Intra-aid Review

  1. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1141
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Intra-aid Review


    Tried my intra-aid sample and just wanted to provide some brief feedback. I personally did not enjoy the flavor at all or lack of flavor you may say. After only one serving there is not much more to comment on. Couldn't comment on whether i did anything or not, but I would recommend the original intraworkout product AEN IntraBolic over this copycat though

  2. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    966
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Tried my intra-aid sample and just wanted to provide some brief feedback. I personally did not enjoy the flavor at all or lack of flavor you may say. After only one serving there is not much more to comment on. Couldn't comment on whether i did anything or not, but I would recommend the original intraworkout product AEN IntraBolic over this copycat though
    Sorry to hear that brother. How much water did ya use for the sample?

    With all due respect, I'd have to disagree with ya about it being a "copycat" product. Though it slots into the same category, intra-workout, it's based on a different set of studies and an entirely different approach. The theory is PRO + CHO, or protein and carbs.
  3. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    915
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow really hate to hear this. How much water were you using? I found different levels of taste by just varying the water levels.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    RippedOFF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

    thanks for review
  5. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1141
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I apologize for the copycat statement. Sometimes I tend to just type off the cuff and really not think too much prior. Maybe I'm not a blue razz kind of guy. I use LG's BCAA/EAA, but its a different type of flavor. I mixed it with ~32oz, so maybe that is too much. I apologize for the statement I made as Universal makes solid products. Maybe the new flavor is more up my alley. To be fair, I think Intrabolic's Apple flavor it kinda gross, but their citrus ice flavor is amazing. Apple grew on me, but at first it was just gross. Maybe the same is true with Intra-aid.

    When I post reviews, I try to be as honest as possible and not kiss ass to any company. Since I could not comment on long term effects, all I had to report was taste which I didn't care for too much.
  6. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    966
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I apologize for the copycat statement. Sometimes I tend to just type off the cuff and really not think too much prior. Maybe I'm not a blue razz kind of guy. I use LG's BCAA/EAA, but its a different type of flavor. I mixed it with ~32oz, so maybe that is too much. I apologize for the statement I made as Universal makes solid products. Maybe the new flavor is more up my alley. To be fair, I think Intrabolic's Apple flavor it kinda gross, but their citrus ice flavor is amazing. Apple grew on me, but at first it was just gross. Maybe the same is true with Intra-aid.

    When I post reviews, I try to be as honest as possible and not kiss ass to any company. Since I could not comment on long term effects, all I had to report was taste which I didn't care for too much.
    Brother, ain't no problem at all. I was just hoping to shed some light on it, that's all... And for the record, I respect those who are honest and tell it like it is. Keep it up...

    I can't remember the sample size--is it a full serving? If so, do ya remember how much water you ran with it?
  7. Senior Member
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,073
    Rep Power
    1141
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Brother, ain't no problem at all. I was just hoping to shed some light on it, that's all... And for the record, I respect those who are honest and tell it like it is. Keep it up...

    I can't remember the sample size--is it a full serving? If so, do ya remember how much water you ran with it?
    The sample was a full serving. Mixed it with ~32oz
  8. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    966
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    The sample was a full serving. Mixed it with ~32oz
    I go with 25-30 oz cuz I prefer the flavor/drink on the lighter side. If you felt there wasn't much taste, then the 32 oz may be the culprit. The actual label calls for 20 oz I think. You wanna try it again with less water?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An Overdue Review of Universal Intra-Aid
    By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 01:18 PM
  2. Subweevil's Quick Intra Aid Review
    By subweevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:21 AM
  3. Intra-Aid Review
    By Mr 100 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:55 PM
  4. Universal Intra-Aid Review
    By AaronTech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in