Secrets to my future success: M-Stak and Cocoa Pebbles STACK

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
THIS.....IS......A.......LOG.

THE NEW M-STAK FROM UNIVERSAL

AND.......COCOA PEBBLES FROM POST BREAKFAST CEREALS INC.

Hahahaha. I know I'm dramatic, what with them colors and sizings and all. But seriously. I'm gonna log this stuff. I look forward to it, too. It's my first time using "plant juice" or "bug juice" or whatever. I'm skeptical on that end. However, this is said to also be a "nutrient partitioner."

I've never used one of these partitioners, you know, like AP, P-Slin, bulk powders of banaba, etc. So let's see what's up with this. I'm gonna be consuming more cals than I have been as of late. Hence, the Cocoa Pebbles, among other things (rice pasta, sweet potato mash, extra protein, etc.). I'm taking me in a big bowl with my protein before/after workouts. Let's see what happens.

TRAINING:

I'm back to full body three times per week. I'm gonna be doing 2-3 days of moderate cardio on off days as well. It'll be something like run/jog/non-pushup burpees for about a half hour or incline treadmill walks for an hour.

DIET:

I do not focus on diet anymore. What I mean by that word "focus" is, is that I do not count every calorie I eat. I do not make "40/40/20" equations and whatnot. I do, however, from past experience, eat well. I wouldn't doubt that if I added up the macros, I would be following a 40/40/20 diet scheme on workout days, and likely a 50/30/20 scheme on recovery days.

Here's what I ate today for an example. Today was a workout day (first day I dosed M-Stak actually!):

M1: 1.5 scoops protein whey with 8 oz. skim milk
12 tsp. uncooked grits, 1 mini box raisins, 1/8 cup walnuts

M2: 1 can albacore tuna, 1/2 med. sweet potato, 1 cup beans, i corn cob

PRE: 1 scoop whey with 2 servings cocoa pebbles/8 oz. skim
POST: 1 scoop whey with 3 servings cocoa pebbles/8 oz. skim

M3: 2 servings rice/veggie pasta with tomato sauce/green pepper/onion/garlic/parmesan and 1 chicken breast and 1/2 cup beans

M4: 3 egg omelet with a small steak

BED: 1 serving plain yogurt

OTHER SUPPLEMENTATION:
Multivitamin (Men's One-A-Day)
Relora
Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Vitamin Z (zinc hahah)
Vitamin B-6
CLA

Attachments

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

So today was good. I had my first day of classes today. I felt good about them. I had, between them, ate good food and used my time in a productive manner (i.e. cleaning house, selling old books, washing motorcycle....might have something to do with the pot of coffee/pot of green tea I downed:)

I took my M-Stak packet like it said to, just 45 minutes before training. Took it on an empty stomach. Then, just before leaving the house, I downed some WPI and some cereal. Hit the gym. Here's what I done today:

Full Body Day 1:
Dips 3x10x+40 LB. DB
Cable Rows 3x10x100 (old-timey machine. Consider the weight damn near doubled)

DB shoulder press 3x10x50,50,55
Deadlift 3x8x305

BB Curl 3x8x75
Overhead DB Ext. 3x10x45

Situps 3x20
Leg Raises 2x25

**All things chunked together were supersets.

Odd thing after I got done working out. Something I ain't felt in a looooooooooooooong while. I had an INSATIABLE appetite. I don't know if it was the M-Stak. But I was hungry. I must have just in the past 1.5 hours downed about 180g carbs with a good bit of protein. Hell, for the longest while, there'd been days where I'd be lucky to hit 180g carbs in a day.

I was HUNGRY today after workout. I hope that trend continues. I have no problem eating when I'm hungry. That's it for today. Nothing to report, except for possible hunger-inducing effect.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.. nice addition with the cocoa pebbles lol.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I was looking back over this log, and when I saw my example diet today, I seen I failed to list that I'm to take in some flax/walnuts tonight. And I took in flax/walnuts with meal 2 as well.

Also, I will not be taking the red pill (stimulants) in the M-Stak. I prefer downing pots of green tea (I use leaves in my coffee maker).

I felt I had to mention the fats, so that no one is thinking, "Man, this dumbass doesn't eat ANY fat." Nah, I get in, I would wager about 55-60g a day, from egg yolks, meat fat, CLA, walnuts/flax.

Ok, seriously now, that is all. Hahaha.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd.. nice addition with the cocoa pebbles lol.

Glad to have ya, m'man. I'm gonna log this stuff to the fullest. I just came off a power routine. And now this full body is geared back toward form/building. I'm uppin' the cals and seeing what happens. Let's see if them nutrients get partitioned.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Alright man looking forward to the results!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have a few cans of this stashed away with some Test, cant wait to see results I might have to break them out..lol Give it hell Mani

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Today was a cardio day. Nothing too major. Just kept at it for a solid half an hour. Did ten minutes on exercise bike briskly. Did ten minutes of non-pushup burpees, weightless squats, and varying knees-to-ground fly/"closegrip" pushups. Then did ten minutes of a cooldown with some incline treadmill walking.

Appetite, again, was strong before and after workout. My grits tasted like heaven. I like to put some raisins, walnuts, pumpkin pie spice, splenda, salt, and some "La Lechera" (sweetened milk syrup) in them. It's like eating chewed up pumpkin bread! (gross thought)

And after workout, I had me a baked sweet potato, and an 8 oz. steak. I seared the steak and then simmered it in tomato sauce, which consisted of, of course, tomato sauce, chunks, mince garlic, chopped onion/pepper, tabasco, black pepper, oregano, thyme, parsley, and parmesan. It was juicy and nice. I got so hungry I started rubbing the potato in the sauce and licking the plate. It may very well be this stuff inducing my pre/post-workout appetite.

Any comment from one of ya Universal reps on this hunger?

It for today, y'all. Night!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I have a few cans of this stashed away with some Test, cant wait to see results I might have to break them out..lol Give it hell Mani
For sure. I'm gonna eat live chickens and bench crotchrockets, foo'!:borladuck:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Another full body workout. Quick and good. I'm likin' being back in the ol' perfect form/slow rep saddle. Here's what I done today:

DB bench 3x10x75,75, 85(7)
Lawnmowers 3x10x55,60,65

Upright Row 3x10x80,80,80
"Knee to Chest" Leg Sled 3x10x390, 420,420

Reverse EZ bar curl 3x10x60
Skulls EZ bar 3x10x60 (NICE burn with slow reps)

DB side bend 3x20x40 per side

Good energy today. Quick workout. Didn't have time to do much warmup/cooldown like I like to do, as the gym was closing in about 40 minutes when I stepped in the door. I got er' done though, m'friends.

The M-Stak is, from what I can tell, doing alright. I have had no adverse effects thus far. And the good effects I can note as of today are:

1. Increased appetite pre/post-workout.
2. Today, felt a twinge of motivation. Motivation was up. And it was not the stims (red pill) in the pack, as I'm not taking that one. We shall see!

Ate my cocoa pebbles, hahahhaha. One bowl (two servings before workout) and a HUGE bowl (about five servings post-workout). Had me some whey with it both times. I am now hungry again. Gonna go hit up this new BBQ place in town for some roast turkey and other things.

I must say that I am really liking the appetite this stuff gives me during the workout timeframe. This will hopefully help me add some weight, cause I'll eat til' my appetite is vanquished. Over and out for today. Tomorrow's cardio day. A light half hour, but still fun.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

Quick cardio day today. Did me a half hour session. Really really wanted to do more, BUT I had to go to a night class. Like I said, the cardio is not too intense, since I'm not trying to lose weight. I simply do the cardio for health reasons. I like that moderate cardio can speed metabolism and keep m'flow all good.

Did ten brisk eliptical minutes. Did five minutes of non-pushup burpees supersetted with steam engines. Did 15 minutes on a brisk incline treadmill walk; had it set at 10% incline with a speed of 4.2 miles per hour. Got a few beads droppin' on the forehead and then hit the door. Just enough to stay healthy....

Appetite was big for my post-cardio meal. I'm thinkin' it has something to do with them -sterones and ginger mostly. I don't know, though, as I'm no scientist.

It for today. A real workout comes tomorrow. Deep/feet-damn-near-touching squats.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Man oh man. I couldn't find this log to save my life hahaha FTL!

Great start. Nice job with the Cocoa Pebbles. Did they come with any prizes inside?

SUBBED.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Man oh man. I couldn't find this log to save my life hahaha FTL!

Great start. Nice job with the Cocoa Pebbles. Did they come with any prizes inside?

SUBBED.
Hahahaha. Yeah, I guess it's cause I don't have a lotta traffic in here right now. So the thread just kind of buries to the second page a lot. Anyways, the cereal, for the most part, is a funny.

I just eat them pre/post-weight training. They're not a staple (unfortunately; I'd love to eat them 10 times a day and not get pudgy). I'll also likely find myself doing a weekend "mini-carb load" with them, too. Likin' this stuff so far.

surive123

surive123

Awards
Hunger is a common characteristic from supplementing with M-stak.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Energy was good today. Downed me some green tea in a cup/capsules before workout, y'know, to wash down my M-Stak. Ate my cereal and hit the gym. Here's today:

BB bench 3x10x120,140,160 (4 second negatives)
Lat Pulldowns 3x10x110,110,110 (again, old-timey machine. consider weight much heavier)
Standing BB press 3x10x100,100,100
(Trisetted)

Deepquad squats 3x10x205,205,205
Ham curls 3x10x50,50,50 (old-timey machine. heavy)

Seated Hammer curls 3x10x35, 35 (only pulled 8), 30
Weighted bench dips 3x10-12x+40,40,40

Leg raises 3x20
DB side bends 2x30x40

Did well today. Oh, I forgot to record my starting body weight. I started this log at 186 pounds. I will weigh myself next Friday. Let's see the weight I put on 2/3 of the way through this log.

Out for now, y'all. Ate my big ol' bowl of cereal, WPI, and vits. Gonna let that digest while I shower and get dressed. Then gonna eat. Then gonna RELAX. Decaf coffee and movies are a'callin'. Heh. It's not much a life, but it's mine and I like it!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Work-outs are lookn good...You like that cardio don't you? I dont do to much I just keep my weight training at high pace.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was hoping you'd get picked for M-Stack, Manimal. I had to withdraw my app because I had agreed to do a Napalm/Lipoderm Ultra log like 6months ago and forgot about it, and they finally got the stuff to me right when thiis Log Opp was going down.

So I'll livin' vicariously through you on this one, man! And I'm envying me some Cocoa Pebbles right now...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hunger is a common characteristic from supplementing with M-stak.
Couldn't agree more here. I always eat like a horse on it.

Looking good as always M. Hope you have a good weekend.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 5, 6, AND 7

Days 5 and 6 were off days. I was pretty well beat from last week, and I opted to not do much of anything, besides work. Sunday, however (day 6), I did some low intensity cardio. I hit 20 minutes of jumping jacks, situps, non-pushup burpees, steam engines. Did 100 reps of each. Ran in place for the remaining time, which wasn't much. Just to get some blood flow.

Anyhow, yesterday was good. I think I may have worked TOO hard. Friday, I will implement some variation to stay fresh, but it's still essentially the same routine. A bit of rep changing here and there is all. It's going to be a changing of reps/order of exercises. Anyways, here's what I did yesterday:

Dips 3x8x50
Cable Rows 4x8x110

DB shoulder press 3x10x50,55,55
Deads 4x6x315

Curl 3x8x75
DB O.H. Ext 3x10x50

(No corework. Did a bit on Sunday.)

So, that was pretty good for me. By the way, I don't want to just set a "weight gained" in body mass precedent for this log. I wanna have a comparative in performance as well. I'll keep this in mind, and if anything should strike me as outstanding in that department strengthwise, I'll note it at the end as well.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, I don't want to just set a "weight gained" in body mass precedent for this log. I wanna have a comparative in performance as well. I'll keep this in mind, and if anything should strike me as outstanding in that department strengthwise, I'll note it at the end as well.
Definitely smart bro - increase in weight and strength indicates real progress. Simply gaining weight could mean you're just eating too much, but an accompanying increase in the amount you move is a good sign of LBM gains! :head:

Like the workout setup, BTW.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Resolve! Yeah, I've been really struggling to make some headway with my bench. I have determined two things. I need to stay with some power days (the one program I always go back to works me down into some low reps/high weight) with this full body workout. I have a setup where, essentially, I do "the big three" with 5x5 at each day. day 1 will be 5x5 squats, day 3 5x5 bench, and day 5 is 5x5 deads. Gotta lift heavy weight to make improvement ya know?! But anywho, the routine will be revealed when I do it!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Are you hoping to put on alot of weigth or just add more definition while using this product Mani?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Definitely smart bro - increase in weight and strength indicates real progress. Simply gaining weight could mean you're just eating too much, but an accompanying increase in the amount you move is a good sign of LBM gains! :head:

Like the workout setup, BTW.
Agreed on so many accounts.

Glad to see you got things going on good in here. Good work M.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 9-12

Day nine was an off day. I did moderate cardio, which consisted of 45 minutes of incline treadmill walking. I walked about four miles on a 6percent incline. Nothing major at all. It was an excuse for me to watch some TV, which IS junk food for the ol' cranius:)

Day 10, I worked out. I focused on lower body, as I felt a bit fatigued in the upper body and a bit undertrained in the lower. I have some adjustments I've made in the training, which one adjusted day will be revealed in Day 12 coming up. Here's what Day 10 consisted of:

Deadlift 5x5x225, 275, 295, 315, 340 (put in good work; this will improve next week I bet)

EZ bar deep lunge 3x7 (per side)x 80, 90, 100 supersetted with...
Leg Extensions 2x12x80 (heavy, old equipment)

Day 11 was a rest day. I didn't do much of anything! And it was nice! I didn't even hit up any homework;) So, anywho, onto today...

Day 12 was the first day of a part of my revision in my full body work. Here's what I done today, now that my upper body was feeling good and tight, I hit the chest power day. I still took it easy, though, and didn't go to "failure" on anything. Next week will be much better. I hit a bit of fatigue this week (a bit of undereating I speculate):

Bench 5x5x135, 165, 175, 185, 200

Front squat 4x12x 85, 105, 115, 125

Leg raise 4x20
BB full row 3x7 115, 125, 130 (FULL to me means that you don't do that "two-inch-twitch" as I call it. I always do full rows. I see guys in the gym do "200 pound rows" that aren't rows at all. DON'T DO IT. IT'S DUMB)
Exhaustive curl 1x20x25's

Calf raise BB 3x10x185
Lateral raises 3x10x25's

So, my thoughts thus far on M-Stak are that it helps a bit in the department of nutrient partitioning. I looked today, and the scale said I've gained about 5 lbs. thus far in weight. I have not noticed but maybe a bit of it being water/fat. I am not seeing fabulous strength gains, and did not expect to. I have seen better endurance, however. I have to actually stop myself from making the whole workout one big superset. I have to make myself take breaks.

Recovery went a bit awry this week for me. I speculate, again, that it's due to my nutrition or lack thereof. I do not seem to eat enough. I will not go back to making spreadsheets and crap like that, though. I've simply started eating some more calorie-dense foods, primarily carbs. I've been cycling in rice pasta for beans and corn quite a bit now. I'm still hitting simple carbs around workouts. I take me a few extra handfuls of fish oil, and nuts/seeds. I'm back to energetic today. Monday, is when I expect big things to happen again.

I breezed through today's workout, which means that with more nutrients and a good power plan implemented next week, I should be on course for some gaining.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 13, 14, AND 15

Days 13 and 14 were off days. I didn't do any kind of cardio. I worked and did homework. Man, I gotta be honest here. I'm really not feeling that the product is giving me much as of late. I find that, in spite of the fact I rested up on the weekend, I came to hit day 15 (today), and I was still not feeling fully recovered. I took in on both Saturday and Sunday about 220g protein/220g carbs/60g fat. That's about 2400 cals for rest days. That's not a lot, but for resting, it should be.

I feel that my quality of sleep has been affected. I am not necessarily attributing it to M-Stak, though. I sleep just fine it seems, but I wake up never feeling fully rested/recovered. Yet I continue to make strength gains. As far as some of the mass I've gained goes, I attribute it to the added-in calories. But the thing is, I am actually losing the little bit of mass I do have in my arms. This has happened before, and culprits have been undereating, overtraining, and/or restlessness.

However, I am not overtraining, and I am not undereating. I am not getting 'quality' sleep I think. I don't know what to say at this point, however.

Day 15, today, I did this:

SQUAT 5x5x225, 255, 265, 275, 290

INCLINE DB BENCH 4x7x 55, 65, 75, 75

STIFFLEG DEADS 3x7x135, 165, 185
DECLINE SITUPS 3x7x+10 lb. plate behind head

WIDEGRIP PULLUPS 3x10, 6, 6@ BW
DB MILIT 3x10x 55, 60, 60

I completed this workout with no problems. Had good energy during. Yet recovery does not feel right as of late, and I have a problem sign in that I feel "flat." I'm at a loss for now. Hope things level out for me.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm weird about the sleep quality. When are you taking the M Stak? Maybe you could try taking it without the red pill.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think he is taking the red pill - he mentions that in post #4.

It is weird about the sleep problems; I've taken methoxy at fairly high doses, as well as a ton of different partitioners and haven't had that as a side. Everyone's different however, but it's still a bummer...

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he is taking the red pill - he mentions that in post #4.

It is weird about the sleep problems; I've taken methoxy at fairly high doses, as well as a ton of different partitioners and haven't had that as a side. Everyone's different however, but it's still a bummer...
I wasn't sure if he changed it around since then.

I haven't heard of anyone else with this problem either. Very interesting. Keep us updated on how it goes M.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 16, 17, 18, AND 19

Day 16 has been an off day. I did 20 minutes of cardio in my house, which consisted of an array of wackyness. I don't like cardio anymore unless it's all wacked out. I did 4 supersets of 100 rep jumprope/30 steamengines/50 jumping jacks, some jog-in-place, 2 supersets of non-pushup burpees straight to a hanging leg raise at 10 repetitions, and finished with some jump rope/jumping jack supersets going down at 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 reps. Did some farmer walks too. Just enough to get blood flow.

Did the same cardio routine on day 18 as well.

Day 17 was bench day Here's what I had done:

BB bench 5x5x135, 175, 185, 205, 210
Front squat 3x12x115, 115, 125

4x20 leg raise
BB row 3x7x115, 125, 135

Calf raise 3x10x185
Lateral raise 3x10x 25, 25, 30
DB curl 3x10x30

Today was/is day 19. Dead day. DEAD DAY. They're comin' along nicely I must say. None too shabby. I'll be back to and beyond my old record very very soon:

Deads 5x5x225, 275, 315, 335, 350

BB shoulder press 4x7x95,115,125,95 slow
DB side bend 4x7x40,50,50,55

BB lunge 3x7 per sidex85, 95, 105

Decline close grip 3x7x135, 155, 185 (what the feck?! NOT GOOD)
Calf raise 3x10x195

So, I'm now officially done using M-Stak on workout days. I'll finish what I have through the weekend. And as of next week, the cycle is over. I'm gonna do my review on it here soon.

I will say this, though, right now. I find that I had some good energy from it. I liked that my appetite increased in the workout window for about half the cycle as well. Nothing better than being hungry and having energy. Feeling like your engine is running good n' warm. However, I feel that my sleep had been affected mid-cycle. I'd almost say I had symptoms of what seemed to be "adrenal fatigue." However, I found that symptoms subsided recently. Weird. It had nothing to do with the red pill whatsoever, though. I wasn't taking it. I don't know enough about the sterones I was putting into my body. I don't know if they were effective, underdosed, etc. I only know what I felt.

I will give an in-depth review here soon when the cycle is complete. Over and out for now, y'all. Gonna go eat up and then attend to a poetry slam (so I can laugh at bad poetry....on the inside, of course).

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Hope the weekend was good. Looking forward to your review.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I held off on my final review because I felt like I had to think about the effects. Here is how I feel. I felt I had gained some weight while taking M-Stak. That might have had something to do with my upped calories. When all was said and done, I gained five pounds. Some pounds were lean, and some were not. I upped my calories a decent bit, simply by consuming more carbs and fat at meal times. I upped my carbs pre/post-workout. I was in a bit of a surplus. Cardio was not frequent and brief. I feel I have a low metabolism. I felt my metabolism sped up slightly, especially briefly after taking M-Stak (pre/post-workout). I felt hungrier on it. I am no scientist, but it might have something to do with the sterones, ginger, and other nutrient partitioning compounds, none of which I know much about.

M-Stak, I find, will help one to add weight (good/bad weight in an almost even ratio it seems) while upping workout intensity.

One thing I did experience, though, is that there was a patch where sleep did not seem as productive as usual. What I mean is, is that I could sleep, but it seemed my body was not repairing itself from workouts as well as normal. I could not explain it, and I cannot attribute this to M-Stak. My second week was simply botched up is all.

But all in all, again, I got good, consistent energy and some weight gain from the product. I think if used consistently, the product would obviously have accumulative effects that are positive, effects that all fitness enthusiasts wish for and appreciate.

Would I use this product again? I believe I would if I were trying to "bulk." It seems to be a good bulking supplement. But for someone who simply eats at body's command or is wanting to "cut", I think other products would help in their endeavors more so.

It's good for gainin' weight/a bit of strength.

Thanks for lettin' me try it! As for where I go from here, I am growing tired of depending upon supps to get the job done for me. I have a problem. I've lost something I had in the beginning, when I first started working out. I need to get that back.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I held off on my final review because I felt like I had to think about the effects. Here is how I feel. I felt I had gained some weight while taking M-Stak. That might have had something to do with my upped calories. When all was said and done, I gained five pounds. Some pounds were lean, and some were not. I upped my calories a decent bit, simply by consuming more carbs and fat at meal times. I upped my carbs pre/post-workout. I was in a bit of a surplus. Cardio was not frequent and brief. I feel I have a low metabolism. I felt my metabolism sped up slightly, especially briefly after taking M-Stak (pre/post-workout). I felt hungrier on it. I am no scientist, but it might have something to do with the sterones, ginger, and other nutrient partitioning compounds, none of which I know much about.

M-Stak, I find, will help one to add weight (good/bad weight in an almost even ratio it seems) while upping workout intensity.

One thing I did experience, though, is that there was a patch where sleep did not seem as productive as usual. What I mean is, is that I could sleep, but it seemed my body was not repairing itself from workouts as well as normal. I could not explain it, and I cannot attribute this to M-Stak. My second week was simply botched up is all.

But all in all, again, I got good, consistent energy and some weight gain from the product. I think if used consistently, the product would obviously have accumulative effects that are positive, effects that all fitness enthusiasts wish for and appreciate.

Would I use this product again? I believe I would if I were trying to "bulk." It seems to be a good bulking supplement. But for someone who simply eats at body's command or is wanting to "cut", I think other products would help in their endeavors more so.

It's good for gainin' weight/a bit of strength.

Thanks for lettin' me try it! As for where I go from here, I am growing tired of depending upon supps to get the job done for me. I have a problem. I've lost something I had in the beginning, when I first started working out. I need to get that back.

Thanks for the feedback M. It was great following along in your log. The appetite increase is definitely noticeable on M Stak.

What helps me is to always find the motivation I feel I may be lacking is to just sit down and really think about what I want to do with my progress/goals/life/etc. I find this always help steer me towards where I want to go. Where ever that maybe for you, I wish you continued success and once again thanks for the review. Solid work.