Ari4216's Log of Valuable Information

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive done in the past, almost about a year ago.

I did 3 weeks of Magnadrol. It was planned for 4 weeks,
I stopped because of side effects.

And honestly i was scared s---less from side effects that started around week 2.
I felt like my heartrate was out of control.
My **** eventually became useless.
No gynomastia or hair loss strangely.

Dont get me wrong, there were postive benefits. I gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks. For some reason, women found me more attractive.

And all i had was novodex xt for pct and milk thistle.

And its strange to me, that ive heard of and had friends that have taken these substances in larger amounts then me. and were fine. Dont listen to OPINIONS regarding such potent substances as these. Anabolic minds is a place of opinions. Shure there are some very smart people on the board, but there are many idiots(much more than there are smart), not limited to myself, but I dont consider myself an idiot. Maybe just addicted to the sport.

I was fooled into believing it was a prohormone.That it was relatively safe.

And at that point i said id never do something that i realized was actually an active steriod again.

Now come anabolicminds.com

Well actually, thats why i joined, as i remember.

You see magnadrol was an impulse buy. I wanted to take it to the next level. I was at a point where i felt, i was making the gains i used to.

But I wasnt a total idiot. I searched google and anabolicminds popped up results for magnadrol. I wanted to find out exactly what it was. All i heard was how people liked it, and it didnt give them too much side effects.

After that i started reading other articles, and then they kind of force you to join, so you can read everything.

A year later, i felt i was prepared to undertake this again. I was going the most modest methylated compounds i could find,H-drol. And i purchased Fast Action Pharma H-drol. Yes, i know the version of h-drol not sold at nutraplanet. I have no reason to believe that that its different from the CEL version.

I bought Diesel Test Hardcore and 6-oxo(nutrabrand) under the impression of the low amount of the substance i was going to take.

Conincedently, i had a checkup at my doctors office. And my bloodpressure was relatively fine. I was megadosing Celery Seed Extract.

Then he asked for some blood tests, something he usually does, because he a cautious and extremely good doctor.

So a day later he called me up, and my heart rate, was up because that means bad news. So my liver values were messed up. But thats understandable, im not worry about it. I researched that the enzymes will be elevated,(look up yourself for more information.
Anyways it the conversation just shook me up. He said my LDL/HDL ratios were severely screwed. He asking me if i was taking anything, i lied for a few minutes. Then i finally told him what i was taking.Also my suprisingly my sexual function had decreased a great bit and my heart rate was up too. He told me to stop At this point I said im cutting the cycle short.

So I stopped it short, only 2 weeks of h-drol.

But that didnt prompt me to write this long article.

I was at the gym today, and a good friend i hadnt seen in a year or less about was there. And he was a very small kid last time i saw him. He was working out for 3 months he said, and he looked relatively good. And he said he barely recognized me. He said i looked so big, and i that i looked great.

End of my history with grey market substances.

I feel some of the subtances avaivable on the grey market are potentially more dangerous than the st----- that we actually know about.

Im 19, which is real tongue twister for me. Because i cant post in the st----- section, but i want to post information about them. Whether, I am getting extra side effects from steriods because i am young, is unknown. I still have yet to find any specific information regarding age.

All of these prohormones people think are benign can very well be actual st------.

I have the greatest respect for anabolicminds and nutraplanet, and i dont want to be negged, banned, otherwise negative feedback.

If it has to be transfered to a different location fine.
But i want this information present somewhere, so people can find a piece of decent information on the subject.

I am gonna try to stay natural for as long as possible.

This not a moralistic rant, yet a geniune wanting to help people.

This is the first post, in a series of perhaps many posts. Of perhaps unrelated information to this, or related to this intented to actually help people, instead of screw them over.

Im paranoid about these compounds that are marketed as "relatively safe" actually do inside the body. I have no clue.

Feel to ask any questions.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Secondly, forget about these grey market products.

Maybe some of the Non-hormonal or natural hormonal products are as safe as they seem either.

Im not going into specifics, but anti-estrogens as well. Not as unsafe as the grey area supplements, but still, i am weary of them now.

But even ------------, ------. and --------.

Does anyone really know what Divanyl is?

What exactly it does? Or do they just take it? and read the write-ups

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

Maybe some of the Non-hormonal or natural hormonal products are as safe as they seem either.

Im not going into specifics, but anti-estrogens as well. Not as unsafe as the grey area supplements, but still, i am weary of them now.

Interesting post, i understand where you are coming from, i think you should always research everything thoroughly, and be prepared for the worst on anything you take, wich means having usefull aids to help, with high blood pressure, prolactin sides, diminished libido, etc.
I think most of the guys here do however know what extracts like divanyl do, as they have been around for 15 years at least.
I dont think anyone knows for sure how good or bad some of these things are for your health, maybe in 30 or 40 years time, the results will manifest themselves.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You are 19, I believe that you are free to go about the steroid section as you please (isn't it 18 and up to participate in the conversation on that part of the board... maybe I am mistaken?), however most recommend that you don't start until you are 21, and then I would recommend 25.

I think there are a lot of youngsters running juice and just not saying anything about it. Unfortunately it is a legal issue and nobody wants AM to be shut down because we are giving advice/info about steroids to those underage. Technically it is a free country and you have freedom of speech, so anyone can talk about anything that they want, it's just that nobody wants to bring attention to these compounds by having some kid wind up with side effects from it and then having their parents sue the sh*t out of EVERYONE involved, from the manufacturer to nutraplanet.

There has been much debate about whether or not it is morally right to give advice to those underage that are going to run the compounds regardless, the justification being that one might save them from potentially hurting themselves worse than they already are. It just comes down to protecting yourself and NP/AM.

The fact is, if kids can get their hands on it, some of them will do it. Be it Tobacco, Alchohol, Steroids, Recreational drugs, whatever you can think of.

I am glad you figured things out for yourself. We'll see how your opinions change as you get older. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. All I know is that I am a VERY, VERY different person at 25 than I was at 19.

BTW, Kudos to you for having the balls to talk about this. I hope that no repercussions happen to you because of your sincerity.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know, i consider myself a pretty smart guy, some of these kids, or not even kids, actuall adults, take this crap, without actually knowing what it actually is. I took it for like 2 weeks this time, and i felt like crap towards the end. People take this crap for months on end ive heard. In dosages that are riduculous too. Only 2 weeks an sex drive was really bashed and i was suprised, because like no one reported this.

You may feel fine, but what the hell is it doing inside your body?
My sex drive returned to normal quickly though.

My position on st----- is id still do them if they were safe. But im not touching these otc grey markey items again. Theres no research whatsoever on them. Also, you really need to be under the supervision of a doctor, smart or not.

Im just getting really turned off by supplements in general.

They dont care what the sh-- does to you. Of course they dont want you to die.But All they want is money. So you are basically putting your health on the line at the hands of someone, who doesnt give a sh-- about your health.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting post, i understand where you are coming from, i think you should always research everything thoroughly, and be prepared for the worst on anything you take, wich means having usefull aids to help, with high blood pressure, prolactin sides, diminished libido, etc.
I think most of the guys here do however know what extracts like divanyl do, as they have been around for 15 years at least.
I dont think anyone knows for sure how good or bad some of these things are for your health, maybe in 30 or 40 years time, the results will manifest themselves.
Thats what im saying, were using are bodys as experiment playgrounds.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're obviously not using it for education so you might as well use it for experimentation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems you are not intelligent or responsible enough to be taking anything. If you cant do research on something you are going to take or you do do the research but you just dont understand anything its telling you then maybe you should give up. There isnt much information on these "grey market" supps but anyone who takes them should be award of the risks and that they are in fact doing personal experimentation on their bodies. I just hope that they are smart enough to realize the consequences and how to keep it relatively safe. If its overall health you are after then steroids or anything hormonal should be out of the question anyway. I do this to look good and be strong while staying healthier than the fat out of shape slob. Staying under a doctor's care is a good reccomendation tho, i have one for you.... Stay in school. Thanks for banning him. I hope that it is permanent.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Something tells me that if you read the write-ups, you'd know what divanil is, what it does, and how to spell it.