Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Chub hardens up with help from RPN and Applied Nutriceuticals.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Answers

ive been trying to read up on havoc as much as i can. do you have any worries bout gyno? some people say its not a problem with havoc cause it has serm/ ai like qualities but there is still some worries bout delayed gyno. i wanna run havoc for my second cycle but still dont have enough info. thanks

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vengence20 View Post
    ive been trying to read up on havoc as much as i can. do you have any worries bout gyno? some people say its not a problem with havoc cause it has serm/ ai like qualities but there is still some worries bout delayed gyno. i wanna run havoc for my second cycle but still dont have enough info. thanks
    I wouldn't say i have worries about it. I think my body is reacting well to Havoc but you never know what may happen. I do have my PCT planned out and i can get hold of a SERM incase something does come up. Here's a good link for you

Havoc Write-up
    We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i could just go to sleep right now. but i'm on a spilt shift and have to be back to work in an hour

Subbed Chub!!!! Looking forward to your progress!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17

Woke up at around 10am, then fell back asleep for a few minutes, woke up to a punch in the face. My own fist! Maybe it was my subconscious telling me to get out of bed haha. But it was sore, right on my forehead!

Sleep: 7 hours, got to bed pretty late again. Had a nap in the evening after my workout.

Back pumps: none today.

Mood/Motivation: Mood was ok most of the day, pretty much crashed in the evening. Really down all night.

Pump and Vascularity: pump was pretty awesome in my inner chest after close grip bench. Felt like a brick to touch! Tris was burning too. Veins pretty much the same as the day before. Pump in bicep was ok, nothing crazy. Hit tris harder than biceps today.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is crap. Im not hungry at all, Im eating but I wouldnt say I have to force it down. I think my mood is having a lot to do with my Appetite. Quite stressed. Ended up not going to the Chinese buffet, ended up in a pointless argument with the gf.

Libido: high.

Joints feeling better

Strength/Aggression: Strength was good, steadily going up, and endurance too! Aggression is high.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy is still pretty good during workouts. Really tired in the evenings.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 18

Day off today. Woke up feeling well rested but ended up going back to sleep, overall about 9 hours sleep. Again Ive not been feeling very hungry all day. Still getting the cals in though. Looking forward to shoulders tomorrow.

Shoulders and arms are looking bigger. Few comments saying how i've gotten wider

weight this morning was 190lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Graglor View Post
    Subbed Chub!!!! Looking forward to your progress!
    glad to have you along
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

good luck with your cycle man, subbed
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

So got up a bit later than planned, working later today so its some whey protein + wms + tauine + 2x havoc + 3 RPM pre workout!

Weight is up 3lbs since yesterday but i did eat a ton last night and very little fibre so i guess i'm a little clogged up. I'd say i'm a solid 190lbs at the moment. I'd be really pleased if i was a solid 196lbs after PCT

Mood is up and down like a yo-yo still. In a good mood at the moment but i normally am pre workout

The last week or so i've been getting in around 3000-3300 cals a day. Next week i'm going to bump it up a bit. Might get some home-made shakes on the go again post workout, not done that in months!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=encfhmY1-k4"]YouTube - Foo Fighters - Break Out[/ame]
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Chub - I'm a little late on the sub . . . popping the PH cherry, huh?

I always enjoy your logs mate - Go Hard!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    good luck with your cycle man, subbed
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Hey Chub - I'm a little late on the sub . . . popping the PH cherry, huh?

I always enjoy your logs mate - Go Hard!
    sure am! yesterdays update is just coming.

glad to have you along for the ride even though your dragging your ass behind
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 19

I probably should have had a proper meal before the gym yesterday, started to feel really crappy afterwards. Done shoulders, it was an all right workout. I had the gym to myself so I could scream like a girl all I liked!

Sleep: 7 hours

Back pumps: some in the evening, nothing too harsh just kind of there all the time.

Mood/Motivation: Motivation there. Mood was ok, pretty crap in the evening.

Pump and Vascularity: Nice pump in the gym.

Stress/Appetite: Appetite still pretty rubbish. Pretty low cals in yesterday, maybe 2,500 Got plenty water down me though. Stress isnt too bad.

Libido: Through the roof

Joints are great

Strength/Aggression: Aggression was quite high, strength was ok, nothing crazy, think the lack of food had something to do with it. Workout wasnt that great but I got it done.

Lethargy/Energy: Lethargy kicked in again in the evening, I think it was maybe the lack of food that had something to do with it.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 20

Today was going to be legs and abs but I decided to take a day off and do that tomorrow. Tomorrow was going to be a day off but due to feeling like crap I think its best to take a day out today. I woke up feeling like crap, really sore head and ears. Went down stairs and started coughing mum then said to me she had a really sore head and ears, so it looks like Im coming down with a cold or something!

Motivation is high today, Im not going to let myself get ill!!! Im going to increase my Poseidon to 4/5 servings a day and double up on my antioxidants. Might load up on some more gut health too but probably dont need to as I did another load up just before the start of my cycle.

Im also going to increase my good fats, more coconut oil and fish oils along with peanut butter!

Sleep was quite dodgy last night, got to bed around 2am. Had a bit of trouble getting to sleep then woke up around 5.30am. Sounded like someone was trying to break in down stairs so I had to do a sweep of the house with my baseball bat lol. No foot prints in the snow outside though so maybe I was just dreaming! Had some messed up dreams in the morning before waking up.

Back pumps: no back pumps today so far.

Pump and Vascularity: N/A

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is ok. Bit stressed. Throwing back plenty of food at the moment.

Libido: I just want to hump!

Joints are great

Strength/Aggression: N/A

Lethargy/Energy: Feeling ok, bit tired.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwyit8Xz5Dc"]YouTube - Foo Fighters - Stacked Actors[/ame]
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

The good fats are an easy way to get in cals; it gets me into trouble on occasion. Attacking the coconut oil jar with a spoon is not a good idea My 12oz. bottle only lasted a week; cracking open the 20oz'er tomorrow!

The baseball bat sweep is pretty funny; I can be paranoid about it too since my housemates aren't the greatest about locking the door.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The good fats are an easy way to get in cals; it gets me into trouble on occasion. Attacking the coconut oil jar with a spoon is not a good idea My 12oz. bottle only lasted a week; cracking open the 20oz'er tomorrow!

The baseball bat sweep is pretty funny; I can be paranoid about it too since my housemates aren't the greatest about locking the door.
    I should finish my first jar by the end of next week! I love the taste of the stuff!

When i was 18 some junkie tried to break into my house at 9am when me and my brother were both sleeping. Guess i'm still a bit paranoid lol.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

So i'm thinking of running a SERM for my PCT.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
    Lean Xtreme from day 1 till bottle is done
    PCS week 3 onwards till bottle is done
    IGF-2 Day 1 (1 bottle? i have 2)

I don't know why i decided to change to a SERM, suppose i want to be safer!

I've got 6-oxo too, guess i won't need to use that since i'm using Novla
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Yo baby yo baby yo!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerxiHGELQs"]YouTube - YO Baby YO Baby Yo[/ame]
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

you noticing a lot in the mirror yet?
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    you noticing a lot in the mirror yet?
    oh yeah. Arms are looking a lot bigger, Upper abs keep showing randomly chest and sides of my shoulders looking bigger too. I swelled up like a mofo in the gym today, was awesome! update to come!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 21

Today was legs and some biceps. Great workout but Im knackered now and just want to get to bed! Quite an interesting workout, gym was really busy though which Im not used too. Got a txt half way through my workout asking if I was up for a 3some lol. My legs just feel like jelly now. Drank tons while i was working out too.

Ill be upping Havoc to 40mg a day starting tomorrow. Also changing my PCT if you read my previous post.

Sleep: 6-7 hours. Not looking forward to sleeping tonight, no bulletproof! Maybe Ill still get some wicked dreams.

Back pumps: none today

Mood/Motivation: Mood has been ok, its raising! Motivation great!!!

Pump and Vascularity: I got crazy swole today, I just blew up while I was working out. When the blood gets flowing I just seem to swell up now. Really looking forward to chest tomorrow.

Stress/Appetite: no stress today. My appetite is rising

Libido: still through the roof! Insanely high.

Joints are real nice still!

Strength/Aggression: Strength feeling good.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been good all day! Bit lethargic in the evening after my workout. I was thinking it was 8pm but it was half 10 lol.

Night!
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

You're all set for that 3-some Chub.

The golden rule is 2 dicks is 1 d1ck too many
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

true. dont settle for the devils 3 way.
    SFW and GFH
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Just a suggestion...I would change your training split from what you listed in the first post.

Day 1 - Shoulders
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Arms
    Day 5 legs

If you train shoulders the day before chest it will negatively impact your chest training and the same is true if you train back the day before arms because it will directly effect your bicep training. Here's a couple of 5 day split suggestions

Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Back
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Day 4 - Legs
    Day 5 Arms

or

Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 Arms

Nolva doesn't lower estrogen, it blocks it at the receptors so I would still use an AI. One of the suggested ways is to ramp your AI inversely to your serm...ramp up the AI as you ramp down the serm.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FOOFAC View Post
    Just a suggestion...I would change your training split from what you listed in the first post.

Day 1 - Shoulders
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Back
    Day 4 - Arms
    Day 5 legs

If you train shoulders the day before chest it will negatively impact your chest training and the same is true if you train back the day before arms because it will directly effect your bicep training. Here's a couple of 5 day split suggestions

Day 1 - Chest
    Day 2 - Back
    Day 3 - Shoulders
    Day 4 - Legs
    Day 5 Arms

or

Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Chest
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Shoulders
    Day 5 Arms

Nolva doesn't lower estrogen, it blocks it at the receptors so I would still use an AI. One of the suggested ways is to ramp your AI inversely to your serm...ramp up the AI as you ramp down the serm.
    cheers will look into that, it does change up all the time due my hours at work
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    true. dont settle for the devils 3 way.
    haha it's two chicks! Don't think my gf would appriatiate it though!

Todays update coming a bit later on after my steak
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 23

Excellent chest workout today, up 10kg on flat barbell bench! 90kg which converts to 198lbs I think, not too heavy but a PR for me.

Really starting to notice changes in the mirror now. It’s started talking to me! haha. Lats have leaned out a lot more, stomach A LOT flatter, I’m sure my waist has gotten a little smaller too. Boxers feeling slightly tighter around my legs too! Biceps looking bigger. I’m pretty much pumped up all day long after my workouts. I love Havoc

The last 5 nights in a row I’ve been feeling quite zombie like. I wouldn’t say my vision is blurred but I just have a fuzzy kind of hazy feeling over me in my head. I’ve upped my dosing of cycle support to 3 a day now a long with CoEnzyme Q-10 since it’s red yeast rice version of cycle support I bought. I’m feeling fine tonight. 8 days left at 40mg.

Sleep: about 7 hours last night.

Slight back pump after work but nothing too bad. Didn’t drink enough water during my workout. Made up for it later on

Mood/Motivation: Mood is still up and down. Motivation is great!

Pump and Vascularity: Really veiny across my shoulder/chest. Wrists and back of hands popping up blue streams!

Stress/Appetite: no stress. Could do with getting a new job. A career maybe… Appetite has been ok, ate almost 4,500 cals today

Libido: Not as high as yesterday but still real HIGH.

Joints felt great today!

Strength/Aggression: Strength was great, Aggression pretty good while firing out the reps. Not as wound up as I could have been though.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been pretty good today, Bit tired in the evening but I’m fine now (it’s 23:10)

Early night! Tomorrow was going to be a day off as I’m working at 5 but I really want to do back. I’m off work thurs/fri/sat so I got plenty time to recovery, eat and lift

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdrfd81PeeM"]YouTube - Ray Mear's Fruit Gums - TV Burp[/nomedia]
    I just love Harry Hill's TV Burp (looks like embedding is disabled by request so just youtube "Ray Mear's Fruit Gums - TV Burp" and you'll get it!

Also i'll leave you with this http://i43.tinypic.com/2cpokyr.jpg
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

sorry for the lack of update. I'll update todays workout and yesterdays and my day off later today!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 23, 24 and 25.

So Wednesday (day 23) a day off in the end. Still feeling pretty tired in the early evenings and mornings. Watched DVDs all day long.

Day 24 (back) and 25 (shoulders)

Sleep has been pretty crap. Got 8-9 hours Wednesday night but still really tired on waking.

Strength was pretty good in the gym. Pulled 11lbs over my PR on deadlift for one rep. I was expecting more but I think I just burned myself out.

Todays shoulder workout was great, was done in 40minutes, in and out! Shoulders were burning by the time I was done.

Motivation is there however my mood is still up and down. Other things in my life are just bothering me at the moment. I wouldnt say Havoc is putting me in a rubbish mood but I wouldnt say its helping.

Pump and Vascularity: Pumps are remaining awesome. My wrists and palms are going nuts with blue veins. Didnt get much of a pump when I was doing back. However today when I done shoulders I blew up

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is up and down, still getting in the cals. Plenty good fats, proteins and carbs! Im eating crap loads of pasta at the moment. slightly stressed, fed up.

Libido: crazy high.

Joints are good. Feel less pain when doing shoulders now. Used to always click, only sometimes now.

Lethargy/Energy: Dosed 2 RPM on waking this morning, and 3 pre workout. Energy has been alright, will do the same tomorrow.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6df9m6dZM"]YouTube - Amazing dancing on the Jumbotron.[/ame]
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

So Wednesday (day 23) a day off in the end. Still feeling pretty tired in the early evenings and mornings. Watched DVDs all day long.

Day 24 (back) and 25 (shoulders)

Sleep has been pretty crap. Got 8-9 hours Wednesday night but still really tired on waking.

Strength was pretty good in the gym. Pulled 11lbs over my PR on deadlift for one rep. I was expecting more but I think I just burned myself out.

Todays shoulder workout was great, was done in 40minutes, in and out! Shoulders were burning by the time I was done.

Motivation is there however my mood is still up and down. Other things in my life are just bothering me at the moment. I wouldnt say Havoc is putting me in a rubbish mood but I wouldnt say its helping.

Pump and Vascularity: Pumps are remaining awesome. My wrists and palms are going nuts with blue veins. Didnt get much of a pump when I was doing back. However today when I done shoulders I blew up

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is up and down, still getting in the cals. Plenty good fats, proteins and carbs! Im eating crap loads of pasta at the moment. slightly stressed, fed up.

Libido: crazy high.

Joints are good. Feel less pain when doing shoulders now. Used to always click, only sometimes now.

Lethargy/Energy: Dosed 2 RPM on waking this morning, and 3 pre workout. Energy has been alright, will do the same tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T6df9m6dZM
    Sounds great!! How's the weight?:bruce3:
  28. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

going to post some photos bud?
  29. New Member
    Answers

Hey Chub,

First, great job on keeping up with your cycle and excellent write up so far. Although I've been a member of this site for a while now, I've merely just glanced over the forums once or twice for information on supplements I've been curious about. However, your post has inspired me to actually become part of the community A question though, have you been experiencing any androgenic side effects on this cycle? Additionally, if you could post pics showing your progress I think that would help myself and maybe others decide whether or not this is the cycle for them.

Regards,
    John
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

going to post some photos bud?
    Hopefully! I'll have to see if my gf is still not talking to me lol, shes got the good cam

Quote Originally Posted by smashfx View Post
    Hey Chub,

First, great job on keeping up with your cycle and excellent write up so far. Although I've been a member of this site for a while now, I've merely just glanced over the forums once or twice for information on supplements I've been curious about. However, your post has inspired me to actually become part of the community A question though, have you been experiencing any androgenic side effects on this cycle? Additionally, if you could post pics showing your progress I think that would help myself and maybe others decide whether or not this is the cycle for them.

Regards,
    John
    mostly lethergic, couple sore heads but not getting them anymore. Also two spots
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 26

8 and a half hours sleep last night, woke up after 7 hours then fell back asleep. Messed up my dosing today due to sleeping in. Didn’t get to bed till really late last night plus I couldn’t get to sleep. Ordered some GABA from NP so hopefully that’ll help with sleep.

Strength was ok. Close grip bench was good, nice smooth reps. Right forearm started to hurt while doing barbell curls, never had that before.

Motivation is good today. My mood has picked up quite a bit too!

Pump and Vascularity: Pumps still pretty good. Chest and shoulders crazy vascular today and last night. Totally popping out my chest last night!

Stress/Appetite: Appetite is good, think I might have a burger king today for my cheat day

Libido: HIIGHH!!

Joints are good. Joints are great, not sure what was wrong with my forearm, it eased up a bit as my workout went on.

Lethargy/Energy: Energy has been good today. Didn’t dose RPM on waking.

I’m down 3lbs from last week, however I do look bigger in the mirror, quite a bit leaner. Forgot to mention yesterday, while I was counting cash on Wednesday night a girl I work with turned to me and said out of no where “Dave, you’re looking huge!” and she wasn’t talking about my tackle! Haha.

Tried to get some photos after my workout but they came out ****. My good phone got covered in water so doesn’t work anymore and no digi cam!

Classic 90's!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzWGMWaVIVk&feature=re lated"]YouTube - JX - Son Of A Gun[/ame]
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I usually like your choice of vids, but God that vid is horrible
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    haha yeah randomly came across it on youtube
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    ditto
    SFW and GFH
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

**** you guys i liked it when i was younger!

EDIT: i need to get the king of the hill theme back on my ipod, awesome song to workout too! haha
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smashfx View Post
    Hey Chub,

Regards,
    John
    Welcome to AM!!!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Answers

**** you guys i liked it when i was younger!

EDIT: i need to get the king of the hill theme back on my ipod, awesome song to workout too! haha
    I liked "Lost Boys" when I was younger. Sucks now. Amazing how things change lol
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Day 27

Day off today.

Legs tomorrow morning and chest on tuesday

I got a good nights sleep, almost 9 hours! maybe too much!! Cals today were pretty poor indeed! Mood has been ok. Looking forward to doing legs! nn!
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Day off today.

Legs tomorrow morning and chest on tuesday

I got a good nights sleep, almost 9 hours! maybe too much!! Cals today were pretty poor indeed! Mood has been ok. Looking forward to doing legs! nn!
    Go hard, Dave. Kill it in there
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Go hard, Dave. Kill it in there
    I will first time i've went to the gym this early in the morning, should be pretty quiet!

I'm not a huge creed fan but i like this one, for yesterdays song!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vukVp0_K268"]YouTube - Creed Are You Ready[/ame]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals this ones for you
    By vika808 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 09:33 PM
  2. RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals
    By mmowry in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 12:23 PM
  3. Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2?
    By rocksolid84 in forum Supplements