1-4 ad arom-x

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the current things I will be consuming is good fats, proteins, carbs, vitamins, minerals. The basics. Nothing has changed.
The only thing I will add is this stack to my diet.
I will be getting as usual 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per body weight.
3000-5000 calories depending on the day and if I can get to food but the min is always 3000 calories. Fats around 10-20 grams spread threw out the day which is what I have been doing for the past year. Mostly from my omega 3's.
Than the vitamins and minerals.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be honest with you John. I hope I get results because if this can help me while I go with my contest in feb. I will be so happy.
Also if people are interested in how I am breaking up my protein content in detail just incase people are wondering out of close to 300 grams of protein I am going to try to get in at least 20 grams of leucine than another 20 grams of bcaa's then the rest complete protein. Some one had asked me on yahoo messenger so I posted. This is what I normally do usually any way but just incase someone asks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my blood drawn friday. So I will find out my starting test levels.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my starting test level total test level is at 400 which is in the normal range but if I can get to 800 that would be fine too. So by the end of the log I will see how close I can get to 800 but not just that but free test level which is what we all want. Mind you 280 is considered low. I am just in the lower limits to normal.
Albumin
SHBG
Testosterone. I have papers at home I will post my starting levels. That is the free way to check for free test levels with out paying for it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice James! looking forward to learning a little more about test results.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will get my blood drawn 30 days or when ever I finish my cycle of the 1 and 4ad not the arom-x endless I should test with the arom in the mix? What do you suggest John.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Save the pity comments for the dogs. This is the log when I get the products.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will get my blood drawn 30 days or when ever I finish my cycle of the 1 and 4ad not the arom-x endless I should test with the arom in the mix? What do you suggest John.

I suggest the same::: testing. you work in a Doctors office and have access to all this stuff most other people don't. I'm interested in seeing the results as well. I have studied a lot of stuff and many people are skeptical about Advanced muscle sciences products. fact be known the 19-estra is easy to get at the present moment so the 19-estra is good most likely as far as the other stuff 4-ad,1-ad, and aromo -x I cant say Ive heard positive reviews. The guys that formed AMS used to work for Patrick Arnold.how do i know? Im a friend of Patrick's and he told me. hes one of the best as far as testing stuff and knowing exactly what it tests out tobe. he does charge a hefty price to test it..I hope AMS measure's up to what they AMS claims they do. If they do great, If not so be it.No sweat. id be concerned about taking a product that has stuff like this posted about it and I would have to see the testing. You can always give this log to someone else if its too much research involved, or you don't feel comfortable testing it. never use a product you don't feel comfortable using and have not done your research. always do your research before you even apply for testing the product. Those are my thoughts if your concerned why not just give it to someone else. or if your confident why not take it. I mean why in the world would you take a product your not 100 % sure of? make sure your 100 % certain with this in your mind and do whatever research you have to do if your not 100 already or just send it to someone else when you get it. what are you going to do?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am constantly supervised by a doctor so if any thing wrong were to happen I would be in safe hands. Thanks for the heads up about PA. I did not know about. The range I think for circulate in plasma unbound (free approximately 2 - 3%). I am at 1.9 which is just below low so its not to bad the Doc said compared to other patients that are even lower due to age etc. If I an get in the range that would be great.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope I can start monday if it arives. My goal is by march to gain some size. That is when I go to my next big trade show.
How should I take it? With food? With out food? Morning 1s thing? I woke out in the evening.

tattoopierced1

You usually want to take things with food unless specified otherwise. I like to take mine with a meal with some fat in it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice tatto just some things I take with carbs some with fat etc some with out food so I was just curious as to the best option because I never really ate a high fat diet. My main source of fat is from omega'3. 1-2 grams in the morning and 1-2 gram at night. I will take with my morning meal and night meal. My meals have some fat too.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you take in at least 20 % of your diet in fats?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get most from my fats from omega 3's but I do get some omega 6 and 9's. I get about 10 grams from fats. I think around that number.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get most from my fats from omega 3's but I do get some omega 6 and 9's. I get about 10-15% of my diet from fats.
if your on hormonal s no need you can go low fat or no fat because the hormones are working; however when your not on anything hormonal always take in 20 % or higher of your total diet or your natural testostrone levels drop. fat= test production when not using hormones.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
3000-5000 calories depending on the day and if I can get to food but the min is always 3000 calories. Fats around 10-20 grams spread threw out the day which is what I have been doing for the past year. Mostly from my omega 3's.
Did you mean 10-20%? Because......

I get most from my fats from omega 3's but I do get some omega 6 and 9's. I get about 10-15% of my diet from fats.
....10-20g of fat would make for about 3%-6% of a 3000 cal diet and 1.8%-3.6% of a 5000 cal diet. Seems a bit contradictory my friend... Just wanted to clarify :reporter:

if your on hormonal s no need you can go low fat or no fat because the hormones are working; however when your not on anything hormonal always take in 20 % or higher of your total diet or your natural testostrone levels drop. fat= test production when not using hormones.
That's interesting because I thought fats, particularly EFAs, increase the absorption of most PHs...

More importantly, good fats are useful in reducing LDL cholesterol, high blood pressure and improving cardiovascular health in general; not to mention their roll in proper brain function, energy production and sense of well-being (mood) to name a few... So, how would a NO fat diet, as you suggested, be beneficial during 6-week cycle on a hormonal with the propensity to raise one's BP, cholesterol, lethargy, anger, etc. etc. etc.?

Not saying these particular supplements do or don't have those effects, but you said "anything hormonal" in general....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

....10-20g of fat would make for about 3%-6% of a 3000 cal diet and 1.8%-3.6% of a 5000 cal diet. Seems a bit contradictory my friend... Just wanted to clarify :reporter:

That's interesting because I thought fats, particularly EFAs, increase the absorption of most PHs...

More importantly, good fats are useful in reducing LDL cholesterol, high blood pressure and improving cardiovascular health in general; not to mention their roll in proper brain function, energy production and sense of well-being (mood) to name a few... So, how would a NO fat diet, as you suggested, be beneficial during 6-week cycle on a hormonal with the propensity to raise one's BP, cholesterol, lethargy, anger, etc. etc. etc.?

Not saying these particular supplements do or don't have those effects, but you said "anything hormonal" in general....
Your more correct. I had forgotten the 3-6 grams is from fish oil tabs vs food. Food should bring it close to another 4-10 grams give or take on what I get for lunch.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't know. it may be specific hormones. it has something to do with this. just to be sure you can always keep fat intake up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/102527-prevent-testicular-shrinkage.html

heres a thread you might want to read and see if PP or a rep will let you use Sustain Alpha. Interesting none the less. I would like to see testing on Sustain Alpha and a suppressing cycle. You may be able to get this for free due to you have access to testing. If this works , this will make your cycle with very minimal sides.(if in fact it does work)

are you taking any support supplements? liver supplements?

rep none of these are methyl correct? so support supps are really not needed.Moreover, for health I'd take at least one or a couple liver supplements as hormones are known to raises liver enzymes. i dont know about 1-ad or 4-ad. is this the 4-ad that converts to test?(I s this the 4-ad that is more androgenic than test?)

I know 1- ad is highly androgenic , if in fact it is what it says in the ingredients,

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is what I want to be at for the range. I Will see if can get tested at the time. My stuff still has not arrived.

Testosterone 270-1100 ng/dl Testosterone production is stimulated by Leydig cells in the testicles. Low levels of testosterone combined with low FSH and LH are diagnostic of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
Free Testosterone .95-4.3 ng/dl
% Free Testosterone .3% - 5% A normal male has about 2% free, unbound testosterone
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) 1-18 mIU/ml Basic hormone testing for males often only includes FSH and testosterone.
Prolactin < 20 ng/ml A level two or three times that of normal may indicate a pituitary tumor, such as a prolactinoma, which may lead to decreased sperm production. Elevations can be treated with bromocriptine.
Luteinizing Hormone (LH) 2-18 mIU/ml LH stimulates Leydig cells and production of testosterone. A problem with LH levels alone is rarely seen, so testing is only needed if testosterone level is abnormal.
Estradiol (E2) 10-60 pg/ml
Progesterone (P4) .3-1.2 ng/ml

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing in the mail yet. Just my 1ad. 3 bottles should last me how long about? 2 months? 6 weeks?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Your stuff still not there?

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Got my 1-andro today... That's everything. I'm probably going to start tomorrow. Looking on your website for this stack, it says to start out at 5 caps/day for both the 1-andro and the 4-AD and taper down to 3 caps/day over a 6 week period. Why is it beneficial to start out dosing high and taper down? And shouldn't the Arom-x be tapered down as well?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
only my 1ad came. no 4ad and arom x

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully today it will be here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The box came in to my parents house so I will pick it up tomorrow. I am going to start monday on a fresh week.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will have pictures taken today.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got the pictures done. I just need my friend to send them over. I did it on his digital SLR.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am trying to scan my blood work and can't seem to get my scanner to work/

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I could not find the post for the contest so I missed it by 30-60 minutes but here are my pictures I just took. Ether way this is my start for Monday's log with 1-4ad arom-x. I just could not find the link for some reason, I over looked it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
youve grown a lot since however long the last pictures I saw of you. starting to look thick. yeah you missed it by two and a half hours-three hours.next time brah

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I missed it because I over looked the page. I had the pictures done right before the super bowl too. Mostly my fault.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This morning I took 3 caps of each with my breakfest. My stomach feels a little funny but nothing major. Just have to go to the bathroom more.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went to the bathroom twice and now I am feeling fine. That was very weird. Never had that problem with supplements in a long time. Felt like I was detoxing lol. I had soft pebbles come out. I feel great now. Today is chest and abs.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Am I the only one who thinks posting a picture of your drivers license on the internet is a bad idea?

gymrat8807

Awards
another good product that ams carries is decavol. Its definitely worth the money to go out and get it. It converts into DECA when it hits your system

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Done. Going to take my second dose soon than work out at 8:30 today is a chest day. Me and my workout partner will film some action tonight.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Done. Going to take my second dose soon than work out at 8:30 today is a chest day. Me and my workout partner will film some action tonight.
How much water are you taking in?I would shoot for at least a gallon if not more while on. Can't wait for the video!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do get close to a gallon from 8 in the morning till about midnight.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be wearing some black short with no logs as most my shirts are logos for other sup companies.