X Dream

1. X Dream

Took for the first time last night. Things it did well was relaxe me and I had many many dreams. Did not put me to sleep quick though at all and I woke up after every dream... which was like 6 times.... Took 2 pills 25 mins ago, and I'm hoping I fall asleep faster and don't wake up so often. I need a good nights sleep! I'm off to bed, wish me luck.

2. Same thing again.. Had quite a few dreams, but I'm a big dreamer anyways. Woke up numerous times. Woke up tired and head pounding. I've been a little ill the last 5 days so maybe that interferes? Seems like you'd want somthing like this to work especially when you're sick? So far I rate this product a 5/10 .

3. Perhaps you're thinking about the product too much/it's got you excited. I've been guilty of this in the past. I was quite impressed with it, give it a few more goes.
    •   

4. I was not impressed with it in all honesty. THe tiredness/lethargy upon waking, after anywhere from 6-9 hours of sleep .. ruined my mornings, and at times, kept me groggy and feeling lousy for hours during the day.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

5. It's basically just a better melatonin...If you've ever taken melatonin, you know it's not a wonder-sleep drug. It's just an aid. If you have serious sleep issues, X-Dream is definitely not the one for you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Perhaps you're thinking about the product too much/it's got you excited. I've been guilty of this in the past. I was quite impressed with it, give it a few more goes.
    You know, the first two times I do think i was hyped to take it and like I said I was quite a bit ill. I did take it a third time and only woke up twice throughout the night and also had no headache or grogginess upon waking. I will try it again tonight at 3-4 caps and see if it works slightly more. As for my assesment thus far, x dream does not help sleep too well when one is sick. Did do a good job keeping me asleep when I was healthy. After taking it for the third time my rating has bumped up to 7/10 with good possibilities of it jumping up more if tonight yields good results. Thanks for the replies!

7. Yes, 3 caps was nice, and it did help keep me asleep. I didn't notice much as far as sedative properties, though.

8. Ok, so 3 caps was good. Only woke up once to my knowledge. When I woke up I was cold and noticed my clothes were all off??? I can't remember if I woke up and took them off or not... I vaguely remember, but can't remember if it really happened while I was awake or not. In any case 3 seemed to keep me out good. I will be taking tonight off from x dream and I'll try another 3 capper tomorrow night.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    Ok, so 3 caps was good. Only woke up once to my knowledge. When I woke up I was cold and noticed my clothes were all off??? I can't remember if I woke up and took them off or not... I vaguely remember, but can't remember if it really happened while I was awake or not. In any case 3 seemed to keep me out good. I will be taking tonight off from x dream and I'll try another 3 capper tomorrow night.
    now that's a vivid dream - waking up and "um... where the hell are my clothes!"

10. Skipped two nights and took 3 caps last night. Knocked me out good. As far as I know, I don't think I woke up once. Only got 5 1/2 hours sleep though. Seems to do it's job, but everytime I take it, I end up taking a 5 hour nap the next day...? I will be skipping tonight and doing my final test tomorrow night at 4 caps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. x-dream
    By rambo679 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:54 PM
  2. Dream P C T...
    By ugab37 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 10:26 AM
  3. I Had a Dream
    By kraftkid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23