Recreating Myself Anabolically- THE SIX PACK STACK

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running USPLABS Six pack stack for the next two months. I'm excited to try this out as I've heard great things about their products

STATS

5'10
206lbs as of today
bodyfat- about 13.5%

I'm starting this log/review about 5 days in. I'm liking both the recreate and anabolicpump so far. I feel less hungry and more energetic throughout the day. Also my mood feels slightly elevated. My workouts ( i've only had two so far) have been good. The pump is better than any NO product i've tried, and I my energy in the gym is better using this stack than using white flood (my previous preworkout supplement) As its only 5 days I can't say i notice any body changes, but I will keep the board updated.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Its day 11 and I'm weighing in at 203. My abs are looking a little better and I've had people saying I look more swole, and others saying I'm looking leaner. All is well so far. I will keep the board updated.

superfalc

Awards
Thinking about running this stack.
Any before pics?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3lbs in a week is excellent progress... your other effects you mentioned are great...

sub'd...

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 13-Hunger is still pretty weak . Yesterday I had to schedule meal times otherwise I'm not sure if I would've ate. I don't have any sides that are unwelcome. I have a sinus cold which oddly isn't tiring me out. I'll be doing chest at the gym today. I'll keep the board updated to how it goes. What I'm really liking about stack is the clean energy. I have to get up before 4am a couple times during the week for clients and I have a good amount of energy with out the jitters to keep me going.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 16- I'm down to 201 . I'm actually kind of suprised though, my diet has not been the best. Actually it hasn't been good at all this week.... I went out like 3 times. I'll clean up my diet this week and hopefully see more weight loss.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Day 24- I'm still about 201 but my muscles feel fuller. I also feel my libido has gone up.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome... 5 pounds down, increase in muscle fullness, zapped appetite, heightened libido? NICE!

Keep it up!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPDATE us... You were doing awesome...

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the lack of updates. By day 33 I was down to 197 and my lifts are up. I will weigh in again tomorrow

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm down to 195 and feeling amazing. This is a great stack

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down to 195 and feeling amazing. This is a great stack
Your progress very much mirrors one of our premiere athlete's progress, Chris Duffin [kabuki on the boards]. The madman lost 30lbs and set world-records in the process!