AC's bettin on Grande Bolas...Double or Nothing.(Unsponsored)

ACSlayer

Awards
Just got my NP order in so I decided to jump on it and get a log started for my stack. I got a very good deal on a bottle of DTH, which came in two days ago. I don't believe it is the newest version of DTH (40% Icarrin version) but I am equally excited about running it. I am currently on Day 3 of the initial 3 pills a day...just had my morning dose. I plan to do 5 on/two off this week, then add Sunami at the beginning of next week. This is not a sponsored log, so I will leave out all the gory details and try to note only what I am noticing from the products. Pictures also tend to really show the product is doing better than someone just blowing smoke up your butt...so I will add them soon.

Stats: To be added

Pics: To be added

Current Supplements:
-DTH
-Sunami
-Phenadrine (Just picked this up--for pre-workout and days when I will be traveling for job interviews)
-Dymatize Elite 12 Hour Protein
-Gut Health
-L-Leucine
-ADAM Multi Vitamin
-Di-Creatine Malate

For Fun:
Grabbed a Bar of Renegade soap. So I will report anything of interest.

Diesel Notes:
It is too early to make any judgements on the products yet. However, I have noticed a slight energy boost and mood lift after each dose from the initial two days on DTH. I have just felt "good", the last two days. More to come I am sure!

I need to go eat...will update later tonight!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty you should probably be glad you are running the old DTHC, if that is what you are running. It is stronger than the 2010 or whatever the new one is. Good stuff! Subbadubbed.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
In all honesty you should probably be glad you are running the old DTHC, if that is what you are running. It is stronger than the 2010 or whatever the new one is. Good stuff! Subbadubbed.
Actually the new DTHC is more powerful that the old; many who used the two find they need less tabs of the new one which has more/stronger actives. Chuck is always improving & tweaking the formulas. DT2010 is also potent, but it doesnt give the same aggression at low doses as people find with DTH.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Actually the new DTHC is more powerful that the old; many who used the two find they need less tabs of the new one which has more/stronger actives. Chuck is always improving & tweaking the formulas. DT2010 is also potent, but it doesnt give the same aggression at low doses as people find with DTH.
Oh, I was just reffering to DTHC vs DT2010... I didn't know there was an updated version of DTHC. Right on!