biotest

1. Diamond Member
    Answers

biotest

been running a log on another forum, just wanted to say that i have cut 14 pounds and a full pants size since starting this. i have really enjoyed using this product after the first week of nicotine like nasty burps and a bad case of the runs. the extreme version contains a healthy dose of forskolin so i guess that is what caused the runs in the first week. very effective fatburner/appetite suppressant,it worked very well for me. damn, i didn't even say what product i used.-hotrox extreme.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been running a log on another forum, just wanted to say that i have cut 14 pounds and a full pants size since starting this. i have really enjoyed using this product after the first week of nicotine like nasty burps and a bad case of the runs. the extreme version contains a healthy dose of forskolin so i guess that is what caused the runs in the first week. very effective fatburner/appetite suppressant,it worked very well for me. damn, i didn't even say what product i used.-hotrox extreme.
    Yes, Hot-Rox Extreme is a very effective product, even when the diet aspect is NOT all good and clean. I found that the results started becoming noticeable at the 8-week mark re fat loss; until then I never noticed anything, but then for the next couple of weeks it was like I was 'losing' daily (even if I wasn't, I looked leaner by the day). And the energy kicks off Hot-Rox Extreme are the best (jittery as hell, yes, but good). It never suppressed my appetite though (Lean Xtreme is the ONLY product that has ever done that), and binges were easily done. If both training AND DIET were right, then results on this product would be awesome from the get go!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yes, Hot-Rox Extreme is a very effective product, even when the diet aspect is NOT all good and clean. I found that the results started becoming noticeable at the 8-week mark re fat loss; until then I never noticed anything, but then for the next couple of weeks it was like I was 'losing' daily (even if I wasn't, I looked leaner by the day). And the energy kicks off Hot-Rox Extreme are the best (jittery as hell, yes, but good). It never suppressed my appetite though (Lean Xtreme is the ONLY product that has ever done that), and binges were easily done. If both training AND DIET were right, then results on this product would be awesome from the get go!
    hey, it was you who got me to try it. saw your post saying even without a clean diet it still kept you lean. well i cleaned up my diet, added cardio and dropped weight better than anything ive tried. thank you for the heads up on this product.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

i have a bottle of old biotest 4ad-ec(4-androstene-3,17-diethylcarbonate) finding it hard to get any info on how to run this, alone, stack, and also pct after? any info would be appreciated

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, it was you who got me to try it. saw your post saying even without a clean diet it still kept you lean. well i cleaned up my diet, added cardio and dropped weight better than anything ive tried. thank you for the heads up on this product.
    Really? LOL. Well glad I could help...A clean diet combined with resistance training (and adequate recovery) does wonders but yeah, it means that you CAN "cheat" and still get the results. Which is why I love that product (but shhh, you didn't hear me say that ).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Really? LOL. Well glad I could help...A clean diet combined with resistance training (and adequate recovery) does wonders but yeah, it means that you CAN "cheat" and still get the results. Which is why I love that product (but shhh, you didn't hear me say that ).
    yes i did! big thanks...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Biotest Z-12 w/ ZMK
    By EIC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 10:04 AM
  2. How much caffeine in Biotest Hot Rox??
    By aerlyn02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 04:16 PM
  3. Biotest??
    By jeep69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 11:01 PM
  4. M by biotest
    By comrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2004, 11:03 AM
  5. Biotest T2 or TRX