High Cholesterol, 3 months to naturally lower it Lipid stabil to the rescue

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok, Im trying to do a family history to see of genetically Ive got High Cholesterol , or what the dilly is.

So last yr I had a panel done and the cholesterol was high. But nothing crazy so i brushed it off. I dont eat fast food. maybe once a month ill indulge. I do eat alot of red meat etc. Eggs for awhile until i grew sick of them

So December 19th I got the numbers

HDL 40
LDL 190
Triglycerides 84

I had my followup this week with the doc to see what I can do. Since i have no risk factors and an unknown fam history he said he will test me again in 3 months

So MN has offered me a bottle of Lipid stabil to see if it can assist me

Im steering clear of hormones, limiting red meat and increasing my fish intake

Im just about finished with a 30 day colon cleaning routine and increasing fiber intake

this isnt really a log that I can post any changes until blood is redrawn again which I may do on my own with a home test to mark progress after 30 days

Im also increasing my running etc....

BTW i was fasted for 12 hrs before blood was drawn

so this is the place marker

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
You know im subbed..but where is mine?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Very interested in results of this. I dont get chol checked that often but, last time I did It was on the high side. Reason being is it seems Im always bulking and putting down alot of calories from everything I bet this would be perfect or bulkers well shoot anyone..lol.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
My cholesterol levels are actually great. The only thing I could possibly use improvement on is a little higher number on the HDL. I am VERY interested to see your results OB. Glad you are getting before and after bloodwork to confirm it. Also, I would be interested in seeing a log of this with before/after bloodwork, but having the LS ran a long side some AAS to see how it helps.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Sorry john jessica i misunderstood your pm, I havent used this, but it should of been here by now...where is it?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I think I am kind of in by default...lol. I'll be following along bud. I'll either follow your progress here or see if you mention anything through emails.

Cheers!:cheers:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Search for my posts & Niacin. It's pretty amazing stuff.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
What colon cleansing routine did you follow? Did you notice any benefits?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well so far im about 3 weeks into it I got it from NP its the Cleanse SMart system 2 AM pills 2 PM pills. I did a ton of reading etc before choosing a product that was economical and works

my stomach is def flatter. first week-2 i was going about 5 times a day now its settled down. I just introduced the 8 billion acidphilous from NOW and i really do feel better

but many variables could be involved there

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ok i just finished one bottle. i have another coming i dont really trust at home testing methods biut I will tryone this week to get a rough idea

march is when Im rescheduled for another cholesterol test

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I'm real interested in your results also Outside.

Had a call from the doctor today and last blood test came back with high cholesterol levels.
Will call in tomorrow and get the results and be able to compare to earlier tests.

I have just changed to the anabolic diet in the last 4 weeks so not sure if it may just be my body adjusting to the increase in fat consumption.

Should of had a test done before I started.

You would think if for years I've been following a low fat , moderate carb , moderate protein diet and then change to high fat , high protein , low carb diet it could upset things a bit?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm real interested in your results also Outside.

Had a call from the doctor today and last blood test came back with high cholesterol levels.
Will call in tomorrow and get the results and be able to compare to earlier tests.

I have just changed to the anabolic diet in the last 4 weeks so not sure if it may just be my body adjusting to the increase in fat consumption.

Should of had a test done before I started.

You would think if for years I've been following a low fat , moderate carb , moderate protein diet and then change to high fat , high protein , low carb diet it could upset things a bit?
Your cholesterol levels should improve with your new diet. High triglyceride levels are actually caused by excess carbohydrate consumption. Try to get some good fats (animal fat is NOT bad, including saturated), omega 3's, MCT's etc and limit the breads/pastas/etc. You'll definitely see some results.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ill be getting bloodwork done this month im on leave for the arnold then I have an exercise when i get back so prob 3rd week of march

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool!!! Can't wait to see what it shows :)

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
ill be getting bloodwork done this month im on leave for the arnold then I have an exercise when i get back so prob 3rd week of march
How did things go OB ?

Interested to see if you saw any improvement.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Any update on this. My Mom was tested and has dangerously high cholesterol. Hoping to keep her away from zocor.