finished shotgun v3 final thoughts

1. finished shotgun v3 final thoughts

Hello All:

I am on my last two days of shotgun v3 tropical fruit. and thought I would give my thoughts.

1st I thought it was a tad expensive. but now i feel it's a great deal because I did only need 1scoop everytime so it was a full months supply.

Pumps and Energy were great. I think pumps may have been a little higher with superpump 250 but then i was using 2-3 scoops a workout.

No Stomach issues whatsoever from day one so that was great.

I can't really say I got any bigger or got great strength gains but then again i was in PCT so didn't expect it.

Focus was great and sometimes had to pull myself away from the gym due to time constraints.

ONe thing was that when i shook it it would foam up alot and i had to wait several minutes for it to foam down.

So I give this and 8/10 and would definetly buy again. Any questions feel free to ask.

I would be anxious to see what this would do no in PCT if I would get gains.

2. would you prefer this over superpump?

3. Yes I love superpump but this gives you more bang for the buck you get energy from redline and vpx and also protein and creatine and a host of others plus superpump gives you bad stomach problems till your body is used to the sodium bicarbonate

Similar Forum Threads

1. Final Thoughts?
    By ninereps in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:37 PM
  2. Some Final Thoughts on IGF-2
    By whitedevil74 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:52 PM