Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Day 20


    Today was going to be legs and abs but I decided to take a day off and do that tomorrow. Tomorrow was going to be a day off but due to feeling like crap I think its best to take a day out today. I woke up feeling like crap, really sore head and ears. Went down stairs and started coughing mum then said to me she had a really sore head and ears, so it looks like Im coming down with a cold or something!

    Motivation is high today, Im not going to let myself get ill!!! Im going to increase my Poseidon to 4/5 servings a day and double up on my antioxidants. Might load up on some more gut health too but probably dont need to as I did another load up just before the start of my cycle.

    Im also going to increase my good fats, more coconut oil and fish oils along with peanut butter!

    Sleep was quite dodgy last night, got to bed around 2am. Had a bit of trouble getting to sleep then woke up around 5.30am. Sounded like someone was trying to break in down stairs so I had to do a sweep of the house with my baseball bat lol. No foot prints in the snow outside though so maybe I was just dreaming! Had some messed up dreams in the morning before waking up.

    Back pumps: no back pumps today so far.

    Pump and Vascularity: N/A

    Stress/Appetite: Appetite is ok. Bit stressed. Throwing back plenty of food at the moment.

    Libido: I just want to hump!

    Joints are great

    Strength/Aggression: N/A

    Lethargy/Energy: Feeling ok, bit tired.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwyit8Xz5Dc"]YouTube - Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors[/ame]
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.


  2. The good fats are an easy way to get in cals; it gets me into trouble on occasion. Attacking the coconut oil jar with a spoon is not a good idea My 12oz. bottle only lasted a week; cracking open the 20oz'er tomorrow!

    The baseball bat sweep is pretty funny; I can be paranoid about it too since my housemates aren't the greatest about locking the door.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The good fats are an easy way to get in cals; it gets me into trouble on occasion. Attacking the coconut oil jar with a spoon is not a good idea My 12oz. bottle only lasted a week; cracking open the 20oz'er tomorrow!

    The baseball bat sweep is pretty funny; I can be paranoid about it too since my housemates aren't the greatest about locking the door.
    I should finish my first jar by the end of next week! I love the taste of the stuff!

    When i was 18 some junkie tried to break into my house at 9am when me and my brother were both sleeping. Guess i'm still a bit paranoid lol.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  4. So i'm thinking of running a SERM for my PCT.

    Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Lean Xtreme from day 1 till bottle is done
    PCS week 3 onwards till bottle is done
    IGF-2 Day 1 (1 bottle? i have 2)

    I don't know why i decided to change to a SERM, suppose i want to be safer!

    I've got 6-oxo too, guess i won't need to use that since i'm using Novla
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  5. Yo baby yo baby yo!


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerxiHGELQs"]YouTube - YO Baby YO Baby Yo[/ame]
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
    •   
       


  6. you noticing a lot in the mirror yet?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    you noticing a lot in the mirror yet?
    oh yeah. Arms are looking a lot bigger, Upper abs keep showing randomly chest and sides of my shoulders looking bigger too. I swelled up like a mofo in the gym today, was awesome! update to come!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  8. Day 21


    Today was legs and some biceps. Great workout but Im knackered now and just want to get to bed! Quite an interesting workout, gym was really busy though which Im not used too. Got a txt half way through my workout asking if I was up for a 3some lol. My legs just feel like jelly now. Drank tons while i was working out too.

    Ill be upping Havoc to 40mg a day starting tomorrow. Also changing my PCT if you read my previous post.

    Sleep: 6-7 hours. Not looking forward to sleeping tonight, no bulletproof! Maybe Ill still get some wicked dreams.

    Back pumps: none today

    Mood/Motivation: Mood has been ok, its raising! Motivation great!!!

    Pump and Vascularity: I got crazy swole today, I just blew up while I was working out. When the blood gets flowing I just seem to swell up now. Really looking forward to chest tomorrow.

    Stress/Appetite: no stress today. My appetite is rising

    Libido: still through the roof! Insanely high.

    Joints are real nice still!

    Strength/Aggression: Strength feeling good.

    Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been good all day! Bit lethargic in the evening after my workout. I was thinking it was 8pm but it was half 10 lol.

    Night!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  9. You're all set for that 3-some Chub.

    The golden rule is 2 dicks is 1 d1ck too many

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You're all set for that 3-some Chub.

    The golden rule is 2 dicks is 1 d1ck too many
    true. dont settle for the devils 3 way.
    SFW and GFH

  11. Just a suggestion...I would change your training split from what you listed in the first post.

    Day 1 - Shoulders
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Arms
    Day 5 legs

    If you train shoulders the day before chest it will negatively impact your chest training and the same is true if you train back the day before arms because it will directly effect your bicep training. Here's a couple of 5 day split suggestions

    Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Back
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Day 4 - Legs
    Day 5 Arms

    or

    Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 Arms


    Nolva doesn't lower estrogen, it blocks it at the receptors so I would still use an AI. One of the suggested ways is to ramp your AI inversely to your serm...ramp up the AI as you ramp down the serm.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Just a suggestion...I would change your training split from what you listed in the first post.

    Day 1 - Shoulders
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Arms
    Day 5 legs

    If you train shoulders the day before chest it will negatively impact your chest training and the same is true if you train back the day before arms because it will directly effect your bicep training. Here's a couple of 5 day split suggestions

    Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Back
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Day 4 - Legs
    Day 5 Arms

    or

    Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 Arms


    Nolva doesn't lower estrogen, it blocks it at the receptors so I would still use an AI. One of the suggested ways is to ramp your AI inversely to your serm...ramp up the AI as you ramp down the serm.
    cheers will look into that, it does change up all the time due my hours at work
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    You're all set for that 3-some Chub.

    The golden rule is 2 dicks is 1 d1ck too many
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    true. dont settle for the devils 3 way.
    haha it's two chicks! Don't think my gf would appriatiate it though!

    Todays update coming a bit later on after my steak
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  14. Day 23


    Excellent chest workout today, up 10kg on flat barbell bench! 90kg which converts to 198lbs I think, not too heavy but a PR for me.

    Really starting to notice changes in the mirror now. It’s started talking to me! haha. Lats have leaned out a lot more, stomach A LOT flatter, I’m sure my waist has gotten a little smaller too. Boxers feeling slightly tighter around my legs too! Biceps looking bigger. I’m pretty much pumped up all day long after my workouts. I love Havoc

    The last 5 nights in a row I’ve been feeling quite zombie like. I wouldn’t say my vision is blurred but I just have a fuzzy kind of hazy feeling over me in my head. I’ve upped my dosing of cycle support to 3 a day now a long with CoEnzyme Q-10 since it’s red yeast rice version of cycle support I bought. I’m feeling fine tonight. 8 days left at 40mg.

    Sleep: about 7 hours last night.

    Slight back pump after work but nothing too bad. Didn’t drink enough water during my workout. Made up for it later on

    Mood/Motivation: Mood is still up and down. Motivation is great!

    Pump and Vascularity: Really veiny across my shoulder/chest. Wrists and back of hands popping up blue streams!

    Stress/Appetite: no stress. Could do with getting a new job. A career maybe… Appetite has been ok, ate almost 4,500 cals today

    Libido: Not as high as yesterday but still real HIGH.

    Joints felt great today!

    Strength/Aggression: Strength was great, Aggression pretty good while firing out the reps. Not as wound up as I could have been though.

    Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been pretty good today, Bit tired in the evening but I’m fine now (it’s 23:10)

    Early night! Tomorrow was going to be a day off as I’m working at 5 but I really want to do back. I’m off work thurs/fri/sat so I got plenty time to recovery, eat and lift

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdrfd81PeeM"]YouTube - Ray Mear's Fruit Gums - TV Burp[/nomedia]
    I just love Harry Hill's TV Burp (looks like embedding is disabled by request so just youtube "Ray Mear's Fruit Gums - TV Burp" and you'll get it!


    Also i'll leave you with this http://i43.tinypic.com/2cpokyr.jpg
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  15. sorry for the lack of update. I'll update todays workout and yesterdays and my day off later today!
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  16. Day 23, 24 and 25.


    So Wednesday (day 23) a day off in the end. Still feeling pretty tired in the early evenings and mornings. Watched DVDs all day long.

    Day 24 (back) and 25 (shoulders)

    Sleep has been pretty crap. Got 8-9 hours Wednesday night but still really tired on waking.

    Strength was pretty good in the gym. Pulled 11lbs over my PR on deadlift for one rep. I was expecting more but I think I just burned myself out.

    Todays shoulder workout was great, was done in 40minutes, in and out! Shoulders were burning by the time I was done.

    Motivation is there however my mood is still up and down. Other things in my life are just bothering me at the moment. I wouldnt say Havoc is putting me in a rubbish mood but I wouldnt say its helping.

    Pump and Vascularity: Pumps are remaining awesome. My wrists and palms are going nuts with blue veins. Didnt get much of a pump when I was doing back. However today when I done shoulders I blew up

    Stress/Appetite: Appetite is up and down, still getting in the cals. Plenty good fats, proteins and carbs! Im eating crap loads of pasta at the moment. slightly stressed, fed up.

    Libido: crazy high.

    Joints are good. Feel less pain when doing shoulders now. Used to always click, only sometimes now.

    Lethargy/Energy: Dosed 2 RPM on waking this morning, and 3 pre workout. Energy has been alright, will do the same tomorrow.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6df9m6dZM"]YouTube - Amazing dancing on the Jumbotron.[/ame]
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    So Wednesday (day 23) a day off in the end. Still feeling pretty tired in the early evenings and mornings. Watched DVDs all day long.

    Day 24 (back) and 25 (shoulders)

    Sleep has been pretty crap. Got 8-9 hours Wednesday night but still really tired on waking.

    Strength was pretty good in the gym. Pulled 11lbs over my PR on deadlift for one rep. I was expecting more but I think I just burned myself out.

    Todays shoulder workout was great, was done in 40minutes, in and out! Shoulders were burning by the time I was done.

    Motivation is there however my mood is still up and down. Other things in my life are just bothering me at the moment. I wouldnt say Havoc is putting me in a rubbish mood but I wouldnt say its helping.

    Pump and Vascularity: Pumps are remaining awesome. My wrists and palms are going nuts with blue veins. Didnt get much of a pump when I was doing back. However today when I done shoulders I blew up

    Stress/Appetite: Appetite is up and down, still getting in the cals. Plenty good fats, proteins and carbs! Im eating crap loads of pasta at the moment. slightly stressed, fed up.

    Libido: crazy high.

    Joints are good. Feel less pain when doing shoulders now. Used to always click, only sometimes now.

    Lethargy/Energy: Dosed 2 RPM on waking this morning, and 3 pre workout. Energy has been alright, will do the same tomorrow.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6df9m6dZM
    Sounds great!! How's the weight?:bruce3:

  18. going to post some photos bud?

  19. Hey Chub,

    First, great job on keeping up with your cycle and excellent write up so far. Although I've been a member of this site for a while now, I've merely just glanced over the forums once or twice for information on supplements I've been curious about. However, your post has inspired me to actually become part of the community A question though, have you been experiencing any androgenic side effects on this cycle? Additionally, if you could post pics showing your progress I think that would help myself and maybe others decide whether or not this is the cycle for them.

    Regards,
    John

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    going to post some photos bud?
    Hopefully! I'll have to see if my gf is still not talking to me lol, shes got the good cam



    Quote Originally Posted by smashfx View Post
    Hey Chub,

    First, great job on keeping up with your cycle and excellent write up so far. Although I've been a member of this site for a while now, I've merely just glanced over the forums once or twice for information on supplements I've been curious about. However, your post has inspired me to actually become part of the community A question though, have you been experiencing any androgenic side effects on this cycle? Additionally, if you could post pics showing your progress I think that would help myself and maybe others decide whether or not this is the cycle for them.

    Regards,
    John
    mostly lethergic, couple sore heads but not getting them anymore. Also two spots
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  21. Day 26


    8 and a half hours sleep last night, woke up after 7 hours then fell back asleep. Messed up my dosing today due to sleeping in. Didn’t get to bed till really late last night plus I couldn’t get to sleep. Ordered some GABA from NP so hopefully that’ll help with sleep.

    Strength was ok. Close grip bench was good, nice smooth reps. Right forearm started to hurt while doing barbell curls, never had that before.

    Motivation is good today. My mood has picked up quite a bit too!

    Pump and Vascularity: Pumps still pretty good. Chest and shoulders crazy vascular today and last night. Totally popping out my chest last night!

    Stress/Appetite: Appetite is good, think I might have a burger king today for my cheat day

    Libido: HIIGHH!!

    Joints are good. Joints are great, not sure what was wrong with my forearm, it eased up a bit as my workout went on.

    Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been good today. Didn’t dose RPM on waking.

    I’m down 3lbs from last week, however I do look bigger in the mirror, quite a bit leaner. Forgot to mention yesterday, while I was counting cash on Wednesday night a girl I work with turned to me and said out of no where “Dave, you’re looking huge!” and she wasn’t talking about my tackle! Haha.

    Tried to get some photos after my workout but they came out ****. My good phone got covered in water so doesn’t work anymore and no digi cam!

    Classic 90's!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzWGMWaVIVk&feature=re lated"]YouTube - JX - Son Of A Gun[/ame]
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  22. I usually like your choice of vids, but God that vid is horrible
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I usually like your choice of vids, but God that vid is horrible
    haha yeah randomly came across it on youtube
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    I usually like your choice of vids, but God that vid is horrible
    ditto
    SFW and GFH

  25. **** you guys i liked it when i was younger!

    EDIT: i need to get the king of the hill theme back on my ipod, awesome song to workout too! haha
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 550
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 07:13 PM
  2. Bruno Transforms with Help from Muscle Pharm's Arsenal
    By cbruno924 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:42 PM
  3. OUFINNY is cutting up with USP Labs, RPN and LG Sciences
    By oufinny in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:22 PM
  4. Distilled Water cutting up with the kitchen sink and then some
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in