Axis Labs/iForce Labs Stack???

totti10

Awards
I am 35, 5'11", 175lbs, 15% BF. Have been working out for 10 years and have never really tried the "juice" or prohormones of any kind. I religiously take my multi v/m, loads of omega 3 fish oil, glucosamine/chondroitin (repaired torn acl), 10g glutamine/day and about 125-150g of blended protein/day.

Tired of the same results. As I get older it seems a bit more difficult to build muscle and stay lean no matter how hard I work out and do cardio. I bought 2 bottles of iForce Reversitol (test booster) and 2 bottles of Axis Labs Furazadrol (non-meth pro hormone). I need some stack ideas. I have two thoughts: 1. Run the Furazadrol alone for 4-6 weeks followed by the Reversitrol for another 4-6 weeks as a PCT. It's mild, but as a first timer I think it will be effective and safe.

Any thoughts on how to maximize the two products as an effective cycle? Also, will I need any add-ons intra-cycle or PCT? Thank you for your help.

BTW, I play professional soccer and am not looking to get HUGE. Just get super lean and add a few pds of quality muscle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Supplements 11
Supplements 3
poison Supplement Logs 124
Bulking 0