Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Just a suggestion...I would change your training split from what you listed in the first post.

Day 1 - Shoulders
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Arms
    Day 5 – legs

If you train shoulders the day before chest it will negatively impact your chest training and the same is true if you train back the day before arms because it will directly effect your bicep training. Here's a couple of 5 day split suggestions

Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Back
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Day 4 - Legs
    Day 5 – Arms

or

Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 – Arms

Nolva doesn't lower estrogen, it blocks it at the receptors so I would still use an AI. One of the suggested ways is to ramp your AI inversely to your serm...ramp up the AI as you ramp down the serm.

2. Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Just a suggestion...I would change your training split from what you listed in the first post.

Day 1 - Shoulders
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Arms
    Day 5 – legs

If you train shoulders the day before chest it will negatively impact your chest training and the same is true if you train back the day before arms because it will directly effect your bicep training. Here's a couple of 5 day split suggestions

Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Back
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Day 4 - Legs
    Day 5 – Arms

or

Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 – Arms

Nolva doesn't lower estrogen, it blocks it at the receptors so I would still use an AI. One of the suggested ways is to ramp your AI inversely to your serm...ramp up the AI as you ramp down the serm.
    cheers will look into that, it does change up all the time due my hours at work
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You're all set for that 3-some Chub.

The golden rule is 2 dicks is 1 d1ck too many
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    true. dont settle for the devils 3 way.
    haha it's two chicks! Don't think my gf would appriatiate it though!

Todays update coming a bit later on after my steak
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  4. Day 23

Excellent chest workout today, up 10kg on flat barbell bench! 90kg which converts to 198lbs I think, not too heavy but a PR for me.

Really starting to notice changes in the mirror now. It’s started talking to me! haha. Lats have leaned out a lot more, stomach A LOT flatter, I’m sure my waist has gotten a little smaller too. Boxers feeling slightly tighter around my legs too! Biceps looking bigger. I’m pretty much pumped up all day long after my workouts. I love Havoc

The last 5 nights in a row I’ve been feeling quite zombie like. I wouldn’t say my vision is blurred but I just have a fuzzy kind of hazy feeling over me in my head. I’ve upped my dosing of cycle support to 3 a day now a long with CoEnzyme Q-10 since it’s red yeast rice version of cycle support I bought. I’m feeling fine tonight. 8 days left at 40mg.

Sleep: about 7 hours last night.

Slight back pump after work but nothing too bad. Didn’t drink enough water during my workout. Made up for it later on

Mood/Motivation: Mood is still up and down. Motivation is great!

Pump and Vascularity: Really veiny across my shoulder/chest. Wrists and back of hands popping up blue streams!

Stress/Appetite: no stress. Could do with getting a new job. A career maybe… Appetite has been ok, ate almost 4,500 cals today

Libido: Not as high as yesterday but still real HIGH.

Joints felt great today!

Strength/Aggression: Strength was great, Aggression pretty good while firing out the reps. Not as wound up as I could have been though.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been pretty good today, Bit tired in the evening but I’m fine now (it’s 23:10)

Early night! Tomorrow was going to be a day off as I’m working at 5 but I really want to do back. I’m off work thurs/fri/sat so I got plenty time to recovery, eat and lift

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdrfd81PeeM"]YouTube - Ray Mear's Fruit Gums - TV Burp[/nomedia]
    I just love Harry Hill's TV Burp (looks like embedding is disabled by request so just youtube "Ray Mear's Fruit Gums - TV Burp" and you'll get it!

Also i'll leave you with this http://i43.tinypic.com/2cpokyr.jpg

5. sorry for the lack of update. I'll update todays workout and yesterdays and my day off later today!
    •   

6. Day 23, 24 and 25.

So Wednesday (day 23) a day off in the end. Still feeling pretty tired in the early evenings and mornings. Watched DVD’s all day long.

Day 24 (back) and 25 (shoulders)

Sleep has been pretty crap. Got 8-9 hours Wednesday night but still really tired on waking.

Strength was pretty good in the gym. Pulled 11lbs over my PR on deadlift for one rep. I was expecting more but I think I just burned myself out.

Today’s shoulder workout was great, was done in 40minutes, in and out! Shoulders were burning by the time I was done.

Motivation is there however my mood is still up and down. Other things in my life are just bothering me at the moment. I wouldn’t say Havoc is putting me in a rubbish mood but I wouldn’t say its helping.

Pump and Vascularity: Pumps are remaining awesome. My wrists and palms are going nuts with blue veins. Didn’t get much of a pump when I was doing back. However today when I done shoulders I blew up

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is up and down, still getting in the cals. Plenty good fats, proteins and carbs! I’m eating crap loads of pasta at the moment. slightly stressed, fed up.

Libido: crazy high.

Joints are good. Feel less pain when doing shoulders now. Used to always click, only sometimes now.

Lethargy/Energy: Dosed 2 RPM on waking this morning, and 3 pre workout. Energy has been alright, will do the same tomorrow.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6df9m6dZM"]YouTube - Amazing dancing on the Jumbotron.[/ame]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    So Wednesday (day 23) a day off in the end. Still feeling pretty tired in the early evenings and mornings. Watched DVD’s all day long.

Day 24 (back) and 25 (shoulders)

Sleep has been pretty crap. Got 8-9 hours Wednesday night but still really tired on waking.

Strength was pretty good in the gym. Pulled 11lbs over my PR on deadlift for one rep. I was expecting more but I think I just burned myself out.

Today’s shoulder workout was great, was done in 40minutes, in and out! Shoulders were burning by the time I was done.

Motivation is there however my mood is still up and down. Other things in my life are just bothering me at the moment. I wouldn’t say Havoc is putting me in a rubbish mood but I wouldn’t say its helping.

Pump and Vascularity: Pumps are remaining awesome. My wrists and palms are going nuts with blue veins. Didn’t get much of a pump when I was doing back. However today when I done shoulders I blew up

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is up and down, still getting in the cals. Plenty good fats, proteins and carbs! I’m eating crap loads of pasta at the moment. slightly stressed, fed up.

Libido: crazy high.

Joints are good. Feel less pain when doing shoulders now. Used to always click, only sometimes now.

Lethargy/Energy: Dosed 2 RPM on waking this morning, and 3 pre workout. Energy has been alright, will do the same tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6df9m6dZM
    Sounds great!! How's the weight?:bruce3:

8. going to post some photos bud?

9. Hey Chub,

First, great job on keeping up with your cycle and excellent write up so far. Although I've been a member of this site for a while now, I've merely just glanced over the forums once or twice for information on supplements I've been curious about. However, your post has inspired me to actually become part of the community A question though, have you been experiencing any androgenic side effects on this cycle? Additionally, if you could post pics showing your progress I think that would help myself and maybe others decide whether or not this is the cycle for them.

Regards,
    John

10. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    going to post some photos bud?
    Hopefully! I'll have to see if my gf is still not talking to me lol, shes got the good cam

Quote Originally Posted by smashfx View Post
    Hey Chub,

First, great job on keeping up with your cycle and excellent write up so far. Although I've been a member of this site for a while now, I've merely just glanced over the forums once or twice for information on supplements I've been curious about. However, your post has inspired me to actually become part of the community A question though, have you been experiencing any androgenic side effects on this cycle? Additionally, if you could post pics showing your progress I think that would help myself and maybe others decide whether or not this is the cycle for them.

Regards,
    John
    mostly lethergic, couple sore heads but not getting them anymore. Also two spots
  11. Day 26

8 and a half hours sleep last night, woke up after 7 hours then fell back asleep. Messed up my dosing today due to sleeping in. Didn’t get to bed till really late last night plus I couldn’t get to sleep. Ordered some GABA from NP so hopefully that’ll help with sleep.

Strength was ok. Close grip bench was good, nice smooth reps. Right forearm started to hurt while doing barbell curls, never had that before.

Motivation is good today. My mood has picked up quite a bit too!

Pump and Vascularity: Pumps still pretty good. Chest and shoulders crazy vascular today and last night. Totally popping out my chest last night!

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is good, think I might have a burger king today for my cheat day

Libido: HIIGHH!!

Joints are good. Joints are great, not sure what was wrong with my forearm, it eased up a bit as my workout went on.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been good today. Didn’t dose RPM on waking.

I’m down 3lbs from last week, however I do look bigger in the mirror, quite a bit leaner. Forgot to mention yesterday, while I was counting cash on Wednesday night a girl I work with turned to me and said out of no where “Dave, you’re looking huge!” and she wasn’t talking about my tackle! Haha.

Tried to get some photos after my workout but they came out ****. My good phone got covered in water so doesn’t work anymore and no digi cam!

Classic 90's!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzWGMWaVIVk&feature=re lated"]YouTube - JX - Son Of A Gun[/ame]

12. I usually like your choice of vids, but God that vid is horrible
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

13. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I usually like your choice of vids, but God that vid is horrible
    haha yeah randomly came across it on youtube

14. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I usually like your choice of vids, but God that vid is horrible
    ditto
    SFW and GFH

15. **** you guys i liked it when i was younger!

EDIT: i need to get the king of the hill theme back on my ipod, awesome song to workout too! haha

16. Quote Originally Posted by smashfx View Post
    Hey Chub,

Regards,
    John
    Welcome to AM!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    **** you guys i liked it when i was younger!

EDIT: i need to get the king of the hill theme back on my ipod, awesome song to workout too! haha
    I liked "Lost Boys" when I was younger. Sucks now. Amazing how things change lol
  18. Day 27

Day off today.

Legs tomorrow morning and chest on tuesday

I got a good nights sleep, almost 9 hours! maybe too much!! Cals today were pretty poor indeed! Mood has been ok. Looking forward to doing legs! nn!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    Day off today.

Legs tomorrow morning and chest on tuesday

I got a good nights sleep, almost 9 hours! maybe too much!! Cals today were pretty poor indeed! Mood has been ok. Looking forward to doing legs! nn!
    Go hard, Dave. Kill it in there
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

20. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Go hard, Dave. Kill it in there
    I will first time i've went to the gym this early in the morning, should be pretty quiet!

I'm not a huge creed fan but i like this one, for yesterdays song!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vukVp0_K268"]YouTube - Creed Are You Ready[/ame]

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I will first time i've went to the gym this early in the morning, should be pretty quiet!...
    LOL. I prefer the gym with the fewer people the better when I train.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

22. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    LOL. I prefer the gym with the fewer people the better when I train.
    Yeah me too!

Got phoned into work as someone decided not to show up after drinking ALL day yesterday.

Lets try that again, off i go!

23. how have your gains been lately bro. i've been holding steady. typically what epi does. i'm not on that huge incline anymore but i am staying strong. the mmv2 is good stuff.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    how have your gains been lately bro. i've been holding steady. typically what epi does. i'm not on that huge incline anymore but i am staying strong. the mmv2 is good stuff.
    up and down between 191-193lbs. starting was between 185-187. I don't see no reason why i won't gain some during PCT Really looking forward to the IGF-2!

last nights work out is coming, just getting some breakfast first!
  25. Day 28 (monday)

Sleep was good Sunday night, about 8 hours I say. Got up nice and early to hit up some legs but then got phoned into work for 3 hours. I refused to do the 11 hour shift managed to get to the gym just after 4pm. Totally broke myself doing legs, really good workout. The gym started to get really busy half way through my workout. Lunges really kicked my arse! Pulse was racing between sets!

NeoVar was really working its magic last night too, after all those carbs my arms just seemed to blow up in since along with all the veins popping up!

My mood has greatly improved, happy and cheery. However aggression was really high due to being phoned into work just because some bint had a hangover, which she tried to lie her way out of. Maybe people would of believed her if she hasn’t sat in the place she works and got drunk for 14hours. Later in the supermarket the self service machine was totally ****ed. Guy behind me was just moaning trying to make out that it was my fault when his wife could obviously see that it wasn’t. the scales needed reset or something so there was nothing I could do. It was post workout too so I was quite irritated and tired.

Strength was good, my legs were like jelly by the time I was done, took me ages to walk home lol.

Motivation is great!!

Pump and Vascularity: pump was pretty good. quads were rock solid, CRAZY vascular last night. Shoulders, chest, forearms and hands covered in blueness!

Stress/Appetite: Appetite was ok in the morning, mid after noon it was rising and by night time it was through the roof! Ate so much pasta and turkey. Still felt hungry before bed but I didn’t want to eat to close to sleeping. Had a spoonful of coconut oil about an hour before bed.

Libido: I’m just wondering what my Libido is going to be like when I come off havoc. Hopefully it doesn’t fall out my arse Still really high at the moment.

Joints are still feeling good.

Lethargy/Energy: a lot less lethargic yesterday. Much more energy too!

My SERM came as well. They don’t look like jelly beans so I think I’m ok

Chest today!

I like this video YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

26. Is that you on the p1ss with your nana having a quick chunder in the background Chub?

27. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Is that you on the p1ss with your nana having a quick chunder in the background Chub?
    If only i could look that awesome

28. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    up and down between 191-193lbs. starting was between 185-187. I don't see no reason why i won't gain some during PCT Really looking forward to the IGF-2!

last nights work out is coming, just getting some breakfast first!

have you taken powerfull before. I'm lookin at buying something extra for my PCT. i enjoyed powerfull sample pack i tried. IGF-2 seems nice as well. i really just wanted something extra to dose at night.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    have you taken powerfull before. I'm lookin at buying something extra for my PCT. i enjoyed powerfull sample pack i tried. IGF-2 seems nice as well. i really just wanted something extra to dose at night.
    I haven't tried any of the USP Labs stuff yet, but i probably will try Prime and powerfull one day, see what all the fuss is about lol

30. lookin good bro keep up the good work!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
  2. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 01:23 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements