Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    I will first time i've went to the gym this early in the morning, should be pretty quiet!...
    LOL. I prefer the gym with the fewer people the better when I train.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    LOL. I prefer the gym with the fewer people the better when I train.
    Yeah me too!

Got phoned into work as someone decided not to show up after drinking ALL day yesterday.

Lets try that again, off i go!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

how have your gains been lately bro. i've been holding steady. typically what epi does. i'm not on that huge incline anymore but i am staying strong. the mmv2 is good stuff.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    how have your gains been lately bro. i've been holding steady. typically what epi does. i'm not on that huge incline anymore but i am staying strong. the mmv2 is good stuff.
    up and down between 191-193lbs. starting was between 185-187. I don't see no reason why i won't gain some during PCT Really looking forward to the IGF-2!

last nights work out is coming, just getting some breakfast first!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Day 28 (monday)

Sleep was good Sunday night, about 8 hours I say. Got up nice and early to hit up some legs but then got phoned into work for 3 hours. I refused to do the 11 hour shift managed to get to the gym just after 4pm. Totally broke myself doing legs, really good workout. The gym started to get really busy half way through my workout. Lunges really kicked my arse! Pulse was racing between sets!

NeoVar was really working its magic last night too, after all those carbs my arms just seemed to blow up in since along with all the veins popping up!

My mood has greatly improved, happy and cheery. However aggression was really high due to being phoned into work just because some bint had a hangover, which she tried to lie her way out of. Maybe people would of believed her if she hasn’t sat in the place she works and got drunk for 14hours. Later in the supermarket the self service machine was totally ****ed. Guy behind me was just moaning trying to make out that it was my fault when his wife could obviously see that it wasn’t. the scales needed reset or something so there was nothing I could do. It was post workout too so I was quite irritated and tired.

Strength was good, my legs were like jelly by the time I was done, took me ages to walk home lol.

Motivation is great!!

Pump and Vascularity: pump was pretty good. quads were rock solid, CRAZY vascular last night. Shoulders, chest, forearms and hands covered in blueness!

Stress/Appetite: Appetite was ok in the morning, mid after noon it was rising and by night time it was through the roof! Ate so much pasta and turkey. Still felt hungry before bed but I didn’t want to eat to close to sleeping. Had a spoonful of coconut oil about an hour before bed.

Libido: I’m just wondering what my Libido is going to be like when I come off havoc. Hopefully it doesn’t fall out my arse Still really high at the moment.

Joints are still feeling good.

Lethargy/Energy: a lot less lethargic yesterday. Much more energy too!

My SERM came as well. They don’t look like jelly beans so I think I’m ok

Chest today!

I like this video YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Is that you on the p1ss with your nana having a quick chunder in the background Chub?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Is that you on the p1ss with your nana having a quick chunder in the background Chub?
    If only i could look that awesome
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

up and down between 191-193lbs. starting was between 185-187. I don't see no reason why i won't gain some during PCT Really looking forward to the IGF-2!

have you taken powerfull before. I'm lookin at buying something extra for my PCT. i enjoyed powerfull sample pack i tried. IGF-2 seems nice as well. i really just wanted something extra to dose at night.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

have you taken powerfull before. I'm lookin at buying something extra for my PCT. i enjoyed powerfull sample pack i tried. IGF-2 seems nice as well. i really just wanted something extra to dose at night.
    I haven't tried any of the USP Labs stuff yet, but i probably will try Prime and powerfull one day, see what all the fuss is about lol
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.86%

lookin good bro keep up the good work!
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

IGF-2 will be excellent in helping you hold your gains for sure (yep, I can't say enough about it!)

PowerFULL is similar to IGF-2 (PowerFULL has been reformulated, but it used to have a similar ingredient profile (that was LESS effective) than IGF-2) Both are natural testosterone and growth hormone boosters. You can dose IGF-2 similar re timing as PowerFULL, but you dose based on bodyweight, and with the reformulated version ONLY need to dose am (first thing in the morning) and pm (last thing at night).

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

IGF-2 will be excellent in helping you hold your gains for sure (yep, I can't say enough about it!)

PowerFULL is similar to IGF-2 (PowerFULL has been reformulated, but it used to have a similar ingredient profile (that was LESS effective) than IGF-2) Both are natural testosterone and growth hormone boosters. You can dose IGF-2 similar re timing as PowerFULL, but you dose based on bodyweight, and with the reformulated version ONLY need to dose am (first thing in the morning) and pm (last thing at night).
    how long would you suggest i take the igf-2 for, just 4 weeks? I've got two bottles.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

how long would you suggest i take the igf-2 for, just 4 weeks? I've got two bottles.
    Run it for 8-10 weeks (i.e. just use both bottles straight through), and then take a 2-4 week break.

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Day 29

Mood still a lot better than it has been lately. It was chest yesterday but didn’t get round to logging.

About 8 hours sleep again.

Strength was great, flat bench up another 11lbs from last week. That’s an increase of 33lbs in total since the start of the log

Motivation is great!! Really looking forward to my back workout today.

Pump and Vascularity: pump was good, veiny all day.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite still pretty good, went to the Chinese buffet last night. It sure was a poor show, only had 4 plates and a big bowl of melon not too much stress!

My fortune cookie said “ All the energy you will use up will pay off” last time I got one which was around 2 months ago said the same thing!

Libido: Libido still shocking high. Just hope it doesn’t crash during PCT!

Joints are great!

Lethargy/Energy: Tired after my workout but that’s normal, rest of the day I was fine! Energy has been good.

Run it for 8-10 weeks (i.e. just use both bottles straight through), and then take a 2-4 week break.
    ok cheers
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

and some pics

16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.6%

We want before and after pics!!! Looks like the cycle was very good to you. I experienced the weird pressure feel in my nose and ears last night trying to sleep. I'm going to get my bp checked today and continue to check it twice daily.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.75%

Great strength gains Chub. Four plates of Chinese is nothing to hang the head about either lol.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.81%

Hey chub,
    Sounds like it is going good for you. Keep it up. PCT for me brought my weight down, but it seems to only be the excess fat when I was on cycle.

Havoc seems to treat well in PCT lol
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

have you thought of using divanex with igf2 and throwing drive in there as well during your pct?
    SFW and GFH
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Great strength gains Chub. Four plates of Chinese is nothing to hang the head about either lol.
    I'm a machine most of the time when i'm there but we headed down about 2 hours after my last meal so i wasn't that hungry, still gave it a good bash!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    We want before and after pics!!! Looks like the cycle was very good to you. I experienced the weird pressure feel in my nose and ears last night trying to sleep. I'm going to get my bp checked today and continue to check it twice daily.
    I'll see if i can get some pics

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Hey chub,
    Sounds like it is going good for you. Keep it up. PCT for me brought my weight down, but it seems to only be the excess fat when I was on cycle.

Havoc seems to treat well in PCT lol
    It seems i've lost a bit of fat too! My weight went up then down slightly then up again

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    have you thought of using divanex with igf2 and throwing drive in there as well during your pct?
    I did think about using divanex but i just went with psc and igf-2 in the end. I'm going to do a huge AN stack in the summer. IGF-2, Drive, RPM, Neovar I also got two bottles of backdraft last week but i don't know if i'll run that at the same time as RPM, we'll see!

Update to come after i grill some chicken
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Day 30

So today is my last day of havoc. Dosed 1 cap on waking then 2 caps pre workout and then another in the evening.

Since it’s my last day I decided I’d throw in a packet of Muscle Pharm’s Battle Fuel since I had one lying around. So 2x havoc, packet of battle fuel and 3x RPM pre workout

Workout started well, didn’t notice much to begin with. Workout lasted for about an hour and 20mins, after 30mins the battle fuel was definitely kicking in along with RPM and havoc. I swole up like a monster A lot more focused while getting the reps out. Drank a ton of water during my session too.

Nipples were feeling quite sensitive last night and this morning. Didn’t play around with them though and it calmed down.

About 6-7 hours sleep last night, couldn’t get to sleep and I got up early.

Strength really good today, my grip kept slipping quite a lot which started to bug me. Might get some straps

Motivation is high. Looking forward to starting my PCT

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was great, swole! Lats and biceps just burst with size. Traps showing up more. 7 hours later and I’m still feeling pretty pumped up palms still insanely vascular

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is back to its normal high ish self. Stress not so much.

Libido: High again today

Joints are still nice.

Lethargy/Energy: Bit tired in the morning, nothing too bad. 3-4 hours after my workout I fell asleep, woke up with my face covered in drool and my mouth wide open haha. Quite hot too due to just chucking the covers over myself fully clothed! Slept for about an hour or so.

YouTube - Foo Fighters: DOA

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.75%

Congrats Chubby!!!
    Looking forward to weight update. You keep us posted in PCT?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Congrats Chubby!!!
    Looking forward to weight update. You keep us posted in PCT?
    yup! I was 192lbs this morning.

I'll carry on logging into PCT
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Pic from week 3 i think it was. Not as bad as i thought it would be. Arms are a bit bigger than in that pic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Great suggestion I actually have my Activate Xtreme here now, and am just waiting until I can get back into resistance training before I run my Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive stack (as well as RPM and NeoVar Recomped)!

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

This is a very smart idea indeed!

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Day 1 PCT

Yesterday was my first day of PCT, also a day off.

Just to recap on what my PCT consists of.

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) 20/20/10/10
    IGF-2
    Lean Xtreme
    Post Cycle Support
    Bio-Mend
    Life support and what’s left of my cycle support
    Taurine around 6g a day

Also my staples:

NoXidant
    NeoVar Recomped
    Purple Wraath (got some apple Xtend on the way, fancy a change)
    Orange Triad
    Gut Health
    RPM but I’m running out soon!
    Fish oils
    Poseidon

Dosed IGF-2 in the morning yesterday along with lean xtreme and my other morning supps. Early evening i started to get a raging sore head which lasted all night and when i woke up this morning it was still there. Dosed Tamoxifen in the late evening.

Sleep was poor, 5 hours or so. No dreaming. Took awhile to get to sleep.

Strength N/A

Motivation is good

Pump and Vascularity: N/A. Arms real vascular.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite has been good, just getting harder to eat while I’m working! Stress was really high last night, I just wanted to kill all the kitchen staff at work. Total retards. I was surprised with the amount of ignorant customers as well.

Libido: Pretty high in the evening.

Joints are great!

Lethargy/Energy: Energy was good in the morning/afternoon. Evening it was ok, think it was more than I was just stressed and pissed off. By the time of the night it was just like “can’t be ****ed anymore”

I’m so so so sore from my back workout. DOMs in my upper back, lats and forearms. I’ve never ever had DOMs in my forearms before!

shoulders today if i can drag myself there before work!

weight 192lbs

hot
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Great suggestion I actually have my Activate Xtreme here now, and am just waiting until I can get back into resistance training before I run my Activate Xtreme/IGF-2/Drive stack (as well as RPM and NeoVar Recomped)!
    on top of what i've already got. wouldn't adding that be over kill?
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

on top of what i've already got. wouldn't adding that be over kill?
    Yeah you do have a lot. You don't need to add either Divanex or Drive in (although what would one more supplement be?) You could just wait an maybe try a natural cycle once PCT is over?

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Yeah you do have a lot. You don't need to add either Divanex or Drive in (although what would one more supplement be?) You could just wait an maybe try a natural cycle once PCT is over?
    I'm going to stick with what i've got at the moment and stay natural after PCT for a long time

will update tomorrow, today was anotehr day off!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

ok so the last two days have been days off. really having to force myself to go to the gym tonight, ko'd when i got in from work and had a bag of crisps. Having my pre workout shake at the moment then heading out to do shoulders.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Good shoulders workout. Will update more after work and when i've been to gym. I'm getting sick of the fat around my belly!!!
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

Good shoulders workout. Will update more after work and when i've been to gym. I'm getting sick of the fat around my belly!!!
    I feel your pain

34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.75%

Have you looked into an anti-cortisol at all? Really helps with the belly fat.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Have you looked into an anti-cortisol at all? Really helps with the belly fat.
    aye! i'm using Lean Xtreme as part of my PCT. I also heard Vit C is good for cortisol control, i'm getting plenty of that from my poseidon

Not long back from work, arms in an hour or so!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

so this morning i dosed my morning supps, about 1 hour 40-45mins later i dose some neovar before my breakfast, 5 mins later i vom it all up. Don't think any of my morning supps came up apart from the neovar. was quite suprised with how disolved the neovar was after 5mins!

Started feeling quite dodgy 20mins before vomming. Feel a lot better now though, munching on some turkey i WILL fit in yesterdays update today! Good workout last night.

YouTube - Total wipeout UK - Compilation Of Big Red Balls

someone makes it at the 6min ish mark!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

About 6 hours sleep Saturday night.

Done biceps and some core work last night after work. Had the whole gym to myself, which was nice.

Motivation is great, been having to hit the gym after work the last couple of days which I don’t like too much. I prefer going in the morning/afternoon.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty good. Palms, shoulders and forearms nice and veiny. Showing up a lot more the last few days,

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is great at the moment, constantly hungry.

Libido: Libido is remaining strong

Joints are good

Lethargy/Energy: Not much lethargy. Energy is pretty good.

Quite sleepy though so I’m away to bed
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.75%

About 6 hours sleep Saturday night.

Done biceps and some core work last night after work. Had the whole gym to myself, which was nice.

Motivation is great, been having to hit the gym after work the last couple of days which I don’t like too much. I prefer going in the morning/afternoon.

Pump and Vascularity: Pump was pretty good. Palms, shoulders and forearms nice and veiny. Showing up a lot more the last few days,

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is great at the moment, constantly hungry.

Libido: Libido is remaining strong

Joints are good

Lethargy/Energy: Not much lethargy. Energy is pretty good.

Quite sleepy though so I’m away to bed
    Way to fight through it Brother. I think everyone gets tired while bulking if doing it right.:bruce3:
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Way to fight through it Brother. I think everyone gets tired while bulking if doing it right.:bruce3:
    Energy is much better the last few days. Had a good sleep last night
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%

Yesterday was a day off due to working all damn day! Only got 4 hours sleep the night before so i was really knackered

Dosed 2 RPM in the morning then 2 again in the afternoon, felt alright till around 9pm then started getting really tired! Managed to get plenty meals in still.

Mood has been good along with motivation.

Libido has been really high still!

Had a great night sleep last night. Dosed my IGF-2 about 20mins before going to bed. Fast asleep within 30mins!

Just away to do chest now

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
  2. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 02:23 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7