Intra-aid Review

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Tried my intra-aid sample and just wanted to provide some brief feedback. I personally did not enjoy the flavor at all or lack of flavor you may say. After only one serving there is not much more to comment on. Couldn't comment on whether i did anything or not, but I would recommend the original intraworkout product AEN IntraBolic over this copycat though

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Tried my intra-aid sample and just wanted to provide some brief feedback. I personally did not enjoy the flavor at all or lack of flavor you may say. After only one serving there is not much more to comment on. Couldn't comment on whether i did anything or not, but I would recommend the original intraworkout product AEN IntraBolic over this copycat though
Sorry to hear that brother. How much water did ya use for the sample?

With all due respect, I'd have to disagree with ya about it being a "copycat" product. Though it slots into the same category, intra-workout, it's based on a different set of studies and an entirely different approach. The theory is PRO + CHO, or protein and carbs.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Wow really hate to hear this. How much water were you using? I found different levels of taste by just varying the water levels.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for the copycat statement. Sometimes I tend to just type off the cuff and really not think too much prior. Maybe I'm not a blue razz kind of guy. I use LG's BCAA/EAA, but its a different type of flavor. I mixed it with ~32oz, so maybe that is too much. I apologize for the statement I made as Universal makes solid products. Maybe the new flavor is more up my alley. To be fair, I think Intrabolic's Apple flavor it kinda gross, but their citrus ice flavor is amazing. Apple grew on me, but at first it was just gross. Maybe the same is true with Intra-aid.

When I post reviews, I try to be as honest as possible and not kiss ass to any company. Since I could not comment on long term effects, all I had to report was taste which I didn't care for too much.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
I apologize for the copycat statement. Sometimes I tend to just type off the cuff and really not think too much prior. Maybe I'm not a blue razz kind of guy. I use LG's BCAA/EAA, but its a different type of flavor. I mixed it with ~32oz, so maybe that is too much. I apologize for the statement I made as Universal makes solid products. Maybe the new flavor is more up my alley. To be fair, I think Intrabolic's Apple flavor it kinda gross, but their citrus ice flavor is amazing. Apple grew on me, but at first it was just gross. Maybe the same is true with Intra-aid.

When I post reviews, I try to be as honest as possible and not kiss ass to any company. Since I could not comment on long term effects, all I had to report was taste which I didn't care for too much.
Brother, ain't no problem at all. I was just hoping to shed some light on it, that's all... And for the record, I respect those who are honest and tell it like it is. Keep it up...

I can't remember the sample size--is it a full serving? If so, do ya remember how much water you ran with it?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Brother, ain't no problem at all. I was just hoping to shed some light on it, that's all... And for the record, I respect those who are honest and tell it like it is. Keep it up...

I can't remember the sample size--is it a full serving? If so, do ya remember how much water you ran with it?
The sample was a full serving. Mixed it with ~32oz

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
The sample was a full serving. Mixed it with ~32oz
I go with 25-30 oz cuz I prefer the flavor/drink on the lighter side. If you felt there wasn't much taste, then the 32 oz may be the culprit. The actual label calls for 20 oz I think. You wanna try it again with less water?