12steps simple dicana and adipo kinetic log

1. 12steps simple dicana and adipo kinetic log

when i say simple. i mean simple. i will update this once a week. this will be roughly a six weeker. i want to see how dicana stacks up. i have used adipo before. i like the energy and appetite suppression. current weight 254 waist size is 48 inches. yes i have become quit a fat ass. i was down to 230 during the summer. i just let myself go and let work and girlfriend issues destroy my diet. so here goes week 1 i will be running roughly 2000 cals a day i will lift 3 days a week and do hiit cardio for 30 mins a day everyday. ps i dont know my bodygat percentage i will try to find that out
    :donut:

2. current weight 249 waist down to 47 my diet was kinda dirty so i am sure i could have done better theres always next week

3. Interested to hear feedback on the new Dicana...subbed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. wow dsade subbed my log. thanks man. i have learned much from you post in the past keep droppin the knowledge bro.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    wow dsade subbed my log. thanks man. i have learned much from you post in the past keep droppin the knowledge bro.
    Dicana was always a favorite of mine - extremely effective (granted at double dosage) but my understanding is that the new version IS doubled.

Thyroid manipulation represents the final angle of a fatloss stack, one that I have not researched enough to develop my own - until then, Dicana and the Gaspari products are excellent quality.

Good luck with your cut!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. sorry for not updating ,but things have been rediculous. i didnt hit the gym at all last week. i even gained 3lbs i stopped the dicana when i realized i couldnt work out with it. so this is a new week sort of i am gonna restart the dicana. i have done some research and i am going to add a ph(4ad and liquid masterdrol) and see how this pans out i have like four more weeks of dicana. and 6 weeks on the ph. sorry i know this is going to effect my mini log. by the way dsade did you notice any lethargy from dicana my first week i was just worn out alot.

7. subbed

Im interested in Dicana for a cut but know very little about it
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

8. I am also interested in it as well,i was thinking of adding it to my clen cycle i am running now.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kinetic Amplification at Work
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. Amazing Kinetic Sculptures ! ! !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 10:04 AM