sun! just away to destroy a belgian bun
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm using 1 cap on waking, then 1 four hours later, and 1 again later in the evening.

I've been feeling great also! nipples were a bit puffy and sensitive but thats sorting itself out now

Having a cheat day today, eating everything under the sun! just away to destroy a belgian bun

taking nolva this time around has been alot different for me. i've had no puffy nipples this time around. i was also on propadrol last time which was a major cause for that, but i feel great as well. just don't get as much sleep as i would like to.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    taking nolva this time around has been alot different for me. i've had no puffy nipples this time around. i was also on propadrol last time which was a major cause for that, but i feel great as well. just don't get as much sleep as i would like to.
    did you notice any sides from nolva? i'm taking my 20mg dose in the evening. some nights i'll only get 5-6 hours sleep but then other nights i'll get 8-10 easy THe dreams on igf-2 have been pretty good. I only got about 5 hours sleep last night but woke up really refreshed!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

so today was shoulders. great workout! will update tomorrow on my 2 hour break from work. Stupid spilt shifts again! so yeah tomorrow is a day off! Legs on sunday and some bi's
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Day 11. 1st of March

Ok so yesterday was a day off due to working all damn day again! I had a good workout on Friday, which were shoulders. Strength was really good, pleased with the workout.

Sleep has been ok. Roughly 7ish hours. Last night I found it pretty hard to get to sleep, I had dosed my Nolvadex really close to bed so that might have been it. Got a bout 4 hours sleep maybe? Woke up really wide awake and felt good most of the day till around 4pm. Couldn’t stop yawning! More RPM please. Only have 7 RPM caps left too

Motivation is high! I want rid of the fat!

Pump and Vascularity: I’ve been remaining pretty vascular most days. Palms and forearms. Chest was pretty veiny yesterday.

Stress/Appetite: quite stressed at work on Friday, not much over the weekend. Really tired from working so much.

Mood still ok!

Libido: high

I’ll have to get some more Osteo-sport!

Lethargy/Energy: Not really been lethargic. Tired from working a lot, feet sore. Energy has been good! 2x RPM in the morning works great for energy throughout the day.

Not long back from work. Popped 3 RPM then fell asleep almost straight away lol. Woke up nice and refreshed though and I’m off to do legs and some bi’s. Hours at work are really messing up when I can get to the gym. This Monday and Tuesday will be days off due to spilt shifts! I may get up super early on Tuesday morning and go to chest depending on what time I get to bed on Monday night.

Eating habits have been bad the last couple of days. I’ve been eating really sugary crap!

YouTube - Nickel Creek - Smoothie Song

awesome clip

YouTube - Bad Boys 2 - Reggie

mother****a, you look 30!

boobs
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

did you notice any sides from nolva? i'm taking my 20mg dose in the evening. some nights i'll only get 5-6 hours sleep but then other nights i'll get 8-10 easy THe dreams on igf-2 have been pretty good. I only got about 5 hours sleep last night but woke up really refreshed!
    only one side ive noticed so far. had a bad headache during the 6th day on dosage and felt a little light headed after my dose that day. havent' had that since. but i've acutally notices some pubertal gyno gone from the use of the nolva. it's been good to me so far. i've always ran clomid but this isn't too bad.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

I'll update yesterday when iget home from work. just having a quite bite to eat before heading back to work!
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

keep it up Chub - I'm still with ya!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.85%

Me too!!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

ok so sunday night i done some legs and biceps. My quads were feeling rock solid Pump in my arms was ok, nothing special!

Libido has been pretty high still along with my mood. Looking forward to chest tomorrow. I'm off work till saturday so plenty time to get eating right again! I've been eating sugary crap like cakes the last 3/4 days! Not good! My shifts at work for the next 2 weeks are looking alright so i'll be hitting the gym early mornings again!

Mood has been good the last few days, cheery! not so short tempered anymore. Mood is good considering i got dumped on sunday night :/ Probably for the best though..still sucks.

I've only got enough RPM left for 2 more work outs

Sleep has been a lot better. Waking up more refreshed in the mornings. Getting to sleep has been alright, dosing my SERM in the early evenings. I@m feeling great though, i sometimes wonder if i actually need it, but obviously i don't know whats going on inside my body. Nipples are less puffy now too!

I've been letting my updates slip slightly. I'll be updating a lot more i promise

Got some bulk BCAA and WMS in the post this morning, some xtend coming tomorrow along with some lovely coconut oil! about 2 weeks late, bloody customs!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.85%

It's tough fixing meals and workout times with a hectic work schedule. Glad you sticking to it Brother!!
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    It's tough fixing meals and workout times with a hectic work schedule. Glad you sticking to it Brother!!
    chub - spend a night making up a huge chili con carne with all the vege and rice in it. Divide it into portions and freeze - perfect bulking food bro
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    chub - spend a night making up a huge chili con carne with all the vege and rice in it. Divide it into portions and freeze - perfect bulking food bro
    My mum made a pot of it last night actually lol. i love the stuff! Not thought about freezing it in the past though. I do have plenty time to prepare my meals etc, just sometimes when i have like 3 spilt shifts in a row my eating goes to pot!

My lovely xtend and vasocharge came this morning!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Great workout today! Will update this evening, not got much time at the moment. Need to eat then heading out for a bit! But there will defo be an update later on!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Day 14 PCT

Yesterday was chest and triceps. It was an all right workout. Glad to get back into the gym again! I’ve started noting down what I’m doing in the gym so I can see what progression or lack of that I’m doing! Chest is slightly sore today. Quite hard and pumped looking.

Motivation is great. I was really fired up pre workout.

Pump and Vascularity: Shoulders and wrists were exceptionally vascular yesterday. Pump was good in my chest, tri’s were on fire by the time I finished. My workout ended with dips then I tried to do some press-ups and I failed the first one.

Yesterday was my first day of my new apple Xtend and berry Vasocharge. I got some samples of them both in my new year NP orders and thought they were pretty good. I mixed 1 scoop of xtend with 2 scoops of bulk BCAA pre workout. The taste was disgusting! So I put another scoop of xtend in which made it a bit better, I sipped it while I made my way to the gym then filled my water bottle up again and finished it off half way into my workout. Think I’ll put less bulk BCAA in this time.

Today is my last day of RPM!

I felt really sick after dosing Tamoxifen. Yesterday was my last day at 20mg. Gotta start cutting them in half now since I couldn’t get 10mg. I had a headache too, not sore but more fuzzy and annoying. Kind of hard to explain, but I felt like ****. The back of my throat is hurting slightly. Hope I don’t have a cold or something coming on.

Stress/Appetite: Bored at work, glad I’ve got my days off now.

Mood is up and down. Cheery sometimes then crashing.

Lethargy/Energy: I had insane energy pre workout and during my workout. Post workout I was quite tired but went out with a couple friends for a while and got some dinner. Got home about 10pm feeling quite sleepy. Watched a few hours of cop shows then went to bed lol

When I got to bed around 2pm I really found it hard to get to sleep. In the end I got to sleep and had around 6-7 hours sleep.

Eating habits have been getting better. No junk yesterday apart from a piece of garlic bread. A friend did make a bet with me as well. £50 that I won’t have a six pack by the 1st of July, so I better get cracking haha. I don’t think it’ll be that hard! When PCT is over I’m going to start a recomp and really focus on my diet and training! I’m starting to get my diet 100% clean now then when the time comes I’ll slowly start to reduce to amount of cals! There will be a lot more volume in my training too!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dK4Wrsbgew"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You'll get that 6-pack EASY by July (that's like another 16-17 weeks away!)

Hope you start feeling better tomorrow
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Thursday was back and biceps. However only managed 3 sets of 12 reps on preacher curl. Feels like forever since I’ve hit my biceps hard. Started off with 10 sets of 10 on dead lifts. Took me half an hour, which is about the usual. Was huffing and puffing by the time I finished them. By set three I didn’t think I’d make it to ten but by set six I was flying. Close grip lat pull down was good. Lat row weight down slightly from last week, still high reps though.

Motivation is great. I was really fired up pre workout.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty good in my forearms. Wrists were burning slightly. Shoulders and wrists nice and veiny, Veins on my biceps slightly more vascular.

Stress/Appetite: Not much stress. Appetite has been good. Plenty chicken and pasta! I didn’t eat much at night time.

Mood is still up and down. Had the house to myself the last couple days.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy still great. Post workout I was pretty puffed out. Was speaking to a girl who works at the gym. She thought I’d been doing cardio I was so out of breath, huffing and puffing!

Sleep was alright, plenty more dreams.

Friday was a day off. Didn’t do much, went to get my hair cut but was too busy by the time I got there and was shutting soon

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You'll get that 6-pack EASY by July that's like another 16-17 weeks away!)

Hope you start feeling better tomorrow
    lets hope so! It's been awhile since i've seen my six pack! I like eating too much!

Feeling a lot better now, eating plenty.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZWfDtNRvA4"]YouTube - Meatloaf[/ame]
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Day 17 PCT

Today was shoulders. Kind of blew up today like I did while on havoc. Thought I looked ok in the mirror, apart from needing a haircut. Strength was good along with my endurance. Super sets with front raises and lateral raise. Arnold press and shoulder press was good, nice strength high reps. Onto 10mg of tamoxifen a day now, quite looking forward to starting Post Cycle Support, wonder if my libido will go up anymore.

Motivation spot on. Got my meals planned out for the rest of the day. Work out tomorrow will be at night due to working all day, legs and core again. Hopefully the gym will be quite like last week!

Pump and Vascularity: Traps feeling quite pumped. Front delts feeling solid.

Stress/Appetite: none yet. I’m sure it’ll rise tonight at work along with some aggression! Appetite has been good today.

Mood is still up and down

Libido: low, liking to rise later on. Thoughts are there.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy is good! Quite groggy when I woke up soon passed.

Took me awhile to get to sleep again, drifted off about 3.30am.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m0pad7a3qg"]YouTube - Rage Against the Machine--The Ghost of Tom Joad (live)[/ame]
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

ok legs update coming a bit later on today and then todays chest workout to come too! I'm starting to feel quite ill
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Day 18 PCT

Last night after work I hit up legs and biceps. The whole day I just felt pretty crap, food that I ate was just junk really. I had to really force myself to go to the gym. Felt like crap when I woke up and throughout my shift at work. Stuffy/runny nose, just feeling really crap, slight cough coming on. When I got there the gym was empty apart from 3 guys doing bicep curls. So I started with my lunges, they kicked my arse as usual! Strength was rubbish for leg press. The other gym I go to is getting refurbished this year so hopefully they’ll get a squat rack in.

Biceps were good. Started to get quite annoyed at the 3 guys, you’d think it was a kids play park the way they were acting. They kept jumping from the cables to the dumbbell room just messing around. They started wrestling at one point. I thought I wasn’t going to be able to get onto the cables but when I was ready to do arms they were busy playing with an exercise ball.

Motivation was crap in the morning but it did rise rapidly at night.

Pump and Vascularity: Great pump in my biceps and legs. Arms were burning.

Stress/Appetite: not much stress at work, it was quiet all day at work. My ex gf who dumped me last week txted me during my workout with a totally pointless and random txt which just pissed me off, so I never replied..

Mood was alright, cheery but not really happy. Moments of aggression.

Libido: quiet low in the evening.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy was pretty good in the gym, tired in the morning, woke up early but just went back to sleep.

39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

Day 19 of PCT.

This morning was chest. Got to bed quite late last night, about 2am. Managed about 6-7hours sleep. Struggled slightly to get out of bed, really tired on waking.

Motivation is good.

Pump and Vascularity: Chest was quite pumped, feeling nice and hard. Nothing out of the normal vein wise, just the usual!

Stress/Appetite: Appetite has been really crap today, getting the cals in though!

Mood is rubbish.

Libido: normal, having no sexual feelings towards anyone would be nice.

Lethargy/Energy: tired all bloody day since I woke up. Been yawning all day. Really noticing the difference since I’ve ran out of RPM!

Considering it’s been a crap day my workout was pretty good. Nice high reps, endurance is getting better. Strength is still pretty good but I wasn’t really going too heavy. I could do with getting more sleep.

Wednesday will be the start of Post Cycle Support.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWJoEum5UXU"]YouTube - Resolve[/nomedia]
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.65%

still feeling slightly ill but not as bad as yesterday

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
  2. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 01:23 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7