50 days with iForce's Max Out. (Sponsored)

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the log. Ill be running Max Out by iForce Nutrition, and Ill be dosing it as the label recommends, 1 pill - 4x a day.

The good people at iForce were nice enough to provide me with 2 bottles of their product to run for them, so I will put forth a honest effort. Emphasis on honest. Im not the biggest guy on the board and Im not the strongest, so trying to add a few pounds to my body weight or to my lifted weights would be pointless to me. If you are interested in the product, follow along, and hopefully I can help you decide if you want to try the product for yourself.

This is my first time using an AA based product, so Im looking forward to seeing what the added doms is like after a good workout. Should make for an interesting first week at least, while i get used to it.

On to my diet. I usually keep it pretty clean, but I will have a bowl of cheerios for breakfast sometimes. Ill also throw down two hot pockets if Im in the mood, Im not going to lie. But for the most part, its not bad. A lot of oats, eggs, meats, and rice. I love peanut butter, just like everyone else that knows whats good around here. I drink a titload of milk every week. Calorie target is 3200-3400 on rest days and 3400-3600 on workout days.

A little about my training and then we will be rollin. For this run Im going to be using 3 sets for 10-12 reps for most upper body lifts, and legs will be something I play with for a while at the start. I have a 52 floor stair climb race in about two months that Im getting ready for, so leg training is something Im in the middle of altering.

I like to train with slow controlled movements for the most part, but Ill try to push it on a few lifts and get some test numbers for the sake of the log.

This weeks layout:

Sunday - Rest
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - (Tonight) Back, biceps, shoulders <<Day 1 of Max Out
Wednesday - Lower body and cardio
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Chest, triceps, core
Saturday - Rest

This will probably be altered slightly every week, like next Monday will be back bi shoulder day and go from there with back to back rest days mid week and then a weekend workout the next week. Kinda schedule it around the days Ill have my 3 year old princess. If there are any good single dads out there youll know what thats like. haha.

Other supplements are currently just creatine mono, amino 2222, fish oil, multi vitamin, and vitamin D. I like to keep things simple.

I hope I covered some of the basics of this log there, and if you have any questions always feel free to ask.

3 pills down today, so now Im ready to hit the gym!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice i cant wait to see how you do on this stuff. get ready for some sick strength gains :bb3:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed because this is going to be my next purchase....it looks so sweet.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Weighted Pull ups
+25# - 12, 8, 8
Bw - 4

Bent over bb rows
75# - 12, 12, 10

Bb curls
70# - 12, 12

Db curls
30#(x2) - 12, 12

Hammer curls
30#(x2) - 12, 9

Upright bb rows
65# - 12, 12, 10, 2

Seated cable rows
70# - 12, 12, 12

Db shrugs
75#(x2) - 12, 12, 12

Shoulder press machine
60#(x2) - 12, 12, 12

Side lat. raise
25# - 12,10, 9

(x2 = per arm or per side)

The workout felt good. Had a good pump while working bi's, and the burn that I felt when working shoulders was pretty intense. The numbers may look small on the lifts, but I try to keep the same tempo from start to finish, keep form strict, and exaggerate a pause at full contraction. All without letting tension off the targeted muscles. So for curls, the elbow goes back from my hip and the forearm is parallel to the ground, holding the contraction before lowering it back down.

So far today Im feeling pretty good. I woke up this morning and went through some stretching and felt minor soreness, and it seems like its getting more noticeable as the day goes on. So we'll see what its like tonight or tomorrow morning.

Tonight is my leg training, so Im thinking Ill go to the gym and do some light weight/high rep leg work, then go to the local junior college and run the bleachers for a bit.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Ill try to get some pictures and maybe some measurements up in the next few days to use as a comparison at the end too.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Leg day (sort of)

Not trying to destroy my legs in the gym so I can run stairs at the junior college afterward, so I kept it light and short. I threw some ab work in afterward as well.

3 light sets of leg press
3 light sets of leg extensions
3 sets ham curls
About 15 minutes of ab work

Bleachers - Up, down, up, down, up, down. 40 minutes, resting as needed.

The workout at the gym was obviously light and easy, but the bleachers kicked my ass. The leg work consisted of very light weight for about 20-25 reps. If 20 was too hard I would drop the weight so I could def get at least 20 on the next sets. I was just attempting to build up lactic acid for the most part.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your egg intake like? Since MaxOut doesn't have quite as much AA as X-Factor did, I would suggest adding 6 eggs daily to your diet. Not only are these great calories, but each egg has a bit of AA in it that adds up.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Everything has been going well with the product so far, no issues or anything like that at all. Been dosing it consistently. The diet has been good as well. Im getting about 200g of protein, 450g of carbs, and 100g of fats.

Last edited:

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
What is your egg intake like? Since MaxOut doesn't have quite as much AA as X-Factor did, I would suggest adding 6 eggs daily to your diet. Not only are these great calories, but each egg has a bit of AA in it that adds up.
Yeah, I had read along when all that went down in that thread a while back. Id like to think that the product could still be perfectly effective even if it only has 750mg of AA though. But it just happens to be a coincidence that I had a brand new create of 5 dozen eggs in my fridge when I got selected to run this, so Ill be getting a few eggs everyday anyway. I love eggs.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Day of rest

Day 4

Dips
Bw - Warm up set
+20 - 12, 12, 9

Db press flat
65(x2) - 13, 12, 12

Db press decline
50(x2) - 12, 12, 12

Skull crushers
75 - 12, 12
80 - 10

Reverse grip bb press
75 - 12, 12, 11

Rev grip pull downs
30(x2) - 12, 12, 12 (opposite hand spot on a few. Wont lie.)

Felt really good in the gym tonight. I really noticed good pump in the tris. By the time I got to the rev grip pull downs it was difficult to fully extend my elbow because the tris were so tight.

njsfinest

Awards
hmmm im excited to see your results, i am either getting this or Mass Fx so lets see what this supp can do!

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 & 6

Rest

Nothing noteworthy to report on. Back in the gym tomorrow for back and biceps.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
subbed bro! good luck with it, i'll be startin my log here in about a month, luckily i had a bottle of it so im gonna run it at 6 caps a day. Lookin good so far tho, although you may look into the creatine with the max out, some advise against it saying it inhibits the AA's effects... just some food for thought

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd dude. Good luck!

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Weighted Pull ups
Bw - 12, 12, 11, 8

Db curls
35#(x2) - 12, 12, 12

Hammer curls
30#(x2) - 12, 12, 11

Upright bb rows
65# - 12, 12, 12

Seated cable rows
80# - 12, 12, 12

Rack pulls
225# - 8, 8
275# - 8
315# - 8

Db shrugs
75#(x2) - 12, 12, 12

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Rest

Ive been feeling pretty good in the gym, rest times are being kept short and been feeling a real good pump in the arms. Even with only 2 exercises for biceps, by the time I finished the last set of hammer curls my arms felt like they were about to burst. I think Im seeing an increase in vascularity as well. Up next is a high volume leg day. I dont think Im going to run any bleachers this week so it will be a lot of single leg presses and lunges with a few other workouts for a lot of reps.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Cardio - Bike
10 minutes warmup
8 minutes (aprox.) of intervals - 25 sec sprints, 30 seconds rest - repeat.
5 minutes of moderate pace
8 minutes (aprox.) of intervals - As above
10 minute moderate cool down

Ham curls
50# - 20, 20, 20

Walking lunges
35#(x2) - 5 sets, length of female workout area and back

Leg press (Modified)
135# - Alternating feet, 1/4 to 1/2 depth to near failure for 2 sets.

Standing calf raise (Modified)
150# - About 1/8th squat at bottom to fully up on toes at top, pause at bottom. 3 sets of 20.

Cardio - Bike
15 minutes moderate

Very worn out after this workout. I was talking to a friend of mine that has run the stair climb race in the past, so this is some of the types of exercises that we came up with to try. Doms has been close to what I would consider normal up to this point, but it seems to maybe be lasting longer. That may be due to the fact that Im doing a higher rep workout than Ive been used to, but Ill keep you updated. Im sure the doms from this workout is going to be brutal. I can feel it already. Energy stamina and strength in the gym has been good, I think max out may be aiding in that a decent bit already. I feel pretty good towards the end of the workouts. So far so good!

Edit: Libido is also up. Morning wood doesnt even wait for the morning, it wakes me up in the middle of the night. Ive even started texting girls that I dont even want to talk to anymore, just to see if they want to come over and hang out. This is going to get me in trouble if it keeps up.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I feel you on the libido gettin you in trouble... thats bad sh!t bro... haha

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Missed a few days on the log, but training has been good. I went snowboarding this weekend so we are going to call that cardio and leg days. lol. Day 10 was a rest day, day 11 was chest, triceps, and shoulders. 12 and 13 were snowboarding days, and 14 was rest. Tomorrow will be back and bis and getting it logged again.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Weighted pull ups
+25 - 8, 8, 8 (very slow)

Pull downs
120 - 12, 12, 10, 10

Bent over rows
75 - 12, 12, 12, 9

Upright rows
65 - 12, 12, 12

Db shrugs
80 - 12, 12, 12

Bb curls
75 - 12, 12, 12

Reverse bb curls
55 - 12, 12, 12

Back workout felt real strong, everything was solid form and an exaggerated slow paced with pauses on most of the back lifts. Great pump, and vascularity seems to be getting more noticeable through the bis and forearms. I was up 2 pounds from the start of the log as well. I discontinued the creatine a few days ago as well, havent noticed a difference since stopping that though. Havent really experienced any really strong doms still. Its about normal, maybe a hair worse, but Ive been expecting it to be noticeably worse. Keeping an eye on it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

Weighted pull ups
+25 - 8, 8, 8 (very slow)

Pull downs
120 - 12, 12, 10, 10

Bent over rows
75 - 12, 12, 12, 9

Upright rows
65 - 12, 12, 12

Db shrugs
80 - 12, 12, 12

Bb curls
75 - 12, 12, 12

Reverse bb curls
55 - 12, 12, 12

Back workout felt real strong, everything was solid form and an exaggerated slow paced with pauses on most of the back lifts. Great pump, and vascularity seems to be getting more noticeable through the bis and forearms. I was up 2 pounds from the start of the log as well. I discontinued the creatine a few days ago as well, havent noticed a difference since stopping that though. Havent really experienced any really strong doms still. Its about normal, maybe a hair worse, but Ive been expecting it to be noticeably worse. Keeping an eye on it.

any more updates?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
so he got this for free and didnt evan finish the log ???? wow

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha classic, another poor log... ah well, no Max Out for me :p

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He died from the horrible DOMS associated with AA.